InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Machine 2 ❯ Icecream Parlor Type of News ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Midnight Madness

Chapter 2

I do not own any of the Inuyasha characters (or other Stars), and I do not own songs that other people have written, and therefore I shall not take credit and here by be accused of plagerism by the law...

Sobao

Kagome, Miroku, and Sango all decided to go down to the local Icecream parlor, which probably wasn't the best idea, because as soon as Kagome had stepped into the door, she was mobbed by fans... and then the reporters came. After being escorted back into the Limo, and they slammed the door shut, the three of them got into a serious discussion.. about Reporters and Tabloids.

"They are sooooo annoying! Don't they realize we have PERSONAL lives that we want to stay PERSONAL! I mean, how would they feel if their every move was plastered over the internet and whatnot, and everything that they said or did was judged." Kagome argued in the favor of the Stars.

And while, not being a fan of the Tabloids working with the Stars, Sango had to make the point, "Yes, but it gives the people, your fans, courage to face their problems and know that you guys have them too."

"And how exactly is calling Brad Pitt a cheater going to help the people who read that magazine. I mean, it's his life! It's his and Jen's problem! The whole world doesn't have to get involved and start name calling, because have they met Brad and Jen? I don't think so... Do they know what the issues really were? Nope, probably not."

"But gossip is gossip, and people really love it! You have to give the gossip credit1 Plus, even if it isn't true, it sells magazines... Besides, I hardly think that anyone actually beleives everything that they read..."

"But that's the thing! Sometimes they DO!!!! And that's the problem! It can RUIN and artist's reputation!"

"But then there's the ARTISTS that love the attention and do everything they can to get on the cover of a Tabloid, even if it's... "bad" material on them..."

"Miroku, you haven't said anything, what do you think?" Kagome said, trying to involve her freind in the conversation, but she found he was staring out the window looking at a bunch of girls in a couple of mini-skirts... Which earned him a bonk on the head from Sango, and a sigh from Kagome.

"Uhhhh, Kagome... Did you by any chance read that Contract thoroughly?" Sango asked cautionatley.

"Do I ever?" She used to, obviosly to make sure she wasn't being jipped, but ever since Sango and Miroku had became her Manager(s), she hadn't really "read" them.

"Well, uh... then I guess you didn't see the clause that said you would do a live performance *cough* s *cough* with a DJ..."

"WHAT???!!!!!" Kagome said as she spat out a chunk of her Icecream on Miroku.

"I suggest you don't take another bite." Miroku said as he started to wipe off the treat that had landed on his shirt.

"And... uh... we kind of enrolled you in a Public Schol... that you will be attending *cough* next week *cough*" Sango spat out.

Kagome just stared at her...

NO way!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"But.. But... But-"

"Look, Kagome It'll be a great oppertunity for you, we alreadytalked to your Mother about it-" Sango began.

"My Mother!"

"Yes, anyways, she, I, and the Record Company that WE JUST signed a Contract with, think that it will be a good experience for you and good advertising to be on a Live Show with a Teenager."

"I've been on shows before!!!" Kagome snapped back at her frusterated Manager.

"And tell me, how many freinds do you have that are your age, hmm?" Kagome opened her mouth to answer but shut it realizing the answer.

"And how many regular schools have you gone to?" Once again, silence was the answer.

'I don't know, maybe this stupid thing won't be so bad?' Kagome thought desperately, trying to rid herself of other thoughts.

"You'll be okay Kagome, heck, you might even like it." Miroku said with a grin.

"HAHAHA! Doubt it." She said while turning her head to the side while watching fans congregate outside the Limo.


_________________42 Hours later___________________

Monday Morning

"Kagome, you are NOT wearing that to school." Sango said while looking at her outfit disdainfully.

"But-"

"NO BUTS! We want to make a good impression your first day! Not ruin your reputation!"

"Sango!"

"March! Change your outfit! Come back down! And eat!"

Sango's really scary when she's mad. Poor Kagome had no choice but to trudge upstairs and change into the outfit that was originally lying on her bed. As she walked into her spacious room, she glanced at her reflection in the mirror. What was wrong with the outfit that she had on?

She was wearing long, baggy jeans and a Happy Bunny shirt that said 'I know how you feel, I just don't care.' and on the back it said, 'Hahahahaha. No, I'm serious.' Her long ebony hair was down, and the light reflected off it giving it the look that she had blue highlights. She had big brown eyes with a tad bit of eyeliner and blue mascara around them. To top it off, she had some shiny lip gloss on, and tons of silver and black bangles making their way up her arms.

She crossed the room over to her bed to find the outfit... the outfit made from Hades. It was a blue frilly tanky with a white knee length, poofy skirt with laced edges. White sandles were also laid out for her.

'Oh God. Please, no.' She thought as she started to slip on the outfit.

When she finally got dressed and stumbled into the Kitchen, already tripping on the Heals, Sango looked at her and said, "Look Kagome, we have to go to the Hairdressers before your big "Daivue"."

"What?!!!!!!!! No! Lok I agreed to do the show! I agreed to go to the 'regular" school! I agreed to wear the Frilly outfit! But their is NO way-"

(Sitting in the chair at the Hairdressers after gettting a "makeover")

"You are gonna make me get a makeover."

"See, that wasn't the End of the World.' Sango said as she tipped the stylist.

"No, but close to it."

"Come on! You're gonna be late for school!"

"Like I care." Kagome muttered under her breath.

"What was that?" Sango said, while her eye was twitching.

"I said, I love the hair." She laughed nervously afterward.

************************************15 Minutes later*********************************

"Well, uh... Here we are!" Sango said brightly. They were standing in front of one of the largest buildings Kagome had ever seen. Students were piling in, it seemed like in the thousands. You could see freshmen getting trampled on (uh oh).

"Hahahahaha. Good thing your a Sophmore." Miroku said as he laughed nervously. (yes he was there the whole time, he just was probably staring at pretty girls)

kagome gulped but put on a coragous smirk and walked briskly toward the building.

"You guys coming?" She said with a glance over her shoulder.

They took one last look at eachother and then headed in the direction of their Client.

I guess the good thing was, nobody really stopped her and gawked at her, but the bad thing was she was being shoved and pushed and hit every which way.

With one particularly nasty push she was shoved into a person who simply caught her and said in an annoyed voice, "Watch where you're goin' Freshy."

"I wouldn't have to if you weren't standing in the way." Kagome shot back, but before the guy could retort, Kagome was swept off again.

"Kagome! Kagome!!!!!" She heard Sango and Miroku's desperate cries and headed in their direction. After a few more minutes of non sucessful searching for the Main office, they finally decided to ask someone for directions. They made their way over to one of the last people in the Hallway, a young girl that looked around Kagome's age.

In fact, she kind of resembled Kagome, except she looked colder, and sluttier. (I don't really want to go into details, use your imagination_)

"Hi. Could you tell us where the Main Office is?" Kagome asked in a polite voice.

The girl looked at her with a vacant look before lazily pointing behind them. The three of them, turning to follow her finger, felt like idiots when they saw as to what she was pointing at.

A big sign with Gold and Black lettering that said, 'MAIN OFFICE'. Ya, what a way to start the day.

"That- Thank you." Miroku said. Boy, was he having a ball with this girl in her skimpy outfit.

"Come on Lecher." Kagome said, dragging Miroku away from the girl, "Oh and Sango? Could you wipe off the drool from his face?"

"No prob." She said while feircely rubbing his face.


******************************************************* *************************

_*_*_*_*()*_*_*_*_

Please R&R!

Thank you thank you!

In the next chapter, Kagome will be enroled and have her first classes, meet some new freinds, mahem and madness galore. And she also might have her first Performance with the new DJ.


Sobao