InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Made 4 U ❯ Sango Dearest ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Made 4 U Chapter nine: Sango Dearest

Sango started to worry... but trying not to show it. She was with Shippou and she didn't want the little kitsune to start to worry as well.

Miroku still hasn't returned. Things started to run through her head, thing s that might have happened to him. /don't think like that Sango! He'll come back, he said he would.../

* FLASHBACK *

"Miroku, where are you going?"

Sango felt the warmth from last night leave her body as soon as Miroku got up.

"I'm going to check the well, see if Inuyasha and Kagome returns. I enjoy this time that we have together but if we don't continue, Naraku will just have more time to devise whatever he has in that twisted mind of his and well be lost in the dark. So, we need Inuyasha and Kagome back as soon as possible"

"You're right" Sango sighed. She liked having time spent alone with Miroku and without Inuyasha around, Shippou isn't as hyper as his usual self. "Besides, we still need to get Inuyasha and Kagome together" Sango stated with a grin.

Miroku walked up to her, bent down and kissed her. "I won't be gone long my love" with that, Miroku headed to the direction of the well.

"Don't take too long"

* END FLASHBACK *

"ARGH! WHERE IS THAT HENTAI!"

"Kagome!"

"Huh?"

Shippou was jumping up and down as Kagome and Inuyasha approach. "Kagome! You're back! I missed you so much!" Shippou ran toward her and jumped into her open arms.

"Don't get attached Shippou, she's mine now"

"Is that true Kagome?"

"Yup"

"Finally! Now if only I can speed up the process a little more..."

"What was that Shippou?"

"Huh? /oh no! / ... Nothing!" /that was close! /

Sango looked around. Kagome and Inuyasha are back, that's good, but where is Miroku... /Where did you go? / Sango approached Kagome:

"Kagome, did you and Inuyasha run into Miroku in your way here? He told me that he went to wait for you guys to come back. He told me he would come back soon but he's not with you"

Kagome tried to keep a straight face. She knows what the monk was up to, she could tell Sango, but she promised Miroku that she wouldn't. She can still hear his voice ringing in her head. /I want to surprise Sango, and show her how much I care about her... don't tell her.../She wasn't about to tell Sango, but she could get her to find him... /hehehe... this has to work! /

"I'm sorry Sango... he went off somewhere. He told us that he had to go do some 'errands' in the next town if you know what I mean"

"ARGH! THAT IS IT! HE IS SOOOO GOING TO GET IT!"

Kagome couldn't help but giggle. Sango, being furious didn't notice Kagome. On the surface, Sango was angry but deep down she was hurt. /Miroku... could you be doing what I think? ... Tell me it's not true.../ "Kagome. Where did that ungrateful lecher go!"

"Sorry Sango, I can't tell you... you'll have to find him yourself"

"Wha? Inuyasha-

"Nope, can't tell you. But if you wanna know that badly, you'll surely find him around a crowd"

After taking in that information, Sango dashed to the nearby town to find her perverted lover.

"Wow Inuyasha, it was almost as if Sango was acting like a jealous girlfriend or something"

"What's a girlfriend?"

"Ahh... never mind"

~ THE TOWN ~

"Ladies, ladies! Now, now! One at a time!" Miroku was in a town center surrounded with women.

"As much as I am flattered, I'm terribly sorry. I have some business to attend to. It is very important that I do this... but, I could use your assistance, do you lovely ladies mind telling me where I might find some flowers?"

Meanwhile, Sango was making her way to the village. She stopped when she ran into a group of women. /probably Miroku's doing/ "Excuse me, can you help me find someone?" Sango asked one of the women. "He's a monk, I'm certain that he passed by here. Do you know where he is?"

"You mean the one with the black hair, dark robes, sexy violet eyes, smooth voice..."

"Yes, yes that one"

"He's at the edge of the village, he said something but I was too busy checking him out that I wasn't listening."

"I see. Well, thank you" That whole time Sango tried to keep her cool. /Miroku you hentai! What were you doing with these women for them to speak of you like a sex god! / Sango headed off to the edge of the village but before she was out of sight, she turned around,

"He's off limits. That tall, dark and handsome houshi is mine" and with that said, Sango continued to find him. /That women better keep her hands off MY Miroku! /

Sango stopped dead in her tracks after that. "Oh my god... I sounded just like Inuyasha back there! I really need to relax... but have to find Miroku first"

Sango continued to walk until she reached her destination. When she got there the sight she saw took her breath away.

There were flowers everywhere, every type of flower you can think of. They where placed on the trunks of the trees, scattered in the grass, even some floating with the wind and at the end was the man she was looking for.

He walked up to her and gave her a Sakura blossom.

"I love you Sango and I wanted to show you how much I love you."

Sango was speechless. Just when she thought that Miroku couldn't be anymore of a hentai than he already is, here he is, right in front of her with a million flowers that he got just for her.

" I did this to make up all those times that I made you feel like I didn't notice you, those times I flirted with other women, those times in made you jealous-"

"I wasn't jealous"

Miroku cocked an eyebrow "Are you sure Sango? You looked jealous to me"

"I was not! ... fine maybe a little... alright, a lot. Can you blame me?"

"I guess not"

They just stayed in eachother's arms for a while. Sango, thinking about how lucky she is to have a guy like Miroku and Miroku, thinking about other ways to make Sango weak in the knees.

"Sango?"

"Yes?"

"Sorry I took to long"

"It's okay. You made it up to me. Oh and Miroku"

"Yes?"

"We have an audience"

~ IN THE BUSHES ~

"Aww Inuyasha, why didn't you do that for me?"

"Feh!"

"Wow! Lots of pretty flowers!"

Kagome, Inuyasha and Shippou were hiding in the bushes and spying on the two ever since Sango went to go find Miroku. Thinking that the two wouldn't see them, they tried to get away, for Shippou's sake, before things got a little to intimate. Unfortunately for them, Sango Miroku spotted them.

"Inuyasha! Kagome! We see you! No use in running"


Kagome and Inuyasha froze. They both slowly turned around. Kagome plastered a smile on her face.

"Don't mind us! Hehheh, we were just leaving, c'mon Inuyasha, let's go!"

"I expected this from Kagome but Inuyasha, you?"

"Keh! I couldn't just leave Kagome by herself!"

"sure Inuyasha..."

"What! I just can't leave my bitch!"

Kagome faced Inuyasha, "I'm not your bitch! Your girlfriend yes! But your bitch!"

"but bitch sounds better!"

"SIT!"

WHAM

"Ow!"

"What am I going to do with you.."