InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Machine ❯ Fargo Bensing ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Midnight Machines

Chapter 1

Fargo Bensing



I do not own Inuyasha or any other charcter, but someday I will rule the World....

(200 years ago... 2799)

Back in a time when humans and Demons lived together in peace, their lives lived thoroughly and harmony reigned...

But Battles between the races broke out, the fighting became too big to contain... and soon a Full Fledged War began... The Diplomats from both sides were killed and any hope of a Peaceful resolution was lost...

Eventually, the Demons became the Strongest Force that the World had ever seen and they quickly conquered the Humans...

But yet, in their might, they feared an uprising, so in an act of Oppression, Humans were put into "Camps"... No one was killed, they were kept. At birth, each Human would receive a tattoo on their right ankle, giving them a symbol and code, this would help the Yokai identify them and keep them under control. The Humans were meant to perform their regular duties, such as working for a living and recieving an education from the local Hital, teacher... but these were carefully monitered under survaliance systems to make sure Outbrakes did not occur.

But yet, a few of the last Human Civilizations remained... Youkuta, deep in the Underground of Nagasaki, Esphacious, hidden in the clouds which always rain over Hiroshima, and Ekoshi, surrouned by the Mountains of Tokyo... Ekoshi, at the moment was under attack by the Youkaim it seemed they had somehow trcked the Humans to their Base in Tokyo...

(200 years later... 2999)

Blasts were seen and heard everywhere, Men, women and children were retreating for cover, while the soldiers were at the gates...

"FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!" A young girl around the age of Fourteen almost Fifteen shouted to a squadren of men and women. The young activist's name was Kagome...

The Humans put up a Courageous fight, but their limited resources and technology made it impossible for them to win against the Demons who had thousand of Legons of Warriors at their command, a supply of artillary that seemed togo on forever, and enough food to last the City of Ekoshi for about 20 years. All hope was lost, and as Kagome saw a bomb being dropped by her Unit, she began to loose all hope for Humans...

Ans so, as the blast hit her full force, she was blown back and rendered unconsious, but in her dreams she could hide... until she Woke up...

____________________________________________________________ ______________

please please please read and reveiw, tell me what cha think

thanx,
Sobao

this is gonna be a darker fanfic than my other one, which i would be very grateful if you also R&Red,
it's called Hostage Situation
(the other one is just meant for humor)

this is supposed to be kinda in a world like the Real World of the Matrix, I don't own that either...