InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Oden Shop ❯ The Chapter of Obsession ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Chapter of Obsession

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha

Warning: there are some tiny itsy bitsy little LEMON in this chapter, I don't want to sound matronly, but kiddies, this is not your terrain.

"What do you love most?" Kagome shifted her body to turn to him; he did the same as they lay naked on the bed, satiated from the lovemaking.

Sesshoumaru pondered for a moment and asked, "Food?"

She smiled and nodded, "anything, food, material, fancy, weather, season, color, character, anything."

He closed his eyes and answered, "Food: I guess anything that you cook."

"Why?"

"Because it has your scent in it, material: I treasure beauty," he paused and gave her a clinging lustful gaze, "and I hmm…" He trailed kisses down her abdomen.

Her eyes followed the direction of his head, "material, uh… you stop on…"

"Material: I love skin, hmm… silk… wetness," licked, "fancy: I love to hear you moan, and I love the intoxicating scent of your arousal," he paused and held his head still between her legs, he inhaled her scent deeply, nuzzled his nose on her crown of curls and whispered huskily, "or how easy it is to make you cum."

She came; he smirked as he began to lap up her juice ravenously, "I'll begin with food again…" She shook her head, closing her legs, an action that elicited a disappointed growl coming out from him.

"Seriously, material, start with that again," she reprimanded and he consented, "at least let me lie on your stomach," he begged, she nodded and started to stroke his hair as he rested his head on the softness of her abdomen.

"Material: I love silk, and swords?" he looked up as she shook her head as if saying 'you have to do better than that'.

"I love kimonos and the secret linings inside that no other can see, you see, your body had been warming me through this cool autumn, sometimes they were heating to the point of uncontrolled arousal, and to that point they would leave me cold again, but you were at least near."

"Embellished in material? You're a pervert and a stalker," she smiled teasingly at him, he shrugged, "every man has his obsession."

"Fancy: the theater of your expressions," he stated.

She looked indignant, "I don't pull any dramas."

He smiled, "You just don't realize it, but everything about you is dramatic, your looks, your movements, the way you talk, cry or smile, even your hair."

"What's wrong with my hair?!" She almost screamed her exasperation.

"It's long and when the wind caught it, it always dramatically scattered in every directions," he paused as he kissed her skin, "I'm absolutely in love with it."

Her features softened as she said, "continue."

"Weather: cold and warm, the winter sun; season: winter; color: white; character: honor, but in you is your deceit."

"Stop it! Why do you have to provoke me all the times?! I'm not deceitful; I never meant to be one or intend to be one either!"

He smiled, "I know."

"Then why-"

"Your turn. Start with food." He ordered.

She studied him, "I'm not as complex as you thing I am, you seem to love a femme fatale, but I'm not everything you like to think of me to be."

"Your turn." His nose nudged her belly.

"Okay, food: Gyoza, Korokke, Kitsune Udon, Yakisoba, Monjayaki and in winter I just love a good old fashioned Sukiyaki, as for sweets, I love ice creams and Purin and Daigakuimo-"

"Stop," he was having a headache, he buried his face in her abdomen, "but Shippou told me you love-"

"You ask Shippou about me?" She pulled his head away from her stomach; his front hair was starting to tickle her.

He refused to give her any answer, she grinned, "and Shippou told you I love Oden the most, right?" He nodded.

"Well it's not exactly love but something like an addiction, I remember my mom used to cook me Oden when I was coming home from the other side of the well, it seemed like she always knew when I decided to come home, even though I never told her when, or when I did, something always came up and I ended up coming home later than I supposed to." Her eyes moistened a bit.

"But actually I like the Oden they served in Yatai better, yeah I know, I'm so cheap, right? I used to eat it as if my life was hanging on it, when they had festivals back in school; everyone knew where to find me, I was the faithful customer of the Oden ya." She chuckled softly.

He looked at her tenderly as he shifted to her side, and they lay facing each other, for a moment caught in the intimate tenderness of their emotions.

And then he broke the silence, "you're so gluttonous," he commented with a playful grin, "and you call yourself a cook." Her vein popped, irritated again she snarled, "nani?! Are you trying to pro-"

He silenced her by devouring her swollen lips with his, and then he pulled himself away from her, she tried to follow him but he held her face firm in his hand, stretching her neck possessively almost painfully, he ran his thumb along her neck, fitting itself in the hollow at the base of her neck.

He licked the hollow and blew at its dampness as he whispered gutturally, "continue, material."

She gulped and he sucked her throat, capturing the mechanism of the swallowing.

Her voice was rasping as she responded, "material: cotton, leather and fangs …aahh…; fancy: dangerous demon with …hmmm… long tongue; weather: warm and wet, summer rain…; season: summer …sweaty…; color: silver; character: possessiveness…

~*~

She could feel his warm breath near her cheek; sleepily she stroked his brow, "what are you doing? Why aren't you asleep yet?"

"Ssshh… sleep, I'll watch over you," he whispered as he nuzzled her ear.

"I can't sleep when you're not."

He relaxed his body next to her and closed his eyes, but she was studying him now, smelling the scent of his hair, following the movements of his breathing. She thought, 'would Inuyasha do this? Would he watch over me in my sleep like he did?'

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled tenderly at her, repeating the sentence she had said before, "I can't sleep when you're not." He lifted her little body over him and draped her across his body like a blanket, arms wrapping around her, adjusting her to his form, she nuzzled his neck and fell instantly asleep as he did the same.

~*~

And in the morning she woke up surrounded by pillows, two on her left and another two on her right, she saw that the space next to her was empty, and he had put the pillows to protect her from falling, she giggled, 'what the hell was he thinking? I'm not a kid anymore; I won't fall off bed and hurt myself.'

When she only knew that she was indeed accident-prone, in her room she slept in a futon, and sometimes at night she just rolled off from her futon to the floor and then rolled back, he had known this, he had, for security sake, …ahem… check on her, well more like studied her quietly when she was sleeping, and now in his room, with western style bed he wouldn't want her to get a bump on her pretty little head.

She looked around to find small little note but find none, slightly disappointed she looked to the right to find his juban, normally he never left his clothes strewn all over the place, he was so painstakingly neat, she'd almost thought that he might have some complex about order, so he must had left this piece of under-kimono for her to wear, she put it on, inhaling his protective scent, she never felt so contented before.

~*~

But when the nightfall came the old bitch came back, the one who was warning her, 'remember, you have to remember, remember what the other man told you, he said he loved you and broke your heart.'

"When I cheated on you, what would you do?" Kagome turned to him, a defiant look was written on her face.

"I would have to kill you and then your lover," he answered coolly, as if she was asking him about the weather.

She nodded, "Yes, do that."

"And then I kill myself."

She nodded again.

He tilted his head to examine her eyes, "What's the point of cheating on me then?"

"Because, when I found you getting tired of me, I wouldn't want you to have anyone else, I would rather have you kill me and than yourself."

"I thought when you love someone so much; you'll be able to let them go, if doing so make them happy."

"Would you?" She asked and he pondered and then shook his head vehemently.

"So much for true love then." She commented sarcastically, "I guess we would last for about," she paused and counted with her fingers, "five years, yeah, that's it."

"When you wish." He turned his head away from her, abruptly she buried her head in her pillow, her body convulsed, and she sobbed violently.

At first he just let her sob down her grief, he too was feeling wounded, so he built up this wall between them, doubled it up when he heard her cry, but with every passing anguished choked sob he felt the wall started to melt down, and the he who was peering outside was vulnerable too, the he ached too, how would one know if it was for real? How would one prove it was going to last immortally? How would one convince a tattered heart?

But still he admonished himself to remain controlled, refrain himself from touching her. She had brought this upon herself, prodded in her wounds herself, feeding her own insecurities and in result she was dragging him down too.

And then he realized the meaning of 'for good and bad times', no matter how corrupted she was he would always be as corrupted as she, it was loving someone even if that someone was bad for you, she was killing him in effect of killing herself, 'together forever'.

So he pulled her to him and inserted his finger to her opening, her misty eyes fluttered open, but his eyes were wet too, he had cried along without realizing it, the saintly sinners were falling as she let out a moan, clutched his finger tightly with her inner muscle, he quickly replaced it with his aroused length, filling her to her womb, he made no move as he was on top of her, and she smiled seductively at him through her tears, 'deceitful' he thought as he gazed lustfully at her, she squeezed his length inside her, moving her inner muscle rhythmically, though weak at first but stronger with each passing constrict, she watched in wonder as the expression of his face contorted animatedly, trying to will himself not to move, with each passing clutch he bit down a feral growl, as she continued her pace, opening, closing, opening, closing until the last clutch seemed to last forever, the tightening was stronger than before and he roared a long wild possessive growl as he shot his seed forcefully into her womb while she, biting on her lower lip hard that it was drawing blood, released the sweet flow of honey blanketing his length.

She began to kiss him but he held her back, forcing her eyes to meet his and she could see the anguish there that she caused, but strangely she didn't feel any remorse, so she tried to look apologetic and tilted her head to kiss his anguish away, but he still held her back.

"Don't you understand? In the end there would always be me, I'm going to be the one who love you more. Lust, love, hate, jealousy, insecurities, grief, all these feelings you had and would have, I would be the one who feel them more than you." This he said with a vulnerable exasperation on his face,

Obsessive love

*end of chapter*

Gyoza: fried dumplings

Korokke: japanese croquettes

Kitsune Udon: fox noodle; noodle soup with naruto (fish sausage with pink pattern when cut) and atsuage (baked tofu)

Yakisoba: fried noodles

Monjayaki: soft okonomiyaki (okonomiyaki: japanese-style pizza)

Sukiyaki: a hotpot dish prepared with thinly sliced meat, vegetables, mushroom, tofu and shirataki (konyaku noodles). The pieces of food are dipped into a raw egg before eaten.

Purin: japanese pudding

Daigakuimo: sugared sweet potato

Oden: japanese hotpot prepared with various fish cakes, daikon (white japanese radish), boiled eggs, konyaku (transparent yam starch cake) and kombu seaweed (kelp), boiled over many hours in soya sauce based soup

Yatai: movable food stalls that can be found along busy streets. They sometimes include seating space inside the tent. Dishes commonly offered at yatai include oden and ramen.

Oden ya: Oden Shop

Juban: night robes or under-kimonos

AN: I would appreciate it if you would review, so please do. And when you do read this I still have a request, very talented authors had recommended my fiction (I am actually still swelling with pride) so I would be elated if you would read their fiction and not to forget to review,

From www.mediaminer.org: -author: Daniy, fictions: Unhappy; Hyper Roommates (currently)

From a single spark: -author: Feminafures, fictions: Dark Beauty; The Mists of Midoriko (currently)

And for Syrinx, don't forget to update 'Ride with Me'

Daniy: teh… he…he… I was still blushing from the lemon, thank you that you like it, here let me offer you the OOC Sesshoumaru from my fiction, imperatively with tail, *grin* I, myself, am quite happy with Jinsei, so that your prize and now I would like your update, please?

White Tiger Princess: Thanks, I promise you that they would cleared up the misunderstanding soon.

Mystic Hanyou: gwa… ha… ha… your poor hubby, I hope the fic didn't get him into trouble, but… ahem… is that possible? I mean to get one of those, well… the wonder of technology…

For the post reviewer in a single spark:

Feminafures: I would like to apologize to you, you were being sweet and I was being such an ass. Sorry.

Himeno: thank you for all your reviews, that was so sweet, so the update is for you.

Angela Lovely: great names, and I thank you, you make me feel good about myself.

Little: well I can't give you proper marriage for Sess and Kag, and as for babies, I don't know, but I can give you more lemon, I will put a little lemon too in the next chapter.

Akuma_river: yepp, I agree with you, Kagome ought to treat Sess with respect from now on.