InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Not letting you go ❯ Confessions ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N HI YA PEEPS! I FOUND THAT I HAD LOTS OF QUESTIONS FOR LAST CHAPPIE, WELL HERE ARE THE ANSWERS… CRISPIN AND KAGOME KNEW EACHOTHER SINCE KAGOME WAS TEN YEARS OLD, AND I DO THINK THAT IS THE REACTION SESSHOMARU WOULD GIVE TO INUYASHA BECAUSE HE IS BLAMING IT ON HIS BROTHER INSTEAD OF HIS ARROGANT ASS, YOU KNOW? AND I WILL DO A LEMON, BUT I KNOW THAT FANFIC.NET WON'T LET ME DO THAT ON THEIR SITE, SO FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANTS TO READ ONE LATER, GO TO A SINGLE SPARK: A KAGOME AND SESSHOMARU SITE FOR IT. O, AND THIS WILL BE A LONGER FIC, K, BUT I WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO UPDATE ONCE A WEEK, SO EVERY 7 DAYS.
 
DISCLAIMER: DON'T OWN INUYASHA, BUT DO OWN MADE UP CHARACTERS THAT EVERYONE OBVIOUSLY HATES.
 
CHAPTER 6
 
Sesshomaru still had Inuyasha on the ground, as the office was completely quiet. That is, until Inuyasha spoke up.
 
“What do you mean I just ruined your life, you bastard? You're the one who-“
 
“And you are the one who placed the doubt of my feelings towards her in her mind!” Sesshomaru's sudden outbreak surprised Inuyasha, usually Sesshomaru would brush other women off his mind when they would break up, of course, Sesshomaru could just be facing his ego being kicked to the ground because Kagome dumped him, instead of the other way around.
 
“Are you just mad because Kagome dumped you before you had a chance to dump her?” he paused, looking at his brother in the eyes so he could see an reaction, he had none, “If that's it, then go and find another bitch to be your play toy; because Kagome won't be it anymore you stupid piece of shit!”
 
His younger siblings outbreak obviously shocked Sesshomaru, but he was quick to recover, “I have never-“
 
“You only wanted a trophy girl on your arm to show off, isn't that it? But now you don't have Kagome because she obviously caught onto your scheme to use her. And I always wondered why Kagome and you hadn't did a roll in the-“
 
A loud Smack and a thud came before Inuyasha could finish his sentence.
 
Sitting there on the floor, Inuyasha held his now bruised cheek where Sesshomaru hit him square on. As he sat there, he looked at his fuming brother still in a punching stance, ready to kick the shit out of his younger sibling if needs be.
 
“I,” he took a deep breath to calm himself so he wouldn't lose composure again in front of his half-brother, “would never do something so degrading to Kagome.”
 
“Then why have you forgotten about so many things that were important to her, to Kagome?” Inuyasha suddenly became angered and raised his voice, standing up as he did so, “HUH? Why make her feel like a play toy that you have suddenly gotten sickened of, and were about to throw her out before she kicked herself and you out of the door!”
 
A long growl was the only warning Inuyasha got before he was pummeled to the floor, again, and found his older brother sitting on his chest with his fist raised in the air, prepared to give Inuyasha a beating that he wouldn't forget.
 
“Just give me a reason,” Sesshomaru said through clenched teeth as he was breathing heavily, his chest raising and lowering as he did so, “and I swear to whatever god there is that I WILL kill you for saying that I would do something so HEINOUS,” he paused to catch his composure once again and spoke in calmer tones, “to Kagome, do you understand?”
 
Being angry too, Inuyasha replied in the same ferocious tone as his brother without even thinking about the consequences of his actions, which means he said something stupid, “I only say things that I KNOW happens.” Which is a total lie.
 
But his last sentence, as people would say, was the straw that broke the camel's back.
 
Because Sesshomaru just let his fists fly into Inuyasha's face, all ready creating a black eye for the poor big mouthed younger sibling.
 
Avoiding as many punches as he could, Inuyasha finally gained leverage so that he could flip his brother over, only to find that he was flipped as well only seconds later.
 
After five minutes of them both rolling on the ground, Sesshomaru got fed up with it so he pushed his brother aside to stand up, only to kick Inuyasha in the gut.
 
Rolling around in the pain of the unexpected blow Inuyasha then heard what Sesshomaru had to say.
 
“If you say that I would do anything like that to MY Kagome again, then I will make sure that you won't be able to talk again, because you obviously don't know what happened!”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Kagome?”
 
Snapping back to reality, Kagome looked into Crispin's patient eyes, only to look down at her ring finger before giving her answer.
 
“Yes.”
 
Smiling a small understanding smile, Crisping just walked over to Kagome and gave her a hug, not a hug that lovers share, but one that friends do.
 
After a moment of comfortable silence he spoke, “When would you like the wedding?”
 
Sniffling a little she just shrugged her shoulders, still in his arms, “I'm not sure…”
 
Giving a small sigh he continued, “I'm not sure either,” He paused, thinking about his answer before he spoke again to his fiancée, “but how about we have it in two weeks?”
 
Shocked, Kagome just pulled out of his arms with her reaction to what he said clearly written on her face, “So soon?”
 
With a small smile on his face, he just shook his head up and down.
 
“But… But why?”
 
“So that we can get it over with and not have to think about it at all that much you know?”
 
Understanding finally dawned on her, “So that I wouldn't change my mind.”
 
He didn't answer.
 
A shuttering sigh was all she gave before she spoke again, “Alright, I have no objections to that, should we do this at the court house, in a church, or any other way.”
 
It shocked Kagome how calmly she was speaking about her situation, it also shocked her how she didn't feel anything wrong about it.
 
“How about a church?”
 
Kagome just nodded, wanting it done and over with, “Sure.”
 
They continued to speak about the wedding, how many people were going to be there, and who was going to be their wedding planner, until Crispin's phone went off.
 
“Hold on a sec, k?” with that he quickly spoke on his phone, only to hang up moments later, “I got to go to the office, have a meeting in a few minutes.”
 
“OK.”
 
Before leaving he gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked out the door.
 
After the door closed, Kagome just went to her room, got dressed and walked outside to grab something to eat, since she didn't feel like doing any work.
 
Now sitting in a café, she just looked at the menu, until someone tapped her shoulder.
 
“Can I have this chair?” he said pointing at the seat in front of her.
 
Noticing who it was, she gave a small smile, “Sure you can Koga.”
 
A/N SORRY IF THIS CHAP WAS STUPID, BUT I WAS RUSHED!