InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Making History ❯ The Awaiting Houshi-chan ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Making History
By Akira & Yuki

Disclaimer: We don't own Inuyasha.

A/N: Hello! There's a little over 2 pages on Microsoft Word XP I don't know why I put this.

Chapter Eighteen – The Awaiting Houshi-Chan

I arose the next morning, and looked down at her. Still out. I sighed as I went over to a window in the kitchen and looked out. The ‘microwave’ said that it was ‘six forty-eight’. I went back over and sat down next to her on the floor and starred, waiting for her to wake up.

-------

Later on in the day, it was just me, her, and her grandfather. Her grandmother and brother were shopping, her father at work, and her mother was ‘cashing a check’. Her grandfather slept on as I continued sitting there and waiting. I looked away and looked on the ‘camera’ in the kitchen. It didn’t show anyone coming. Then a light groan came from her. I turned quickly and watched as she fought with herself to wake up.

Her eyes slowly opened.

Regular Point of View…

I slowly opened my eyes, trying to adjust to the light, but I didn’t have to too much, because Inuyasha was in the way of most of the light as he hovered over me with that curious face of his. I yawned a bit, and took the cloth off of my head. I sat up and looked over.

“Hi.” I said, “What happened?”

“You were unconscious after the ‘orientation’.” He replied. I sighed as I stood and walked into the kitchen. I read the note.

“I feel so loved. They leave me in my time of need!” I said, all dramatic. I was fooling around but when I looked over at Inuyasha he looked like he was about to hug me. I put a hand on his shoulder. “I was joking.”

He eased up a bit as I grabbed a drink from the fridge. He sat there, looking at me with little puppy eyes.

‘If I said anything about it he’d kill me.’ I thought, as I smiled at him and ruffled the hair on his head. I took another sip, and grabbed the phone. I called mom.

Hello?”

“Hey mom, I’m up.” I said cheerfully.

Good. Well I’m out cashing a check, and your grandmother and brother are shopping.”

“Okay. If I’m not home, I might be out getting ready for heading back.

Heading back? Why so soon?”

“Not this early, after the first week of school. Though I might go back quickly today. I have Inuyasha with me and Sam doesn’t have Miroku to keep her company, so I might drag him.”

What about that Sango character?”

“Oh her? She’s with Shippo at her village the last thing I knew. She needed to spruce up her weapon.”

“Okay, well I got to go dear. Bye!”

“Later Mom” I said, and hung up. I looked over at Inuyasha. “Let’s go.”

We headed out into the back yard, and quickly went off to feudal era.

Miroku’s Point of View…

I stood there waiting. Shippo and Sango were at her village with Kirara to fix up the hiraikotsu. Inuyasha, Andrea, and Sam were all in the ‘present’ era. And I was left sitting on a log… with Myouga.

“Miroku! Has Master Inuyasha returned yet?” Myouga asked. I sigh.

“No, for the millionth time. According to Andrea they won’t be back for fourteen days.” I said irritated. A flash of light appeared within the forest nearby and I looked at it. I slowly moved my hand towards my beads around my arm. Then smiled and stood as I seen Andrea and Inuyasha.

Regular Point of View…

“Hey Miroku!” I cheered and ran up to hug him. “Miss us? Or did you… miss Sam?”

Miroku hid a blush, and then turned to everyone else. “WHAT I DO?!” He asked, embarrassed at the eyes that were sneering at him with glee.

“Has it been fourteen days already Master Inuyasha?” Myouga asked sincerely.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU PAIN?!” Inuyasha said, and squished Myouga, who fluttered down onto the ground, and popped back to normal.

“Stop it Inuyasha!” I scolded. His ears flicked and he looked away. I sighed and turned to Miroku. “Miroku, since you’ll be here all alone, and that got me to thinking… You should come back with us!”

“Really?! I mean… eh. Okay.” Miroku said.

“Yeah. We have to go back, since my family doesn’t know I returned so let’s go!” I said. I put a hand on Miroku’s shoulder, and Inuyasha threw Myouga into the trees. I did the motions, and we were back in my yard.

“Okay. We’ll drop you off to Sam, then we got to go. I had a little…well energy loss last night so my parents are going haywire.” I said. He nodded. I threw a cap on Inuyasha’s head, and then jumped up onto his shoulders.
“WATCH IT!!!” He yelled. I glared at him and we went off to Sam’s.

We stood in front of the house and waited on the steps as Miroku knocked on the door. Sam answered.

“MIROKU!!!” She cheered, practically glomping him.

“Gah! Sam!” Miroku said back in surprise. Probably surprised because she almost glomped him, because he already knew this was Sam’s house.

“We should probably leave them alone…” I whispered to Inuyasha.

“What for?” He asked. I sweat dropped. He was seriously too dense for his own good.

“Well guys you have fun! We gotta go!” I said, waving and walking away, dragging Inuyasha.

“Okay then! Bye guys! Come on in Miroku!!” Sam said, and the two went inside as I walked home with Inuyasha. I stood there smiling, all cheery, thinking how cute Miroku and Sam went together. I ended up grabbing and hugging Inuyasha’s arm, then resting my head on it.

“Gah, eh HEY! What’s you’re problem?!?! What are you so cheery for?” He asked. I shook my head.

“Just thinking how cute those two go together…” I said. We went up onto my porch and went inside. “Kinda like us!” I said, before I laid down on the couch and watched TV. Inuyasha sat on the corner one watching with me.

Sam’s Point of View…

“So, want to go to my room? It’s boring as heck down here.” I said.

“Sure.” Miroku replied, getting mischievous and lecherous thoughts as he climbed the stairs to my room.

When we arrived, I instantly sat myself in my computer chair and watched as Miroku disappointedly sat himself on my bed.

“So… what do you want to do?” I asked.

“Well… I don’t know.” He said. He looked around my room when something caught his eye. “What’s that thing?”

“My Playstation2? Oh that’s a game station.” I said, and got an idea. “MORTAL COMBAT!!!” And with that, I flashed down onto the floor and started playing, going through and teaching Miroku.

“Okay, this is the X button, and this is the O button. These are vital with certain characters.” I explained. An hour or so later, Miroku had been starting at the game, getting the whole gaming pose, and the reactions when on just right.

A few hours later, it was sunset. I smiled at it.

“Miroku, come look.” I whispered. He came over and looked.

“Very nice.” He said. I nodded in reply.

“I missed you, you know, I’m surprised you didn’t say anything about wanting to come.” I said.

“I didn’t want to be that much of a burden for Andrea, carrying three people along with herself. The jewel shards probably just make it harder.” Miroku said, sitting down.

“No it wouldn’t! If you wanted to come, she would’ve brought you, even if it took her two trips. Sango and Shippo would’ve been fine on their own, they always are.” Sam said.

“Well, it’s too late now. I’m here because they brought me. And I’m glad they did.” Miroku said. Since I’d been looking at the sunset longer, I turned to look at Miroku’s expression, only to have his lips press themselves against mine. He embraced me as we kissed and soon after, he deepened it.

He broke the kiss, and held me in an embrace as we watched the sky darken. Then we went on for dinner, and stayed up to watch some TV on adult swim before we went to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You know the drill, then read Chapter 19!