InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Making History ❯ Two and a Half Humans ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Making History
By Akira & Yuki

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha.

Chapter Nine – Two and a Half Humans

It was six thirty...my dad came home...along with my aunt and uncle. Introductions for both Sam and Inuyasha, since Sam hadn't been at my house since we were six or seven for that first grade pool party for my birthday I believe it was.

We went around and had a buffet style dinner...though it was only burgers and hot dogs and polish sausage and all that...so there wasn't much to make it a buffet out of. We had some, Inuyasha digging into the hamburgers like he was starving.

After dinner, and Inuyasha getting away from being fawned over by the women about his ears...he came over and we sat down next to me, so I was in the middle.

"Okay...what do we do now?" I asked.

"I don't know...it's your house." Sam said. I shrugged.

"The down side of having people spend the night. Hey!!! Let's go in the pool!" I said. I looked at Inuyasha.

"I'm sure my dad will let you borrow a pair of trunks." I said. He shrugged, and Sam held her swimsuit up cheery.

"You have to love the Linkin' Park Swimsuits!" She said. I ran off upstairs as Inuyasha sit in the living room alone, because Sam was changing in the bathroom and I was changing in my room. I brought down a pair of my dad's swimming trunks and gave them to Inuyasha, and he went and changed. We grabbed towels and walked out. I was wearing my favorite leopard swimsuit...because I love leopard...and purple...purple leopard bedding is a literal. Go figure. We hopped in, swam for a while...then got out.

We changed into our pajamas, me in my favorite sporty green baseball shorts and button up top, and Sam in almost the same thing, only the shorts were baggier, and the outfit was Linkin' Park.

I looked at Inuyasha in his usual clothes, I wanted to sigh, but I held it in. All of a sudden, he started sniffing, then there was screaming from my mom. We all ran off. There was a demon there, but it was small, and looked like a....a.....rat?!

"A rat demon!" Inuyasha said.

"Inuyasha! Don't use your sword, we're in the city and there's a lot of damage you can do with it." Sam warned. He readied his fists.

"Okay, everyone, stay away from windows...so try going into the bathroom." I said. "The window is facing the opposite way in there."

My aunt, grandmother, grandfather, mother, and brother went in there and locked the door. My dad and uncle stayed to watch.

"Sam, do you have some things memorized for your powers?" I asked.

"Yeah, I can do the whip, and then blasts, that's about it." Sam said. I nodded. Inuyasha went punching it.

"There's a jewel shard in it's chest!" I shouted. I readied myself. I stood on the banister-like thing on the porch in front of my dad and uncle, and got myself a ball of power, I grew it bigger than usual.

"Yah!" I shouted, and I blasted at the rat. I jumped down, my dad and uncle almost freaking out. I looked at them. "GET INSIDE!! Oh, and just in case, have a fire extinguisher ready!"

They ran inside and watched through windows with fire extinguishers.

Sam stood there, and concentrated. Her eyes closed, and her arms were at her sides. Then a light came from the ground beneath her. Her eyes shot open, grey, and her hair flew up with a gust of wind coming from the ground. Her arms had the dragon on them, and she lifted one hand into the air like she was ready to catch a ball. She made it a fist, then slammed it onto the ground. The fist turned into an open hand, and both opened hands were in front of her, right above the ground. She threw her arms up into the air, and fire and lava came out of the Earth, and went for the rat.

"Yah!" She shouted. The lava covered the rat.

It screeched, and the jewel shard was getting burnt. I took water from the pool, and made almost all of it land on the rat. I put clean water into the pool, and then the lava slowly cooled into black rock.

Samantha and I looked at it, then crossed our arms and exchanged smirking glances. We turned to Inuyasha, who stood there looking at us clueless.

"Inuyasha." We said simply in unison, and then he smiled, and then broke the rock. No rat demon was beneath it, but the jewel shard fell to the ground. I picked it up, and put it into the jar. I helped Sam close up the giant lava gap in my backyard, while Inuyasha hosed down the ash. We went back inside, and everyone was a little shaken up. My aunt and uncle went home, and everyone stayed up until eleven. I brought down some blankets, but Inuyasha refused. Sam took one, and then cuddled up on part of the couch. I put pillows around, and then went under my comforter, sleeping in the corner section of the couch. Inuyasha simply sat on the floor nearby us, and we went to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
R&R and chapter ten!