InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Misery ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n:*nervous laugh*Eh…Sorry `bout the sugar-high outburst last chapter…I couldn't help it…I just had a little bit of candy so I'm not feeling very angsty.That's a bad thing…cuz this chapter's supposed to be sad…Oh boy…and I made a mistake last chapter.Kagome's sixteen,not eighteen.Oopsies.Here we go,bear with me.

Chapter 3,First Impression

By.*~Shikon Rose~*

Disclaimer:Ja ne lawyers!I will stand for this no longer!Authors,stand with me and rebel against the horrible rules of this site!…*crickets*…fine then DON'T rebel!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Kagome groaned into her pillow.She was just woken up by her chubby-wubby cat Buyo.He scratched her deeply on her thumb.She was now lying face-down on her bed as her sore thumb throbbed.

"Kagome!Hurry up or you'll be late for school!"Her mother's voice rang in her ears.

"Hmm…"Kagome said,half-asleep.Footsteps coming closer,then a voice right next to her ear.

"KAGOME HIGURASHI!!!IT IS SEVEN-THIRTY!!!!SCHOOL!!!"

Kagome jumped up and looked around furiously.Her eyes then widened to what seemed like twice their original size.She had planned on picking a special outfit and taking a long,long shower before her first day at Tama high,but those plans now went down the drain.

She scrambled up,still in her shorts and tank top,Then made a mad dash for the bathroom.She then did something that would go down in history.

She took a complete shower in five minutes.

She washed her hair,blow-dried it,everything.Even put on some deodorant.Amazing…

Kagome then stiffened.She forgot to take towels in!Or any clothes at all!And her window was wide open,same as her door.She panicked.This was SERIOUS.

After deciding in a fraction of a second,she make a dash for the window.Her brother wasn't up yet and her mom was in the kitchen.So window was top priority.She ran,naked,to the window and slammed it.As she was about to close the curtains,The couple she yelled at yesterday ran out the door after each other,laughing.They heard the slam and looked towards her.Kagome froze.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Inuyasha laughed as he ran out the door from Kikyou's house.She had spilled the breakfast oatmeal all over herself,and she was wearing shorts.She burned herself and yelped.Then she did something absolutely hilarious.She raised her leg to her face and sucked on the burn.

Inuyasha cracked up then.

And so they chased each other out.Inuyasha hasn't been this happy since…his parents died.He shook his head.Bad memories…nothing more,nothing less.

They raced out the door upon discovering it was already seven forty-five.School started at eight fifteen.And they had no ride,so they had to walk for thirty minutes there.

But they heard a slam before they could get too far,so naturally both looked up and saw the girl who had yelled at them yesterday butt naked,standing in the window.Inuyasha stared for a while,then blushed and looked away quickly.Kikyou scowled.So this little slut was being naked for HER boyfriend,was she?She looked about their age,so should be in their high school.Well she would show her later!

Kikyou pulled Inuyasha's sleeve,and they took off.His face is still red.Kikyou noted as she narrowed her eyes angrily.

`You will pay for that,whore!'Kikyou thought angrily.Then she stuck her nose in the air and clamped onto her boyfriend's hand.They walked to Tama high in silence.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Inuyasha looked up at their school just as the bell rang.He smiled a small smile and narrowed his eyes.First period was phys ed.And they were doing short-distance running.Though he wasn't allowed to compete with his hanyou speed,he always slowed himself down to his human speed and was pleased to discover he was still the fastest sprinter in their school.So he hummed happily and was walking in the direction of the gym when-

"Urk!-mmm-hmmm!!!Kmm!"

Kikyou had grabbed him and planted a hug kiss on him.Inuyasha began to ask why when he saw the tiny group of people that were jealous of Kikyou.He scowled and stomped away.He was really beginning to have second thoughts about this long-term relationship thing.

Inuyasha arrived at the gym and heard a scream.He looked over to the source,wincing still at the loud sound.

There.

The girl who was in that window,standing beside a VERY swirly-eyes Miroku lying on the floor.He raised an eyebrow as the girl casually high-fived Sango.

SANGO??!!!

Inuyahsa's jaw dropped and his eyes widened as Kikyou came up beside him.She looked where he was and narrowed her eyes.She began to talk to him.

"Inu,I'm sure you remember that g-Ahhhh!"She was cut off as Inuyasha grabbed her and dragged her in the direction of Sango.He stood behind his friend with a huge grin and Kagome suddenly got a look of fear in her eyes.Kikyou glared back.

"Hi Sango"He said loudly in her ear.

"Eeeeek!"She turned around and slapped him.Then she realized who it was and turned red out of embarrassment.Inuyasha just stood there,cheek glowing.

"Aw,shit sorry Inuyasha.I thought you were Miroku back from the dead."She glanced at Miroku still on the floor.

"Is it just me or did he move…?"Sango screamed again when he felt a hand on her ass.She punched Miroku without looking and he collapsed again.

"Anyways…"She side-stepped."Meet my new best friend Kagome!"Sango said dramatically.Inuyasha clasped a hand to his chest.

"No!"He stopped acting."You're my best friend though."He narrowed his eyes.

"Nope!You've got Miroku."Sango tweaked his ears and grinned at they flicked back.

"Fine."Inuyasha eyed what seemed to be the houshi's corpse,"I see you've already met Miroku,master pervert?"

"Unfortunately.Now you meet mine."Sango pushed him towards Kagome.Kagome immediately shrank back.

"So,Kagome."He started off causually."Are you bitchy like yesterday all the time?Or do you just yell `get a room' at every single couple on Valentine's?Hmm…or maybe the most important question is…do you walk around naked all day???"Inuyasha grinned as the anger slowly simmered in Kagome.

"You…you BASTARD!!!"Kagome screamed in his face."I was frustrated!And well…the other thing was because I forgot my clothes in the closet!"Kagome fumed and was about to slap the dumbstruck boy when Sango seized her hand.

"Kagome,you will regret that.One thing Inuyasha hates most is if people slap him.Just curse at him or something okay?Trut me on this."Sango whispered.Kagome nodded slowly.

"Good."Then she saw the pretty girl side up to Inuyasha and sooth him.

`That must be Kikyou!Gee,she has nice hair…and she looks nice too!'Sango thought happily.She walked over to Kikyou and said:

"Hi,I'm Sango.Me and Inuyasha were friends when we were in the orphanage.You must be Kikyou."Sango was trying hard to be friendly.But unfortunately,came on as perky…

"Ugh…Inuyasha why'd you choose this bimbo as your friend?She's all…perky-like."Kikyou looked disgusted.

Sango flamed up.

"You bitch!I was trying to be freakin' friendly!"

"Well you're doing a bad job of it!"Kikyou moved forward but Inuyasha stopped her.Kikyou glared at her boyfriend.

"Fuck it,Kikyou,just let it go!She's just trying to be friendly!And since when do you hate perky people anyways?"Inuyasha gave her a puzzled look.

Kikyou snatched her arm back.

"Fine,but only because she's your friend."She turned to Sango."Just stay outta my way."Kikyou stomped to the other side of the gym to do stretches.

"Hmph!Inuyasha no offence but you've got one bitch of a girlfriend on your hands."Sango glared at the little figure across their humungous gym.

"I don't know.She's never like this before though."

"He's right my dove."Miroku woke up.

WHACK

Miroku goes down again…-_-'

"I'm sorry."Kagome said to Inuyasha.

"Um…apology accepted,I guess."Inuyasha cracked a tiny smile."Just don't be bitchy.I like you better non-bitchy-like."

"Agreed."Kagome grinned and shook his hand."Friends?"

Inuyasha gave her a look."Friends.After all,anyone that Sango likes can't be that bad."Inuyasha looked at Sango to tell her to be quiet.

`Weird…he usually isn't this friendly…'Sango wondered.It had taken Inuyasha a whole two weeks to warm up to her,while Kagome just befriended him in twenty minutes!She shrugged it off.

`Must be a gift'

Across the gym Kikyou glared in jealousy.They thought they could steal away her Inuyasha did they?Well she would show them…

~*~*~*~*~*~

In the dark of the gym,after everyone left,a male figure stood up rubbing his head.He stepped into the light and looking at the watch on his wrist,discovered it was four `o clock.

"What'd I miss?"Miroku said dazedly to the wall.

~*~*~*~*~*~

A/n:Lolz I just couldn't help throwing that last thing in.Miroku the pervert…I bet tons of you thought it was Naraku,but hey,I said there would be no Naraku and I plan on keeping my word.I hated this chapter…And I think I did some Kikyou bashing,I'm not sure…I just got a new gameboy Adv game,Harvest moon,friends of mineral town,and I'm playin' like crazy,that's why I'm so dazed.By the way,Harvest moon game?AWSOME GAME!!!GET IT NOW PEOPLE!!!