InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Brother...My Son ❯ Shop till you drop ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Aww how kawaii" Three voices exclaimed one more sarcastic than the other two.
"Wheres my camera" Azari exclaimed.
"Here use mine" Tsuki said, Azari took the camera from her mother and looked at the bed.
"Priceless" Azari said. Kagome and her sons were asleep peacefully,the cover had been kicked off revealing the three sleeping demons. Kagome lay in the middle with Souta on her left,and Shippo on her right,She had her tail wrapped around Souta and her arms wrapped around Shippo,Souta's right leg and tail was wrapped around his mother while Shippo had his left leg and his tail wrapped around Kagome.
"Cheese" Azari said,taking there picture, the flash woke the sleeping mother and her cubs.
"What the." Kagome said as she wiped the sleep from her eyes. "Azari!" she growled.
"Now, now. Kagome I was just having fun, it's a cute picture." Azari said running out the bedroom laughing.
"It really is a cute picture love,now get dressed you three you have quite a day of shopping ahead of you" Tsuki said, as she and Ryuho left the room.
"Yes, mom." Kagome said vowing to get revenge on Azari. this time Kagome showered after she gave both son's a bath. Kagome quickly dressed in some low ride dark blue jeans and a short form fitting red tube top that showed off her toned chest.
"Now what am I to do about you too" Kagome said "You have outgrown alot of your clothes Souta and Shippo is bigger than you" She looked through their clothes, to see what she had for them, it was a good thing they were going shopping.She found a teal top for Souta and a pair of stone washed shorts for Souta it barely fit him but it would have to do for now.Kagome's ears twitched in frustration as she searched for something that would fit Shippo. Kagome sighed and was about to give up before she found a pair of jeans that were big around the waist even though they were a few inches short they would fit Shippo, and then she found a black hoodie that would fit as well.Kagome looked at her handy work, this would have to do until they got to the mall.
"Okay let's go downstairs and get some breakfast." she said to the two. The three went downstirs to get breakfast and wait for the others to join them.Kagome,Souta and Shippo were sitting down at the table waiting for the others the door bell rung. A maid went to answer it when Tsuki and the others joined them at the table.
The maid answered the door, to see, Kohaku, Rin, Kikyo,Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, Sango, Miroku and Inutashio and Izayo.
"Please come." in she said as she showed them in.
"I smell food." Inuyasha said.
"With that nose how can you not." Sesshoumaru said.The group walked into the dining room to see six very impatient hungry demons and demoness.
"Hey, you guys Inuyasha said as he took a seat at the table.
"What are you guys doing here?" Ryhou asked.
"We came he so we could all go shopping." Sango said.
Everyone took a seat at the overly large table. "This early?" Kagome asked.
"Its practically noon" Kikyo said.
"Its early until that clock strikes 1pm" Azari grumbled.The breakfast was bought out, there was an array of fruit, a plate of egss, a large bowl of miso soup and other delcious dishes. Azari was on her second helping of food when everyone else was finishing there first,everyone was gawking at her besides the people she lived with.
"How are you not as big as a house?" Inuyasha asked her. Azari glared at him, while Shippo and Souta laughed.
"I'm not fat because I work out alot" Azari said "Besides I'm too cute to gain weight"
"Then what about all the cute fat chicks" Miroku asked.
Kagome laughed, "Azari you're a little plump." Kagome said.
"Im a few pounds short of thick" Azari said "Your a little plump yourself"
"I have an excuse" Kagome said "I had a kid"
"Four years ago" Azari coughed.
Kagome growled. "Your both beautiful, so your both a little fat, who cares, you can't all be like Kikyo and Sango." Rhyou said now wishing he kept his mouth shut.
Kagome and Azari both jumped up growling "I am not fat" They hissed together,lifting up their shirts "There is nothing fat about this"
"Then whats that taco in the middle of your stomachs right by your six packs" Inuyasha asked.Both demoness slapped Inuyasha upside the head before storming out the room.
"Ow" Inuyasha whined "What its the truth" kagome and Azari returned to the breakfast room, grabbing their plates and glaring at all the males in the room daring them to say anything.
"Fatty fatty two by four can't fit through the kitchen door" Kohaku,Souta and Shippo sang.Sango got up and smacked Kohaku on the head before following after Kagome and Azari.
The people in the dining room stiffened when they smelled the salt of tears. "Shit" Ryuho cursed.
"We made mama cry" Souta said sadly.
"This is all your fault Inuyasha!" Kikyo yelled going after her cousin, all eyes turned on him.
"He was the one that said their not small like Kikyo and Sango." he said in his defense.
"Your the one that pointed out where they were fat at" Ryuho said,going after his mate-to-be.
"They sang the song" Inuyasha cried.
"Inuyasha get up and aplogize." Izayoi said to him.
"But, but." he said.
"Go!" Inutashio roared. Inuyasha quickly got up and went to find his sister and Kagome.The young adults were gone for awhile and when they returned the three boys had their heads bowed but rin was smiling.
"Kagome your too pretty to let words hurt you" Rin mimicked "When people make fun of you its cuz their jealous and when boys do it they have cooties and like you"
"Hey!, I don't like her like that, that was your dad who was moaning her name in his sleep last night." Inuyasha said.
Kagome turned red and Sesshomaru growled. "What's moaning mean?" Rin asked childishly.
"Son don't hurt him." his dad said.
"Ha." Inuyasha said.
"Too much." Inutashio finished.
"Is moaning the funny noises I hear when the springtime smell comes from grandpa's and grandma Izayo's room?" Rin asked.
"You know now would be a good time to go too the mall." Tsuki said.
"Mom are you okay?" Kagome asked.
"Im fine" She lied.
"We'll talk later" Kagome said "Let's go yall,Souta,Shippo come here" Everyone got up and proceded to go outside getting in their cars while waiting for Tsuki, Kagome, Azari and Ryhou.They got in the car with Tsuki, she pushed the button above the dash board and the garage door opened and she drove out following the other two cars.
Kagome turned on her two sons. "Now about that comment earlier...I do not want you two to ever make fun of some one for the way they look...I don't care what they look like...especially a girl...you treat her with respect and you will always be a gentlemen...you will not riducle her in anyway...its personality that matters...beauty fades...do you understand me?" Kagome demanded.
"Yes" They chorused.
"Yes what?" Kagome asked.
"Yes mam" Souta and Shippo said.The ride to the mall was quiet, Inuyasha decided to ride with his mom and dad, not wanting to die by Sesshoumaru's posion claws.
As they parked infront of the mall, Kagome could hear sniffles next to her. "Mama do you not love us anymore" Souta cried "Were sorry for what we said"
"Of course I love you two I just want you to respect women and men , and not judge anyone no matter what they look like." she told them.
"We will mama" They said together.
"Now lets shop so we can become a family" Kagome said as they got out of the car and waited for the others to come to them.
When the three groups came together Kagome spoke up. "What exactly are we getting besides school clothes?" She asked.
Azari, thought about waht thay needed, "Hmm we'll need a silver knife, some candles some chalk, and a few other things I might think of as we're shopping."
"Oh" Kagome said "Is this all in the same store?"
"Yeah this store has everything for any demon cereomony" Azari said.
The group started walking towards the store, it was a big store for it to be in the mall. The name of the store was lighted in big red letters. Carpe Demon. They walked in the store, Inuyasha staying close to Kikyo.
A female cat demon walked over to them,She had long blonde hair with black highlights,her two tails matched her hair,she was a true beauty,her ears twitched as all the dogs glared at her besides Kagome and her sons. "Hey My names Kagome, these are my sons Shippo and Souta were here for two reasons" Kagome said with a bow.
"Im Kirara" The girl said bowing "That is my twin Kiroro, what are the two reasons you are here" She asked pointing to a girl that looked almost identical to her though her hair was mostly black with blonde highlights thats when Kagome noticed there foreheads,they had identical white snow flakes along with white stripes across there cheeks,they were the northern heirs.
Azari stepped up, "We need to do a adoption ritual." Azari said handing Kiara the list she wrote out, "and if there is something I forgot to place on the list I would appericate it if you would help us out." she told her.
"Anything for the leaders of the east and west" Kirara and Kiroro chanted bowing.
"No need to bow" Kagome said "You are the heirs of north? are you not"
"Hai it seems you have choosen the west that leaves the southern heirs for us" Kirara said.Kagome went with Kiara to start getting the suppiles for the ritual, Kiara showed her some red and white candles , some were scented some were not, Kagome picked the unscented ones, she next was shown silver daggers. Kagome picked out the one that had a skull on the end of the handle.She was then showed lighters and chalk, she chose a lighter that was a dog demon in its true form and a blue flame came out of its claws, she then choose simple white chalk that had the sun and moon engraved in it.
"Now for the outfits" Kirara said "This is my favorite part,we have recently found out that cloaks should be worn until it is time for that person to be bitten"
"So lets get this started"Kiroro said.
"So I have to dress up in a dog costume?" Kagome asked.Kirara smiled at Kagome, and showed her the cloaks, she showed Kagome some cloaks that were just the right size for Shippo and Souta, there were , red, black, white, and even blue.
"I like the red one."Shippo said.
Kiara handed Shippo the red one and let him try it on. "How about you Souta?" Kagome asked her smaller son.
Souta pointed to the black one. Kirara took it down and tried it on Souta. it fit him well.
Once the two kids were taken care of it was time for kagome to pick out her outfit. "I like that" she said pointing to the Miko garbs, there were different colors to choose from, the tradtional white and red one, a more modern one that was blue and black, with shorter sleeves and a gold and white one that had a short skirt to it.
"The gold and white one" Kagome said.
"Mama I don't wanna wear a dress" Souta whined.
"Its not a dress" Miroku cried "Its what monks have to wear" He defended,holding up a purple and black monks garb that matched Souta's white and gold one. Shippo wore gold hakamas and a white and gold haori,he seemed saddened that his outfit was different from his family. He looked around him,Sango and her brother wore matching tajiya outfits,Tsuki and her extended family wore armor bound suits,even Izayo,His family all matched,even Kikyo,he was the only one that didn't match.
Kagome looked at Shippo, "Shippo it's okay it's just for this one time and then we won't look any different." she told him.
Shippo nodded his head. "Okay Mama." he said with a small smile.They changed into their normal clothes and paid for what they bought,they then gave the said items to the elders of the groups who said goodbye and left the teens to plan the oncoming ceremony.
"Okay now that the old people are gone let's go shopping for some normal clotes." Inuyasha said.
"Hot topic or spencers?" Kagome asked.
"Hot topic,Spencers,Bondage,Dark as night, Goth Kids 2,and then food court" Sango said.Of course they went to Hot topic first and picked out some silver chokers for the girls, Kagome bought a choker for Rin with a heart on it.The boys saw what was going on so they decided on spiked collars and bracelets,Sesshomaru buying Souta's and Shippos. Kagome , and the rest of the teens paid for their jewelry and thne went on to the next store, which was Spencers,
"Kagome do you think this is a good place to go with the little ones here?" Kikyo asked.
"Considering what they saw when they pulled the toilet prank,I think my sons have seen everything besides they won't know what half the stuff is" Kagome said.
"Ok, but what about Rin?" she said.
"Uh I dunno" Kagome said "Sesshomaru,Sango are your little ones aloud in the store?"
"Yes we'll just keep them away from the adult section." he told her. Kagome nodded her head and they went inside.The guys helped the children shop and themselves while the girls got more personal items.All girls ended up getting new matching bikinis,thongs,g-strings,panties,bras,night gowns for sleepovers,night gowns for guys sleeping over,candy undergarments,(though Kagome refused at first) then they returned to the guys and children and shopped for school clothes.
"How about we go to Goth Kids now for the kids and then get something to eat" I'm starving Inuyasha said.
"Then we have to go to Bondage,Dark as night and then back to Hot topic" Sango said,as they paid for their stuff and left to go eat.
"Why the hell do we have to go back to hot topic?!" Inuyasha yelled.
"Its a cardinal rule while shopping to return to the store you started at and buy everything you wanted but didn't get incase it was cheaper at another store" Kagome said.
"Well I'm not going back." Inuyasha said as he took off towards the food court.
Kikyo sighed, "Don't worry about him Kagome." she said to her.
Kagome remained silent as she held her bags and watched her sons walk in front of her towards the food court. "Before we continue shopping we have to take these bags to the car" Kagome said.
"I'll take them." Ryhou said.
"How about all the guys take the bags out to the car while the women and children order the food?" Sango suggested.The guys agreed and took the bags from the girls and left the food court to do as the girls bid.
"So pizza or what?" Kikyo asked.
"Let's get two large pizzas." Sango said as they stood in line waiting to be waited on.
"Toppings?" Kagome asked, as they were next in line.
"Let's get one with sasuage and peporoni and another with veggies" Kikyo said.
"Eww thats gross" Azari whined "Two meats on one pizza,yuck,lets get three medium then,one with pepperoni,one with sausage,and one with cheese"
"Fine" Kikyo said,they made their order and all chipped in money to pay,then Kikyo and Sango went to another place to order drinks since they knew what everybody wanted. Sesshoumaru, and the rest of the guys returned and found the girls sitting with the kids with Pizzas and sodas waiting for them.
"Bout time" Azari growled out, as the guys took their seats.
Inuyasha took three slices of the sausage pizza, while the kids each took a slice of the pepperoni .
"God you cow and you call me fat" Azari cried as she tackled Inuyasha for the remaining sausage slices,the other girls settled for the cheese and the other boys took what was left like gentlemen. After everyone had eaten their fill they went back to shopping going back to Hot topic with inuyasha waiting on the outside of the store while everyone else went back inside to get more clothes and jewelry.Inuyasha got fed up with waiting and soon joined them on their quest for fashion.
"You all took to long" He mumbled as he went to the guys section,the guys all bought new trunks,as well as school clothes while the girls bought strictly school clothes.
"We have to hurry up yall we still got to go to goth kids since someones stomach got in the way last time then we have to go to Bondage and Dark as night" Kagome said.
"Yeah yeah what ever" Inuyasha said,they paid for their things and went to the next store bondage. It was alot like hot topic although the clothes were mainly sex outfits that you could wear in public. Leather jackets,leather pants,leather skirts,corsets,dresses and then there was regular clothing made out of the normal material.
"How about we do a bondage pack thing like off of the movie Grease" Sango suggested.
"Oh we could all get leather jackets and have like are pack name on the pack" Kagome squealed.
"Yeah but what would we write?" Inuyasha asked.
"Umm I dunno we represent different houses,the east and the west,the sun and the moon" Kikyo said.
"Moonshine" Rin suggested.
"Thats Kawaii" The girls squealed.
"We can have the words fade to different colors and then have our house symbols on it" Azari said.
"Moon would fade purple to pink and then shine would be white to gold" Kagome said.
"The girls could wear pink leather and the guys black" Kikyo said.
"Alright lets make are order and then we can shop for other things" Sango said,as they all walked over to the counter and their sizes were told and there design ordered.They then went to shopping for school clothes only buying a few things from the mostly leather store.Buying what they owed they then went to Goth Kids 2 and the parents and siblings bought what was needed or wanted for their wards. Kagome spending and buying the most for her two sons who had nothing,making sure to buy Shippos clothes a little big incase the adoption changed him greatly.They next went next door to Dark as Night, the store didn't have the usual bright lights they had black and red lights.
"Scary" Rin said as she kept close to her dad.
"Rin's a scaredy cat." Souta teased.
Rin stuck her tongue out at him and thats when the theme song to Jason came on and Souta screamed. "Ch ch ch ahh ahh ah" The speakers boomed.
"Who's the scaredy cat now?" Rin said as Souta grabbed onto his mom leg stopping her from moving.
"Souta it's ok, it's just a song." Kagome said.
"No its not" Souta sobbed "The man with the hockey mask is gonna come and kill us"
"Ha hockey mask" Rin stuttered begining to cry,thats when a man wearing the said mask came over to them it was a wolf demon but it sent all of the children to their knees crying,even Shippo.
"Hey, why are they crying?" The guy said as he took his mask off he had long brown hair tied in a ponytail, and crystal blue eyes.
" You scared them you idiot." Inuyasha growled.The lights changed to regular and two more wolf demons appeared one had a mohawk and the other had dimples.
"What ever inutrasha" The one with the mask said.
"Koga" the boys screamed "Dad will kill us for insulting the other lords and ladies"
"Shut up Hakaku,Ginta" Koga growled.The one dubbed Hakaku was tan he also had a white mohawk,the one dubbed Ginta was paler and had grey hair with a black mohawk,all three boys favored each other.
Koga then looked at Kagome and was smitten. "Why hello there my lady what brings you here to our lovely store." he said taking Kagome's hane in his.
Kagome's beast growled at the touch but she put on a fake smile. "The names Kagome,and Im shopping for my sons and by the look of things I don't think your mate is too happy" Kagome said taking her hand back and pointing to a growling redhead wolf demoness.
"Sister Ayame" Ginta and Hakaku greeted.
"Koga who is this tramp that you're talking too." Ayame said.
"What did you calll me?" Kagome growled.
"A tramp...you mate stealing hussy" Ayame said,her anger hiding her sadness slightly.
"Im Kagome Higurashi heir to the eastern throne...I have two kids and no time for a mate let alone a mate that's already taken" Kagome said.
Inuyasha looked at the two, "Look you two can have your cat fight later." Inuyasha said.
"Da did you say heir" Ayame stuttered.
"Yes I did" Kagome said.
"Excuse me Lady Kagome...I am Lady Ayame of the south" Ayame apologized and then Kagome noticed the rain drop on her forehead along with one on Koga's,Ginta's and Hakaku's.
"You are excused I would have acted rather brashly myself If I had a mate Im sure" Kagome said, and as if on cue the twin two tailed cats from earlier entered.
"So dimples or mohawk?" Kirara asked her sister.
"What are you two doing here?" Sango asked the two. Inuyasha crossed his arms he was getting tired of all the shopping.
"Mate shopping" Kiroro said with a fanged tooth smile,Kagome groaned from what she gathered her mate had to be an heir to one of the four lands and apparently she was running out of heirs unless she planned on going lesbian but that was out of the question.
Kirara looked at Ginta he was cute she wondered what a baby between a neko and a wolf would look like , while Kiroro looked at Hakaku. "I guess your mine Hakaku." Kiroro said.
The boys blushed at this. "It sucks buying a bat without testing the swing good thing for toys" Kirara said to her sister, and the girls in the room began to laugh while the guys blushed or frowned.
"Would you get what you need so we can go!" Inuyasha yelled.
Kikyo walked over to Inuyasha." Inuyasha be quiet." she hissed.
"So anyways" Kagome said smiling "To show no hard feelings why don't you all come to the adoption and pack ceremony its on the full moon"
"Sure were all heirs here besides we'll need you all as allies" Kirara said.
"Yeah, we'll be there." Koga said. Ayame took Kagome further in the store and showed her waht they had that she might like,her sons at her ankles.
"So Sesshomaru, when are you going to ask Kagome out?" Inuyasha asked when he knew Kagome was out of hearing distance.
"If you must know soon" Sesshomaru said before dismissing himself and Rin as they began shopping.Once the group was done shopping and paid for they exchanged cell phones and addresses,waving good bye to their friends they were almost home free when the kids spotted the toy store that Tsuki owned.
"We have to go in there!" all four kids chimed.
The adults groaned. "Must we?' Inuyasha asked.
"Yes we must." Kagome said walking in with Rin, Shipppo and Souta.
Azari looked at Ryuho,and threw him the car keys. "Pull the car up please I'm bout to drop" Azari whined.
Inuyasha beamed "Don't go without me" He said before running to get his brothers keys.While Kagome was shopping Inuyash and them pulled the cars up and waited for the others to come outside so they could leave and he could go home and nap.A half an hour later,eveyone left the toy store with bags of toys plus their clothing bags spending nothing at all thanks to Tsuki the girls dropped. Shopping was hard. Somehow they managed to get up with the help of the guys and into the cars,and on the way home they slept,leaving Sesshomaru and Ryuho awake driving.