InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku's New Servant ❯ Memories ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Inuyasha pounded the ground with his fists. Shippo still sat where he was staring into nothing. The others came up behind Inuyasha, Sango reached out her hand, but Miroku grabbed it and shook his head.
"It had to be Naraku Inuyasha you know-" Miroku was interrupted.
"No, her eyes they didn't show any sign of her being under Naraku's control," Inuyasha whispered. His hair covered his face.
"Kagome," he thought as a tear dripped down his face.

"Very good Kagome," Naraku said coldly, he had the mirror in his hands watching Inuyasha with much delight. Kagome didn't say a thing she wanted to hold the mirror she wanted to see Inuyasha to hold him in her hands, but she couldn't or she might not be able to see him ever again.
"Inuyasha, I'll find some way to get back to you," she thought, she looked up to Naraku who was paying no attention to her. Kagome tightened her hands making fists, Naraku looked at her and reached in his shirt for the jewel. Kagome saw this and stopped. Naraku grinned and took his hand out.
"You are not to do anything without my knowing," he laughed, he handed the mirror to the shaking Kagome and then went back to the window to stare out of it. Kagome held the mirror her hands were as white as snow and her whole body was shaking. She saw Inuyasha get up and swing the Tesusaiga at all the trees in reach, yelling as loud as he could.
"Inuyasha," she thought as she touched his face with her finger on the mirror. He stopped and rubbed his cheek and looked around. Kagome gasped, but Naraku didn't hear her. She touched him again on the cheek and he spun around yelling something. Kagome poked him in the back and he spun around.
"I wonder-" she thought. She gently touched Inuyasha's heart and thought of him as hard as she could.

"What is it Inuyasha?" Miroku asked with Sango behind him.
"Something's here I just can't see it," he said spinning around. At the same time Kagome had touched his heart.

"Inuyasha," she whispered. Inuyasha looked up into the sky.
"Kagome? Where are you?" he asked.
"What?" Miroku questioned looking excited.
"I can hear Kagome," Inuyasha yelled looking around. Naraku had heard Kagome whisper and he turned around and took the mirror.
"No, please!" she cried, but Naraku threw the mirror on the ground and it shattered into a million pieces. Kagome flew on the ground and started to cry. Naraku got up and walked out the door. Before he exited, he warned Kagome.
"If you ever do something like that again I will kill Inuyasha, and maybe even you," he said angrily then left. Kagome was left there in the small pieces of glass she hit the floor, and had a piece of mirror cut her wrist, she winced at the pain and took it out, and let her blood drip down onto the pieces, her hair covered the sight of her eyes as she whispered, "Inuyasha," and cried on the ground ignoring the stream of blood coming from her wrist.

"Was that really Kagome?" Shippo said finally speaking up. He still stared out into nothing. Everyone looked at him with eyes of pity.
"That couldn't have been Kagome!" he cried.
"It was Shippo, that was Kagome I can tell from her scent and her eyes.," Inuyasha whispered putting Tetsusaiga back in it's sheath.
"But why would she-"
"Maybe she's finally left us, either way we have to continue to search for the jewels, Kagome or not," Inuyasha tried to laugh but underneath his laugh was tears, "maybe she just doesn't want to be with a half demon anymore," he said quietly.
"Inuyasha-" Sango tried to say something but couldn't no one could. Shippo had gotten up and walked over to Kirara without saying a word. Inuyasha started to walk off and the others followed behind.
was still on the floor crying her blood mixed with her tears making a strange smell. From behind someone put their hand on her shoulder. She looked up to see Kanna's white face, her white hair blowing a bit, her white dress seemed to sparkle. Kagome pushed her hand off, but Kanna only sat down next to her as quiet as ever. She had a bandages in her hand and took Kagome's hand. And started to wrap her hand up. Kagome said nothing and id nothing, she only continued to cry. When she was done she looked at Kagome with her empty quiet eyes, Kagome tried to thank her but all she could do was nod, Kanna got up and walked away, leaving Kagome to sit there very quiet, silent tears dripped down her face, but she didn't whine, she just cried.
turned out that the group had actually stumbled near the well, and they camped there for the night. When everyone had fallen asleep Inuyasha jumped off to the well. Kagome's things were still everywhere, and the scent of her blood still roamed around the well. Inuyasha gathered up her things and pushed them in her bag. One of the things was a small black box when Inuyasha tried to put it in, it opened and out fell a glint of gold. Inuyasha picked up the locket with much care and opened the heart shaped golden locket. Inside was a picture of Kagome and Inuyasha. Inuyasha stared at Kagome for a while, her face seemed so happy and full, but before. He saw a picture of Kagome with her arrow raised at him.
"Her face was so empty," he whispered. He closed the locket and put it around his neck, he played with it in his fingers for a minute or two then went back to putting her things in. Inuyasha slung the bag over his shoulder and the stared down the well.
"What am I going to tell them?" he asked himself. He jumped through the well and then entered Kagome's time. The shrine was very quiet Inuyasha jumped out of the well then quietly tip toed his way over to Kagome's bedroom window. He jumped up and opened the window, he set her bag down by her bed. Inuyasha stayed there for a minute thinking then jumped in. He flicked on a light and looked around the room. Kagome's bed was neatly made, her books nicely organized on her desk. Inuyasha pushed her bag under her bed, and then fell on it. His face dug into the pillow as his nails slid across the sheets. He opened his eyes.
"Kagome, please come back," he whispered. He fell into a silent doze. woke up when he heard the slamming of a door, he woke up and rolled off her bed. Luckily the family had just left and there was no one to hear the large crash in Kagome's room. Inuyasha looked around and jumped to the window, he looked one more time at Kagome's room, like Kagome it seemed empty, then he jumped back to the well. As Inuyasha was heading back to the shrine he came across the Sacred Tree. He stopped and looked at it.
"This is where Kagome and me first met," he said aloud. He rubbed the spot where the sacred arrow of Kikyo had been struck.. He smiled at the tree and then went back to the shrine, jumped in the well, and came back to Feudal Japan.

"So Inuyasha has let Naraku get a hold of the girl," a young woman with black hair said from a tree. She lay in the middle of the large tree, it had a white glow to it.
"Well, it is no concern to me, now maybe I can steal Inuyasha's heart," Kikyo laughed and let a soul gatherer slip onto her finger.
jumped out of the well and started to walk when he saw a glow in front of him, he stopped.
"Kagome?" he asked then he lifted his head and saw his first love standing in front of him.
"Kikyo?!" he said Kikyo had a frown on her face. She went racing toward Inuyasha embraced him.
"Inuyasha," she whispered.
"Are you alright I saw that miko girl try to kill you?" she said holding Inuyasha tighter.
"She-" Inuyasha didn't know what to say, Kagome did seem like she was trying to kill him.
"Inuyasha she's left you she no longer wishes to b with you, come with me Inuyasha," Kikyo said she smirked, but Inuyasha didn't see it he only stared out into the night thinking of the encounter with Kagome, it seemed he didn't care what happen, he was empty without Kagome, like he had no reason to live if she turned on him. Soul gatherer's started to circle around Inuyasha's legs, but he didn't notice, and soon the ground started to pull the both of them under it. Inuyasha was still in a trance thinking of Kagome. Kikyo didn't care as long as he was going with him, to hell. The earth got deeper and deeper and still Inuyasha didn't care, if he didn't have Kagome, he felt like going to hell.
had piled up all the pieces of the mirror and made it again, but the mirror was just in pieces and nothing could restore it's power. A tear dripped down her face at the failure. It hit the mirror and it glowed white. The mirror made itself perfect again, and then Kagome saw the sight of Inuyasha being pulled to hell with Kikyo. She gripped the mirror.
"Inuyasha no, don't die just because I'm not there!" she screamed.
jerked his head up, "Kagome? Please where are you?" he whispered, he looked down to see Kikyo and pushed her away and jumped out of the pit. Kikyo was completely dumbfounded, her face was pale, her mouth open in disbelief (hahahahaha!). Inuyasha looked around ignoring Kikyo who had gotten out and flew into the sky with her soul gatherers.
came through the doors and grabbed the mirror, he slipped it in his shirt, and smacked Kagome across the face (OOC I know but he's not in his baboon suit so you can actually picture that). Kagome eyes full of fury was ready to hit him back but didn't.
"I will not kill Inuyasha this time, because you saved him from dying, and since I need him around for now, but next time, you won't have a second chance," he yelled angrily, his eyes were red, and then he walked off once again leaving Kagome in tears.

"Kagome please answer me!" he yelled Kikyo had already vanished into the night.
"I must be imagining things," he whispered with a fake laugh, then walked back to camp, but from the bushes someone was watching with two large golden eyes.