InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Darling Emiko 2: The Fox and the Dog ❯ The Teen Years ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Just 3 years ago, Emiko lay in Keade’s hut as a human holding her 2 full hanyou children. Now, they are both 2 years old in demon years, but they look like their 10.

Aiko was inseparable from Inuyasha. She constantly followed him, stole Tetsuiga playfully, and copied everything he would do. She normally picked fights with him, and ended up sparring, and most of the time winning. She was a very beautiful girl. She looked just like a female Inuyasha (who was proud of it), but she had the slender curvy shape of a kitsune. Mostly her mother was still training her, so she could be mistaken for a 10yr old Emiko unless you got a good look at her eyes. She was sassy like Emiko and stubborn like Inuyasha, so you had a better chance of arguing with a brick wall. Sometimes Emiko would teach her how to use seductiveness to win a battle. As expected, Inuyasha and Huyana disapproved and said how it wouldn't help her in a real battle. Little did they know, Emiko won a few battles against Huyana that way, and more people in her own time. Aiko was small, but never to be underestimated. She had a temper, especially when people called her weak. Other than that, she was a very sweet girl.

Kurama was a spitting image of Huyana. Kurama really looked up to his father. Huyana was teaching Kurama how to use most of his powers, like his rose whip and iron reaver. Although Kurama acted mature and grown-up, Aiko still knew how to push his buttons. Even though he would never admit it, he loved his baby sister. And to show his love, he teased her sometimes, and they needed up fighting. They wouldn't use serious powers, just pull or bite on hair, ears and tails, or simply pin the other one down. The outcome is always a surprise. Both of them have weaknesses, so both lose, and both win. However, this time, Kurama won.

"Get off me!" a now very ticked Aiko grumbled as she pushed off her now cocky older brother.

"It's not my fault you’re weak!" Kurama said with a triumphant smile.

"You bit my tail you jerk! And I am not weak! Take that back or else!"

"Or else what? Besides, my ears are bigger, and that don’t stop you from pulling them!"

"Well, it's not my fault that you look like a kato (rabbit)!!"

"Take that back!"

"What's the matter bunny boy, can't take a little joke?"

"Shut up!"

"Or what, you’re going to fly away?"

"AIKO!"

Emiko walked outside where the twin hanyou’s were fighting moments ago. Aiko did have Emiko's attitude combined with Inuyasha, and this got her into trouble. Aiko's inu ears turned flat against her head in submission to her mother. She looked down at her clawed fingers and played with them.

"What did I tell you the other day?" Emiko put sternly. Her voice wasn't harsh, but serious enough to let Aiko know she wasn't joking.

"Not to tease Kurama about his ears, and that we are the same and different in many ways, and we shouldn't fight for dominance." Aiko said, very interested in her hands.

"Don't worry about it mom, she's just mad because she lost, again." Kurama smirked. Aiko growled ad was about to retort when Emiko cut her off.

"Don't you dare missy, or there will be no Ramen for you for a week." Emiko warned, and Aiko shut her mouth. "Now, off with you both."

Kurama and Aiko ran off, but not before sticking their tongues out at each other. Aiko and Kilala ran off for the hot springs, and Kurama and Shippo ran off to Inuyasha, probably to bug him.

Emiko sighed, and wasn't at all surprised when Huyana jumped down from the top of a nearby hut, and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Makes you want to have 2 more, huh?" he said with a smile.

"Sure, only if your pushing them out." she joked.

“Ouch.”

“Yeah, ouch.”

"You did good last time."

"I blacked out last time!"

"That's what happens when a human gives birth to a hanyou." Emiko rolled her eyes, and failed to hold back a smile.

"Humph, I knew I could win" Huyana put simply but triumphantly.

"Come again?" Emiko asked, half confused by the moment.

"I always manage to get you to see things my way." he said still smiling. In a swift movement, Emiko jumped on Huyana, pinning him down to the ground. She showed her fangs in a playful yet sly smirk. "You were saying?" Emiko said quietly, when Huyana flipped them over, pinning her down with his weight.

"I was saying how I always manage to win." Emiko showed her fangs in a playful growl, and pushed Huyana off her. Both of them got to their feet and into fighting stance. "Bring it on" Huyana said smiling.