InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Brother...My Son ❯ The Kiss ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A couple days have passed since the funeral. At the gathering Kagome had only saw the golden eyed boy from a distance her father had made sure of that, keeping her busy with old chubby ladies that kept hugging her and saying how sorry they were and how good of a person her mother was.Kagome had awoke in her bedroom everything looked the same almost as if her mother would pop in any moment to tell her that she was running late for school, her dad had told her that she could stay home for a week until everything had settled down. Kagome climbed out of bed and went to take a shower.Ten minutes later she was wrapped in a small pink towel as she made her way towards the sink and proceeded to brush her teeth. She then entered her room and dressed into a pair of jeans and a white tank top that she had set out earlier and went down stairs to fix her self some breakfast.When Kagome came to the kitchen she had an odd feeling in the pit of her stomach her father stood over the stove flipping the last pancake that came in a batch. She sat down at the table oddly it was a surreal feeling like at any moment she would awaken from this hellish nightmare and be sitting in her desk at school while her friends poked fun at her for falling assleep. But no matter how many times she blinked or poked her self she couldn't wake up.
"Good morning love." her dad said without turning around. Kagome looked up.
"Morning daddy." she said. Her dad brought the pancakes over to the table.
"Love, would you mine getting the orange juice ?" he asked her.
"Sure daddy" Kagome said,as she stood up brushing off the fact that her fathers hand had accidently brushed her bottom.
Kagome took the orange juice out of the fridge, and set it on the table, she then got two glasses it was odd just two people eating in the house. She sat back down waiting for her dad to say she could start eating. She kept her head down.
"Eat love" Naraku said making sure to brush her hand and arm each time he reached for something.Kagome ate looking at the chair her mom would usually sit in. "Daddy can Sango and Kikyo come over and keep me company?" she asked.
"Yes love as long as Miroku doesn't come" Naraku said.
"But Mommy always let Miroku come over." she told him and finished her juice.
"I know sweetie but I think your too young for boys to be coming over I am off to work I will see you later" Naraku said putting his dishes in the sink his usual peck on the forehead was redirected to her lips.
Kagome called her cousin and two bestfriends on the phone and invited them over to the house, ignoring her dad's rule of no Miroku. "So Kagome how are you doing really?" Sango asked her.
"Better" Kagome said "Its my dad Im worrying about he is different"
"What do you mean?" Kikyo asked her.
"This morning at breakfast...I dunno he was stranger" Kagome said.
"Maybe he's just getting use to your mom being gone too." Kikyo told her.
"I hope thats it" Kagome said.
"Just realx Kags." Miroku said as he sat down next to Sango. "I mean he even let me come over." Miroku said to her.
"Thats the thing Roku...he didn't" Kagome said.Naraku came home, it was late Kagome had already eaten and went up to her room, she was reading a book. Naraku was some what drunk. He looked around his living room, and saw a black jacket on the sofa he picked it up, trying to remember where he saw it from, then it dawned on him it was that friend of Kagome's Miroku. he growled how dare she disobey him.He noiselly made his way upstairs and into Kagome's room. "Sakura" He slurred as he flipped the light on.He walked over to the bed still not realizing he was in his daughter's bedroom, he pulled the covers down and began felling Kagome's small legs. Kagome awoke when she felt something touch her. she was suprised to see it was her dad. "Daddy what are you doing?!"
"Oh Sakura you know I always liked it when you called be daddy?" Naraku said as he straddled his daughters lap.
"Daddy stop , it's Kagome!" she screamed trying to fight her father off.Naraku seemed deaf to her pleas as he began nipping at her lips, as she let out a scream his tongue darted into her mouth. Kagome could do nothing but cry as her father toyed with her body. All she could do was cry and pray that her father come to his senses. Naraku looked in to her eyes and saw her tears. He finally realized that this was in fact his daughter, but he was in no mood to stop. Naraku had his way with her for a few moments more before climbing off of his daughter and leaving the room, Kagome cried until no more tears fell. She didn't go back to sleep, she was to afraid to, and what would she do in the moring when she saw him.When the early morning rays shone through her window Kagome assumed it was safe to get up. She skipped the shower this morning and went strsight to brushing her teeth. Today she wore a camo top that read 'Drop and give me 20' and a pair of capris with camo stripes up the sides. She went down stairs and into the kitchen she didn't see her dad anywhere for that she was glad but she did see a note.
"Sorry about last night Love I got in late hope I didn't wake you, Love Dad" Kagome read "He doesn't remember was it a dream it felt so real" She put the note down, she ate some cereal and then went back upstairs and went into her parents room. Her dad had not yet gotten rid of her mom's things.
"Where is it?" Kagome asked as she searched her mothers belongings.She looked for the braclet her mom always wore but couldn't find it. she gave up looking for it for now. She left the bedroom and went back to her own bedroom she was bored, all of her friends were in school.
"Where could moms bracelet be?" Kagome wondered, she had to find it before Naraku got rid of her moms stuff. She promised her mom in her prayer at the church that she would get all of her favorite things and keep them safe.Maybe her dad knew where it was, had he moved it by accident?, if she tore her parent's bedroom up looking for it her dad would be angry.
"I'll have to find it with out dad knowing" Kagome said.