InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel ❯ Kagome ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is a SessKag fic. Don't like it, don't read it! I do accept flames; I want them and some pointers if you will.
Chapter 1 WHAT!
Above the snow white clouds, above the light blue sky, far away in a different world was a kingdom where women rule. Some people say it's a heaven other say it's a city where rare creatures live. No one knows for sure but a group of people will find out for themselves. This is a story where an angel finds true love.
Going throw the white mist anyone could see the castle that stood tall protecting the villages that it hovered over. There were many windows that could be seen and one of those belonged to a girl. A girl that had a long fight to be fought against a new enemy that threatened humanity and a fight for the love of her life.
A girl with raven hair that stopped at the middle of her back looked at her kingdom. Her deep blue eyes sparked as the sun reflected off of them. Who was she? She the beautiful princess, her mother the lovely lady, and her father who was the hansom lord.
A knock come through her door. “Come in.” said the raven haired girl. A maiden walked in.
“Lady Kagome you are requested in the throne room.” With that said the maiden closed the door and walked away.
Kagome sighed as she thought I wonder what the big meeting is all about. Just recently her mother has been telling her of a meeting coming up today; about something big. Kagome didn't know what but it had to be important.
Kagome walked to her full length mirror and stared at the refection of her. Being 5'7 tall, big cheerful blue eyes, white slim and curvy body back. Her beautiful sliver white wings that came from the middle of her back to almost toughing the floor. Her two piece outfit that was all white with only the top covering her breasts and shoulders, a white skirt that looks like a minie skirt that had a long strip down the middle with ankle and bracelet rings. 2 round golden ankles bracelets on her left ankle and 1 golden bracelet on her right wrist.
Well looks presentable enough. thought Kagome and made her way out of her room. Kagome come into the throne room where her mother and father were. There was someone else too. A male with red glowing eyes, wavy black hair, and…black wings.
“Mother who is this?” asked Kagome. Her mother was looking at her with those brown wise eye with a hint of sadness in them began to speak to try and break it gently.
“Your husband, Kagome.” told her father bluntly. It was straight and to the point just what Kata didn't want.
“Musica!” scrolled her mother at her father. It was not his place to speak. No male was allowed to speak until given permission from their mate. It was against the law and now her father was going to pay for it. The payer, her mother for it was her or any other female to punish their mate if they stepped out of line.
“What, Kata! (Kay-ta) We have to tell her anyway. Just say it now rather then later.” Musica said defending himself. He knew the laws yes but his mate was stalling in telling his daughter the important news. He would not have it. This was his daughter too and he would be damned to beat around the bush in matters like this.
“I will not hear of it! Go to our room. We will talk about your punishment later.” ordered Kata.
She could not have this. Her mate stepped out of line. She was the Lady of the castle and being so she had to be strict in these matters. She will not have dishonor betroth upon them nor will she have an army full of her people; each trying to take her throne because they saw her as weak.(remember women rule) Kata watched as Musica narrowed his eyes but obeyed and went to their room. She would have to deal with him later. Right now it her daughter was more important then a punishment for her mate. Though no one noticed, Kagome was shocked beyond life itself. Kata tried to smooth Kagome down before it was too late.
“Kagome you're 19 now and you have not taken a mate or a boyfriend yet. I'm getting older in my age. I won't be here forever you know. The rules states that when the leader female; that's me, has died or reached their 600th day of birth, the daughter will take the throne with her mate/boyfriend as long as she is over the age of 8. So you'll have to take control when that happens with your mate and that's coming sooner then you know.” said her mother.
Kagome got a good look at her for the first time today. Unlike Kagome she wore the finest kimonos they could buy in their world. Many layers apian layers she wore. But Kagome guessed that if any danger came to past there would be an armor outfit under all those layers. Come on her mother has to hot in those many layers! She felt hot just staring at her!
Even with the gentleness and facts of words in Kata's speech Kagome didn't care. This was her life and only her life. How dare they choose a man for her or maybe a possible mate? That enraged Kagome farther.
“What!” Kagome all but screamed. This was an outrage! She will not mate with this man. Her mother sighed. She knew this was going to happen. Her daughter was head strong and was one of those angels that believed in love. Though most couples love each other but there are some that had to marry because they too were in a similar situation just like this one.
“Kagome listen-” Kata was cut of by Kagome's rage.
“NO! You listen, this is my life and if I get a guy it will be out of love not this. I don't even know this man!” Kagome screamed at her mother. She couldn't believe this!
The man that had stood quietly for the whole time stood up and came up to Kagome bowing in respect at arms length.
“I'm Naraku.” he said. It was then that Kagome turned to fly away leaving everyone behind her.
000000000000000
She cried. How could her parents do that to her? After he said he name…what was it…Naraku that's right Naraku. She flew back to her room and cried. That is what she has been doing `til now. She just kept thinking her father would do something like this but why would her mother do this? It didn't make any sense to her. She knew that her mother didn't have long until she was taken off her throne and she Kagome was to take it over but Kagome never thought that her mother would force her own daughter into a mating that was not of love.
Well she'll show them. She will fight this Naraku person and win. That was the only way a female could reject a male in this would. Even though females rule males have some rights as will. Like if the male showed the female that even though he had lost the battle he was powerful enough to be the female's mate or the male would have to leave her alone by law if the female wishes it. But if the male won he could do anything to her, anything to her and there will be nothing she could do about it. Though it was rare for an abusive male, it was even rarer of the male to win at all.
It was ok though she was powerful; more powerful then most women. Women though are naturally born powerful while the males have power but they have to train a good deal amount of time to just catch up an average women in her world so coming across a powerful male was a rare sight but a frightening one at that.
We, women may rule but it's rare also to come across a brutal one that beat up men for fun or pleasure. thought Kagome.
That's what she was going to do fight and reject him. A knock come from the door. “Come in.” said Kagome. The maiden came in.
“My Lady the Lady and Lord wish to see you.” said the servant and walked out.
It was time.
Kagome walked out of her room thinking that it was easy fight to win. If only she knew… In only she knew…

I skip the fighting part. But for a good reason.

She flew through the hash winds of the tremendous storm that was going on around her, on this world; a different world from her own. She had fled from the battle that had happened not too long ago. This Naraku person used trickery in the battle like calling in other fighters. It was forbidden in such fights. She was battered and injured trying to find a way off the water floor called an ocean and on to land safely. But that wasn't going to happen.
The winds grow harder and harder. Any harder Kagome thought her wings would break more than they were. Trying to see ahead Kagome hadn't noticed a tsunami coming her way. Seeing and hearing the extra water Kagome turned around just to see the tsunami crash down upon her. Her screech reached no body. The last thing she heard were her bones and wings break under the heavy force.
Then…nothing but darkness.
000000000000000000
It was a beautiful day. Not a cloud in the big blue sky. There was a huge forest and an ocean in view. Not hash or rough but gentle and easing. Like that storm never came at all last night.
In the forest not too far from the ocean was a good size hut; big for royalty. A get away hut for those that lived inside. A young girl comes running out from inside. Her arms spread like she was going to fly any second. She was around 8 years of age, big brown innocent eyes, and dark brown hair going a little past her mid back. She ran in circles playing her own little game. It was amazing that she could run like that in her orange and yellow checkered kimono.
Then an elderly woman came out wearing AGAIN layers of kimonos. She had very long dark hair going to the ground. She looked around 30 but still had a look in her violate eyes that said she was a kind and loving lady. She called out to the young girl that was running around. At the said of the woman's voice, the little girl stopped her playing to listen.
“Rin don't stray to far or else there will be danger ahead.” said the lady from the front of the hut.
The girl, Rin nodded her head and said, “Yes, grandma Izayoi. But can I go to the ocean so I can pick sea shells?” asked Rin. Izayoi sighed. She couldn't say no to little Rin. She was so innocent that it was hard to restrict the girl or punish her.
“Yes, you may.” said the lady, Izayoi.
“Thank you.” With that Rin left to get sea shells while her grandmother went back inside the hut..
Rin started picking shells in the late morning and now late afternoon. She had many; pink ones, blues one, yellow ones, and more. Rin smiled happily to her self. Rin couldn't wait until she showed her daddy what she had. She would have looked for shells all day but…
“RIN! TIME FOR LUNCH!” said a deep and of course a man's voice. That was her daddy calling her. She had to go.
Rin gave a coming to her daddy and turned to leave for lunch when she heard a sound of something flapping like a wing of some kind. It was funny that she only heard it now. Curious got the best for her like always and she started to look where she heard the noise coming from. Turning past a bolder what she saw made her gasp. There, right there; was a woman with wings on her back struggling to stand up and fly once again. The lady seemed to be in pain as she tried to move her body Rin observed.
Rin hid behind a bolder that was next to her thinking that the woman was a demon that would hurt her. She whimpered as she tried to mold herself with the bolder trying to keep hidden. She had been attacked by a demon before and ever since then she had been afraid of anything that wasn't human, though if her father was here she would not have been afraid. He would always protect her. But he wasn't here and she was alone with this strange woman that had wings.
Hearing the young girl's gasp put the angel in alarm. She didn't know where she was or if the girl's presents was a threat to her or not. But alas from injures she had sustained from fighting she was in no condition to fight the threat. The blood lose was finally getting to her and she fell to her knees.
Rin started to come out when she saw the woman trying to get in a fight position but failing to do so. Is that woman is hurt? thought Rin. It wasn't until Rin saw that the woman fell to her knees that she tried to get a little closer.
“Go away.” a voice was heard. Rin jumped at the voice and hid behind the bolder again. She didn't know if this demon was going to hurt her and she didn't know that the woman could talk. It was some time before Rin came out of her hiding spot again. She could see that the woman was injured and could not walk. Even now Rin watched as the woman tried and tried again to get to her feet but she would fall right back to her knees. Rin then decided that she wanted this woman to be her friend. Hey, if she could be friends with her daddy, Rin was certain that she could get the woman's friendship. So in the only way she knew how to get the angel's friendship she started to talk back.
“Hi.” Rin started to talk to the woman hoping to get a response.
“…” The woman didn't say anything, she didn't even move.
Seeing that the woman wasn't going to talk back Rin took a different way on the subject of making friends with the woman.
“My name is Rin. What's yours?” asked Rin. The angel seeing the young's face of innocence made to answer young Rin's question.
“…I'm…Kagome.” It was the last thing Kagome was able to say before she fainted, landing on her stomach. The last thing she heard was a scream coming from the young girl that was called Rin.
Rin saw that her new friend Kagome closed her eyes and fall to the ground. She screamed thinking that her new friend had just died. That couldn't happen; she just got Kagome to talk to her. It wasn't fair!