InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Making It Forever ❯ Kagome Meets The Fedual Era ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Making It Forever
Chapter Two: Kagome Meets Feudal Era
 
“Mom, please! This is a golden opportunity! Do you know who forever has managed?”
“Yes I do know. Thank you very much!”
“Then why won't you give me that chance. My band is really good and you know that we have a chance to win if we enter.” Kagome cried
Wiping her hands on her apron she turned around and looked at her daughter “Look I can see that you really want this but I don't want you to get hurt. The business is hard. I've been there before you know. I was the biggest in Japan and all over the world but it was so much pressure. All I wanted to do was perform.”
Kagome looked at her mother and put her hands on her shoulder and said “Mama, I know but I'm focused and I know where we're going and Maybeline is going to keep us all on track. You know how she is.”
Laughing at her daughter Mrs. Higrushi said “Oh, yes I know that girl is such a perfectionist and she goes for what she wants no matter what.”
“I know and I won't get off track ever with her on my side and you know that mom.”
“Kagome, let's discuss this over dinner.”
“Okay mom let me help you.” Kagome grabbed an apron and began to help her mother cook the dinner.
Kagome finally got her mom to agree to letting her enter the battle of bands after allot of convincing and begging. Running up to her room Kagome grabbed the phone and began to call her friends.
 
Kagome: Wow, I can't believe she said yes so easily you know???
Maybeline: Well your mom is pretty easy going though
Kagrua: She is
Sango: Yeah, s0o00 what we really need to be worrying about is what were going to wear and what are we going to sing?
Kagome: hahahah Maybeline will have that covered no doubt…
Maybeline: You've got so I found the most awesome and the sexiest outfits for you guys
Kagrua: Can't wait to see them
Kagome: Me either. . . Oh my I really want to just kiss someone right now
Sango: Go find a random guy on the street I don't think they would freak out either
Maybeline: You're pretty hot
Kagome: I am not about to go and kiss any guy on the street that is just sick and nasty . . . Well not to nasty but still a little sick
Sango: what ever I think that we should have another practice soon
Kagrua: Yes, yes we should I have some good ideas for a new song
Maybeline: We need to find out will be our chaperon. I was thinking about asking my brother??? I don't know though it would be like having no chaperon. He would just make sure that we didn't get killed and that we don't do drugs . . . He wouldn't care so much about the drinking I know that
Kagome: I like that idea . . . and he is totally cute and not to mention completely responsible!
Kagrua: My parents will agree to that! How about yours Sango?
Sango: Ummm…hmmm I would think so. Alright guys let's meet at Kagome's House in about an Hour and half
Kagome: Thanks…
Sango: ha-ha sorry can we go to your house dear
Kagome: Shut-up
Maybeline: Alright I'll see you guys later I'm going for a run okay
Kagrua: Alight peace love ya guys
Kagome: bye
Sango: Peace
 
After Kagome got off the phone she put on some shorts and her running shoes and headed out the door for her daily run. As she headed down the street she began to day dream about her life if she had one the Battle of the Bands. The fame and the music and the boys. Wow, this will be amazing I can wait… Kagome thought to herself.
“There is no way that we are going to lose this competion” Kagome said to herself.
As she started to run her second mile she heard some music playing and began to because memorized. She began to fall the music. Listening to lyrics she began to sway her head.
Take me away…
I am begging you...
I love you and that's why. . .
Dieing and Drowning. . .
Please just take me
Cleanse my soul
Wipe These bloody
Tears Away . . .
Kagome just found herself counting with the singer so desperately it was ridiculous. This guy has got some soul in him and plus that amazing voice. Most be pretty sexy. Kagome thought. She finally found herself standing in front of an insanely big house. Needing to find the source of the music she continued to walk on the property. She started walking towards a garage. The band had finally finished playing and they seemed to arguing as Kagome walked up.
“Inuyasha, what is wrong with you?” A boy with short black hair pulled back in a small pony tail yelled.
The guy that must have been Inuyasha responded “I don't know the song is just messing something you?”
The drummer got up and said “I kinda agree it's not as raw as music normally is”
“Kouga and Inuyasha are right. I know that you have worked hard on this song but we have to make this song stand out” A guy said that looked exactly like Inuyasha except his hair was longer and tamer.
“Sesshumaru, tell me what is messing”Miruku asked as he set down his guitar.
“Well how about we ask our little fan right here.” He said
Blushing Kagome said “ I really like the song but I think that you guys need some back up singing and maybe little bit more bass on the chorus and the verses you know like on the Take Me Away part” She suggested.
“Exactly! I love this girl!!” Inuyasha exclaimed.
“What is your name lovely?” Miruku asked as he grabbed her
Kagome blushed again and answered” It's Kagome.”
Miruku kissed her hand and purred” What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.”
“Ha-ha thanks. “ Kagome said she glanced at her watch and groaned “Sorry but I have got to go . My band is coming over to practice again tonight and I've got to clean up.”
Inuyasha sat down his guitar and turned off his amp and said “Come on we'll give you a ride.”
“Are you sure”
“Yea, we've got plenty of time plus we need some food. Well I know that I do.”
“Okay cool.”
They all piled into Inuyasha's escalade and drove to Kagome's house. “As she was getting out she invited them all to come in.