InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Nice Guy ❯ Yellow Roses ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nice Guy
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha and I don't own Houjo. If I did, I'd have a hell of a lot more cash.
 
AN: Oh, kagome182005, I'm sorry but this is a Houjo/Kagome fic… NOT. I seriously apologize if I hadn't made it clear that Houjo is the bad guy and this is totally Inuyasha/Kagome… I don't think I write much else. Anyway, there are only two people in the series I don't like and those are Kikyo and Houjo. I don't like Houjo a bit; I think he's too nice. I think he's hiding a seriously screwed up mind and I believe him to be up to no good. Aw man, I'm rambling now. Oh well, I just wanted to say this is purely Inu/Kag, so don't worry.
 
When ever I write in italic it means that it's Houjo's mind. Just so you know.
 
 
~*~Yellow Roses~*~
 
 
That little bitch! Who does she think she is?! I've been bending over backwards for her ass and now she's on a date with some loser?!
 
Wait… This loser must be him. He's my competition? He's a fucking dork who looks to be way too obsessed with theatre. I mean, just look, at his outfit. What is my sweet Kagome thinking?
 
She's not thinking at all. She isn't the brightest girl in the world so I'll just have to teach her.
 
I stop watching them. It makes me sick to my stomach. Besides, I have more important things to take care of now. Let her stay on her little date with her little boyfriend.
 
FLASH
 
 
Kagome sighed and looked at Inuyasha. “We've been out all night. It's time to go home before you turn back into a half demon.”
 
“Alright... I had a nice time.” He told her, not wanting to go. He knew that when he turned back he'd have to go back to his era. He'd have no excuse to stay with Kagome.
 
She smiled at him. “Me too, Inuyasha.”
 
They walked back in silence and, “Where have you two been?” were caught by Mrs. Higurashi.
 
“Hi, Mom… We just went to see a movie and I was gonna show Inuyasha around and we sort of lost track of time.”
 
Just then, a sound was heard from above. The three ran upstairs into Kagome's room.
 
Her room was filled with bright yellow roses and her bedroom window was wide open. “Whoever was in here is long gone now.” Inuyasha stated filled with anger.
 
Who dared to come into Kagome's room without her permission? Only he was allowed to do that!
 
Kagome gasped as she spotted a neatly folded note on her dresser.
 
Yellow roses… They stand for infidelity, my love.
 
 
 
 
~*~I know, I know, it's super short but my mom wants me off now. But I wanted to post something so here it is. Just think of it as a set up chapter. Please review.~*~