InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku's New Servant ❯ The Journey Without Kagome ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
"What the hell did you just call me!?!" Inuyasha yelled.
"Dad, because that's what you are my dad," she said confused at him.
"I don't have a daughter!" he yelled getting to his feet.
"Not in this time but in my time you do, did you forget already that I'm from another time period," she said, Inuyasha sat down a little embarrassed since he had forgotten.
"Then who's your mother?" he asked hoping the answer would be what he thought.
"Mom, oh that's Kagome," she said playing with her hair not caring.
"Kagome! That's means that she'll be okay?" Inuyasha asked very concerned.
"That's what I came here to talk to you about," she said sitting Inuyasha down who had risen to his feet again at the sound of Kagome's name.
"Listen in my time Kagome is fine the Shikon jewel is complete and Naraku is dead, so that means that when you fought Naraku all went well, but when I was trying to get to a day back in time using my bracelet I stumbled upon like another dimension, or something, I dimension in where you lost the battle of Naraku," Kako explained her hands shook, she seemed very scared of something.

"Kagome, today you'll be meeting a new demon that will be watching over you," Naraku said from his seat at the window, Kagome nodded still deep in thoughts. She turned her head around when she saw a glint of silver, and screamed, "Inuyasha!".

"So your saying there's another time period or dimension where I didn't defeat Naraku and the time dimension your coming from is the one where I did defeat him," Inuyasha asked now very absorbed in the conversation.
"Exactly, now let me continue. I soon figured it out after I got back from the time and got back into my own, but that's not important what is important is what I tell you what will happen if you don't defeat Naraku." she said her hands seemed to start shaking a lot, and her ears twitched uncontrollably.
"Inuyasha, if you don't defeat Naraku of course you will end up dying, everyone will. This is exactly what I saw. [This whole time if it was an episode you would see Kako in that time]. When I first arrived everything was dead. The grass the trees, people were dead everywhere, Kaede, the villagers. As I entered the village the smell of the dead got worse, and I could smell Naraku so I followed that smell to a castle. Around the castle, were all the dead bodies of your friends. Sango, was lying on the ground her side was cut very badly, and Miroku was on top of her trying to protect her but he had also died, from a stab in his back. Kirara was next to Shippo who was gripping her paw tightly, trying to help his little friend. Sadly all their eyes were open and I closed them for each one of them." Kako stopped she saw Inuyasha's face saw his look how he was picturing each one of his friends lying dead.
"Do you want me to conti-"
"Yes, please I need to know," he said still staring into space.
"Fine. I entered the castle as quietly as I could and found mom, Kagome and Naraku. Naraku didn't look much different except that his spider was gone. Kagome, mom, was just sitting there," Kako started to cry from the memory of the look on her mothers face, "it was so empty, her face, it had no life like she was the living dead, like she wanted to go to hell right there. And I saw a jewel shard in her back, I'll tell you about that in a minute. She just seemed so sad. And you, you were dead dad, inside Naraku's castle, right next to mom's bed, you just lay there still your eyes closed, by mom's fingers. I stayed till night and saw that she gripped your cold hand very tightly each time." Kako stopped Inuyasha had started to cry little trickles of water formed on his cheeks, picturing Kagome's face like that. Kako dried his tears and continued.
"After that I traveled back a few days to when you were fighting Naraku, still in that dimension the one where you lost, you were kilt when you jumped in front of mom trying to protect her from a poisonous dart the other had died from their injuries. Mom fell to her knees crying and then Naraku took her and you inside. Then I traveled into a few hours ahead of that and found why mom had a jewel shard in her back, after Naraku made his wish he put a jewel shard in mom's back to bring her back to life. She tried to kill herself, because you were dead and she wanted to be with you," Kako stopped there was silence and she finally said one last thing.
"That's why you have to kill Naraku, you can't let anything happen to you or mom, I want my dimension to come true not the one with you dead!" she balled out in tears and threw herself on her father. He also had tears, silent tears running down his face. When they both had dried their tears, Inuyasha had many questions.
"When do I ask Kagome to marry me?" he asked suspicious now in a happy mood at the thought of him marrying Kagome.
"Sorry no one should know to much about their future," she said Inuyasha had two huge sweat drops on the back of his head, since she had just told him half his life in the future. Inuyasha jumped up to a branch, since he wanted to start looking for Naraku now that he knew what to do. But before he could he heard one word, "SIT!" and went crashing to the ground.
"Kagome where are-" but only Kako was there when he turned around.
"Since I have half mom, then I can also use the spell," she laughed.
"Greta my daughter had control over me," he sighed still having trouble getting down the fact she was his daughter.

"Inuyasha!" Kagome yelled running toward someone who looked like Inuyasha, they turned into Naraku, and Kagome backed away.
"This is Kagomaru and he'll be your master from now on so I suggest you listen to him, I don't have time to drag you around all day wench," Naraku said getting up and walking out the door. Kagomaru turned into Inuyasha again and made Kagome burst out in tears. She had a hand on her shoulder, but it wasn't Inuyasha's it was Shippo now, she smacked the hand away and cried into her pillow the whole time Kagomaru stared at her.

"So what do you want?" he asked rubbing the dirt off.
"To come with you!" she said tagging behind Inuyasha who had already started to walk off.
"No way girl, you would only get in the way," he breathed under his breath.
"First of all I'm not just a girl I'm your daughter, and second didn't you always tell mom that she would get in the way and she never did she helped?" Kako said her hands behind her head. Inuyasha stopped he had said very mean things to Kagome and he never apologized or thanked her for her help. Always saying she would get in his way when she helped and he never thanked her, not once. He continued to walk his head down.
"Why do you want to come?" he asked quietly.
"She's my mom you know and anyway you'll need someone around while Kagome's not there," she said but soon realized her mistake. Inuyasha had small tears running down his face tapping the ground silently.
"Inuyasha, don't worry, you just have to continue to collect the jewel shards and sooner or later you'll run into Naraku who will probably be with Kagome," she explained in a daughter like way her hand on his back. They walked back Inuyasha had decided to let his own daughter in the group and on the way learned that she had been taught all sword technique's by him in the future, and that her sword, Tensiga, was made from her fathers fang, and one of hers so it was very heavy. When they got back to camp everyone was awake and Inuyasha explained the story to all of them, Shippo was scared that he would die if they didn't win, and Sango and Miroku blushed, especially Miroku since he protected Sango. all went to sleep that night Inuyasha slept on the ground against the trunk of a tree, with Kako in his hands [1]. Kako was the only one awake she stared up into the night sky.
"I wonder if I should tell him about the jewel inside of him?" she thought to herself, just before she dosed off in her future fathers arms.

"I'll be with you all the time Kagome while WE collect jewel shards," Kagomaru said breaking the silence, he was now in Miroku's form.
"What do you mean 'collect the jewel shards'?" she asked.
"I mean that you are going to collect the jewel shards with me, like you've been working for Naraku ever since you were born, are first jewel we will find in the afternoon get some rest now," he said he seemed nice and Kagome didn't know if he was a reincarnation of Naraku or if he was a demon Naraku just found, either way her body took over and Kagome fell asleep dreaming about Inuyasha.
at camp Inuyasha was having a dream.
's dream***was pointing at him, straight at him with a large spike in his hand that glowed red, he shot it, Inuyasha couldn't do anything, he only stood there waiting for the pain to come, but it never did, and he heard a high pitched scream.


Okay that scream that he heard was in his dream so don't get confused the next chapter will also be in his dream and when it's over I'll just put end of dream, okay tell me what you thought in reviews!!!

1- If anyone can draw that please do!!! It would look soooooo cute! Even if she is 13!!! If anyone can draw reallllyyyy good like expert could you draw that and put it on the internet and say like for Umigirl's fan fiction Naraku's New Servant chapter 3. But remember she's 13 had black hair like Kagome that goes to her waist, gold eyes like Inuyasha and black ears. Also! She wears kinda like Inuyasha's clothes.