InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Making It Forever ❯ Meet The Sacred Souls ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Alright s0o0o0 this is my very very very first fan fic that I am determined to finish okay. S0o0o0o people please read and just are real and give s0o0o0 advice that will be helpful and please review and tell me what yall all think.
 
Making It Forever
Chapter One: The Band
 
So tell me why?
Why do you trap me up
In these walls?
What happened to the Passion?
We shared together?
I'm drowning in this sorrow
Dieing for this pain
 
“Maybeline! On your life could you just sing the words ion the page….please?”
Kagome cried into the microphone. Glancing over at her friend and smiling Maybeline answered “It sounds better this way girl! You sing the melody. That way it sounds like we're complementing each other instead of trying to overpower like always. Sango can drop her major beats on the track and Kagrua can keep on playing them chords. Hey, you know what else would make this song of the chain? If we got someone to rap on this! Maybe…..”
Signing to herself Kagome let her best friend Maybeline ramble on about her new ideas for the song. Ever since she moved back from New York back to Japan this is how things usually went down. Her and Kagome would write a song, then tear it shreds and rewrite it at practice. It could get really tiring after a while and now with Maybeline's mind working they could be her for hours . . . Well the girl is a perfectionist.
“KAGOME!” Sango yelled
Jumping from the sound Kagome nearly fell off the stage “What?” She asked.
“Well we we're waiting for you to wake up s0o0o0o we can take it for the top and try out these new ideas that May just came up with.” Kagrua answered ash she began to count off.
As the son began Kagome began to string the chords of the song and let herself be lost in the music for once. When it came for the first verse she sang from her heart remembering her last rocky relationship that she just got out of with Hojo. He was a great guy and all but there was nothing there anymore plus he was bi and was cheating on her behind her back with a guy. But she did love him though not all that much but she did love and when you love someone it still hurts when they break your heart.
After the song finished they all decided that they would all call it a day and just go chill at Sango's house for a while. When they all arrived at her house they settled down in the living room and began to watch America's Best Dance Crew.
“That's not hard. . . Any old fool can do a butterfly flip” Kagrua spat out.
“I know that choreography was whack as hell girl” Maybeline Agreed.
Rolling her eyes at her friends Kagome decided to defend the crew,” They were not all that bad just a little stiff and with good reason. I mean they are dancing in front of Shayne Sparks.
“And look Shayne Sparks just happens to agree with us s0o0o0o….”
“Oh be quiet can't we just watch some TV in silence.” Kagome pleaded with her friends.
“Fine . . . Fine we'll be quiet for like the next five minutes and that's it.” Kagrua said as she turned up the volume on the TV.
Falling back in the soft plushy couch after she set down with some drinks and chips for her friends Sango prepared to announce something to the group. Clearing her throat Sango stood up and said “Girls, look I have something to say you know since this band got back together we really have grown closer and have become better musicians and now I think that we should test our skills and see if we're really cut out for this game. So0o0o Guess what? I entered us into the BATTLE OF THE BANDS!” She ended with great empathies.
“Yeah, that does sound pretty sweet...”Kagrua said.
“If we win then we get 200,000 dollars and record dear will Forever Enterprise now that's big” Maybeline screamed.
Kagome glanced at her friends `Do they not relies that there are going to be thousands of bands trying out for this… but we are pretty good…And we've played plenty of shows. . . And we did just write a kick ass song . . . you maybe … “You think that we should do it????We could win you guys. We just need to get our parents permission because we're all like under eighteen. Well most of us are….
The raven headed girl sighed in defeat. Smacking her friend with a pillow from the couch Sango said, “Oh, come on don't give up so easily! I already talked it over with my parents and they said that it is cool and since my parents think that then I'm pretty sure that they can convince your parents. We just need an adult to be there and supervise and stuff.” The girls squealed in delight as the started to make plans for their auditions.
 
A/N: S0o0o0 what do you all think??? Now I will post the next chapter tomorrow! S0o0o0 please review!!!