InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku's Desire ❯ Chapter 32 ( Chapter 32 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha or anything associated with it.....I do however own this story line and any characters that I choose to create.....A/N: ~~...~~ denotes dreams, nightmares, and flashbacks; **...** denotes changes in scenery; * denotes special notes at the bottom of the chapter



Chapter 32 ~ Yanna’s Most Dangerous Transformation



Naraku was pleased that there was still some of his miasma in Yanna. He was pretty positive that it would have been completely purged from her body when Sesshoumaru had revived her. He continued walking through the forest until he came upon his new castle.

As Naraku entered the courtyard, he felt Yanna starting to stir in his arms. He smiled to himself as he continued walking into the castle. Once Naraku entered the castle, he was greeted by Kanna. Naraku smiled at her as he walked down the long hallway towards the room he had prepared especially for Yanna.

When Naraku reached Yanna’s room, he entered the room and walked over to the bed in her room. He then laid Yanna down on the bed. Once he had laid her down on the bed, Naraku then reached out and touched her cheek before he left her to sleep peacefully. When Naraku was pleased that Yanna was sound asleep yet once again, he got up to leave the room.

When Naraku reached the doorway, he stopped and turned back towards the sleeping inu-hanyou. He smiled as he began to speak to the sleeping Yanna.

“I’ll be back later, InuYanna,” Naraku said as he turned and finally walked out of the room.

**Meanwhile**

After InuYasha left the gang that morning, Kagome and Sango went back into the hut so they could fix breakfast. Once they were done fixing breakfast, Kagome got up and went outside to get the others. Just then, Kagome found Miroku, Shippou, and Kirara.

“Breakfast is ready, you guys,” Kagome called to Miroku and the others.

“Okay, Lady Kagome,” Miroku said as he turned and started walking towards the hut.

Shippou and Kirara stopped playing when they heard Kagome telling them that breakfast was ready. They soon followed Miroku into the hut.

When Miroku and the others walked into the hut, Kagome walked into the forest to find InuYasha. She looked everywhere for InuYasha but she couldn’t find him.

“Oh well, he’ll come back to the village when he gets hungry,” Kagome said to herself as she walked back to the village.

Kagome thought it was weird that she couldn’t find InuYasha. She had come with a way to get Yanna back from Kouga and she wanted to tell him.

As Kagome exited the forest, she didn’t see the figure standing in the trees. The person knew that the two people he was looking for weren’t even in the area. This was causing Sesshoumaru to get mad. He had to find InuYasha and Yanna. Without saying a word, Sesshoumaru turned and walked away.

**Meanwhile with InuYasha**

After InuYasha had picked Kouga up off the ground, he started running towards Kaede’s village. As much as he despised Kouga, InuYasha just couldn’t leave him there knowing what Kouga had done for Yanna in the past. He hoped that Yanna was okay wherever she may be at right now.

InuYasha pushed his body to move faster. He knew that Kouga was hurt really bad. He also knew that Kaede could heal Kouga. Just then, InuYasha came to a skidding halt when he noticed that someone was blocking his path.

InuYasha started growling when he realized who it was that was standing in front of him.

“What do you want, Sesshoumaru?” InuYasha asked still growling at his brother.

Sesshoumaru just glared at InuYasha. He disregarded the growling that was coming from the hanyou front of him.

“I came looking for our sister, InuYanna, Little Brother,” Sesshoumaru said coldly.

“Well, InuYanna is not here as you can tell,” InuYasha said as he glared back at Sesshoumaru.

Sesshoumaru was disgusted to hear that Yanna wasn’t with InuYasha. He just hoped to Kami* that Yanna was somewhere safe and not with Naraku. Just then, Sesshoumaru noticed the injured Kouga on InuYasha’s back.

“What are you doing with that wolf youkai, InuYasha? And why does he have InuYanna’s scent all over him?” Sesshoumaru asked his younger brother.

InuYasha knew he didn’t have time to be standing around and arguing with Sesshoumaru. So, he decided to just come right out and tell Sesshoumaru the truth.

“He’s injured and so I have decided to take him back to Kaede and see if she could help him. As for InuYanna’s scent being on him, it is because she has been staying with him,” InuYasha said while looking at his feet.

Sesshoumaru just stood there while everything InuYasha had just said sank into his head. It took everything that he could muster to not kill the wolf youkai on his younger brother’s back.

InuYasha brought his eyes back up to look at Sesshoumaru. He could tell that Sesshoumaru was ready to kill Kouga. So, he started backing away from his older brother. InuYasha knew he had to keep Kouga alive since he was the only one who knew where Yanna was at the moment.

“Look, I had better get him to Kaede’s before it is too late,” InuYasha said as he took off towards Kaede’s.

Sesshoumaru grinned to himself as he watched InuYasha disappear into the surrounding forest. Once InuYasha had completely disappeared from his sight, Sesshoumaru turned and headed in the direction in which InuYasha had come from.

**Back at Naraku’s**

Yanna slowly opened her amber eyes. At first she couldn’t see anything but she blinked a few times and everything finally started to come into focus. That was when she noticed that she was no longer outside but instead she was in a very ornate room.

Yanna slowly sat up so she could get a better look at what was in her room. She noticed that on one wall there was a window with floor-length gold-colored curtains. She also saw a very well-carved dresser in a corner of the room. She was about to get off the bed when she heard the door to her room being opened.

**After Naraku left Yanna in the room**

When Naraku left Yanna’s room he walked down the hall until he came across Kanna and Kagura. He looked at them as he stopped walking.

“Make sure no one bothers InuYanna while she is resting. Also let me know the moment she wakes up,” Naraku said to the both of them.

“Yes, Naraku,” Kanna and Kagura said at the same time.

The two incarnations bowed to Naraku as he walked away from them. Kagura hated having to watch over the inu-hanyou again. Kanna just looked at her sister with the same blank look she always has on her face.

Naraku smiled to himself when he walked away from Kanna and Kagura. He knew Kagura was upset again because she had to watch over Yanna. He continued walking towards his room.

Once Naraku made it to his room, he went in. He walked over to the window so he could out of it. Naraku then pulled out the partially completed Shikon no Tama. Naraku now knew how he was going to have Yanna kill InuYasha once and for all.

Meanwhile, Kanna and Kagura were waiting outside of Yanna’s room. Kagura paced back and forth in front of Yanna’s door while Kanna just stood there holding her mirror. They had been standing outside Yanna’s door for what seemed like forever when they heard a noise coming from within the room. Kanna and Kagura knew exactly who was making the noise inside the room.

Kagura and Kanna made their way to their master’s room. They knew they had to let Naraku know that Yanna was awake and moving around. Once they reached Naraku’s room, Kagura knocked on the door.

“Enter,” Naraku said when he heard someone knocking on the door.

Kagura and Kanna entered Naraku’s room and bowed slightly before they told him the news that they had for him.

“She’s awake, Naraku,” Kagura said as she looked at him.

Naraku smiled when he had heard the news that Yanna was finally awake. He looked at Kanna with the evil smile still on his face.

“Kanna, show me InuYanna, please,” Naraku said while looking at the little girl.

Kanna bowed as the image of Yanna appeared in her mirror. Naraku watched his precious Yanna in Kanna’s mirror. He was surprised at how beautiful she truly was. Now he knew why she was hidden away from him besides the fact that she was the only one who could destroy him. That was one secret that no one else was going to know about. Although, he knew of one other person who knew all this, a certain inu-Taiyoukai by the name of Sesshoumaru.

“That’s enough, Kanna. You two may go. I have to go and see a certain inu-hanyou,” Naraku said as he got up to leave.

Kanna bowed to Naraku as he left his room. Naraku walked down the hallway once more heading towards Yanna’s room. Once he had reached her room, Naraku stood outside her door and listened to what was going on inside the room. When he had heard enough, he reached for the doorknob and opened it.

When the door to her room opened, Yanna practically fell off the bed. There standing in the doorway was the one person she did not want to see at the moment.

“Naraku,” Yanna seethed at the person standing between her and the only way out of the room.

“I see you are finally awake, my dear InuYanna,” Naraku said as he walked closer to her.

Yanna growled when she had noticed that Naraku was coming closer to her. She did not want him to touch her whatsoever. She also continued to back away from Naraku until she reached the other side of the bed.

Naraku smiled at Yanna as he walked closer to the bed. He could tell that Yanna was scared of him. This displeased him. He knew he had to get her to trust him if he was ever going to get her to destroy InuYasha. Just then, Naraku got an idea on how he was going to get the jewel into Yanna’s body.

Naraku backed away from Yanna so she could at least calm down some. When he thought that he had backed far enough away from her, Naraku locked his crimson eyes with the amber eyes of the beauty in front of him.

Yanna was surprised when she watched as Naraku backed away from her. She raised an eyebrow as their gazes locked on to one another. She was the first one to break the silence that had befallen them.

“What do you want this time, Naraku?” she asked without taking her eyes off of him.

“Now, now, InuYanna. I will not hurt you but I would like you to join me for dinner though,” Naraku said as he bowed slightly to her.

Yanna didn’t believe what she had just heard. She knew that Naraku was up to something but she didn’t know what. She had to figure out his little scheme before it was too late. Yanna just hoped that someone was looking for her.

“I won’t be here long, Naraku, because Kouga will come for me,” Yanna growled back at him.

Naraku’s smile got even bigger when she said that. He knew that no one was going to come for her after what he had told Kouga.

“My dear InuYanna, I am afraid that no one will come looking for you,” Naraku said as he turned towards the door.

Yanna crawled over to the edge of the bed so she could stand on her own two feet. Once she was standing, Yanna slowly approached Naraku. She wanted to know what he meant by what he had said.

“What do you mean that no one will come looking for me?” Yanna said with a hint of anger in her voice.

Naraku paused at the door when he had heard her question. He slowly turned back around with malice dancing in his eyes. He then made his way back over to Yanna.

“It means, my dear, that no one will ever come looking for you because if they do, then I will kill them and you. And Kouga knows this,” Naraku whispered in her ear as he leaned in towards her.

Yanna gasped when Naraku told her that he would kill anyone who came looking for her. She felt the tears sliding down her cheeks as she saw Naraku turn and walk out of her room. Yanna then sank to the floor as her sobs began to completely overtake her body.

Once Naraku was outside of Yanna’s room, he continued to smile to himself. He was pleased with the chaos that he was creating in Yanna’s life at the moment. With that thought in mind, Naraku started walking back down the hallway towards his own room.

**Back with InuYasha**

InuYasha continued running, with Kouga on his back, towards the village. He came to the edge of the forest. He stopped running as he eyed the outskirts of the village. He looked around until he saw Shippou standing outside of Kaede’s hut. InuYasha then walked into the village.

InuYasha slowly made his way to Kaede’s hut. He was hoping that Shippou wouldn’t see him carrying Kouga on his back. InuYasha was almost to Kaede’s hut when he heard a voice behind him.

“InuYasha, you’re back!!” the voice said excitedly.

InuYasha cringed as he turned around and saw an overly excited kitsune standing there.

“What do you want, Shippou?” InuYasha asked nervously.

Shippou looked at InuYasha’s back and noticed that there was someone on it. Shippou then looked a little closer and noticed that it was Kouga. Then Shippou eyed InuYasha very suspiciously.

“The only thing that I want to know is why you have Kouga on your back,” Shippou said suspiciously.

InuYasha just looked at the kitsune with anger in his eyes. He wanted to tell Shippou why he had Kouga on his back but InuYasha also knew that he had to get Kouga to Kaede right away.

“Shippou, you will find out when I tell everyone else,” InuYasha said as he walked into the hut.

Shippou followed InuYasha into Kaede’s hut. Once they were inside, InuYasha walked to the back of the hut and laid Kouga down on the mat. When InuYasha had laid Kouga down, he turned around and noticed that Kaede and the others had entered the hut as well.

“Where have you been, InuYasha?” Sango asked, eyeing the hanyou.

“I… I… I went to find InuYanna but I found Kouga instead,” InuYasha mumbled out.

Kagome, Miroku, and Kaede looked towards the back of the hut and saw the unconscious wolf youkai. Then the three of them looked back to InuYasha and Sango.

“What did you do to Kouga, InuYasha?” Kagome asked him with a hint of worry in her voice.

InuYasha looked at each of his friends and then to the ground. He didn’t know how to answer Kagome. He knew they wouldn’t believe him even if he told them the truth but he decided to give it a try anyways.

“Well, after I left you guys this morning, I went into the forest so I could think and clear my head. When I couldn’t take it anymore, I went after InuYanna. But instead of finding her, I found Kouga injured. So, I decided to bring him here,” InuYasha explained to everyone.

InuYasha did however leave out the fact that he had come across Sesshoumaru on his way back to the village, though. They didn’t need to know that right now so InuYasha had decided to tell them that little fact later.

Kagome and Sango looked at InuYasha with doubtful looks on their faces. Then Kagome spoke.

“I find that kinda hard to believe, InuYasha. How do we know you didn’t do this to Kouga?” Kagome asked the hanyou in front of her.

When Kagome said that, InuYasha shrank away from her. He knew that he had to prove to her and the others that he wasn’t the one who had injured the wolf demon. Just then, Kaede spoke in order to break the silence that had befallen the group.

“Kagome, maybe InuYasha is telling the truth. There is no evidence of claw marks on the wolf demon,” Kaede said as she continued to tend to Kouga’s wounds.

Everyone was taken aback by what Kaede had said. They all looked at her then at each other. For the first time since InuYasha had shown up with Kouga, Miroku spoke.

“Kaede, if InuYasha didn’t do this, then who did?” Miroku asked the old priestess.

Kaede had finished dressing Kouga’s wounds when she turned and faced the group of young people in her hut. She then motioned for them to follow her outside. Once they were all outside, Kaede turned and faced them all with a sorrowful look in her eyes.

“The wolf demon’s wounds were not created by InuYasha’s claws but by something else. InuYasha, what can you tell us about when you found the wolf demon?” Kaede asked the hanyou.

“Not much, Kaede. When I found him, Kouga was already unconscious,” InuYasha said while looking at the ground.

Kaede nodded her head slowly when InuYasha had finished explaining about how he had found Kouga. She knew that Kouga’s injuries were caused by something or someone else. Just then, they heard a moan coming from within the hut.

They all ran into the hut only to see Kouga starting to wake up. Kagome immediately went to Kouga’s side to try and help him to sit up. InuYasha growled inwardly as Kagome helped Kouga.

“Where am I?” Kouga hissed through the waves of pain that shot through his body.

“You’re in the village. InuYasha brought you here,” Kagome replied.

Kouga looked around the hut until his eyes fell on Kagome. He smiled at her but then he let his eyes fall to the floor of the hut.

“What happened to you, Kouga?” Sango and Miroku asked the injured wolf demon at the same time.

Kouga didn’t look at anyone in the hut. He knew that InuYasha would kill him when they all found out who had done this to him. He also knew if he told them who had Yanna, then there would be nothing left of him. Just then, Kouga looked up at the others while he spoke to them.

“This is going to be hard to say but Naraku did this to me,” Kouga said just above a whisper.

“WHERE IS INUYANNA, WOLF BREATH?” InuYasha yelled as loud as he could.

Everyone looked at InuYasha as they covered their ears. They were all wondering when he was going to ask that question. InuYasha’s growling was growing louder by the minute. Then everyone looked at Kouga for an answer.

That was the one question that Kouga didn’t want to answer. He knew that everyone’s eyes were on him. He swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat and then answered InuYasha.

“Naraku took her. I tried to get her away from Naraku but he had put up a barrier. I then ran into the barrier and that was how I got injured,” Kouga said without looking at anyone.

Without even thinking, InuYasha lunged at Kouga with his claws ready to shred Kouga to bits. But before InuYasha could make it to Kouga, he was forced to hit the ground really hard.

“SIT INUYASHA!!!” Kagome yelled.

InuYasha hit the ground so hard that he made a hole about three feet deep. When the spell wore off, InuYasha sat up in the hole and crossed his arms over his chest.

“Kouga, are you sure that Naraku took InuYanna?” Shippou asked from behind Kagome.

Kouga didn’t answer the question. All he did was nod his head and continued looking at the ground. Just then, InuYasha spoke up.

“Well, if Naraku has her, then I have to go after her,” InuYasha said as he got up and started to walk out of the hut.

Just then, Kouga shot up and tried to stop InuYasha. InuYasha growled when Kouga grabbed his shoulder.

“No, you can’t. Naraku said that if anyone was to come after InuYanna, then he would not hesitate to kill her and whoever comes after her,” Kouga said as he once again looked at the hut floor.

Everyone was surprised by what Kouga had said. They all knew that Naraku would hold true to his promise because he has already killed Yanna once before.

“I don’t care. I’m still going after InuYanna. I’m not going to let Naraku have his way with her,” InuYasha said as he turned back towards the hut’s entrance.

With that said, InuYasha finally walked out of the hut. Once outside, InuYasha jumped up on the roof of the hut and sat down. He knew he had to rescue Yanna from Naraku but he didn’t even know where Naraku was hiding at the moment.

**Back at Naraku’s**

When Naraku had left her room, Yanna picked herself up off the floor and walked back over to the bed. Once she reached the bed, she climbed up on it and curled herself into a tight ball. She then cried herself to sleep, hoping that either Kouga or InuYasha would come after her.

A couple of hours later, Yanna was awakened by a very hard knock on her door. She slowly rolled off the bed and stretched her tired muscles. Yanna then walked over to the door and opened it, only to find Kagura standing there glaring at her.

“Naraku requests that you join him in his room,” Kagura spat at Yanna.

Yanna just growled at Kagura. She didn’t want to have anything to do with Naraku right now. So, Yanna turned away from Kagura and walked back over to the bed. Once she reached the bed, Yanna then turned back around and faced Kagura.

“You can tell Naraku that he can go to hell. I am staying right here,” Yanna hissed at the wind demon.

Kagura just glared at the inu-hanyou standing in front of her. She reached for the door to close it when she said something.

“You are going to pay for your insolence when Naraku hears of this,” Kagura said over her shoulder as she shut and locked the door.

Yanna would prefer to starve to death than to eat dinner with Naraku. When she was positive that Kagura was gone, Yanna sat down on the bed. She knew that Naraku was going to kill her for not accepting his offer. So, Yanna laid back down on the bed and fell asleep once again.

When Kagura left Yanna’s room, she walked back to Naraku’s room so she could tell him the bad news. She actually thought that it was funny because she could only wish to defy Naraku the way that Yanna constantly does. Kagura quickly wiped the smile off her face when she reached Naraku’s door and knocked.

“Enter,” Naraku said from the other side of the door.

Naraku was smiling when the door opened. He hoped that Yanna was there. When the door finally opened, the smile slowly slid from his face when he only saw Kagura standing there. He just glared at Kagura.

“Where is she, Kagura?” Naraku growled at her.

“InuYanna refused to join you. She said and I quote, ‘You can tell Naraku that he can go to hell’,” Kagura said as she looked at him.

When Kagura said that, Naraku practically flew out of the room. He stormed down the hallway to Yanna’s room. Naraku was completely outraged when he had heard that Yanna had refused to join him for dinner. It didn’t take him long to reach the door to Yanna’s room.

When Naraku reached Yanna’s door, he unlocked the door and opened it. He walked into the room only to see Yanna sound asleep once again on the bed. He smiled to himself again when he saw her asleep on the bed.

Naraku slowly made his way over to the bed. While he was walking over to the bed, Naraku pulled out the incomplete Shikon jewel. Once he reached the bed, Naraku noticed that Yanna was stirring in her sleep. So, he called out to the miasma in her system in order to calm her down.

“Now, my dear InuYanna, let’s see how you like this,” Naraku said looking at the jewel in his hand.

Naraku leaned over Yanna and started to insert the jewel into her body. He was pleased with how easy the jewel was to insert into her body. Once the jewel was completely consumed by Yanna’s body, he started to back away as Yanna started to convulse uncontrollably on the bed.

While Yanna continued to convulse violently on the bed, Naraku made his way to the door. He slowly opened the door as he looked back over his shoulder at the now calm Yanna on the bed. He then smiled to himself. Naraku then walked out the door. Once the door was shut, he locked it and then started walking back down the hallway towards his room.

“There will be no stopping InuYanna now,” Naraku said to himself.

With that said, Naraku continued walking down the hallway back to his room where his dinner was waiting for him.

**Meanwhile with Sesshoumaru**

When Sesshoumaru left InuYasha, he started walking in the direction that InuYasha had come from. He reached the clearing where Yanna was taken from. Sesshoumaru looked around the clearing to see if he could find any sign of Yanna. Just then, he caught the scent of the one person that everyone wanted a piece of at the moment.

“So, Naraku had taken InuYanna once again. This cannot be good,” Sesshoumaru said in usual tone.

With that said, Sesshoumaru headed off in the direction in which Naraku had taken with Yanna. Sesshoumaru knew he had to get her away from Naraku before she was killed once again. With that thought on his mind, Sesshoumaru picked up his pace while he headed towards his younger sister and Naraku.

**Back with InuYasha and the others**

When InuYasha walked out of the hut, Kagome got up so she could follow after him. She was stopped from leaving the hut when Miroku reached up and grabbed Kagome by her wrist. Kagome then looked down at Miroku when she felt him reach out to stop her from going outside.

“Don’t worry, Kagome. InuYasha didn’t go far,” Miroku said while at them all.

Kagome then looked at Miroku real funny. She was having a hard time understanding what Miroku had meant. Kagome then looked to the others for help with what Miroku had just said. When she didn’t get any help whatsoever from her friends, Kagome looked back at Miroku.

“What do you mean that InuYasha didn’t go far?” Kagome asked the monk.

Just then, Miroku pointed up to the roof of the hut before he answered Kagome.

“I mean that when InuYasha walked out of the hut, he jumped up on the roof of the hut,” Miroku said with a smile on his face.

**Back at Naraku’s**

When Naraku got back to his room, he saw that Kagura was still there. He was outraged that she was still in his presence. He growled at her as he walked into his room.

Naraku pushed past Kagura as he made his way towards the window. He knew that someone would come after Yanna sooner or later and he hoped that it would be InuYasha. He had something very special planned for the inu-hanyou, who has been a thorn in his side for the longest time now. Just then, Naraku turned and faced Kagura.

“Kagura, I want you to go and see if anyone is coming after InuYanna,” Naraku said without looking at her.

“Yes, Naraku,” Kagura said as she bowed and backed out of the room.

Once Kagura was gone, Naraku turned away from the window and smiled. The only reason why he wanted Kagura away from the castle was because when Yanna woke up, he didn’t want anyone to see what Yanna would look like once her transformation was done. Just then, Naraku heard an eerie howling noise echo throughout the castle. Naraku smiled to himself when he realized that Yanna was finally awake. He then started towards Yanna’s room.

**Meanwhile in Yanna’s room**

When Yanna stopped convulsing violently, she just laid on the bed. She could feel the changes taking place not only on the inside of her body but on the outside also.

Yanna could feel her demon blood becoming even more stronger than it normally was. She curled herself into a ball so she could try and escape the pain that she was going through at the moment as the jewel worked its magic on her body. When Yanna couldn’t take the pain anymore, she rolled off the bed and onto the floor.

Once Yanna landed on the floor, she felt her body starting to change its shape. She managed to get herself onto her hands and knees as her eyes turned blood red. Yanna could also feel her fangs start to grow longer than normal also.

When she looked down at her hands, Yanna noticed that her hands had turned into paws. She also noticed that the something happened to her feet. Yanna was slowly turning into a ferocious full-blooded dog demon. She was completely covered in silver fur. Her tail flicked back and forth as her transformation continued. Yanna also had the two purple stripes on either side of her face. And to top it all off, Yanna also had a purple crescent moon in the middle of her forehead.

When her transformation was finished, she looked just like Sesshoumaru when he turns into his true demon form. Just then, Yanna let out an ear-piercing howl that sounded throughout the castle. The howl was sure to get the attention of Naraku, letting him know that her transformation was complete.

When Naraku had heard the evil howling, he started walking towards Yanna’s room. He had an evil smile plastered on his face as he made his way down the hallway.

“I can only imagine what my dear InuYanna look like now,” Naraku said as he had finally reached the door to Yanna’s room.

When Naraku opened the door, he was pleased at what he saw.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*Kami means God...... there is chapter 32..... i hope that you all like it..... please read and review so that i know how i am doing..... cya all next chapter.....