InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Brother...My Son ❯ Secrets ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"What do you mean were not human" Kagome and Kikyo screeched together.
"Exactly as I said you are not humnan infact your youkai royalty....the eastern lords and ladies" InuTashio said.
"But were not youkai look at us" Kagome said getting angry at his stupidity.
"Its a consealment spell...the same one we use to hide are tails is the same your family uses to hide their demonic blood...even Kaede-Sama and Totosai-Sama are inuyoukai" Inutashio said.
"But that can't be wouldn't my mom or Naraku had told me?" Kagome asked him.
"It was part of Naraku's deal" Inutashio said.
"Why would my father make a deal with my mother?" Kagome asked.
"Naraku is not your real father....Lord Kawa is" Inutashio said.
Kagome was floored, Naraku wasn't her real dad, she was an inuyoukai. "If Naraku wasn't my real dad and this Lord Kawa is my dad as you say, why have I been calling Naraku my Father all these years?"
"Naraku was your fathers personal guard...but he had an obsession with you and your mother...he had been planning for years and finally he struck....he had an army waiting on his command to attack the castle and the surrounding towns if he did not give up what Naraku claimed his...your father refused but your mother accepted it...she didn't want her kingdom to suffer so she did..you were only four or so summers and then Naraku demanded that you and your family bind your demon blood and move to Tokyo" Inutashio said.
"Lord Kawa and Lord Kasumi stayed at the eastern castle and we moved here" Kimi added.
"Is Lord Kasumi my father?" Kikyo asked through clenched teeth.
"Yes, I could have stayed but I couldn't...my sister needed me" Kimi said ashamed of what she had done.
"What do I look like? What am I?" Kagome asked.
"I need to know as well" Kikyo said.
"Kikyo,Kagome,Souta come here" Kimi said,the three listened and walked over "Join hands and repeat after me"
"Repeat or chant?" Kikyo asked.
"Chant" Kimi said.
"Hai" Kikyo said.
"fuku o kiru,fuku o nugu" Kimi started the chant the others joining in.When the light cleared Kagome , Kikyo, her aunt Kimi and Souta had changed. Kagome had black ears atop her head,on her face were two gold stripes, and in the middle of her forehead was a gold star proving her heirtage, her black fluffy tail swished back and forth.She had piercing blue eyes that seemed to be a family trait because Kikyo and Kimi also had the same blue orbs. Kikyo also had black ears atop her head,on her face were two yellow gold stripes and on her forehead was a yellowish gold start stating that she was the second dominant heir. Her tail was black yet it lacked the same fluff Kagome's had it swished back and forth timidly. Souta had grown taller,he had black ears atop his head,that matched his fluffy black tail,he shared the dominant markings of the west for now,his eyes were different though one was a piercing blue while the other was a yellowish gold.Kimi looked like an older version of Kikyo. They all had grown taller,their hair had grown longer,and their bodies had developed more womanly.(Souta did not count for this change)
"Kikyo your moms a milf" Miroku said,resulting in a loud smack from Kikyo and Sango.
"Whats a milf?" Kimi asked.
"I'd be glad to show you" Miroku said,resulting in two more smacks.
Kagome looked at herself in the mirror. "All this time I was reallly a youkai and I never knew" Kagome said as he looked at her new puupy ears.
"So what does this mean Aunt Kimi?" Kagome asked.
"Im not sure love" Kimi said "The east now has its heirs back..but with naraku still alive I can not speak of it anymore as of now"
"Daddy" Rin cried "I want to play with my tail too" She said as she watched Kagome pet her tail.
"Tail?" Kagome gasped "I thought she was an hanyou"
"Iie she is a cross between a silver inu and a black inu" Sesshomaru said,he put his hand to her forehead and her tail was uncloaked.Shippo felt left out everyone was either an inuyoukai,inuhanyou or a human he was outkasted as the kitsune.
Kagome smelt the sadness rolling off of Shippo she walked over to him. "Shippo don't be sad just because we look like this doesn't mean that I love or care for you anyless." She told him.
"But I don't look like the rest of you aren't you ashamed of me?" he asked.
"Shippo I don't care if you look like a pink balloon..I'll never be ashamed of you" Kagome said.
"Kagome there is a way that he can look like you" Kimi said.
"There is how?" Kagome asked as she looked at the young kitsune.
"Adopt him" Kimi said.
"Huh,how could a piece of paper make him look like me?" Kagome asked confused.
"Adopt him in the youkai way..much like taking him into your pack like I plan on doing to you and Souta and now Shippo" Azari said.
"Ok, I like that idea." Kagome said and hugged Shippo.
"Daddy can I show Shipp and Souta my room?" Rin asked.
Sesshomaru seemed reluctant to say yes. "Sesshomaru they're only children" Kagome said.
"Not like their going to do anything."Inuyasha said.
"Hai you may Rin" Sesshomaru said.
When the children left Kagome began asking questions. "Whats this whole adoption thing about? what do you mean by pack? how does it work?" She asked.
"Umm adoption is where you make a blood bond with another" Azari said "Pack is a group of people who are bond by marking...its kinda complicated to explain"
"You mean like mates...I don't wanna be your mate I'm straight" Kagome cried.
"I'm more than willing to share Azari with you Kags." Ryhou said. Azari smacked him upside the head.
"Stop playing around." Azari growled.
"No its not like mating" Sesshomaru said "The alpha in the pack bites the opposite side of the neck...it creates a strong bond much like mating but its not meant for only two people"
"Kinda like vampires" Sango said "Sesshomaru has bitten all of us and now we are like related in a way...miroku and I being humans have become like quarter demons to add onto the demon blood that we already have in are bodies through are family we are almost hanyou"
"I see, okay Azari when do we do this and will it hurt?" Kagome asked her.
"We can have a combined ceremony of sorts so there for it has to be on a full moon" Azari said "You can adopt Shippo while I adopt you and your sons along with Ryuho"
"Is it going to be like we each have a walkie talkie" Kagome asked "Since you and Sesshomaru are related and in the same pack or can I adopt my friends into my pack as well or can you only have one pack"
"To join are packs together me and Sesshomaru would have to bite each other and then I would bite those who are in his pack and he would bite those who are in my pack" Azari said.
"The nights gonna be full with a lot of biting" Kagome said "Will there be marks like on my forehead or what?"
"You'll have the marks of are packs where we bit you" Sesshomaru said "My mark is a cresent moon"
"Whats your mark Azari?" Kagome asked.
"Mines also a cresent moon,Sesshomaru's purple and mines pink" Azari said.
"When's the next full moon?" Kagome asked.
"In a few days so for now just relax Kags."Azari said.
"All this talking is gotten me hungry,I'm going to get something eat." Inuyasha said and went off towards the kitchen.
"How much ya wanna bet he comes back with ramen?" Sango asked Miroku.
"Your on" Miroku said. "What flavor?"
"All" Sango said.
"Ten dollars on pork" Miroku said.
"Ten dollars on all" Sango said.
"Ten dollars on none" Kikyo said.
"Deal" They all agreed and waited for the outcome.
Ten minutes later and a happy hanyou came back with a cop of instant noodles and a pair of chopsticks.They all took a whiff and Miroku yelled in triumph. "Pork it is" Miroku said "Give it up witches,Im in the money what,im in the money"
Kikyo gave Miroku a ten dollar bill but Sango didn't. "Miroku" She said in seductive voice "How bout I keep my ten and I let you be my date to the next pack night out?" She asked batting her long lashes at him.
"Of course Sango." Miroku said. Azari looked at her mom, dad and step mom , they hadn't spoken since they camein the house.
"Mom,Dad,Izayo can you help us with the ceremony" Azari asked.
"Of course" Izayo, and her mom said.
Inutashio thought about it before answering. "Long as your mother doesn't try to attack me." he said.
"When should we start planning we only have a few days until the full moon and we have stuff to get" Azari asked.
"Is it going to be just us and the miko or is it going to be the youkai royalty as well?" Inutashio asked.
"Just us I dont't think Kagome and Kikyo are ready to see their fathers" Azari said.
"Then we can get everything ready all you have to do is rally up your packs and buy your outfits" Tsuki said.
"Outfits?" Kagome asked.
"The clothes of are ancestors" Sango said.
"Ok well I guess we'll go shopping for them tomorrow then right?" Kagome asked .
"Yeah I'll just have to borrow Kohaku" Sango said We have to school shop anyway might as well kill two birds with one stone"
Shippo and Souta came down from Rin's bedroom, with Rin following behind them. "Mama can we come over tomorrow and play with Rin ?" Shippo asked.
"Were going shopping tomorrow" Kagome said "Rin will be there as well"
"This was a day huh?" Kagome said as she picked up Souta "Finding out that the man who you called dad all these years isn't your real dad, and that you are a youkai and your dad is a lord.. That's alot to take in." Kagome said. Souta nooded his agreement,Kagome sniffed the air she loved how alert her senses were they were more advanced but at the moment she didn't like what she smelt jealousy.She looked down to see a pouting Shippo.
Kagome knew what he wanted, she bent down and picked up Shippo with her other arm. "Better?" she asked.
"Hai" Shippo said yawning,Souta yawned and rubbed at his eyes.
"Maybe we should be going , they kids are tired." Kagome said to Tsuki.
"Hai, I need to make a few calls and get Shippo a room built that connects to your room but for now they'll have to share" Tsuki said.
"Lets go kids" Kimi said "I'll drive you home so that Inu doesn't have to leave his ramen and I'm sure Sess will need to tend to Rin" Then Sango, Kikyo and Miroku followed Kimi out the house saying their goodbyes. Next was Tsuki.
"Let's go Kagome, Ryhou and Azari so we can have dinner." she told them.
"Good night Inutashio, Good night Izayo" Ryuho and Kagome said taking the kids out to the car and getting in the back.
"Night daddy,Izayo" Azari said,waiting for her mother.
"We can start planning on the ceremony tomorrow while the kids are shopping?" Tsuki suggested "Contact me with your decision, good night Izayo,Inutashio"
"Goodnight Tsuki." Inutashio and Izayo said. Tsuski left with her daughter. "That was fun." Azari said once they were outside the house.
"Fun wouldn't be what I call it" Tsuki said,as they got in the car and drove home.
Kagome was falling asleep in the back of the car along with the kids. Ryhou yawned. " When we get home I'm going to bed." Ryuho said.
"To bed without eating?" Tsuki asked.
"Yeah I'm a demon I can go a couple of days without eating." he said.
"Your also a guy" Azari said as she pulled into the garage "You can't go an hour with out food"
"Azari you eat more than I do." he said. Kagome yawned as she heard Ryhou and Azari talking.
"Are you calling me fat?" Azari asked getting angry.
"Azari shut up" Kagome said "Your the skinniest fat person I know"
"Is that possible?" Tsuki asked, as they got out of the car and went inside, kagome carrying both kids.
"Im not sure" Kagome said "Are we still eatting or what?"
"Yes we're." Tsuki said. Shippo and Souta woke up.
"Where are we?" Shippo asked.
"Home" Kagome answered him. "Well Im gonna put these two in the tub and take a quick shower,before dinner"
"Call me when dinner is ready." Ryhou said as he went up to his bedroom closing the door behind him. Kagome took the kids up to Souta's bedroom and into the bathroom and turned the water on for their bath.This bathroom was made to fit Kagome's needs it had a bathtub,a shower,a closet, a triple sink,and of course a toilet and a urinal.Kagome took Shippo and Souta's clothes off and helped them into the tub she beagn washing them , Shippo taking over washing his body, Souta splashed the water , splashing Kagome and Shippo. Kagome looked at the angle the shower was in, she could take a shower and still watch them with out them watching her thinks to Tsuki thinking a head and building it out of a one way mirror type glass.
"You two behave I'll be right back"She said to them going to get her things for her shower.She went in her room and grabbed a nightie along with her robe, she then went to Souta's room and grabbed two of his pajamas and returned to the bathroom.She layed there things on the counter. She walked over to the shower and turned the water on and took her clothes off and stepped inside and let the water drench her body.She took down the shampoo bottle and cleaned her tail ears and hair with it. She then got her rag and put soap on it and began washing her body mean while keeping her eyes on her sons.Shippo and Souta played in the water. Kagome thought about everything she was told today, all this time she was calling a man her dad that wasn't. She was pulled out of her thoughts by two naked youkais who were at this instant creeping over to the toilet. Kagome's eyes got big.Kagome was unable to stop the two demons. Shippo flushed the toliet. Kagome screamed as the water turned cold. Kagome screamed her head off.
"Shippo Souta!" she screamed.Kagome screamed louder when the cold water stopped and it turned to hot,and thats ho Kagome was found hopping around and rubbing her butt with the sliding shower dooe half way opened.
"Mama looks like a crab" Souta said.Ryuho,Azari and Tsuki busted through the door making Kagome scream again and shut the shower door.
"What happened to her?" Tsuki asked as Kagome turned the water off.
"Mama turned into a crab" Souta said.
"Who turned mama into a crab?" Tsuki asked.
"Shippo did."Souta said.
"It was Souta's idea." the accused defended.
Ryuho left the scene to return to the world of dreams, When Kagome poked her head out. "Can someone get me my robe?" She asked. Azari grabbed Kagome's robe and handed it to her. "I'm so glad that this happened to you and not me." she said laughing at her friend.
"Just you wait" Kagome growled throwing her robe on "They'll get you to eventually,or i'll make em get cha" Kagome pushed her mom and sister/friend out of the bathroom,she then turned to the boys growling slightly she got them dressed and then herself. Once the trio was dressed,Kagome threw their clothes into the laundry shute that resided in the closet along with the used towels and wash cloths.
Kagome and the kids came down for dinner Ryhou was the first at the table.
"I thought demons don't have to eat all the time?" Kagome said as Shippo and Souta got in their seats.
"Yeah but I didn't want all this good food to go to waste besides if I didn't eat and I came down for a snack later, there wouldn't be anything left the way Azari eats." Ryuho explained.Kagome laughed and Souta and Shippo giggled until they heard a familliar growl.
"I heard that" Azari said as she sat down by Kagome avoiding Ryuho.
"I'm, just joking sweetie." Ryuho said. " You know I like a woman with meat on her bones." he said
"I don't have meat on my bones its skin" Azari said pouting.Tsuki came through the kitchen doors pushing a cart full of serving plates that were covered with a top, there was four large plates and two small plates along with six small plates.
"Dinner!" Shippo and Souta shouted. Tsuki started with Shippo and Souta putting their plates on the tables in front of them she then served Kagome and Azari and last Ryuho and herself.
"Okay every one let's eat Tsuki said.They waited for Tsuki to take the first bite before opening their plates and digging in. Azari was the first one finished and sat waiting for everyone else to catch up so she could begin on desert.
Ryhou laughed." I told you Kags she's already done and we've barely made a dent in our food." he said a he drank his water.
Azari stuck her tongue out at him and pouted. "Hurry up slow pokes Im still hungry"
Everyone finished eating and desert was served Kagome watched as Souta and Shippo got along for once. and then looked at Azari as she inhaled her food. "Azari how do you not gain weight?" Tsuki asked her.
"I dunno" Azari said. After every one finished Kagome took Shippo and Souta up to Souta's bedroom and the kids hopped in the bed.
"Now you two go to bed and I'll see you in the morning pleasent dreams." Kagome told them kissing them both on their cheeks and turning the night light on, she left their room and closed the door and went into her own bedroom. Climbing into her own rather large canopy bed,she covered up and closed her eyes and let the dream world claim her.Souta and Shippo sat up in their bed,they looked around the room and watched as the night light produced dancing shadows on the wall. They couldn't sleep,the dancing shadows kept them up as they became monster like beings. They stared at each other before running into their mothers room and climbing into her bed.