InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Memories of Us ❯ The wish of the shikon no tama ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hey everyone! Kiyo here! Anyways you know, I'm taking a break from my other fic… Cuz I have this one in my head for awhile! And I think it will be a success just like my Shall We Part! Well hope you guys like it. And leave me some reviews! Well enjoy!^_^

Memories of Us…

Chapter 1

The Wish of the Shikon no Tama

***********

"I still can't believe Naraku is dead!" Miroku said looking at his right hand where his wind tunnel use to be.

"Well better believe!" Kagome shouted.

"And Kohaku…" Sango whispered.

"I'm sorry Sango…" Miroku said.

"No… it's okay… I knew all along he was dead… but still… I still wanted to belive…"

"Sango…" Kagome whispered.

Miroku the walked over to Kagome, "Leave this to me, while you go find InuYasha!"

"Oh okay…" Kagome said and left.

*************

"Wonder where InuYasha could be at a time like this?"

Kagome went and checked the well, he wasn't there. Then she started walking towards Goshinboku (The sacred tree) As Kagome got towards the tree she couldn't believe it!

"InuYasha and Kikyo!?"

"Kikyo, I don't want you to leave!" InuYasha shouted.

"InuYasha!" Kagome whispered, she felt like crying.

"But the shikon no tama has been completed. There is nothing left for me to do in this world." Kikyo said.

"Stay with me!" InuYasha said, "I… I promise you… I'll always protect you …" then he hugged her.

"InuYasha no!" Kagome cried, "This is just like last time! I can't bear to watching them together! I hate you! Kikyo!!!"

"InuYasha… I'm so happy… my love…" Kikyo said.

"Kikyo… I… I love you…" InuYasha whispered.

By hearing that Kagome froze in her spot.

"Inuyasha… I knew it… he doesn't love me… he doesn't have a place for me in his heart… he only had eyes for Kikyo…Kikyo was all he could ever think about, when he was with me…InuYasha…" Kagome said as tears began rolling down her eyes.

Inuyasha didn't notice Kagome was there.

"I have to go now… I can't be here… I don't even belong here…" Kagome whispered and started walking to the well.

*************

Kagome was leaning next to the well crying.

"Why… Why can't I jump in? If I do… I feel like I can never come back here… If I do… I won't be able to see InuYasha and the others again… Is this the darkness in my heart? Do I hate Kikyo?"

{Flashback}

"There is a thousand ways to corrupt that girl's heart…as long as you can not forget about Kikyo, Inuyasha"

{End Flashback}

"Is there only one way to forget you… InuYasha?" Kagome thought, "I…I have to… It's the only way…"

With that Kagome headed back to the hut.

*************

{Back at the hut}

"Kagome, where is InuYasha?" Miroku asked.

"He… I couldn't find him…" Kagome whispered.

"That's strange? Probably went to celebrate on his own huh?"

"Uh huh… So how's Sango?"

"I manage to calm her down a bit. She's now resting."

"Oh, I see…"

"Come to think of it, why don't you rest too?"

"Okay…" Kagome thought.

"You are going to use the shikon no tama to wish for something, aren't you?"

"Uh…huh…"

"Well that stupid InuYasha not here! Go on, get some rest, I'll stay up and keep watch till then…"

"Okay, goodnight Miroku…" Kagome said and went to lie down.

************

A couple of hours past and Inuyasha finally came back…

"Hey Miroku! Where's Kagome!" Inu asked.

"She's inside somewhere…" Miroku said.

"You look, tired!" Inu said.

"What the hell do you think?" Miroku said.

"Go get some rest! Inu said, "I'll guard."

"Finally!" Miroku said and left inside.

"I…I have to tell Kagome!" he then went inside also.

…………………

"Damn it! She's asleep!" Inu shouted.

"She was tired of waiting for you! I told her to go get some rest!" Miroku said.

"Heh, I was that late huh…"

"Why? What where you gonna do to her?" Miroku asked with a smirk on his face.

"Nothing!"

"You were gonna do something!"

"At least it won't be perverted like you!" Inu shouted and left outside.

*****************

The next morning it was the day to use the shikon no tama.

"Finally!" Inu shouted.

They were all gather at the well.

"So whats your gonna wish for, Kagome?" Shippo asked excitedly.

"I…" Kagome looked all depressed.

"Hey what's wrong?" Sango asked.

"I don't know… I'm afraid…" Kagome said.

"Hey we're all here with you…" Miroku said.

InuYasha wasn't listening, he was to busy looking around for something.

"Should I tell her? Now or later? Will she hate me?" Inu thought.

"Whatca doing?" Shippo asked.

"What do you want!" Inu shouted.

"I wanted to know, why aren't you with Kagome?" Shippo asked.

"Shut up! You talk to much!" Inu then hit him in the head.

"Waah! InuYasha you jerk!" Shippo cried.

Inu then walked over to Kagome, "Are you ready?"

Kagome looked up and notice InuYasha. Then a quick flashback of yesterday, when he was with Kikyo, made tears fell from her eyes.

"K-kagome… what's wrong?" Inu asked.

Kagome quickly embrace InuYasha.

"I…love…you… InuYasha!" she cried, "Please don't ever forget me…"

With that she ran next to the well.

"I wish…"

Everyone stared at her.

"I wish to forget everything that happened here. I wish to forget about INUYASHA!"

InuYasha's eyes widen, it felt like something just went and stabbed his heart. They all looked at Kagome, as tears came out of her eyes… She was there for a while, then was consumed by a pink light… and disappear…

***************

Well that's the end of chapter 1. Hope you guys liked it! Leave me some reviews then!