InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Brother...My Son ❯ Gays,the Homeless,Bi-polars,the young and the old...we have them all ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The group of young teens drove to the mall, Azari speeding down the road. "Hey Azari you know you're not the only one in this car." Ryuho said as they thankfully came to a red light.
"Yeah I do have a son" Kagome said.
"I know I see him" Azari said.
Azari rolled her eyes at Ryuho, "So what are we going to do once we get to the mall?" Ryuho asked the girls.
"Sniffing out Kagomes friends and shopping" Azari said.
"Speaking of sniffing" Ryuho said "Kagome why aren't you a spider demon?" he asked.
"I wondered that too" Azari said "You don't smell human but you don't have demon markings on you"
"Naraku told me that because my mom was a miko that her blood purfied my demon half." she told them. As the mall came into view. Azari looked at Ryuho out the rear view mirror.
"Then how does he explain Souta" Azari said "He is demon yet he is also a monk,a very powerful monk"
"I don't know, it's not like I talk to Naraku Azari." She said becoming upset at talking about Naraku.
"Im sorry I have upset you" Azari said the light changed and she drove on towards the mall.
"So are you two going to try on bras and panties for me?" Ryuho joked.
"Yeah and Souta will give us a second opinion" Kagome said laughing.
Azari pulled into the mall parking lot and parked the car. "Ok let's go shopping first and then start looking for your friends and my brothers." Azari said as they got out the car. Ryuho got out holding Souta.
"Sounds like a plan to me" Kagome said grabbing Azari's hand.
"Hey, I'm not the babysitter here!" he yelled.
"Fine give me my son but I'm still keeping your girl friend" Kagome said sticking her tongue out. Kagome took Souta from Ryuho and her Azari walked in the mall with a growling Ryuho behind them.
"You to look like a crazy lesbian couple who kidnapped a child" Ryuho commented making the girls stop.
"Oh no" Kagome gasped "We've been found out"
"No use hiding are love any longer" Azari said,standing infront of Kagome. Kagome fixed Souta in her arms so that he rested on her hip as the two teenaged girls pretended to make out getting quite a few stares from the mall shoppers and Ryuho as well. Kikyo was walking next to Inuyasha, who was grumbling all the way.
"I thought you said you were getting one thing?!" he yelled.
"I did, I just found some more things taht I didn't realize I needed." she said.
"Inuyasha be quiet for once." Sesshoumaru said.
"Make me!" Inuyasha said. Miroku was lookig ahead when he saw two girls that looked like they were making out, he stopped which made Sango bump into him.
"Why'd you stop perv" Sango asked.
"Its a dream come true" Miroku declared running towards the two girls.They all looked to see Miroku running towards two girls making out.
"I have got to see the outcome of this" Sango said,the others agreed as they ran after an already running Miroku.
Ryuho turned as he saw a boy about his age running towards Kagome and Azari. "Ladies please let me tape this, or watch, I'll give you all my money." he said.
The two girls stopped their antics as they saw the boy and his friends that followed. "Give it up there not gonna have a threesome with you" Inuyasha said as they reached the scene.
"Miroku" Kagome gasped thats when the boy looked at the girls and then the little boy,and the male dragon demon that seemed to be with them.
"Kagome! Kagome what are you doing here?, why didn't you call us?" Miroku asked, then turing his attetion to Kagome's friend.
"And who is this lovely lady?" he asked as he took Azari's hand in his.
"Mine" Ryuho growled out as he pulled Azari into his arms.
"I live here" Kagome said "Well not exactly here but....you know what I mean..I didn't call because I was scared that you all didn't want me back"
"What!?, of course we want you back." Sango said pushing Miroku out the way. Azari looked and saw her two brothers, who had yet to say anything.
"What traitors can't talk?" Azari asked,as she watched the girl and Kagome hug.
"I'm not a traitor, I just decided to get to know my brother, like you should have." Sesshoumaru said to Azari.
"I wanted to know my brother as well" Azari screamed "But I couldn't" Kagome wanted to help but it wasn't her place,she just continued to hug her friends as they reassured her that they still wanted her.
"You have no right to scream at me!, I told you to come along, but you wanted to saty behind!." he yelled at her.
"Just because your older by 15 minutes means nothing" azari said "Besides I couldn't leave mom"
"Yes it means alot" Sesshomaru said "It means I'm soon to be alpha in are pack"
"Who said I was in your pack" Azari yelled again.
Sesshoumaru walked over to her, Inuyash didn't say anything. "As long as you're unmated you're part of my pack!" he growled.
"I have my own pack" Azari said looking at Kagome,Souta and Ryuho "Who said I was unmated"
"Don't try my patience Azari, and what are you doing here anyway, without father knowing?" he asked her.
"Im here with mother" Azari said "I am here in this mall shopping with my pack and mate"
"Who is alpha in your pack?" Sesshomaru asked.
"I am"Azari barked.
"Where is your mark?" He asked.
Azari looked at Ryuho, "I don't have to show you!" she said getting closer to Ryuho.
"So he is your mate" Sesshomaru said "I have not approved of him,nor has Inuyasha and father doesn't even know your here so even if you are mated which your not its void"
"No it's not Mother approves of him, she's even letting him stay at the house!" she told him.
Inuyasha took this time to walk over to Azari and Ryuho,he sniffed Ryuho and circled them. "Do you love her?" He asked in his gruff voice.
"Of course I love her pup." Ryuho said to Inuyasha.
"Feh treat her right or else" Inuyasha said walking back to Kikyo,he wrapped his arms around his mate-to-be.
"Is that your approval or a threat pup?" Ryuho asked.
"Approval if you drop that pup crap you sound like my father" Inuyasha said "Threat if you don't"
"I like him Azari he doesn't seem to have a stick up his aas like this one." Ryuho said lookig at Sesshoumaru.
Sesshomaru growled "Remember this no one said I respected my elders"
"Aw but someone did" Ryuho said "Your sister,besides im not that much older than you"
"Guys let's not fight here." Miroku said.
"Stay out of this." Sesshoumaru growled.
"Please Ryuho" Kagome said "Not infront of Souta,besides you wont get his approval by beating his ass"
"Aww mama said a bad word" Souta tattled giggling.
"What did you say wench?" Sesshoumaru growled now turning to Kagome.
Kagome growled inhumanly "Do not think you can disrespect me infront of my child" She barked.
"Don't think you can disrespect me and get away with it. " he said to her.
Kagome's voice softened "Gomen" She said "For doubting your abilities before seeing you in action"
"Seems she is still a little bi-ploar" Sango joked.
Kagome held Souta close to her, "See what you did leave her alone Sesshoumaru!" Azari yelled.
"Mama's sorry for cursing" Kagome said "Do you forgive me"
"Yes mama." Souta said.
"Aplogize Sesshoumaru now!" Azari yelled at him.
"Why would I apologize?" Sesshomaru asked.
"Cause you have no right to call her an wench!" she yelled.
"I agree." Inuyasha said just to get on Sesshoumaru's nerves.
"No suprise there" Kikyo said.
"Its alright" Kagome said "Im fine as long as Souta is"
"Mama" Souta asked "Whats a wench? and why did the puppy call you a wench?"Sesshoumaru growled as he looked at Souta.
"Let's go shopping." Kagome said.
"Don't growl at him" Azari yelled "He is my student,he is in my pack, and he is under my protection"
" I rule here not you." Sesshoumaru said to Azari. "See them over there they're my pack, this is my city, got that?!" he said.
"See them over there" Azari said "Thats my pack and thats her pack as well,so ha...besides I lived here too and I live here now"
"Should we let them argue?" Kikyo asked.
"Yeah, it'll be over in a few minutes." Inuyasha said.
"I lived here longer and they are not bounded to you by blood" Sesshomaru said.Azari looked at Kagome and Ryuho, Azari then did a very immature thing she kicked Sesshoumaru on the leg.
"They will be" Azari said sticking her tongue out before walking ahead of them,everyone else following.Sesshoumaru was left standing by himself, he was going to make his sister regret kicking him.He caught up with his pack but not before texting his father telling him that the family was whole again.Kagome was busy looking through some tops for Souta and herself while Sango held Souta.
"Sango does holding Souta mean you want to have my babies?" Miroku asked her.
"No it means im making up for lost time and bonding with my nephew" Sango said.
Sesshoumaru sniffed the group out, Inuyasha was sitting on a bench. He looked at Sesshoumaru. "I'm hungry Sesshoumaru." Inuyasha told him.
"And what would you like me to do about it?" Sesshomaru asked.
"Feed me give me some money I know dad gave you some." Inuyasha said as his stomach growled.
"He gave you some as well" Sesshomaru said.
"But I spent it all on Kikyo" Inuyasha whined.
"Then you will go with out until we get home or one of them is willing to share." Sesshoumaru told him.
Kagome over heard them talking. "Kikyo unless you have money I'm willing to pay,Azari's mom has pretty much adopted me ever since I moved in with Kaede she gave me pleanty of money" She said flashing them her shiny new card.
"I'll pay for him." Kikyo said. "Since the Ice Prince is being a jerk!" she said loud enough for him to hear.
"Thats alpha jerk to you" Sesshomaru said.
"Anyways when do I get to meet my new auntie" Kikyo said sadly.
"Right after I see mine" Kagome said "I promised aunt Kimi I would come by"
"Ok well let's get something to eat before Inu dies." Kikyo said.
"Hold on let me pay for these real quick" Kagome said taking the shirts up to the cash register coming back moments later. "We all ready after this I need to go to hot topic"
"Thanks Kikyo my brother would rather me die then feed me, I'm telling dad when we get home." he told Sesshoumaru.
"Father wont care your the one who spends all your money on your girl not me" Sesshomaru said.
"So Sango have you rounded up any others for are college house" Kagome asked,getting everyones attention.
"Actually I asked Sesshoumaru to join us." she said.
"Oh cool so that means everyone here is gonna live with us right?" She asked.
"Not me." Inu said "I refuse to live in the same house as him again!"
"I guess I'll have to find another intended" Kikyo said "Because I'm living with my cousin,she is not getting away from me again and neither is Souta"
Inuyasha growled, "Fine but you better keep your distance." Inuyasha said and walked over to the food court.
"Yes but sadly I wouldn't have him any other way" Kikyo said.
The teens were sitting around one of the tables, Sesshoumaru looking at Kagome everyonce in a while.
"Hey Kikyo I think Fluffy likes your cousin." Inuyasha said.
"Inuyasha shut up and eat" Kikyo ordered.
"What , I'm just saying he keeps looking at her." Inuyasha said.
"Sesshoumaru is going to kill you ." Sango said.
"And you drool over ramen" Kikyo said "Doesn't mean your gonna leave me for it"
"Damn he straight called you out Sess" Miroku said "Done put the pimp hand down on your game"
While the teens were eating and yelling at each other a little boy with red hair snuck up to the table. He reached up with his small hand on the table and stole a burger off of Sesshoumaru's plate.Sesshomaru looked down at his tray and then growled at Inuyasha "Give it back" He growled.
"Give what back?" Inuyash asked him.
"My food" Sesshomaru said.
"I didn't take your food, you just ate it fast and forgot." Inuyasha said.
Sesshomaru sniffed the air. "Kitsune" He said looking around he saw a small red headed kitsune sneaking away.
Sesshoumaru grabbed the said Kitsune by his collar lifting him up in the air. "Let me go!" The little boy yelled.
"Give it here" Sesshomaru said.Kagome and the rest of girls saw how skinny the little demon was,they felt lumps form in there throat.The kitsune burst into tears as he gave up the stolen goods.
"You big bully1" Kagome yelled. "Give itt back to him now." she told Sesshoumaru.
Sesshomaru smirked. "Why would I listen to you its my food?"
"He's a kid, not like you really need it." she said.
"Are you calling this Sesshomaru fat" He asked.
"No your perfect" She said "But look at how skinny he is"
"C'mon man he's no older than Rin" Inuyasha said,Sesshouamru growled before giving the burger to the little boy.
" I think you're getting fat." Inuyasha said and hid behind Kikyo.
"Fat" Sesshomaru said "This Sesshomaru is not fat"
"Kikyo protect me." Inuyasha whined.
"Now Sesshoumaru it's ok if you gain some." Miroku said.
"Who is Rin?" Azari asked as Kagome got the kitsune to calm down and talk to her.
"Rin is my daughter." Sesshoumaru said.
Azari glared at him. "And you're just telling me!" she said.
"Your the one who just asked" Sesshomaru said.
"You could have said something earlier, you over grown dog!" Azari yelled.Inuyasha got up from the table.
"Let's go guys while the two idiots argue again." Inuyasha said.
Ryuho was reluctant to leave "He wont hurt her" Inuyasha said as they walked away.
"So kags who is the new comer?" Sango asked.
"Shippo" Kagome said "He's a little bit older than Souta"
"Do those two always argue?" Miroku asked him.
"As far as I can remember they did but not like now" Inuyasha said.
"So Shippo where is your mommy and daddy?" Sango asked.
"We never had a home" Shippo said "We moved alot...one day they left me in a park to find food and they never came back....I went back to are old home and they said that they were killed for stealing food"
Kagome's heart hurt for him. "Oh you poor thing well you can stay with us." Kagome said.
"Is it okay with you Sango?" Kagome asked "Two kids in a college house"
"More like three counting Rin" Inuyasha added.
"Why not there is two over there she said pointing to Inu and Miroku. "And one at the table." she said talking about Sesshoumaru, what's two more.
"Six counting Azari" Kagome said.
"Yeah she did kick fluffers" Inuyasha said.
Kikyo , Kagome and the others continued to shop while Sesshoumaru and Azari continued to argue. Inuyasha , Miroku and Rhyou were now holding a lot of shopping bags. "Sesshoumaru, Azari!" Inuyasha yelled. "Come on we're going." he said.The twins came as they were called,they seemed to have calmed down Azari was smiling.
"About time." Inuyasha said. "Did you threaten him?"Inuyasha asked Azari.
"No we talked" Azari said "We have to come back tomarrow I'll need more school clothes and I'm sure you all aren't done shopping"
"So to aunt Kimi's house?" Kagome asked.The teens along with the two kids left the mall and got into their cars and drove off to Kikyo's mom's house.