InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Not letting you go ❯ FIGHT ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N I AM BACK! AND I AM HERE TO DELIVER THE PROMISED LONGER CHAPTER! THANKS TO ALL WHO GAVE ME REVIEWS I NOW HAVE ENOUGH IDEAS FOR THIS TO WORK. ON WARD WITH THE STORY
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN INUYSHA
CHAPTER 10
Walking his fiancée to her car didn't help the matter that he wanted to kiss her, BADLY, and as always she knew this fact yet wouldn't allow him the honor. Taking in her long brown hair, smart hazel eyes, short curvy figure, and lovely mouth only heightened his need to take possession. He needed to think fast or else he WILL drive himself mad…
“Stephanie, dear, you have something on your face…”
She stopped walking to give him her signature eye roll, “No there isn't.”
Laughing he began to walk closer towards her, “Yes there is,” by now he was right in front of her, “right,” he leaned down so that their lips were millimeters apart, “here.”
With that said he kissed her as though she was the last drop of water on the planet, and the only way he will survive is this. Her hands came up and gripped the back of his head and began to return the kiss with fervor, angling her face so that she can get a little control.
It was quite some time before they released each other; giving light kisses as they pulled back.
“Hmmm… is it gone?”
Crispin laughed as he pushed a piece of hair out of her face, “Now it is.” Walking her to her car, he opened the door for her, “your carriage awaits my lady.”
Giggling, Stephanie got in and gave him a peck on the cheeks, “I'll see you.”
“Me too.” He replied in a whisper full of love.
After she sped away, Crispin turned and began to whistle as he strolled happily on over to his own car. When he walked past an alleyway, a hand shot out of the dark and grabbed him by the collar then slammed him into the wall.
To fight was the first thing on his mind as he blindly lashed out at the offender, but stopped when he heard the question, and the familiar deep baritone voice.
“How could you?”
Lowering his hands, Crispin looked up an inch, only to see angered golden eyes looking right back at him, “Sesshomaru?”
“You haven't answered my question you bastard.” Sesshomaru's voice showed his anger, rage, and frustration, all towards the man who stole his EVERYTHING.
“Why should I? You were the one who has attacked me fir-“ He stopped when the fist slammed; hitting inches from his face and onto the wall.
Sesshomaru growled, “Speak.”
Taking a second to gather his thoughts, Crispin merely decided to get Sesshomaru a little bit more annoyed, “How could I what?”
His growl raised an octave, “How could you steal her away from me, come into my office and flaunt it to my face, and now kiss another woman while you are engaged to her!”
Crispin was surprised that no one had come to check where the loud voice was coming from when Sesshomaru was done, and he was about to answer before he had another idea. `If Sesshomaru thinks that I am cheating on Kagome, maybe he would react they way we want him to at the party…'
“Because Sesshomaru, I don't care for her.”
It was quiet, too quiet before Sesshomaru finally spoke, with as much resentment and venom in his voice to melt the very cement he stood on, “So you TOOK her from me, and yet you do not care for her?”
The look in Sesshomaru's eyes stated that he wished to kill him, to rip him to shreds, to annihilate his body because of the pain he would cause to his angel, and the pain he caused to this Sesshomaru. To suddenly destroy his relationship with his beloved, is inconceivable, and to do so with out caring for her was just plain cruel to Sesshomaru's heart. Wishing to kill him though won't happen unless he goes forward with the action for it to occur, and it will.
Giving his most annoying smile ever, Crispin began to take this a step further, “Of course, Sesshomaru you must understand that I enjoy toying with little dimwits like Kagome,” if Kagome finds out she'll kill me, “then later leave them for a hotter younger woman. It is just so much fun to see their heart broken expressions when I tell them I am destroying our relationship for a more, how shall I say… EXCITING one.”
“You deserve to go to hell.”
“I will after my fun.”
The staring contest continued for quite some time, ending with Crispin giving a tired and annoyed sigh.
“I am throwing Kagome's and I's engagement party at the Ritz Carlton's ball room, do you wish to go, or just stand here and enjoy my good looks?”
Sesshomaru's answer was easy to understand.
It was a punch in the face.
Falling to the right and onto his back, Crispin then began to rub his jaw as he looked angrily at Sesshomaru, “I can't say I was expecting that.”
“You miscreant, you foul low life, death eating, SCUM!” Sesshomaru walked closer to him, each step looking just as menacing, “How can you play with her like this? Like she is some puppet in your perverse show!”
Crispin pushed back so he was leaning on his elbows, as he looked at Sesshomaru, `Now to cool him off,' “Look Sessh-“
“Don't you DARE talk to me like I am your common friend.”
Placing his hands up in surrender he corrected him self, “All right then, SESSHOMARU,” he paused to look him in the eye, so he could wipe the blood away from his lip, “I don't do puppet shows.”
Sesshomaru leaned down and grabbed him by the caller of his shirt and raised his fist threateningly, “YOU know what I mean.”
Not wanting another punch in the face, he decided to take a different approach, “How about this… I invited you to ou-“ the growl was a warning, “I mean, to Kagome's and I's engagement party at the Ritz.”
“Continue…”
“Well..” he paused to look at Sesshomaru a bit closer, seeing the anger underlining his eyes, and the despair that was just beneath the surface, `O, Kagome is so gonna love this'… “If you want her back… Why don't you come?”
`Does this man have a death wish?', “Why would I go to the engagement party of my,” he paused to gather his thoughts, “girlfriend?”
“Now remember Sesshomaru, it's EX-“
The fist that Sesshomaru was holding up came down hard a few inches from Crispin's head.
“Ok, ok, umm… GIRLFRIEND will do.”
“Now why would I?”
“If you want to you could… I don't know… tell her you care for her?”
“This Sesshomaru will do no such thing.” He began to drown out what his heart was telling him and began to listen more to his ego, “I do not grovel.”
`He's a bastard if he thinks Kagome would go back to him with out knowing…' Crispin began to think that this was completely useless, so he just tried to stand up, only to notice that he couldn't with Sesshomaru's wait on him.
“Do you mind? I wish to go and prepare my engagement party.”
Golden eyes narrowed dangerously as he debated, should he? Should he go, just to stop Kagome from marrying this, obviously, selfish bastard who only cares about his own sick pleasure?
Of course he will.
“When will this party occur?”
Looking startled, Crispin quickly replied, “In two days, starts at 7 pm sharp.”
“I will be there.”
Holding a smile to his face, Crisping began to try and get up, only to fail, “Umm… could you let me up? This IS an expensive shirt you know.”
The look that Sesshomaru held was one of complete malice. If looks could kill, Crispin knew he would all ready be six feet under.
“If you hurt her by the time of the party… I WILL destroy you.”
With that said, Sesshomaru stood and brushed the dirt from his clothes and walked away and out of the alley.
Crispin stood and looked down at his blood dripped banana crème shirt.
“Shit… I liked this shirt too…”
A/N REVIEWS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!