InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Nice Guy ❯ It's His Game ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nice Guy
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha and I don't own Houjo. If I did, I'd have a hell of a lot more cash.
 
 
~*~It's His Game~*~
 
 
So she thinks she knows it's me, eh? She called the cops on me like I'm the one who did something wrong!
 
She's the one whoring around with that fag with bad fashion sense. Of course I didn't tell Officer Sensui that. No, I told him that I was home all day, studying. And my mother vouched for me, as far as she knows I was.
 
Ah, one must be truly exceptional at the art of deception if one can deceive his own mother.
 
Either that or my mother is just extremely gullible.
 
I laugh as I pick up the phone and dial the number. Kagome, Kagome, Kagome, I sigh. She picks up the phone.
 
“Hi, Kagome?”
 
 
“Houjo?!” she asks. I can hear the alarm in her voice. “Yeah, it's me. I just got a visit from an Officer Sensui. Is someone bothering you?”
 
“As if you don't know.” I hear the anger she's feeling.
 
 
“I don't know what you're talking about. I only want to help you.”
 
“You can help me by staying as far away from me as possible.”
 
 
“Kagome, I'm telling you. I'm not stalking you. I never left my house, ask my mother.”
 
“You… You have an alibi?”
 
“Yes, I do. I was here, studying. Do you think we could meet somewhere and talk about this? Maybe then I can help you.”
 
 
“I don't know… I don't think you can help me.”
 
“Come on, Kagome, the cops obviously don't have a clue. I just want to be there for you.”
 
“No. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to.” Bad move, Kagome.
 
“Yes, you will.”
 
 
“Excuse me?”
 
“I said, yes you will.”
 
“What makes you say that?” Fear is evident in her voice. I smirk.
 
 
“You don't want anyone else to know about your friend, do you? What was his name? Inuyasha?”
 
She doesn't say anything. “Cat got your tongue? Or maybe it's a dog?” I chuckle, “Yes, Kagome, I know all about him. And your little trips down the well. Sure they may think I'm nuts but you'll still never be able to go back without risking discovery. And we both know that your little pet will never leave you alone. Then, it's only a matter of time before he's caught and who knows what type of torturous experimentations they'll perform on him. We don't want that, do we?
 
 
“H-How?”
 
 
“Oh, I have my ways, Kagome. I'm impressed; you even had me fooled for a while. Now where should we meet? I'll be generous, you can pick.”
 
“I want somewhere public.”
 
 
“Now we're getting somewhere, that's a good girl. How about the park? There'll be a lot of people on such a nice day.”
 
 
“I'll be there.” I hear the click; telling me she hung up. Sure I just gave myself away but I guess it's time she found out.
 
I look at my computer monitor. That half breed's still in her bed. I'll enjoy killing him.
 
The first time I was in her room, when I left my little poem for her to find. I gave her a clue and the little ditz thought nothing of it!
 
I wasn't lying when I said that I was always watching her. That time when she was sick and I visited her, I noticed that she had a cute, pink bear on her dresser.
 
When I came back I bought an identical one and I implanted a small camera in its eye complete with a wire for sound. I saw the freak. I heard them talk.
 
I still can't believe it. He's a demon. He's a dirty good for nothing dog. No better than an animal.
 
That is a serious insult, Kagome. And I don't plan on letting you go.
 
She'll learn not to play with my feelings. She'll learn not to play any game other than mine.
 
 
~*~There you go. I hope you like it. Houjo's such a little freaker… Please review. ~*~