InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Oden Shop ❯ The Secret of the Haori ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Secret of the Haori

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha.

Warning: some LEMON to warm you through this autumn, but when you are underage or uncomfortable with it, use the central heater.

Who lays the crumbs of food that tempt you? Towards a person you never considered. A dream. (Michael Ondaatje)

Kagome woke up covered in cold sweats, she was breathing hard, 'why? Why him? I don't want this, I definitely never wish for this.'

~*~

When he entered the breakfast room that morning Kagome had to fight the sudden urge to slap him.

Sesshoumaru lifted his head, sniffed the air and he hid his face as he let out a tiny smile.

"Morning, kaa-san, did you get me one of those cereals I asked you to…" Shippou paused as he sniffed the air, and added hastily, "of course, not that I don't find the breakfast you've been making for us tasty, I was just accustomed having cereals at breakfast and I kinda missed them," he continued nervously.

"Shippou," she answered with a smile, "of course I got you those cereals, just don't eat too much of that stuff, there's too much sugar in it."

Sesshoumaru took a seat next to her, she stiffened, this time she felt it again, this… this urge to hurt him, Sesshoumaru bit his lip as Shippou continued to look at her confused.

"Mom, are you mad at something? Why is-"

"Kagome, can I talk to you for a second?" Sesshoumaru dragged her to another room, closed the door and pinned her to the wall, he placed his hands on the wall each sides of her trapping her escape, and then suddenly he dropped his head down on her neck and she could feel the rumble coming out from his chest.

"Sexually frustrated?" He asked while he was trying to stifle his laughter.

She flushed hotly and then she gave up on the sudden urge she had been having. She screamed, kicked his shin and left the room.

He doubled up with laughter as she slammed the door on him.

~*~

'Bastard! Bastard! Bastard! I should've kicked him elsewhere; oh I'll do that the next time. Bastard!' Kagome began attacking the peeled onion.

She slowed down her cutting and pondered, 'he's so different, although he tried to kill me the first time we met, I would've preferred his past demeanor than his present conduct, it was as if he had lost something,' Kagome shook her head, 'why should I prefer the mean him than the nice him? But still what was it that made him… soft?'

A sudden name slipped through her head, 'Rin.' She stiffened, tears forming in the corner of her eyes, 'I'm not crying, I'm not, it's just the onion…'

Frozen, she stared at her hands, turning it, inspecting her open palms, 'it was beautiful,' the night he kissed the palms of her hands, they stopped hurting, but something began to ache in their place, 'but I'm not the one who was there to…'

Tears now flowing freely down her cheeks, she dropped the knife down and walked to her room, she gazed at her reflection in the mirror as she stepped closer towards it, she studied her tears, tracing their streak with her finger, 'I'm so bad, I'm jealous of someone who couldn't defend herself, who didn't deserve my petty jealousy, who probably loved him more than me, whom he had loved…'

The feeling was all too familiar; she was once again competing against remnants of the past, why did she always get to compare with ghosts? And as if that wasn't enough it seemed that all her fancies had the same blood flowing through their veins, it was like a sickness, dog-demonitis with side effects: jealousy, helplessness, suicidal acts.

~*~

She was lying on her bed when the doorbell rang, sighing she ran to get the door.

A middle aged man with grey hairs stood behind the door, holding exclusive-looking wrapped packages, she smiled and gestured him to step inside.

To her dismay the elder men scrutinized her closely; he gave her the packages and all the while he never said a word, he only mentioned, "for Sesshoumaru-sama, the haori he ordered," and then he left, but before he finally exited the room he gave her a soft smile, and she felt slightly warm, that smile… as if he knew something about her.

She took the packages to Sesshoumaru's room, expecting it to be locked but it wasn't, so she stepped inside and laid the packages on his bed, before she left the room a sudden change of thought crossed her mind, she was curious about his room, and what better excuse she could have to be in his room than sorting his haori into his closet.

She began to open the packaging, inside she found the most wonderfully, from habutae and tsumugi made, three pieces of haori, they all had black colors and the design was simple but intricate, it was his family crests' embroiders on the both side-fronts of the haori.

In summer he always wore a business suit to work and at home he was appropriately attired in his yukata, but in cooler weather he tended to wear kimono to work, the set of his attire was consisted of a juban under his kimono, a hakama pants and a haori with a pair of zori sandals and tabi.

She straightened his haori and began to put them in his closet when she caught a glimpse of hand painted lining inside the clothing, she opened the haori and what revealed itself almost made her faint.

Pictures, she never knew she had made before was embellished on the clothing before her eyes, when? How? The image of her naked self burned through her retinas, in different positions! She gasped.

"Per… pervert!" She began to look through his garment and she found all the inside of his other haori were indeed painted with… with her lustful images, she felt weak all of a sudden. As she slid down on the floor something inside her began to throb, she was hot and cold.

~*~

When Sesshoumaru entered his room that night a scent attacked his senses, jasmine, spring rain and purity, he stepped closer to trace it and stopped before the closet, it took only a whiff to figure out what happened, he groaned.

Feeling mentally drenched he dropped his body on his bed; he closed his eyes and massaged lightly his temples.

~*~

The moment she knocked on his door, she knew she was making a mistake, the defensive virgin in her was troubled and unwillingly it had sought after proximity.

The moment he heard her knocked on the door he smiled mentally, she had come after all in elusive motive of an attempt of offering charity over his manic fixation.

She made her way in and closed the door behind her, she turned and stepped forward towards him but he was nowhere to be seen, she suddenly felt a presence behind her, but like a prey trapped, she did not turn around to face him, she stood still, frozen.

He basked in her scent and whispered her sentence, "I'm going to break your scent tonight, Kagome."

~*~

Shippou sighed as he made his way out from the apartment, tonight he was going to stay in a hotel, pausing, he changed his mind, 'make that a week.'

~*~

"You saw them… what do you think?" he smirked as he nuzzled her hair, "did I get you in the right angle?" He whispered in huskier tone than before, "did it make you wet?" His hand moved to slip between her legs, cupping her openings as his middle finger pressed firmly against her panties.

"Stop!" She turned to face him, "Yes, I saw them, it made me wonder if they were made from fire rat-"

He slapped her and then he gripped her hair, yanking her to him, his voice hissed cruelly, "refrain yourself from mentioning him, wench! If I ever catch you as much as thinking about him, I would rip your heart out of your ribcage."

She sneered at him, "so, welcome back, Sesshoumaru, I didn't think you could hold that long, playing the gentle. Tell me the truth, what do you want?"

"What can you possibly give me, you stupid wench?!"

"I don't know, I can only tell you one thing though, I don't know where Tetsusaiga is." It was the most dim-witted reason she ever created she knew, but she was desperate to fight the will of her body, the part that wanted to stay.

He looked at her for a moment and then he started laughing like he was possessed, laughing until his eyes clouded over, laughing until he felt the tears that slipped down his cheek, laughing until he was weeping with anguish, trembling. Feeling his knees started to weaken; he let out a dejected growl, "get out! Get out now!"

She quickly made her escape, closing the door quietly behind her, and then she slid down to the floor, she just couldn't take it anymore, why? Why couldn't she just accept things the way they were? Why must she break him too?

She had to come back, she just had too, explained why she was being a bitch, explained that she never let herself be one's memory.

She stepped back in; he was still kneeling on the floor, broken. She went to him, stood still before him and studied his face, something inside her seemed to snap when she saw his expression, it was not anger, it was a lost pup face, his eyes were wet and confused. It was helplessness.

She hastily went on her knees and embraced him, kissing him all over his face, and whispered repeatedly, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

His attention went back to her, he closed his eyes as he whispered, "I hit you, I never meant to."

And she wept when she heard him, stroked his hair, kissed his closed eyes, tasting the salt in his tears, in a choked voice she said, "I was hurt before."

He opened his eyes and looked at her quizzically, "You were separated from Inuyasha because of the shikon no tama, it was not his fault, I thought."

"No, that wasn't it; do you remember when I ask Shippou not to tell me what to become of Sango, Miroku and Inuyasha?" He nodded.

"That was because I already knew. Probably knew more than Shippou."

"But how?"

"I don't exactly know, it was through dreams, I think it was some kind of telegram from the past, the only thing is I couldn't send back an answer." She smiled sadly. "Just confirm me this, the last time you saw Inuyasha was seven months after I left wasn't it? And he was already dead? Killed by a boar youkai?"

He nodded, "he almost consumed him, I killed the youkai and buried Inuyasha with his sword."

"I could only dream until he was killed and I saw your appearance, but the dream ended there."

"How did he hurt you?"

"Must you ask this?"

"I have to know."

"Would you believe me if I say I was just feeling guilty? Had he kept his hanyou form or wished to become a demon he wouldn't get kill in the first place, he would've sensed the youkai, would you believe me?

He shook his head, "there was another reason, maybe-" His eyes went wide.

"You know me very well, aren't you? Such a petty reason really, it was because when he was dying he said her name like a chanted prayer, and I realized, all along he lied to me… I'm such a bad person…"

"You shouldn't feel culpable, he was unworthy of you. He broke your heart without giving you any chance to break his first; I would've killed him for you."

"But why should I break his heart?"

"Because he had broken yours too many times before." He stated calmly, now understanding.

Her eyes slowly moistened, as she whispered in agonized tone, "he did… he did…, didn't he?"

And then she broke; she couldn't hold it in anymore, up to that time she was afraid to break because she felt as if she hadn't the right to do so. She let out a long hollow wail and he caught her body as it swayed dangerously.

~*~

He was holding her gently, placing sweet butterfly kisses all over her face, murmuring sweet nothing. They somehow found themselves in his bed.

She tilted his head and asked him curiously, "are you in love with me?"

He smiled and answered, "Isn't that obvious?"

"Are you going to break my heart?" She asked like a child would ask her parent if the medicine was going to taste bitter.

"I don't have any memories." He looked straight into her eyes.

"Then I want to know…"

"There's no turning back after that, Kagome, are you sure, my love?" He asked her gently but firmly, and continued, "whatever your reason now for turning to me, I would never let you go," his whole body tensed, awaiting her consent, he had kept this too long, and it was downright painful to hold her, to touch her, to breath in her scent, to listen to her sweet tune of voice. He almost perished with the desire to take her.

She nodded, "take me."

He swiftly shredded her clothing, eliciting a gasp of surprise from her as he caught it, his lips were consuming her desperately, fangs were scraping the skin of her lips, his long tongue stretched its way inside her mouth, filling her, sucking, flicking her inside, and all the while he closed his eyes and hold her face with both his hands caressingly, carefully. As a man in the desert would cup blue water in his hands and drank it with relish was the way he kissed her.

She responded tentatively, drawing out a feral growl from his chest, she was only clad in her undergarments, but he was still clothed, strange but this situation seemed to excite her a little more and he could smell the spicy scent of her arousal, filling his senses, the way the silk of his kimono seemed to brush against her naked silk skin was arousing to her.

Something inside her began to stir, as he pressed his body down on her she felt a quiver coming from the inside of his clothing, it was hard and protruding, she broke the kiss and looked at him questioningly, he smirked and continue to rub his clothed arousal against the thin barrier of her panties, she let out small gasps and moans which erected his length more than possible.

But suddenly her tiny hand reached down and fingers tentatively feeling the side of his quivering sex, the sweetness of her exploring almost made him ejaculated his seed right there and then, he had to control himself as he pulled her hand back up and kissed it.

But the tent was becoming too painful for him, he could feel the warm dampness on the thin cotton of her garment, he swept his fingers down resting on her damp panties, he pinched the swollen lips together tenderly through the cotton which made her bucked with pleasure, his finger tracing each swell of her lips then to her nub and she responsively spread her legs wider.

First he pressed his finger firmly in, and then rubbing it slow and firm against her covered sex, feeling the slickness under the cotton bit, and the faint sound her slickness made when he rubbed it, back and forth, pressing and in circular motion, he fingered her openings through her cotton bit until she came, whimpering, moaning his name over and over again, stirring his blood as he turned hotter and harder every second, he chuckled as her eyes went wide in surprise, she touched her drenched panties timidly and the scene was too much for him, the sexy innocence of her act and countenance was driving him on the brink of insanity.

He removed his clothing hastily, almost clumsily, and shredded the rest of her clothing. And finally she was gloriously naked before him; he drank in her sight, how her flushed breasts seemed to rise and fall following her harsh breath, her puckered nipples were tantalizing him, he wanted so bad to moisturize them, when he came back to her, his first attention was showered on her bouncy breasts, he weighted them in his hands and pushed them together, his thumbs closing on her nipples.

Kagome shrieked out of embarrassment and arousal, he chuckled but he couldn't seem to stop himself, they way her mounds fitted to his hands, he fondled one of them as he put the other into his mouth, taking it in as much as he can, wetting it like a blanket of saliva, suckling it, molded it with his tongue, teeth and lips, he reminded her of a pup as he was suckling her nipple, the way he sucked it in as if he could actually draw some milk out of it.

Meanwhile his strayed tail was wandering dangerously near her sex lips, it tickled her thighs asking them to spread for him, the wonderful furry thing felt as if it had a mind of its own, the tip of his tail was succeeding in trailing itself upwards, brushing her sex opening, it brushed through her three openings in the lower part of her body, caressing each of them lovingly, lingeringly, when it got to her lips the tip was actually wiggling, it was trying to penetrate her, but not deep enough to break her resistance.

He grinned mischievously when she froze in shock, the tail tickled her no longer, it was teasing her, dipping its tip in and out, like a soft brush, and its fur was beginning to drench from her juice.

The smell of sex was so thick in the room that a normal man would become erected the moment he entered the room.

He was still penetrating her with his tail until she came again, this time she screamed his name, and never had his name sounded so good, he knew that all she needed to arouse him was only to whisper his name and he was gone.

The tip of his tail was soaked, and he had to fight the urge to suck on it to taste her juice, his lips were now on her neck, but his hands appeared to never get enough from her breasts, they were massaging them diligently, fondling them tenderly.

He dragged his face up and watched her aroused face in delirious after climax, how beautiful she was, he groaned and murmured her name possessively, repeating one chant that he truly believed, 'mine'.

She caught his eyes but then he found her eyes straying to his quivering erect sex and the milky substance that was coating the head of his sex, she gulped and moistened her lips, eliciting a tormented growl from him and another second he settled himself firmly on top of her, pinning her with his weight, right now, he was going to be inside her, he needed to be inside her or it would kill him, later there would be time to run his tongue some more along her soft skin, to suckle the roseate peaks of her full bouncy breasts again, to explore each nook and curves of her body, to scrape the lips of her sex with his fang, to drink the nectar of her arousal, later, later…

He entered her swiftly, breaking the resistance of her virginal tissues, the pain shocked her for a moment, and then she began to fight him off her, dislodging him, he was hurting her, tearing her apart, she felt anger rising inside her, why was he doing this? She wanted to scratch his face until she saw the exposure of his emotion, he was hurting too, she caught a drop of tear from his eyes, momentarily forgetting her pain, she licked his face like a pup, trying to comfort him, he looked at her full of remorse and mouthed his apology repeatedly as his face contorted to contain his pain.

She continued to lick his face as he controlled himself to remain still, sometimes his tongue would meet her tongue as they licked each other, feeling the texture of each other's tongue, tasting each other's saliva, she shifted her abdomen, and he groaned hoarsely, the pain was slowly ebbing from her lower body, and she felt how his length quiver inside her, a budding sense of rapture began to take place.

He knew she was ready by the time her eyes began to falter, she was deriving small pleasures from his still entrance, he grimaced, well, not for long, because he was going to plunge hard into her and she was going to enjoy it even more.

He began to drive in and out of her depth, his sex was swelling and erecting more by each thrust that it made a soft sucking sound by each penetration, he was filling her to the womb and she was writhing beneath him, she whimpered whenever he left her then gasped when he thrust his length back into her, he gripped her hips tightly, now administrating the lovemaking; all senses were leaving him, the need to have her was too strong, was he merely fucking her or making love to her? The need was indeed fucking but the force of emotion he felt whenever he saw her face, the illustration of her arousal state, scarred his heart more than anything, it was indeed painful to love, his breathing was threatening to run havoc and the beating of his heart pounded dangerously. With one last hard thrust he felt the constricting of her inner muscle, a sweet flowing release of her juice showering his sex, and he shot his seed forcefully into her and fangs that elongated itself bit into the soft skin of the junction where her neck and shoulder met.

He had sealed the fate of her existence and her choice of mate; she would be his immortal mate until the end, but he still needed a guarantee, a sort of holy commitment, and he went down to where everything was once sacred and pure, he licked her sweet virginal blood clean, he roared, she was his.

And then she saw it, in a dream state of after climax and the realization of the sting in her neck, the small boundary between fear and insanity, left or right, whatever choice she made, she would in the end lose, because it was her fate to love and not to conquer, but still she could choose, and her hands strayed to the top of his head to find the jutted dog ears, she found none and she was glad.

Unfortunately for her, Sesshoumaru had felt her hands feel the offended place, but he misinterpreted her action, and he felt how a sharp stab ran through his heart, but still he had to make sure. He forced her eyes to meet him, gripping her chin painfully and whispered, "I love you."

Still she wouldn't respond, he repeated again, this time more firmly, she broke out of her haze and answered absently, "me too."

Did she know that she had just cruelly prodded his gaping wound? But he would wait; he could still taste the sweet tang of her fresh blood and the breaking hymen blood, mingled together in his senses. She was made to be his, and he would never let her go, he couldn't even if he wanted to.

*end of chapter*

Haori: short silk jackets.

Habutae & Tsumugi: two sorts of silk fabrics for haori's exterior, habutae: black reeled silk and tsumugi: hand span silk.

Yukata: summer kimono.

Juban: night robes or under-kimonos

Hakama: japanese pants.

Zori sandals: japanese sandals.

Tabi: japanese socks with a split in the sock for the large toe.

Pictures on the inner lining of kimonos or 'gaku-ura' is one of the forms of japanese obsession towards concealed beauty, it took place especially on men's kimonos.

AN: that was one hell of a long chapter, well for me anyway, it was the most difficult one, I had to revise it many times before, but somehow I still feel as if something was missing, but the part with Kagome's breaking brought tears to my eyes, even though I wrote it myself, how pathetic, right? I am hopelessly romantic and women's tears, if shed for acceptable causes, were some kind of obsessive wonder to me.

Now about the review, yes, please do review, please, please do, I ran out of words of plea.

Mindy girl, my drama soul-sister, what do you think about the lemon?

Daniy: well? I checked, girl, yes I did, but there wasn't any update from you, well? *tap my fingers over my crossed arms* nuh… don't want to put pressure on you, except that you had left me hanging… and no, I'm not trying to make you feel guilty, not at all *put a Kagome's sweet syrupy smile here*

Haily: Thank you, I will!

Musheesuh: yes, it made me sad too, here let me give you an e-hug, it sends out vibrant jolts, uh-uh… I know what you're thinking, no, it's not one of those.

Mystic Hanyou: I think now it's the time for Kagome to do something for herself, Sesshoumaru had done enough, Shippou was tender towards her and put his faith on her while Jinsei had made a clean cut with her, it's time for a new breeze of story-twist, don't you think?

For the post reviewer in a single spark:

Bob-kun: did you get my answering email for your review?

Syrinx: you know, I love ya, girl!

Akuma_river: Thank you!