InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ Bonds and Bonding ( Chapter 69 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Blanket Disclaimer:

Inuyasha, and the characters therein, are the property of Rumiko Takahashi. I am in no way affiliated with Takahashi, or VIZ Productions.


========================



A/N: In honor of reaching 69 chapters, I just had to write another lemon, did I not? *grins* “Bonds and Bonding” refers to the connections of one’s soul, and the strengthening thereof, so I apologize to those of you who may have gotten their hopes up regarding the possible use of straps made from leather. None of those types of bonds in this particular story, but I do have something “special” planned in celebration of the chapter number. ;-)


``````````````

Chapter 69 - Bonds and Bonding





Two months after having Kazuki, and Kagome couldn’t be happier. Their little bundle of joy was certainly a handful at times, but he was also a blessing, no doubt about it. She had developed quite a mother/child bond, thanks to her youkai blood, which allowed her to communicate with her son in ways that Inuyasha had lacked with his own mother. Even Shippo had taken to barking more often than not, considering the kitsune language, for the most part, was virtually identical to the inu instinctive tongue. The sight was quite something to behold, Kagome’d chuckled - a bunch of seemingly human, or at least humanoid individuals, running around barking and yipping all day. Kagome had warned that Kazuki would never learn to talk if they didn’t intermix things with Japanese at least sometimes. Laughing, Inuyasha had agreed, and after that, often as they talked amongst themselves, they would first bark the inu for what they were saying, accompanied secondly by the actual words for the same thing. As he’d explained it, what better way for Kazuki to learn which human words meant what?

Kagome had also learned that her bond with Kazuki seemed to share some of the same properties of her blood-bond with Inuyasha, at least to a point, as she was extremely sensitive to his emotional state, beyond what she could ‘smell’ from any other individual. It got to the point where she would get up and head in his direction moments before he actually begun to cry. Kagome dismissed the eeriness she knew she should have felt at the realization. It was quite like always reaching for the phone moments before it rang, which would surely freak out anyone else that observed such a happenstance. But to Inuyasha, his mate’s bond with their son was perfectly natural. As for Kagome, she had learned long ago to accept what she’d once thought of as being odd or unusual.

The close connection she shared with her infant was not without its bad side, however, as Kazuki was also extremely in tuned to his mother’s emotions, as well, and whenever Kagome was upset, Kazuki was upset…

“I’m so fat!” she cried/pouted, glaring at herself evilly in their cursed full-length mirror from hell.

Soft whimpering noises could be heard from the nearby bassinet.

“You’re not fat…” Inuyasha answered in merely a sigh, for the umpteenth time that week alone.

Honestly, her clothes fit her just fine, considering they grew with her, so what was the problem?

“You didn’t think you were fat when you couldn’t even see your feet.” he pointed out stupidly.

“That was when I was carrying Kazuki.” she replied in a tone that suggested he should have known better than to assume the two situations were even remotely related to one another. “I thought my youkai blood was supposed to help me heal faster.” she whined again, gazing hurtfully at her expanded reflection.

“Heal what? There ain’t nothing wrong with you.” he answered, getting up off the bed to come up behind her, wrapping his arms around her lovingly, surprise registering on his face when she shoved him away.

Kazuki’s whimpering got a little louder.

Ignoring his infant’s soft cries for the moment, Inuyasha fought to keep his own temper in check, as he asked as calmly as he could “What the hell is your problem?”

More confusion was present in his words than anger, and his apparent lack of comprehension caused Kagome’s own aggravations to rise.

“What the hell do you mean ‘what the hell is my problem’!?” she spat, causing the small whimpers of their infant son to escalate once more.

Pinning his ears to his head in an attempt at blocking out the noise, Inuyasha kept his focus on his mate, but before he could open his mouth to shoot back his retaliation, she continued…

“If there’s nothing wrong with me, then how come you haven’t wanted to touch me ever since I had Kazuki??” Her voice was loud, but revealed hurt rather than hostility.

“What?!”

Piercing cries forced both parents to finally acknowledge said baby, Kagome walking the few steps from her mirror to where he lay, picking him up and cooing softly into his koinu ears, hoping to soothe his cries, which she guiltily realized in that moment were her own fault. Usually, Shippo had made it his place, conscious or otherwise, to prevent Kagome from spiraling into her pity pot. Usually always offering her some form of distraction or another, the youth was unfortunately currently off playing with the village children, leaving Kagome and Inuyasha alone with Kazuki, and her alone to her thoughts. She hadn’t even realized how miserable she had become until she had a day of peace and quiet to sit down and think about it. Hadn’t she only just recently thought that she hadn’t been happier? What happened? Was that what they meant by ‘postpartum depression’? Sighing to herself, Kagome conceded mentally that she had no reason in the world to be feeling sorry for herself, especially over something as trivial as a muffin top over her belly. If she wanted to get rid of her belly bulge so badly, she could just do crunches like any other new mother would be required to do. Why had she even thought she’d have magically regained her previous figure, anyway? Why would she even allow such foolish paranoia to enter her mind as Inuyasha not being attracted to her any longer? The truth was, she didn’t feel attractive any longer. He hadn’t said or done anything to make her feel that way. As a matter of fact, she suddenly recalled with a groan, hadn’t he voiced his questions regarding when they could safely resume their love making, and it was her that had insisted on waiting for two months, despite the fact that she figured she’d likely heal sooner, but deciding better safe than sorry because of the lack of medical advancements of the time should any complications arise? Sighing again, she wished she could take back what she’d just said, but unfortunately…the damage was already done…

“What the fuck does that mean, bitch?!” He was livid. “I fucking asked you a month ago how long you felt you should wait! YOU said that you wanted to wait the full two months, despite the fact that you healed five weeks ago!”

She cringed, and had she had hanyou ears upon her head, they would have lowered. Kazuki, whom she’d just managed to get settled down, roared to life with a new barrage of wails.

“I haven’t fucking approached you on the subject again because I didn’t want to fucking force you into anything you weren’t fucking ready for yet!” he screamed, aghast over what she’d just accused him of. “We’ve had our hands so full with Kazuki…” he cried, though a little softer towards the end, realizing said hanyou pup was balling his eyes out over his parents fighting, “…I just thought you’d come to me…when you were ready.” he finished in a soft voice riddled with hurt.

“I’m sorry…” she offered, not knowing what else to say. “I didn’t mean that, I just…” She gazed down disapprovingly over her figure.

Sighing, Inuyasha approached her once more, and taking Kazuki from her arms, he grabbed her and pulled her back towards the mirror.

“Ain’t nobody thinks you’re fat but you.” he said sternly, to which she amazingly replied “I know” in a dejected tone.

“This is that post-whatever sadness crap, isn’t it?” he asked, surprising her. “What?” he managed to chuckle at her expression, “Forget your mate knows you so well? Kazuki ain’t the only one bonded to your emotions, you know.” he reminded.

“I’m sorry.” she managed again, nearly at tears.

Smiling sadly, Inuyasha leaned forward from where he stood behind her, burying his nose in the junction of her neck, inhaling deeply.

“Do you have any idea how badly I’ve wanted you these last two months? How many times I’ve had to relieve my tensions myself? I couldn’t ask you to do that, like you did before, not with being so busy with this little guy…” he said, indicating the pup cradled in his left arm, while he wrapped his right around her from behind, pulling her into him, a small gasp escaping her lips at the feel of his erection pressing into her bottom.

“Did you forget that it officially became spring two days ago?” he asked seductively, adding “Or did you simply fail to notice the melting snow?”

“I haven’t been outside in a while.” Kagome answered in a shaky voice, suddenly very aware of the fact that Shippo was outside playing with the village children, and wasn’t due back for several hours yet. “In time for dinner.” they had told him. It was only around three in the afternoon.

Offering a few soft yips to his younger son that mommy and daddy were fine, and that everything was okay, Kazuki settled down completely, allowing his father to place him back within his cradle. The boy looked to be around four or five months old, though in truth he was only two. Inuyasha had explained that Kazuki would grow quickly for his first couple of years, as his youkai blood would aid him in getting out of his most vulnerable stage of life, and after that, his aging would slow to that of a normal human child.

“Another couple months and he’ll probably be walking…” Inuyasha commented absently, gently stroking the back of his son’s ear, grinning at the way he growl/purred in the back of his throat.

“Then we really will have our hands full.” Kagome stated softly, coming up behind her mate to rub his own ear.

Of course, the sensation had a slightly different affect on the fully mature, adult hanyou.

“Bitch…” he growled seductively, a tingle shooting through his lower regions at the sound of his wife acknowledging “Your bitch.” from where she stood behind him, her other hand reaching up to massage his other ear.

He turned swiftly, Kagome blinking in surprise at the speed in which he managed to relieve her of her clothing, especially considering she had been wearing her demonic miko clothing, which would not shred at his claws. Glancing down at the pile of white and red fabric that rested at her feet, she at least felt the satisfaction of knowing the outfit was perfectly intact and reusable.

Remaining clad in panties only, as she’d opted to avoid the complications of a bra while breast-feeding their son, she could not help the unconscious movements her arms made to conceal her nakedness from his view.

“Don’t.” he growled, causing her to reluctantly lower her arms to her sides.

Her breasts were much fuller than he remembered, though granted, he’d caught glimpses of those already while she was feeding their son, but that was the first time he was privy to their view unhindered. Her stomach was a little softer than it used to be, and where you could previously view abdominal separation, thanks to her years of trekking across the lands, there now rested a small amount of extra flesh that he guessed would easily fill his fists were he to clinch it. Through the snug fit of her modern panties, he could also clearly make out a curved definition that rested below her navel, whereas, in the past, her stomach and belly had been completely flat reaching down toward her nest of curls, with small V muscles present near her hips. Her hips… Those were fuller now too, wider. She had a much more defined hourglass figure. She thought she was fat? She thought he’d think she was fat? She wasn’t fat. Kaede-baba was fat. Buddha was fat. Of course, he didn’t care what she looked like, because he loved her, but if he had to choose which ‘her’ he physically preferred…

She always was a little on the thin side… he reluctantly conceded, remembering all the times he’d called her scrawny or puny before they’d confessed their love for one another.

Of course, she’d always looked perfect in his eyes. She was his mate, after all. But being as objective as humanly possible, wondering for a brief moment if he should transform himself into his human side to make the thought process a little easier on himself, Inuyasha relented that Kagome hadn’t been terribly skinny back then, but she most certainly wasn’t fat now, either.

She was voluptuous.

“You…look…” he tried, fighting an inner battle with his youkai side, which wanted to come out and play. Thankfully, he had more control over himself now, and he would not fully transform if he did not wish to.

“Yeah, I know…” Kagome chimed in, not amused, and unaware of her mate’s thoughts, as she grabbed her belly and jiggled it in disgust and self-loathing.

That did it.

The next thing Kagome knew, she was on her back, on the floor, her growling mate currently removing her panties with his teeth. Based upon the huskiness of his vocal expressions, not to mention the roughness at which she had been thrown down to the ground, she was sure he had transformed, so when she glanced downward hesitantly, she was surprised to see amber eyes gazing hungrily back up at her.

“You forget, bitch, I’m in control now.” he answered, his voice much lower than usual.

An observer would have most likely misunderstood his meaning behind those words to imply that he was overpowering her, but Kagome knew exactly what he was referring to. He had allowed his youkai blood to rise, to a point, fueling his instincts, but without increasing the length of his claws or fangs, not wishing to risk accidentally injuring her during his passion. A partial transformation like that was something he never would have been able to achieve before.

Anything she may have thought to say to him at that moment died on her tongue as he delved his within her folds. Gods how she’d missed him. He consumed her fiercely, like a starving man being granted food. It was then that she fully realized how terribly he’d obviously missed her, as well. She would have to find a way to make it up to him, but at the moment, she was lucky she could even maintain coherent thought, as her body thrashed of its own accord. Several agonizingly blissful minutes later, Kagome was screaming her climax at the top of her lungs.

Slowly crawling up her body, shedding layers of clothing along the way, Inuyasha planted several delicate love bites around her belly and hips. Bites that Kagome realized meant that he was claiming her, claiming those pieces of her. Considering the way he kept growling the inu for “Mine” over and over was a pretty good clue, as well. Reaching higher, he engulfed her left breast within his mouth while his left hand captured her right. A small amount of milk leaked from her as he suckled, and while it strangely turned him on even further, he ceased his actions, his instincts not permitting him to take his pup’s food away from him. Reaching her mouth, he crashed his upon her, the sheer force of his passion nearly overwhelming. Suddenly plunging his stiffness within her depths, she gasped in surprise, and he took advantage of said gasp to plunder her wanting mouth even further.

Finally pulling his face away from hers, permitting her to breathe, he did not, however, permit her to catch her breath, as he pounded her swiftly and with abandon. Though he was causing her no pain, no injury, the fierceness behind his movements, and the hostility behind his growls, suggested that on an instinctive level, he was punishing her. But Kagome knew he was not completely lost to his animal passions, even if his now crimson eyes would seem to say otherwise, as his words of being in control echoed in her ears. Upon taking a moment to inventory his appearance, she noted that his fangs and claws were still their standard length, and his pupils were also black, not the eerie indigo of a full transformation. She knew then. He was consciously aware of his actions, deliberately allowing his passion to rule him, while his more logical self was in fact still awake and fully cognizant.

If he could toss caution to the wind and let himself go, then so could she, she decided. After all, she already knew that she had some making up to do, so the question was just how…

Kagome was pulled from her thoughts at the sound of Inuyasha howling his climax, as she felt him filling her with his release. She was momentarily thankful that she was not currently in heat, not quite ready for another blessing just yet, as she turned her head to offer a smile in their son’s direction, as Kazuki slept peacefully, wrapped in the warmth of his parents’ happiness and love. Feeling her mate grow slack atop her, her grin widened as a wicked idea suddenly struck her, and blinking, that time it was Inuyasha who suddenly found himself laying flatly upon his back.

What the hell? he thought behind a smirk, Bitch wants to play, does she?

Without bothering to shift his appearance, he laid before her, blood red eyes accompanying his purple crests, making him seem quite the monster, so it was with great effort that Kagome held back a chuckle as he said in his normal voice

“Oi! I’m supposed to be the dominant, remember?”

“You are, and you were…” she answered seductively, as she crawled up his body, lowering her mouth to his.

After a few lazy moments of exploration, she felt his semi-erect penis stiffen fully below her, as his hands reached up to wrap themselves around her head, tangling his claws in her raven locks. When she finally pulled back, she was not at all surprised to find that his eyes were amber once more.

“Thank you…” she whispered, “I prefer those.”

“I know.” he whispered in return, stifling a gasp when she licked the duel stripes which would forever remain present upon his left cheek.

The sensation he’d felt was not lost on her, as her passion increased the strength of their bond to the point where his sensations were her sensations. She had wondered if the crests would prove sensitive, and apparently, her assumption had been correct. Smiling evilly, she stifled a chuckle at the way he audibly gulped, before she leaned forward, and extending her tongue once more, slowly dragged the moist appendage fully across the crests adorning his right cheek.

His entire body stiffened below her, as he fought for control against the tingles shooting through him, in some strange combination of tickles and passion. The only way he could comprehend to compare the sensation was how he knew it felt for his mate whenever he pleasured her mating mark. He’d had no idea, none whatsoever, that his demonic crests were in fact erogenous zones. But then again, why would he know that? It wasn’t like he’d ever had crests before, except for during his times of transformation, and how many people would dare to caress the markings of a rabid youkai? He recalled Kagome occasionally running her fingers along the stripes on his face, and he recalled also the calming sensations he’d felt at her touch, but he imagined his crests were more sensitive now than they used to be, considering his blood was so much stronger, and additional crests in fact were present upon his body besides those on his cheeks. He was reminded of that fact by the feel of her dragging her tongue along the stripes on his wrist, that she’d somehow managed to pick up and bring to her mouth as she sat upon him, without him even noticing.

“What are you doing to me?” he managed to rasp out, part fear, part humor, and part longing all dancing together in his voice.

“Claiming you.” she answered, picking up his other wrist, dragging her tongue across the purple stripes it bore. “Pleasuring you.” she added at his visible shudder.

Leaning forward once more, she captured his lips in a passion filled haze, as she spread herself above him, planting her knees at either side of his hips, her hands upon the floor beside his head. He had expected to feel her body consume him, so it surprised him to find that she was remaining suspended above his stiffness, failing to lower herself, failing to initiate that final act of dominance. He didn’t usually prefer her on top, but at the moment, he was submitting to her fully, and whimpering in the back of his throat, he confessed as much.

“Don’t worry koinu…” the miko cooed lustfully, “I didn’t make you hard again, just to leave you hanging…” she snickered, amused at her own pun.

Kissing him once more, Kagome moved off of him to the left, and shifting her position so that she was kneeling at his right side facing him, she once again propped herself up on her hands and knees, as she crawled towards her most desired destination. Slowly, meticulously, she lowered her mouth, dragging her tongue longingly across the crests adorning his hip, hissing at the tingles she felt run through her own body through their bond, only imagining how strongly the sensations must have felt for her mate. He had stiffened completely at the contact. For Inuyasha, it was like having his entire body engulfed in a warm blanket of pleasure.

Three more times she ran her tongue along his crests, relishing in the shivers she felt run through his muscles, before finally, she reached forward, and assisting herself by gripping the base of his shaft with her hand, she engulfed his stiffness within her warm, inviting mouth. Inuyasha released whimper after painful whimper, as she teased his arousal, shifting in her ministrations whenever she sensed his release on the approach. Unconsciously, his hips bucked up to meet her attentions, but he was punished for that action by her pulling away, only returning to her work once he had settled down. Gone was the stubborn pride of the past Inuyasha, as their closeness, their bond, had long ago increased to the point where he knew he could be vulnerable, and she would not lose her respect for him. It was a form of strength, to admit one’s weakness, she had told him.

“Ka…gome…please…” he managed to rasp out, wanting his release, needing his release, both hating and welcoming his current submissive position.

Pulling away in order to speak, she teasingly asked “Please what, koinu?” and he whimpered at the feeling of lose as she vacated him.

“Damn it bitch…” he groaned near silently, though he figured she’d likely heard him.

Collapsing his head backwards upon the floor with a thud, the hanyou closed his eyes, the visions of her tongue teasing his flesh serving no purpose other than causing the ache in his loins to hurt all the more. He couldn’t stand it any longer, merely laying there, doing nothing, while she tortured him. He needed to torture her as well, give her a taste of her own medicine. Feeling her shift slightly above him, he remained still, furrowing his brow at the increased scent of her arousal, convinced his nose was merely playing tricks on him, plaguing him with his desire to flip her over and consume her once more, even as he felt her lower her mouth to his flesh, devouring his erection with the powerful thrusts of her jaw.

He whimpered again, pinching his eyes closed even harder, as his hips once more rose to meet her thrusts. Confusion washed through him as he slowly registered the position of her teeth as she gently scraped them across his shaft, and cautiously opening his eyes, he was met with the delightful sight of her womanly jewel placed not four inches before him, as she held herself up along his body’s length. So, his nose hadn’t been playing tricks on him, after all.

Eagerly, he lifted his head, smashing his mouth against her treasure, consuming her even as she continued to consume him. He felt her stiffen at first contact before promptly going back to her work, and he found himself having difficulties he’d never before faced, attempting to concentrate upon her bundle of nerves while his own was screaming with waves of pleasure. Accompany that with the fact that, to a point, though it was more mental than physical, they were each able to feel the pleasure of the other through their bond, and well…he didn’t honestly think that it was possible to feel any more pleasure. Nope, not possible at all. They’d successfully found their limits. Any more pleasure, and it would surely kill them both.

Kagome had wondered how long it would take Inuyasha to notice her shift in position, but she knew she wouldn’t have long to wait for him to answer her invitation once he did. She shuddered as she felt him suckle her button, moaning her pleasure in the back of her throat, as she continued to swirl her tongue around his shaft, sucking and slurping, while fiercely pumping her hand at the base.

“Mmm…’gome…” she thought she heard him mumble, his voice muffled for obvious reasons.

The vibrations of his voice against her core caused her to gasp, nearly choking on his stiffness in the process, her teeth scraping against him a little harder than she’d intended. However, it was clear that his reaction was a positive one, by the way he’d gasped in turn, forcefully raising his hips in her direction in time with her thrusts. It wasn’t long before they both felt the tightly wound coils of their tensions preparing to snap, and Kagome took it upon herself then to aid her mate in reaching his completion in that moment, by deliberately scraping him with her teeth once more. Instantly, his hips snapped taut, as he poured his passion down her throat, the muffled cry of her name vibrating throughout her core, triggering her own release in turn.

Gasping, each pulled slowly away from the other, attempting to regain control over their rapidly beating hearts.

“What…the hell…was that…?” he managed to ask through heavy pants.

Turning herself over and sitting up to face him, she shrugged sheepishly, answering “Make-up sex?”

“We need to fight more often.” he joked, pulling her into his lap, as he wrapped his arms around her lovingly.

Snuggling into the comfort of his embrace, Kagome nuzzled her nose in Inuyasha’s neck, happily taking in his scent. He was just about to say something, most likely something mushy like “I love you”, when he was suddenly cut off by Kagome speaking first, mumbling “Kazuki’s hungry.”

Shifting his ears backwards, Inuyasha strained to listen for any and all noises their son was making, of which he found none, until he noticed the rumbling of a growling stomach. Instinctively, Kazuki had understood his parents were preoccupied, and hadn’t interrupted them. After a couple of minutes, however, Kazuki must have decided his parents were finished with their bonding, as softly, his “hungry” whimper could be heard, as though he were hesitant to voice his discomfort. Chuckling quietly to himself, Inuyasha gently scooped up their son, and plopping himself back down upon the floor inches from where Kagome still sat, he tenderly handed her their little bundle, whom she raised to her breast, chuckling herself at the way he furiously locked onto the food source once it was presented before him.

That was how Shippo found his parents nearly an hour later, both still naked, as they sat upon their bedroom floor, Kazuki, fully clad in fire-rat, slowly nursing between small periods of nodding off in light sleep. Chuckling, the kitsune exited the room at his parents’ blushing faces, muttering something about “spring time” under his breath, as he called over his shoulder…

“I guess I’ll get dinner started.”