InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Misery ❯ Not Everything Is What It Seems ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n:Chappie No.2.I'm so tired!I went to sleep at like one thirty yesterday and got dragged up by my cat at seven.My parents left the door open when they were getting something in my room and my little Flare got in.He crawled around on my stomach all morning since…I don't even know and woke me up during that time…yawn,I'll do the best I can at this hour.The eighth,after a shower and breakfast…

Chapter 2,Not Everything Is What It Seems

By.*~Shikon Rose~*Dedicated to all those who decided to even come back.

Disclaimer:Do I really have to do this?No?Grrrrreeeeaaaattt…

~*~*~*~*~*~

=Inuyasha's Narration=

It's been five months since I attacked that bastard…*bitter sigh.*He gave up custody of me and now…I'm living in a friggin' orphanage.Miroku's stopped hitting on Kikyou…finally!And Kik's begging her parents to adopt me,since I'm her friend and all,you know?But it's not working.

Oh,man you should've seen what I did to Haikuro.Broken arm,gashes on his legs and chest,and best of all…I completely destroyed half of his face.He didn't press charges though.Afraid I might come after him,I figure.Ha.As if that bastard deserves my claws.And the orphanage…well it's hellava lot better than Haifuck-o's place.I still sleep in my sleeping bag and all,but at least now I got a new friend.Her name is Sango.Her story's almost as fucked-up as mine.

Her family were once demon exterminators.They did the centipede demons,and other demon pests.They had a great earning and a really homey family…just like mine before her parents died.Someone had murdered them.They're not sure who,they're not even sure whether it was human or demon.But Sango's the only survivor.She has to live with the guilt that her family died to save her.Poor girl…But she's cool.We're kinda loners.I mean her being way too strong for any ordinary human,plus a demon exterminator,and me being…what I am.

We just sit back and talk all day.People never wanted to adopt the inhumanly strong girl or the hanyou anyways,so why care?But Kikyou just phoned me.She said she finally got her parents to agree and I was all:Hey Kikyou you think you could also adopt this girl,Sango?I'd hate to leave her,I mean she's great!You'd like her too.She used to be just like me.And I think Kikyou got the wrong message or something cuz all she damned did was tell me to come and hang up on me.I didn't know what was going on,so I just packed my bags,well actually just one bag,and started over to Kikyou's!I hope I don't bump into no Sango…

~*~*~*~*~*~

=Sango's PoV=

I could hear my shoes clicking.I hoped Inuyasha didn't hear me.Hmm…What should I talk about today?I mean we already covered a lot of stuff to know about each other,and I doubt that he likes gossiping,I mean he IS a manly-schmanly guy.Oh well,it's all good.

Damn his doorknob is slippery.Ah there,opened…

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!I was practically screeching.Yash was…leaving?!SINCE WHEN?!I thought we were going to both be here forever,just talking to each other!Well,on a friendly basis of course.I had to admit my friend was hot,but he was a…friend.It was just wrong to think that.Besides,the feeling was easy enough to ignore.

"What are you doing?!Where are you going?!How will I escape boredom NOW?!"I heard myself ranting at him.

"Calm down,Sango.My friend,Kikyou,wanted me to go live with her…But you can't go,I'm sorry…"He looked guiltily at me."I was hoping to go before you…came.Kik doesn't want you to go cuz she thinks you're my girlfriend or something.To tell,I really like Kikyou.He grinned.That funny,wide grin.

"But that's absurd!How can I be your girlfriend?!And I suppose if you like her then…"I sighed.Yash was going,and I was going to play the loner…again…"Go…"

I had finally found a friend!And just after 5 months he'll go…horrid life!I guess I can't stop him though…

I felt myself smiling."Bye Inuyasha.We'll keep in touch?"

He reached the door by now.My first,and probably last friend.He said of course.And just like that he left.I went back to the little pink bed I slept on.Ugh.Bye-bye carefree life,hello again hell.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Inuyasha walked out of the streetcar and stepped onto the sidewalk.He looked up at the house as the bus sped away.It was a fairly moderate house,two stories tall and a tiny lawn.It was clear they weren't rich,but not nessesarily poor.Sure the shingles on the roof were peeling and the rain gutters looked like they haven't been cleaned in a decade,but it was a fine place.

He went up to the door and knocked.Then he noticed the doorbell on the side.Oops.Oh well,they won't mind.A woman opened the door.She looked in her late twenties,still young.He assumed this was Kikyou's mother,as stupid as it was,he never really met Kikyou's parents before.She had lived here for ten years but has been home-schooled until three weeks ago about.

"Hello,I am Kikame,Kikyou's mother."A man's cursing came loudly from the kitchen followed by banging of pots.Then Kikyou's yelling.Then a yell.Silence.

"Do not be alarmed,it is just another one of their arguments again."Kikyou's mother seemed distant…cold.And she was practically naked,all she had on was a practically see-though shirt,but the shirt was huge and baggy so it went down all the way to her knees.He could plainly see her nipples through the white material though he wasn't even looking.and a faint black thing could be seen through her shirt at her legs.He didn't even want to know.But she was beautiful.

A man came up to Kikame.He seemed fierce and full of energy.The first thing he did was shake Inuyasha's hand and say hi.Then he told him that Kikyou was in her room,top of stairs,first door you see.Then he shamelessly grabbed his wife's tits and kissed her.She didn't respond,just looked to the distance.He lifted her up and carried her away.He saw right up her shirt and quickly looked away.the woman didn't wear any panties at all.He shook his head and headed into Kikyou's room.

He knocked then went in.Kikyou was lying on her bad,crying.He immediately got worried and went over to her.He lifted her face up and saw tears running down her flushed cheeks.

"Kikyou,tell me."He demanded.There was no way Kikyou had told him everything about her life,and he was curious now.

"That bastard…"Kikyou sobbed,then reared up and yelled into the halls,"YOU BASTARD!!!I WISH YOU WEREN'T MY DAD!!!I WISH WE WEREN'T EVEN RELATED!!!!!!!!"She slammed the door as hard as she could.

"Ouch."Inuyasha winced as he put a hand over his dog ears.

"Sorry."Kikyou said,"I'm sorry I know it's horrible but I can't offer much more…"Kikyou began sobbing again.

"It's been like this since forever.I hate my life.My father hits me,he fucks my mom all around the house,they don't even care that I'm there.Do you know why I stopped being home-schooled?"She paused.

Inuyasha nodded hesitatingly,"You said that your father and mother didn't care about you enough to continue."

Kikyou shook her head."Partly true.They didn't care,but wasn't going to be bothered firing him and going through the documents."She laughed bitterly."I decided to stop.The teacher was frightened of this family and irritated.Everyday he would see my parents screwing around the house.And the constant fights,then the mess…"Kikyou sobbed and hugged Inuyasha tightly.Inuyasha didn't know what to do.He carefully put his arm around Kikyou and looked around.She was right,the house was a complete mess.Old magazines lay on the floor,covering all of the carpet.He picked up the nearest one and read the date. It was entitled January 4th 1996.More than nine years ago.

"Oh,Kikyou…"Inuyasha felt the wonders of instant pity.

`And here I was thinking she had the perfect life…'

But Kikyou suddenly surprised him as she tilted her head up and planted a chaste kiss on is lips.Inuyasha blinked once,twice…

~*~*~*~*~*~

A/n:Pretty evil,I'm not a Kikyou fan either,ppls.But in this fic,Kikyou's like she was BEFORE she died.Hehehe…Oh and around the time of august 1st,Don't expect any updates.I'm moving to my new apartment!!!Yahoo-ness!Lolz byby see ya next time!!!