InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku's New Servant ❯ The Mystery Girl ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Inuyasha walked back to camp dragging his feet along the cold lonely grass, it brushed against his ankles sprinkling them with cold dew. It was early in the morning.
"The others need to rest, they're only staying awake because I want them too," Inuyasha whispered to himself. It had been a day since Kagome had been taken from him and no one had ever lay their heads on the ground since. He walked back to see everyone knocked out on the ground. Shippo was spread out across the ground his hands and feet stretched out. Sango was lying against Kirara, who was sleepily dozing. And Miroku lay against a tree with his staff ready in his hand. Inuyasha walked over to the nearest tree and jumped up on one of the branch's. Usually he slept on the closest branch near to Kagome, right above her, but now he couldn't. He slipped one foot down and spread the other across the branch itself, like he usually did. Inuyasha stared up into the sky and whispered to himself, "Kagome".
had not slept at all, she watched as some birds flew past the window as morning approached, it looked very early in the morning, like 4:00 A.M. but it was still morning. Kagome's eyes were very red from crying, her cheeks were sort of puffy and she had bags under her eyes from lack of sleep, she rubbed her eyes trying to wake herself up.
"How am I supposed to sleep anyway," she thought to herself, that's the only thing she could really do anymore, think, that's the only thing Naraku really had no knowledge of when she did.
"There are still many jewel shards to collect, and I won't be able to see you till they are all collected, and the jewel is complete," she thought looking out the window as the sun soon seemed to rise from the earth, and soon come completely above it, but the clouds covered it giving it a gray and saddened look. She sighed and stared up at the ceiling, "Inuyasha".
sun slowly rose Inuyasha was sound asleep, he didn't want to sleep, he wanted to keep his eyes open every second looking for Kagome, but his body had made him finally dose off. He awoke when the sun shone on his eyes. He rubbed them and twitched his ears then looked down on his friends. Shippo had found his way to Kirara and was hugging her fur tightly, and Kirara was watching over both Sango and Shippo. Inuyasha jumped down and Kirara raised her head from staring at the two, Inuyasha went over and patted her on the head then walked off to a near by stream. He approached the stream with his lags shaking and fell on his knees when he got to the edge. He took some water in his hands and splashed it on his face, rubbing the sand out of his eyes. When he dried himself with his kimono he looked down at his reflection. It seemed that when Kagome had gone, she had taken a part of Inuyasha with her, he seemed more empty than even Kagome, without her, he felt like he wasnothing. He heard something rustle in the bushes and turned around lazily, not like he usually did getting up yelling.
"Kagome?" he whispered, that's all he thought anything was ever, because he wanted her back so bad, he kept believing every little moment was Kagome. He saw something run away they had black raven hair just like Kagome, this had gotten Inuyasha's attention.
"Kagome!?!" he yelled jumping up and racing after the figure. He caught up to the person when they finally stopped and rested on the ground un aware of Inuyasha's presence. Her peeked through the bushes to see a young girl, maybe around 13, but of course it wasn't Kagome. Inuyasha was just about to turn around when he noticed to things on the girls head. They were triangles, or something, but when he looked closer he saw two cute black ears. The girl twitched her two ears and turned around. She had two large golden eyes (wonder who was at the bush), her hair was just like Kagome's. She wore a baggy red shirt with baggy red pants. And her eyes were just like Inuyasha's. He stared at her for a few minutes she backed up, but Inuyasha came out of the bushes and grabbed her by the back of her shirt.
"Hey were you spying on me you little brat!" he yelled at the struggling girl, she started to growl at him.
"Put me down!" she yelled. Inuyasha swung the little girl side to side teasing her till she finally smacked his hand.
"OWWW!!!!" he yelled letting her fall and waving his hand around blowing on it, (she has a STRONG slap). The girl stood up and brushed herself off.
"Why were you watching me?" he asked putting his hands in his sleeves, as he sat down in front of the girl, she also had sat down.
"I wasn't watching you, I was following you," she explained, Inuyasha had a sweat drop on the back of his head.
"What's your name kid, and what village.." he stopped and remembered that the girl had ears, and how he had not been accepted in any village since he was different. The girl scratched her ears and sighed.
"My name's Kako [1], and I'm not in any village, at least not around here," she stated to explain.
stared at the ceiling for a very long time till Naraku had come in, he sat by the window and once again stared out (does he ever do anything else!). Kagome gave him a look from behind his back and went back to the ceiling, thinking.
sat by the girl, Kako waiting for her to talk.
"Why were you following me!?!?" Inuyasha yelled at her breaking the silence, rubbing his fist in her hair.
"Because I was!," she yelled punching him over the head, "Uggh, fine I'll tell you, you never were one to like secrets," she said Inuyasha was just about to ask what she meant by "never were" like she knew him, but he didn't get his chance. Something was rustling behind Kako, Inuyasha could smell demon, but apparently so could Kokora because before he knew it she turned around and pulled out a sword, and turned to the demon. It was like a bird demon, like a cross over of a bird and human (so I'm not good at making up demons so sue me!). It had a long beak for a mouth, and long sharp nails came out of it's fingers. On it's back it had two large wings, but it stood up right like a man.
"Where is the shikon jewel?" he squawked, (lol). Inuyasha pulled out his Tetsusaiga but Kako had already gone rushing toward the demon, and cut him straight in half. But before she had sliced the demon in two, and ran, Inuyasha could have sworn he heard her whisper something that sounded like, "I can see the Wind Scar," and then sliced it in two. She put her sword, which had transformed when she pulled it out, back into it's sheath.
"Where the hell did you get a sword like that!" Inuyasha yelled putting his own back in it's sheath.
"Totseia's [2] son," Kako said looking like it was no big deal.
"He has a son, what the hell?!?" he yelled looking at the girl in disbelief.
"Okay who are you an where are you from!" Inuyasha yelled angrily. Kako sat down on the grass and motioned for him to sit down as well.

"Inuyasha, where are you, don't you want to save me?" Kagome thought. Naraku still stared out the window, and almost made Kagome jump when he finally spoke up.
"Do you love him?" Naraku asked.
"What do you mean," she said without feeling, she didn't want to have any feeling when talking to that monster.
"Do you loveInuyasha?" he asked. Kagome thought about it for a second.
"Well I never saw if he went to hell with Kikyo," Kagome eyes turned pink, "wait what if he did, what if he died with her!" she thought panicking. Naraku smiled.
"Yes, I do," Kagome whispered still think of what had happen to Inuyasha.
"Inuyasha do you love me?" she thought looking down at her bloody wrist, bandaged up now.

"Okay girl how the hell does Totseia have a son?" Inuyasha yelled.
"Totseia isn't even alive anymore," Kako said sadly.
"What the hell are you talking about I saw Totseia just a few weeks ago," he yelled even more angrily.
"Inuyasha, Totsiea has been dead for years," she said. Inuyash stopped.
"Then who-"
"In my time," Kako stopped him.
"What do you mean in "your" time?" Inuyasha asked calming down. pulled out from her shirt a small bracelet. It was gold with a shining blue sapphire in the middle, which was circled by small diamonds.
"I'm not from this time," she said showing the bracelet to Inuyasha.
"So you're from Kagome's time?" he asked looking at the bracelet, wondering why she was showing him this but decided not to.and I know what your thinking and I'll tell you in a minute," she said she pushed the bracelet back into her shirt where you couldn't see it and began her story.
"I'm from here Feudal Japan, this is where I live, just not in this time. I live a few years from now in a village. In that time Kaede is dead, Totseia is dead, and has a son, Kikyo is dead," she saw him trying to say something but stopped him, "just wait till I'm done!"
"The Shikon jewel is completed, Naraku is.dead, and I can travel through time with that bracelet I showed you, so I'm coming from the future, get it,", she laughed.nodded his head.
"Good now I can tell you why I came," she looked at him with a smirk on her face, "dad,".

yet another cliffhanger!!! And by the way Kako is like 13! If u didn't remember! Hehehehe, what did you think tell me in reviews okay!!! Okay look at the bottom to see what those numbers were. Please review okay!! And tell ur friends to too!

- If you've read my other story Friends and Foes, you'd know that one of Kagome's daughters are named Kako, this had nothing to do with it!!! I just like that name very much!

-Don't know if I spelled that right!