InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moonlight Shadow ❯ Bathed In Light ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Title: Moonlight Shadow
Category: Anime/Manga » Inuyasha
Author: ButtButtDoodle
Language: English, Rating: Rated: T
Genre: Romance/Drama
Published: 07-25-16, Updated: 07-30-16
Chapters: 8, Words: 8,315


Chapter 1: Bathed in Light


Series: Inuyasha

Universe: Ninja AU (NOT Naruto-verse, mind you! Sorry! Traditional ninjas only).

Pairing: Eventual SessKag

Rating: PG-13 ( For now, suscepticble to change).

Disclaimer: Inuyasha and its characters are the intellectual property of one Rumiko Takahashi. I only make bad fanfiction about it.

Authors notes: So I abandon one series to start another, because apparently I suck. *Sigh* But don't fret! "And They Call It Puppy Love" is in hiatus for the foreseeble future, but I have no intention of full-out abandoning the series. I'm working out a few kinks in the story that are just driving me nuts.

So in the meantime, here. I hope you enjoy this simple story. I was always a bit miffed that they didn't include more ninja-action in Inuyasha, even though it was set in the Sengoku Jidai, which was the Golden Age of ninjas in Japan. I guess it would draw all the attention away from the demons, huh?

Each chapter will be a short prompt, about 500 words or so. Depends on my mood that day.


Bathed in Light

888

On the rare days when she bothered to think about it, never in her wildest dreams did Kagome imagine this was how she would end up losing her virginity.

The smell of fear and thrill was pungent in the air. She was shoved roughly against the mat, her back thumping painfully against the tatami-covered floor in a way that was sure to leave bruises. All too quickly he was on top of her, insinuating himself forcibly between her quaking legs. With a sense of foreboding Kagome could feel his larger body tower over her own, covering the length of her petite form. He was breathing too hard, a side effect of the body asking for more air to fill his muscles - the primeval instinct of flight kicking in. She knew his body was telling him to run, but she also knew this was the only way to fool the dangerous men looking for them.

Adrenaline made his body shake, but his hands were strangely steady as one of them grabbed her wrists in an iron grip and pushed her arms above her head.

"We must- quickly before-" he ground out between gritted teeth, and without further elaboration, he ripped her kimono open, exposing her bare flesh to the world. He had already shrugged off his own yukata, sinewy muscles slick with sweat.

Kagome could hear multiple feet stamping down the hallway, towards their door. Men were shouting.

The band of rebels was going to find them. They would get caught and their mission would be compromised and it would have all been for nothing. Unless…if they could push suspicion away from themselves in the most universally-understood way possible, they might still stand a chance.

Kagome understood what was about to happen, but her arms still pushed against his hand in instinctive panic.

His face was suddenly right next to her ear, panting. "Be strong. This is the only way. I-"

Kagome never heard the rest as the shoji screen swished open, and the room was bathed in light.

Sesshoumaru crushed their lips together, pushing his length deep inside her, and Kagome broke.


Intrigued? I hope so! Read on to the next chapter! And remember to R&R please, because comments are like oxygen to a writer.