InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Misery ❯ An Intro To The Past ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n:My new fic!!!Yahoo!This IS an AU by the way.There'll be no Naraku!Yay!But there will be Kikyou…BOOOOOOO!!!Anyways she's not going to be THAT bitch,unless I have a change of heart.Elmao(evilly laughing my ass off)Yeah strange I'm this hyper and didn't even have breakfast yet.Oh well it's only eight thirty!Kukukuku prepare for angst with humor!And please try this fic until chapter 1 at least.I might mess this up,that's why…

By.*~Shikon Rose~* dedicated to all those who are reading this.

Prolouge:An Intro To The Past

Disclaimer:Fuck you,lawyers.*middle finger* ^_______^ swearing at lawyers is bliss!

~*~*~*~*~*~

It was strange.Christmas had come and gone,and it was now boxing day.Inuyasha Taiyou's foster parents had gone shopping and here he was,not feeling the least bit happy.Was it the fact that he didn't get nothing from anybody?Well,that wasn't exactly true.His foster father had given him a black eye,but that was all.

He angrily stood up and lied down on his worn sleeping bag.He accursedly looked around his small attic room.It was not dirty nor dusty,but there were hardly any furniture besides the bookshelf,desk,and bed.Or rather the sleeping bag.Before school had been his only savior from his horrendous life.Now that it was winter break he was having the time of his life,mind the sarcasm.He wasn't even allowed to be seen with his guardians.For he was a hanyou.a filthy,disgraceful hanyou.

The only friends he had were a monk-in-training named Miroku,who also fell in the loner's category by chance,and a new girl at school,Kikyou.She was kind and beautiful though,so he didn't understand why people would hate her.Hell,if Miroku wasn't hitting on her all the time he might've asked her o-

He stopped himself.Why was he thinking about this?He had never even kissed anybody,much less had a girlfriend.Without meaning to,Inuyasha started thinking about his life.

*flashback*

The little hanyou boy fell to his knees,crying as blood splattered along the walls and onto his clothes and hair.He crawled over to his mother,whose face was twisted in agony,her head had been cut clear off and her body lied a few feet away.The six-year old boy clung to his mother's head and yelled in her ear:"MAMA!!!DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!!!"

But of course it was met with silence.The boy sobbed and sobbed as his mother's blood slowly dripped into his mouth and he could taste the metallic liquid.He heard a sound.It was his father's ragged breathing coming closer.He turned to look at his youkai father.His heart had been torn out,but he still clung onto life.Inuyasha smiled and crawled closer on his knees.

"Father!"

His father swung his claws and Inuyasha dodged out of the way,receiving a large cut on his tiny arm nonetheless.

"INUYASHA!!!YOU DID IT DIDN'T YOU!!!"His father was crying now."HOW COULD YOU BE MY SON?!"A stab from behind ended his father's life quickly and the killer,he recognized,came forward and said:"Are you alright boy?Come here,I'll take you to the police station.

Inuyasha restrained,but in the end was dragged along nonetheless.He sat there glumly as the killer began his pathetic explanation.

*end Flashback*

Inuyasha growled,willing his thoughts away.Fuck Christmas and remembering.It was never good to remember.Then his resistance gave away and he once again began thinking about the day he entered this horrible life.

*Flashback*

"Well I heard screams,and the door was open,so I went in.I then saw everything messed up,so I wanted to call the police.But all the phone wires have been cut.Then I thought okay just go find a payphone.But then I heard a little boy yell out,"He mentioned to Inuyasha listening distantly here,"I got there,he was like father! To the guy in front of me.Then that youkai was trying to kill his son.And I saw the body on the floor and I thought this boy's father must have killed his wife,got hurt then tried to kill his son.He was half-dead anyways so I figured spare him the pain and I jammed that kitchen knife in him and I went to help the boy."

"THAT'S A LIE!!!LIES!!!DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!HE KILLED MY PARENTS!!!"Inuyasha burst out in tears.He cringed when everyone looked at him in pity.They didn't believe him did they?

The man smirked secretly at him.Then turned to the officers looking sad.

"Poor kid,you know?I mean he must be traumatized and thinks I killed his father,not put an end to his misery."He looked solemn for a moment.

"I feel responsible.I ask for full guardianship of this boy."

"Of course,Mr.Haikuro."

They turned to him."What's your name son?"

"Inuyasha Taiyou…"He said almost automatically.

~*~*~*~*~*~

They got home and Haikuro immediately began beating him.He soon had many bruises and a black eye.The silver-haired boy collapsed on the couch,sobbing knowing this was what the rest of his life would become.

*Flashback*

And it was.Only now he defended himself,but could not avoid the occasional black eye.Feeling depressed he decided to play a song that refleted his mood.He looked through the stack of Cd's Miroku had burned for him on his computer.Linkin Park,he decided.

*intro*

Time to be what you want to be,

Feeling so faithless

Lost under the surface

Don't know what you're expecting of me

Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes

(Calling the undertone,just calling the undertone)

Every step that I take

Is another mistake to you

(Calling the undertone,just calling the undertone)

I've become so numb

I can feel you there

Become so tired

So much more aware

I'm becoming less

All I want to do

Is be more like me

And be less like you.

Can't you see that you're smothering me

Holding too tightly

Afraid to lose control

Cuz' everything that you thought I would be

Has fallen apart

Right in front of you

(Calling the undertone,just calling the undertone)

Every step that I take

Is another mistake to you

(Calling the undertone,just calling the undertone)

And every second I waste

Is more than I can Take care,

I've become so numb

I can feel you there

Become so tired

So much more aware

I'm becoming less

All I want to do

Is be more like me

And be less like you

And I know

I let you go

Sailing too

But I know

That you were just like me

when someone disappointed in you

I've become so numb

I can feel you th-

Inuyasha looked up to see why the music had stopped.There in the doorway,stood Haikuro,crunching the Cd in his fist.

"What the fuck did you do that for,bastard?!"Inuyasha bellowed at Haikuro furiously."Miroku made that for me!"

"Well ask him to make another one!"He scowled.

"I thought you and Caroline went shopping."Inuyasha asked.Caroline was the monster's wife,but was much nicer to him and was the one to comfort him and stop the fights when he was little.

Haikuro shrugged."Caroline died.Got hit by a car pushing me out of the way."

"And you don't care?!"Inuyasha's anger was rising,fast.

"No."

"BASTARD!!!!!!!!!"Inuyasha's eyes turned red,and he lunged at Haikuro.

`I'm going to murder him this time.'was Inuyasha's last thought before he felt his conscious slipping.

~*~*~*~*~*~

A/n:Dun dun dun!I'm sure you can all guess he turned full-demon.But let's see some bloody murder!Whew it took me forever to come up with the flashbacks.But overall I think this chap was fairly good.Not my best nor my worst.Ja ne ppls!This chapter took 1hr 15min.