InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Memories of Pleasure and Shame ❯ Obsession ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Characters owned by: Rumiko Takahashi, Viz Entertainment, ECT.
I make no profit from this story
 
Chapter 1: Obsession
 
Ever since the day you saved me from being overcome by my yokai blood, you have done nothing but torment me. After being awakened from my slumber one night by your overpowering scent, I didn't want to believe it was coming from you. Inspite of my reluctance, I allowed it to lead me through the forest, towards a secluded location. I was left hidden behind a tree to peek out and envision the most enticing being I'd ever had the pleasure of setting eyes upon. You appeared before me more beautiful than ever with pants down, legs spread, body armor and fur removed, Kimono opened…and in a state of intense emotion that I always yearned so much to see considering how rare it was for you to reveal emotion visually, vocally or otherwise, outside of moments like those. The thickness and stiffness of your cock along with the way you grasped and stroked it with such power and longing; your erratic sighs of passion; the ambiguous utterances of my name under your breath; the intoxicating smell of your scent, sweat and pre-cum; your sensual movements and facial expressions; made me so horny, but I didn't want to admit it. But after my straining erection started to ache with painful yearning, I eventually found my own caressing hand causing burning pleasure to erupt between my legs. My salivating tongue bestowed wetness upon my thirsty lips, as I found myself stumbling down into a pit I knew I wouldn't be able to climb back out of again. I sensed your energy surge. Then your eyes flashed with fire as you pushed your head back and expelled a groan, lased with violent passion and release. Before I knew it, I was climaxing just as or even more powerfully, than what I sensed from you.
 
After the sighs under my breath and the last pangs of pleasure radiating through me, finally reached a halt; a lust and obsession I had buried and forgotten long ago was reawakened within me. I wanted more. I wanted you…inside of me…so badly. I would find myself, in the mist of my travels with my friends daydreaming about our continued indirect encounters after that night; us discovering the one getting off for the other, supposedly unaware of the others presence. But of course we both knew true reality of things. I would discover you at a different tree every time, touching and pleasuring yourself and although it remained unspoken, I knew you were doing it for me. Then one night, I would be outside in the back of a hut near the forest, doing the same thing I'd perceived you doing in previous nights and I would capture your scent, hovering behind a tree, as your eyes glowed red through the darkness. I could smell your lust and seed so vividly. Your scent invigorated me. It made me feel even more obsessed with the thought of you, just as much as I knew you were obsessed and addicted to me…and if anyone ever found out about our endeavors…we already knew what their reactions would be. Every night that we did these things, we were taking a risk of being discovered by those that we protect or by someone or something else. If our secret was ever brought to the light, we would certainly be labeled as strange, as disturbed, as perverted. But more than the risk of condemnation and the risk of losing our pride and dignity; was the risk of losing our sanity. But then again, maybe our sanity was already lost…along with our pride and dignity…
 
Everything was so much better when we just hated each other or maybe convinced ourselves that we did. Feeling your hand piercing through my stomach, somehow seems so much more comforting than reminiscing about its caresses and the pleasurable feelings, it evokes within me. Gazing into your golden eyes and noticing pure disdain as you attack me from the front is much less tormenting than not gazing into them at all, but instead, feeling your body and hardness pressed against me from behind. I have reflected on the night we finally were able to feel our bodies touching, after so many encounters with us only being able to watch each other. On this night, you silently approached me from behind. I vividly recall your scent and how I trembled when I felt your hand, sliding over my clothed stomach. I remember hearing your heart beating with hesitation, as your reluctance taunted me and caused you to stay in the same position for a moment. You eventually built up enough confidence and moved my hair over one of my shoulders, before proceeding to lick the most sensitive areas on one side of my neck. I tried to repress the desire to express my excitement out loud. But then you started to suck on my neck with full force. The strong sensation produced from the pressure being applied, sent sparks throughout my whole being and with reluctance, I released a breezy moan. The forest remained eerily quiet as you started to caress my clothed groin. I just couldn't hold back the desperate whimper that escaped my throat. It felt as if my heart was going to burst through my chest. Your heart pounded as well, but not quite as hard as mine. It wasn't long before I released the rest of my discomfort with what was happening and pushed my head back against you. Before I knew it, you had released my erection from hiding and you were stroking it feverishly. You whispered the words, “Cum for me,” before continuing to overwhelm my neck with your tongue, teeth and mouth. Finally, I couldn't hold back any longer and I exploded like a volcano into your rapidly moving hand as I released whimpered moans and a tensely whispered, “Oh Fuck,” for you. Afterwards, without a word, you just disappeared: Leaving me there by myself to ruminate in the vast pleasure that I had just experienced…along with the immense shame, confusion and terror associated with the seemingly degenerate places our sibling relationship had traveled to.
 
~ * ~ * ~
 
I know it seems bad right now, the way in which Inuyasha is viewing his relationship with Sesshoumaru, but eventually he will begin to see things differently. The way he sees their relationship, is supposed to create this sense that what they are doing is forbidden, therefore creating much more excitement and tension. It's kind of like a forbidden fruit, that you're not supposed to pick and eat because if you do and then you're caught…you could end up getting into biiig trouble.