InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Girl ❯ Wedding Day & Mates! ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- I don't own Inuyasha or any of its characters. I wish I did though.
!Lime Warning!
My Girl
Chapter 12- Wedding Day & Mates!
(2 Weeks Later)
Kagome and Inuyasha felt that they needed to sit down with her family and discuss and explain what they planned to do. Mrs. H was ecstatic to hear that they were finally going to get married. She then went on rambling about grandchildren causing the two hanyous in the room to blush to which Gramps and Souta laughed. Over the course of the two weeks Mrs. H hurriedly set up the wedding and insisted they get married by human standards first and then on their wedding night they could complete the mating rituals. So that is where we are now.
"Kagome stand still! I just have to put in one more pin! Do you want me to have to take it all down and start all over again?" Kagome squirmed a little bit more, but then sighed and sat still.
"I can't help it Mama. I am just so excited and nervous." Her mother nodded knowingly and then pushed in the last pin to hold back the last Locke of hair.
"All done!" Kagome squealed and carefully stood in her dress and took a look in the full-length mirror. She gasped.
"Wow."
"You look beautiful Kagome."
"Thanks Mom." Tears filled her eyes.
"Oh don't cry Kagome. You'll ruin your make up." She quickly said and handed her a tissue and Kagome dabbed her eyes carefully.
Kagome's dress was a modern white wedding dress. It was a nice white, tight dress that complimented her curves, and flared out at her hips and ruffled. A white sheer fabric made up the long draping sleeves and high neckline. Kagome's mom came up behind her and brought the veil. A white, small hat held the veil's sheer fabric that matched the sleeves of the dress, together. The hat was elegant and fit over her ears comfortably. Kagome's long silver hair was pulled into and elegant bun and a tight braid wrapped around the bun to hide the pins and ties that held it together.
"I am so proud of you. I need to go check on Souta and Inuyasha so stay here until we come get you." Kagome nodded carefully and sat in a chair to wait.
Mrs. H exited the room and walked down the hall to the room where Inuyasha was changing in.
"Hey how's it going in here?" Mrs. H asked when she entered the room. Inuyasha was dressed in his tux and his hair was brushed to sheen and pulled into a low ponytail.
"Fine mom." Souta excitedly responded.
Inuyasha fidgeted with his collar and tie. He sighed. "Why do I have to wear this thing again?" He asked annoyed.
"It's kind of tradition Inuyasha."
"Well, in the Feudal Era it is tradition to wear kimonos, not this thing."
"It is Western clothing that is more commonly worn now than the kimonos."
"Humph" Inuyasha crossed his arms
"Don't do that! You'll wrinkle your tux!" Inuyasha quickly uncrossed his arms. "Are you ready? I think everyone's here and it's about time to start." Inuyasha nodded. Souta grabbed the black top hat and carefully placed in on Inuyasha's head when he kneeled down.
"Thanks kid." Souta just beamed at him. Inuyasha stood and followed Mrs. H out the door to the spot, in front of the Goshin boku, where he would stand and wait for Kagome. Souta stood to his left in his own little tux holding the black velvet box with their rings in it. Mrs. H ran back into the house to retrieve Kagome. All the guests took their seats and music began to play. The bridesmaids walked down the aisle accompanied by the groomsmen. These were mostly Kagome's friends from school, Eri, Yuka, and Ayumi. As for the groomsmen, there was Hojo and two other guys that the girls brought with them. Everyone got quiet and the wedding march played signaling that the bride was coming. Kagome appeared from behind the lattice that was placed behind the guests, accompanied by her grandfather. The veil was pulled over her face, but she was beaming underneath it. Everyone looked at her as they paused at the end of the aisle. Inuyasha stood in awe of her beauty and a smile graced his lips.
Kagome and her grandfather made their way slowly down the aisle and Kagome felt as if she would jump out of her skin in excitement. Her grandfather removed his arm from hers and took her hand and he led her the last few steps to Inuyasha. He handed her over to her future husband and mate and then took his seat and the music ceased. Kagome and Inuyasha stood facing the priest, their hands joined. The priest started the ceremony. They soon said their vows and released their hands so Inuyasha could get the rings from Souta. He took Kagome's ring from the box and slowly slid it on Kagome's left hand while repeating the words the priest spoke. Kagome did the same.
"Inuyasha, do you take this woman to be your wife? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, till death do you part?" The priest asked, all attention on Inuyasha. He nodded and responded.
"I do!" The priest turned to Kagome.
"Kagome, do you take this man to be your husband? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, till death do you part?"
"I do." She responded looking at Inuyasha.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride." Inuyasha turned to Kagome and pulled the veil back carefully and they kissed passionately and the audience erupted into applause. Kagome and Inuyasha parted and faced the audience, hands clasped.
"Ladies and gentlemen may I present Mr. & Mrs. Taisho!" Everyone stood clapping and Inuyasha and Kagome quickly down the aisle. Mrs. H wiped the tears from her eyes as they passed.
Inuyasha picked Kagome up and swung her around happily. They shared a short kiss and then ran into the house for the reception.
The reception went by rather quickly. Inuyasha and Kagome shared the first dance. Kagome had to help a lot since Inuyasha didn't know how to dance. Eri caught the bouquet and Hojo had the honor of putting the guarder on her. Both of them were quite embarrassed!
People began to leave and Kagome and Inuyasha went to change and pack for their visit back to the Feudal Era.
Mrs. H, Gramps, and Souta waved them goodbye as Kagome and Inuyasha jumped into the well. Inuyasha had Kagome in his arms bridal style. He jumped out of the well and took off.
"Inuyasha! Where are we going?"
He smiled. "You'll see!"
He sped through the forest carrying Kagome who had no clue where they were going. Inuyasha soon stopped at a clearing in the forest where a fairly large pond resided, accompanied by a beautifully flowing waterfall. The grass near the pond was a brilliant green and as soft as feathers to the touch. Kagome gasped at the beauty. The tall trees around them provided much shade and you could still see much of the sky. A large cave near the pond caught her eye. Inuyasha noticed her attention had changed from the surroundings and centered on the cave.
"That's where we will set up camp."
"Oh. Inuyasha! This place is beautiful!"
"I used to hide in this cave when I was little. I guess you could say it was my home." Inuyasha stated sadly. Kagome wrapped her arms around him.
"Thank you for taking me here Inuyasha."
Inuyasha soon left to collect firewood as Kagome worked on setting up the cave to make it more comfortable. Inuyasha piled the firewood by the cave entrance and made a fire.
Kagome smirked when she pulled out the nightgown Eri had given her for her wedding night. While Inuyasha built the fire, Kagome changed into the nightgown. It was a short red, silk nightgown with spaghetti straps and a lace, low-cut collar. The bottom hem was also lined with lace. She sat on the combined sleeping bags to wait. Inuyasha soon joined her and blushed when he saw her. She smirked.
"Like it?" he blushed some more.
"Where did ya get it?"
"Eri." She simply replied and he nodded.
She stood up and wrapped him in her own loving embrace and reached up to kiss him. He soon melted into her and kissed her back. The kiss soon turned from a chaste kiss to a passionate one and Inuyasha pushed her down on the sleeping bags. They continued to kiss heatedly. The cave became too stuffy and hot for the two and Inuyasha soon removed his outer and inner haori to reveal his finely toned chest. Kagome ran her hands over his muscles and kissed his mouth, chin, and neck. Inuyasha played with the shoulder straps of her nightgown, being mindful of his claws, then kissed her shoulder and neck. Kagome's hands ran through his hair and played with his ears. His claws and kisses caused her to shiver and her playing with his ears caused him to purr lightly. She was soon shocked when she felt a sharp pain in her shoulder at the junction of her neck where Inuyasha had previously been kissing. Inuyasha had bitten her and broke the skin. He lapped up the blood and healed it with his saliva. Kagome soon too had the uncontrollable urge to bite him and leaned over his neck and kissed him softly and then opened her mouth and sunk her fangs into his flesh and lapped up the blood and healed the wound with her saliva. They turned to face each other and kissed passionately, removing the last of their clothes in the process.
88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
A/N:
SRY! No lemon only lime! LOL! I'll just leave it all to all of your nasty imaginations. LOL! Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did writing it! I have a great idea for this story and it will come to play in a few more chapters. Yes! This story is finally going somewhere and the ending is coming closer. I can't believe it's been almost 2 years that I have been writing it! WOW! Well, Review and tell me what you think and I'll get started on the next chapter. There is more to come in My Girl.
Review please!