InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Darling Emiko ❯ Related? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
As they stood in the bottom of the well, Emiko looked around warily. I wonder if I'm in my present or in the distant past. With a smirk, Inuyasha picked up Kagome and hopped out the top of the well.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" he growled down at her.

"None of your damned business" she snapped and hopped up to the top of the well and stood on the edge looking around her.

Trees! There were lots of trees here, more than she'd ever seen before except in parks.

"Wow! Look at all the trees!" She exclaimed and hopped off the well to look around. New smells assaulted her senses as she lurked around the well, her ears twitching at all the sounds of the woods around her, her tail twitching in excitement.

"Yeah trees, big deal" Inuyasha said sarcasticaly, "Come on, we're going to the village now"

Kagome looked at him and back at Emiko and shrugged and followed after Inuyasha.

"Damn, this is going to be fun!" Emiko thought as she bounded after them and walked beside Kagome.

"Are there trees where you're from?" Kagome asked ignoring Inuyasha's snort at that question.

"Not as much as there was...people are stupid" Emiko said and continued walking and looking around.

Suddenly as shout went up and a man in monk robes ran up and hugged Kagome with a loud "You're back early Kagome-san!". He immediately backed off at Inuyasha's glare of death and smiled suddenly at Emiko.

"Hello miss" He said with his most charming smile, "You are the most prettiest girl I've ever seen. Can I ask you a question?"

Emiko smiled at the silly man and wondered why Kagome was rolling her eyes."Thank you sir! My name is Emiko, what would you like to ask me?"

As he saw that she seriously wanted him to answer, he said "Will you bear my child?!" and he glomped onto her arm.

Emiko's eyes got huge as she looked at the priest glomping onto her, then thought for a second and grinned. "Is this a marriage proposal?" she asked with a slight glint in her eyes, "cause if it is, I'd have to ask my father first, and I don't know if he'd appreciate me marrying below my station...however, you are cute, I suppose a brief affair wouldn't be out of the ordinary. Then again, if Daddy found out, he'd more than likely want to kill you for it." And she smiled again, and not a pleasant one either.

"Err...Who is your father then?" the priest asked her and Kagome and Inuyasha leaned forward to hear the answer.

"Oh, I couldn't possibly tell you that now...not until you decide if you still want to marry me or not" and smirked. That should put him in his place...and keep Inuyasha and Kagome quiet for a few she thought. She was wrong.

"Hey girl, who is your father?" Inuyasha asked and Emiko just smirked.

"None of your damned business"

"I want to know"

"and??"

"so tell me now"

"No"

"Yes"

"NO!"

"YES!!"

Kagome and the priest (Miroku if you didn't realize it by now) watched them get into each others faces and growl at each other.

"Are they related?" Miroku asked "Cause they sure do act alike"

Inuyasha and Emiko heard that and both whipped around to glare at Miroku. "What did you say your name was?" she asked with a glare.

"Err...Miroku"

"Of course we're not related!" Inuyasha said

"As of right now, I wouldn't admit to being related to HIM if he was the LAST living demon...no...last living THING on this planet!!"

"Hey! What do you mean by that!" Inuyasha yelled and they started fighting again.

Kagome sweatdropped then stepped between them. "Please, I'd like to get to the village now" and with a glare at Inuyasha she started to walk off. Emiko glared at Inuyasha and followed after Kagome.

"Wow...she has a bad temper. Just like you" Miroku said to Inuyasha and got rewarded with a thump on the head for it. Inuyasha glared at Miroku and followed after Kagome and Emiko.