InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Machine 2 ❯ Nice Senery ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Midnight Marashino

Chapter 3

I do not own any of the Inuyasha characters (or other Stars), and I do not own songs that other people have written, and therefore I shall not take credit and here by be accused of plagerism by the law...

Sobao


(*&)


Kagome laughed at the two following her, but suddenly stopped as she walked through the doors of the Main Office... Whoever decorated this Office did a GREAT job, if you like having puke colored walls, bright breen stained carpet, and absolutely NO decorations hanging anywhere.

Kagome tried to sympathize with them, 'Maybe they couldn't afford decorations, or paint, or carpet (they had to use matted down grass).' She thought desperately, while trying to hole in the laughter that was about to make her split her gut.

She felt Sango and Miroku freeze as well as they also looked at the Room...

"You must be Kagome Higarashi! It's a pleasure to meet you!" The secretary jumped up from behind her desk and started to shake hands with Kagome.

Then she bent down to whisper in her ear, "If it's all right with you, I was wonderig if I could get an autovraph? My daughter is a HUGE fan! Though, you look a lot different than I imagined you but-"

She was cut off by an Elderly (no pun intended) voice, "Kagura, please?" She said sweetly, but sternly.

"You must be the new student. I think ye ae going to enjoy it here, we have one of the Top Musical programs in the State. But I's says to them that we be one of da best." She continued in an old English accent. She was adorned in an old Miko's outfit while she had an eyepatch over her eye.

Kagome resisted the urge to say, "Well, I hope that the person who decorated this room isn't the leader of the usical Program," while Sango and Miroku stared at her like she was crazy.

"I'm sorry... It's Admistration Appreciation Day, and we got to Dress up as our Ancestors... I haven't quite figured out hot to speak the "lingo" of those times... Kind of annoying really with this eyepatch," She said in a normal voice (no accent) as she lifted it and winked at Kagome. She laughed as the Old woman put back the eyepatch over her eye.
"Now, to make you into top gravy and porks bine." She said, regaining her "composure."

The three guests just laughed and followed her into her office.

Kagome noticed that the plack outside said "Principle Keade" before she asked, "So, how late am I in the year?"

"Well, actually Miss Higarashi, the school started last Monday, so about 3 Days because we really didn't start the Education Programs until last Wednesday... Plus there were all of the Pep-Rallies, and settling in, yadda yadda yadda." She said while sitting behind her desk. And might I add that the Room was a Masterpeice compared to the Waiting Room they were just in.

"Well, we probably should be off pretty soon Kagome... so we'll leave you here with Mrs. Keade and we'll see you at three. Okay?" Sango said while Miroku also stood up.

"Do I really have a choice?" Kagome muttered to them, not loud enough for the preoccupied Principle to hear.

Sango just shot her a quick warning glare and mouthed "Behave." I mean, how old was Kgome? She was 15 Goshdarnit! I think "Behave" was a little young for Kagome... but then again... who knows?

Sango just smiled afterwards and exited the room with Miroku close behind who gave a thumbs up to Kagome who shakily returned it.

********************************
Once out of the building Miroku turned to Sango.

"Are you sure this was a good idea? I mean, who knows what cold happen! She could have just finished school at home and gotten the sam-" He was cut off by Sango who stated simply,
"And gotten nowhere in the Social standards. She would have been trapped in that house, never to experience real conversations with people who are her age that AREN'T incredibally famous and surreal. This way, she gets to experience both worlds... something her Mother and Father unfortunately never had... Jeez Miroku, I feel like I'm trying to convince her parents to let her go all over again..."

She just laughed at Miroku's stunned expression as he gave one last look at the school and muttered a "I hope your right" as they climbed into the Limo, headed off to who knows where.

*********************************

"Sweety, step over here for a minute. You're guide will be here shortly, I'll just go get your new books." The Secretary Kagura said to her while handing her her map and Class schedule.

Kagome just nodded and stepped over to the chairs that Kagura had motioned to. Setting down her backpack that wasn't very full yet... all it had in it were her pens, paper, etc. After Miroku and Sango had left, Kede gave her a few words of encouragement about the school and then handed her over back o the Secretary.

All in all, the Principle seemed like a really cool lady. Like she actually understood what you were feeling, though she probably caught on after working at the school for how many years? But honestly, she seemed like someone you could talk to...




I'm sorry that chapter was so short...

Please Read and Reveiw, and tell me who you think should be her Guide:

Kikyo

Inuyasha

Rin

(they are all in the same grade)

i kind of had a writer's thing and i can't figure out what to do next

(i also can't decide whether inuyasha should be punk/ skater or more on the popular side/ prep thing goin' on and should he be popular?)

so,
thanx!
Sobao