InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Memories of Us ❯ Normal life ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Yah some more reviews!!!^_^ You guys actually like it! I'm so happy!!!^_^ Thanks for all the great reviews! Just wanted to tell you guys, "You Rock!"^_^

Memories of Us…

Chapter 2

Normal Life

******************

"W-where am I?" Kagome asked.

"Kagome! Time to get up!" her mother said.

"M-mom…"

"Don't want breakfast to get cold!" her mom said and left.

"I…I'm home? Duh! What am I talking about! I've been home! It all must have been a dream…Then why do I feel so lonely?" Kagome said.

****************

Back at the Feudal Era…

"I can't believe her!" Inu shouted, "Kagome do you hate me!"

"Baka! Why would she hate you, if she just told you she loved you?" Shippo said.

"Why you!" Inu was gonna grab Shippo, but he went and hid next to Sango.

"Inuyasha. Did you do something to hurt Kagome's feelings?" Sango asked.

"How the hell should I know! She didn't even say anything!" Inu yelled back.

"Yesterday she went out looking for you and-" Miroku said, but was cut off.

"Yesterday!" Inu shouted, 'Yesterday… I was with Kikyo… Kagome… did you saw…'

"Hey Inuyasha!" Shippo shouted to get his attention, "So you did do something! It's all your fault Kagome left!!!"

"Damn I'm tired of your stupid little girly whine! I'm leaving!" Inu said and was about to leave.

"InuYasha, did you tried jumping in yet?" Sango asked.

**************

In the present time…

"Kagome, you okay?" her mother asked.

"Um…yeah…" Kagome replied.

"You just seem so tired."

"I'm okay… I just had this strange dream is all…"

"Well, a dream is a dream! Can't never be real!" her grandpa said.

"Uh…huh…" Kagome said, "May I be excused?"

Then Kagome left for school.

****************

"Kagome! I'm coming!" Inu shouted and jumped in the well. Nothing happened.

"F***! Why can't I get through!" he tried a couple more times.

****************

"Good morning, Higurashi!"

"H-hojo… um good moring!" Kagome said.

"Um…I was wondering? Are you doing anything this Saturday?"

"I guess not."

"Great! Wanna go catch a movie together?"

"Um…sure…"

"Okay see ya then!" Hojo said and left.

"Kagome!" one of her friend shouted, "Since when did you started going on dates with Hojo?"

"I don't know… he just came and asked me!" Kagome said.

"You better tell us all about it! With details and everything!" another one of her friend said.

Then the bell rang and they left for class.

****************

"Kagome!" Inu whispered.

He was tired of jumping in and out of the well knowing it was hopeless. Then he headed towards Kaeda's hut.

"I see… so that's what she did," Kaeda said.

"Can we ever see her again?" Shippo asked.

"It depends," Kaeda said, "It's all up to her, if she wants to come back.

'Please Kagome! Come back to me!' Inu thought.

***************

"Bye!" Kagome waved to her friends.

As she was walking up the steps…

"Why do I get this strange feeling? Like I've lost something important to me… Is it only a dream?" Kagome thought.

Kagome stopped when she passed the sacred tree.

"I feel like, this tree is trying to tell me something. Why can't I remember?"

Kagome then walked to the little old shrine, that had a well in it.

"Grandpa says to not go in. But something drawing me to it. If I go in, will I remember everything?"

"Kagome! What are you doing?" Sota asked, "Gramps says to keep away."

"So?" Kagome asked.

"Besides! Mom says it's almost time for dinner!" Sota shouted and left.

"Heh, Sota just scared. I…have to go in!" Kagome the slid the door and walked towards the old well.

"N-nothings here?"

She was about to walk out but stopped when she heard a voice.

"Kagome… Please come back to me…"

"InuYasha!" she shouted and jumped in.

*************

Okay please don't hate me for stopping it here. I just wanted some more reviews before I go on! Hahaha! Anyways it's going to get better on! I already know what's gonna happen! Oh I can't wait to update. Okay you guys probably want to know to… here's a glimpse of what's to happen…

"Kagome's scent…" InuYasha said.

"Where am I?" Kagome thought.

"I'm sorry, but I don' know you…" Kagome said.

HAHAHA well till then leave me some reviews! Love ya lots j/k I love Inuyasha!^_^