InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Made 4 U ❯ A Lecher's Work Is Never Done ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Made 4 U Chapter Eight: A Lecher's Work is Never Done

~ Feudal Era ~

I sit and wait for him to return, but he doesn't appear. I look into the fire and stare at the flickering flames. What could take him so long? He had told me that he would be back shortly. It seems like hours since he left. Th little kitsune had just woken up and is looking for Kagome.

Speaking of Kagome, Inuyasha had gone to take her back but still hasn't returned yet. Just like my houshi... I wonder what could be taking him so long.

Meanwhile...

"I wonder what could be taking Inuyasha and Kagome so long? They just can't leave Shippou with Sango and me, I need to spend more time with her...alone" a grin forms on Miroku's face.

Miroku heads toward the campsite. He'd had told Sango that he would be back shortly. /Hmm, she's probably wondering what I'm doing/

After last night's incident, Miroku has been able to lift a great burden from his shoulders. He'd been holding back those feelings from Sango for too long. Now, she has accepted his affection and is now a happy man... well, not quite. He still had some things to deal with but when all those problems are dealt with, all of his attention will be on his beloved.

"Miroku! You think you can just walk away from us?"

Miroku turned around to see his silver-haired friend. Beside him was the young woman he was sent to bring back. The hanyou had disrupted his thoughts. Well, he was going to get him back, and along with it, start the 'get Kagome and Inuyasha together plan' /Perfect/

"Inuyasha, if I had known that you were coming back, I would of prepared to take Lady Kagome back with me. I'm sure that she must be tired after spending the night with you in her time. After all of time bickering and 'sit'ting that I presume when on"

Miroku walked up to the couple and offered a hand to Kagome.

"Lady Kagome, will you do the honour of walking back with me to the others?"

Kagome looked at Miroku /he's thinking of something... but don't know what.../

Inuyasha glared at the houshi /what the hell is he thinking of now? Why is he acting like that wimpy wolf? Does Sango know about this? /

Inuyasha spoke up; "Hands off lech! I know what you're thinking. Kagome is off limits! She can walk herself"

Miroku cocked an eyebrow; "Inuyasha, I'm not implying that Kagome can't walk by herself, I just simply offering a hand to a exhausted, beautiful, young friend. I'm concerned about her well being and as her companion, after being gone so long, I want to know about what's she's been doing. You know, one on one"

Miroku knew that if he overdid it, Kagome would notice. He would tone it down a bit. There were other ways of getting his two love stricken friends together, but not at the cost of his life, which, I he did something, Inuyasha won't hesitate to take.

"Inuyasha, tell me then. Since you claim that Kagome is off limits, does that mean that someone has already made a claim on her?"

Inuyasha grinned and pulled Kagome closer to him. He placed a soft kiss on her lips. Miroku looked at them in shock.

"Surprised you there? I thought you would be"

Indeed, Miroku was on shock... but composed himself. /guess our plan is off, but.../

"Well then, it's about time. We shall go tell Sango about you two"

Little did Kagome and Inuyasha know Miroku was devising a plan in his perverted head of his. /hmmm... that might work.../

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chap. I know, I know but I just done all my skool and won't be goin back till Sept. so I need to breathe a little. Doing exams on the last week of skool can be tiring na? I added this so I won't leave u hanging. Be back soon!

BUU-HUU