InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Oden Shop ❯ Cocoon ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Cocoon

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha.

Warning: LEMON, a bit, but still, kids, mou….. DAME!

Kagome checked her image in the mirror, maybe she should've wore the other dress instead of this white with blue stripes one, it looked somehow virginal on her, she wanted to look captivating, sexy and for once like a woman, she enjoyed it of course when he spoiled her like a kitten, but last night after bringing her a big fluffy teddy bear, she was afraid he was going to bring her colored stationery set and coloring book today.

But the way they made love at night, she blushed; he surely didn't treat her like a child.

'We're going out tonight,' she sighed, she had missed those club nights, moving from one club to another, and in the end they would find a nice quiet café as they tried to dampen the alcohol effect with a relaxing caffe latte.

She checked her hair; it was slicked side part into a tight low bun, ballerina style, at least her hair made her look older. She decided she would wear black tonight, she changed her knee length, white with blue stripes, wrapped dress into empire little black dress, which made her look like a widow instead, she almost groaned exasperatedly and then she sighted a simple sleeveless, silk, crème-beige wrapped cocktail dress, knee length.

She chose an apple-green strappy sandals and a small clutcher with the matched color to the shoes, and finally she put on her delicate jade beads necklace with oval jade pendant.

Perfect, the picture of elegant youth.

There was still ten minutes before he came.

After thirty minutes she decided he was going to be late.

After an hour she wondered why he didn't call yet.

After two hours she sank down and wept bitterly, but she didn't know why.

~*~

When Sesshoumaru came home that night, he was greeted with a broken sight of her, an unusual sense of panic hit him hard, he rushed to get to her, almost knocking a couch table. His first thought was death in her family, she was grieving over something, he wasn't prepared when she slapped him hard across the face.

"Why?! Why are you doing this to me?! Why are you punishing me?! You sick bas-"

He clamped his mouth firmly over hers, as he released her he was holding her by the shoulder, looking confused, "what did I do?"

"I won't answer that, don't think you can make it all better just by crushing you filthy-"

He crushed her lips with his filthy mouth again, but this time for calmness sake, longer than the first, until he felt her squirm under him fighting for her air supply, when she almost felt faint, he released her.

She pressed her temple on his chest, dizzily mumbling, "late… two hours…" He listened, glanced at the clock in the room and grimaced.

"The clock there," he said sourly, "is two hours late."

She tilted her head up, her eyes widened and burst out laughing. He groaned and rubbed his assaulted cheek, "ow… is this how you're going to greet me every time I come home from work?"

"Aww… poor darling… I'm sorry that I hit you, here let me take a look at that." He pouted. "It still hurt," he lied. "I'll make it better," and she licked his cheek sweetly, flicking her little tongue as a kitten would lick a bowl of cream, his look was suddenly changing into hot hunger as he pinned her against the wall, his hand was pulling her ballerina bun, freeing her tresses, and it tumbled softly into his hand, he was gripping a handful of it and brought it to his nose, breathing it in deeply. This was how he made love to her, whenever he was hungry to taste her body part, he would simply grabbed it, uncaring how the rest of her body fell into space, and brought it to his nose, first sniffing and then tasting.

"I thought we were going out tonight?" She asked innocently, now licking his jaw, he shook his head as he pressed his body firmly against her, breathing harshly, "change of plan, your fault," he muttered incoherent sentences. Having this kind of power over him excited her; she leaned closer to him, whispered at his ear and licked it neatly, "I want to taste your sex."

His eyes went wide and dark with desire, he could only nodded, she backed him against a wall, changing their position as she knelt before him, when her head was in front of his bulging hakama pants, she simply mewled and buried her head in it, rubbing the side of her face against it, drawing out a feral growl from him, his knees almost buckled from the pleasure.

She stripped him slowly, making sure his boxer shorts touched his length enticingly, and then she blinked as she was looking at his aroused sex, first she simply sniffed him, breathing the smell of his arousal in, identifying it, and he felt like he was going to spurt his seed before feeling that sweet little tongue of her taste him.

She licked the head of his sex neatly and then she inserted a small portion of it in her mouth, keeping it there, pressing her tongue against the tip of it, capturing the quivering of it as he released a small amount of salty substance in her mouth, the precursor of his desire. She tasted his small release while still holding her sex with her tongue, sucking it and wiggling her tongue in process, he gripped her head, his hands were pushing her head against him reflexively, he was going to embarrass himself, when she wouldn't stop tormenting her, he was going to shoot his seed forcefully into her mouth, he closed his eyes, just seeing her there kneeling before him, sucking his sex…

She inserted almost all of his lengthened part into her mouth up to her throat, sucking harder, feeling it swelled and thickened if possible inside her mouth, it took only three hard sucks until he cum, shooting his seed into her throat, roaring her name possessively as she gulped the flowing liquid down to the last drop. Releasing his sex, she licked him clean, holding it with her delicate hand, and watched as it quivered to live, and he decided he was going to give up, "Kagome, darling, let's do this in bed, I want you too."

She smiled seductively at him under him, still kneeling, and a sudden feeling of possessiveness overcame him, and he had to fight the urge to howl her name into the sounds of the city.

"What do you want to do to me, Sesshoumaru?"

"Tonguing you, I would like to tongue your tight entrance and drink your sex nectar, Kagome."

~*~

As Sesshoumaru and Shippou were walking out of a building, going home from work, they caught sight of her, waiting for them in the street.

Kagome was pacing back and forth carelessly, stuffing her hands in her jeans pockets; she was wearing a long sleeve -folded up halfway- straight cut, tight to the body, white blouse, it was tucked in a low cut, wide-leg jeans buckled with brown old leather belt, down to her feet a pair of old sneakers completed her attire. Her slightly to the side parted, straight, shagged hair was flowing freely down her back reaching her hips, as she caught sight of them, she turned abruptly, her hair swayed with the winds of her movements, still stuffing her hands in her pockets, she took a step forward and waited for them to come to her in a leaning-mode, something about her boyish stance, the boyish attire, the wisps of her hair, the delicate beauty of her features, the femininity of her body and the delicate smallness of it were breathtakingly seductive and heartbreakingly stunning.

Sesshoumaru could smell the change of scent in the air, it was coming from the people who caught sight of her, regardless women or men, they desired her, greatly.

The small rising growl of possessiveness escaped his lips unintentionally, surprising the surrounding; they could actually see how his face contorted into a crude beastly snarl. He felt a hand patting at his shoulder trying to subdue his primal impulse, he almost snapped at the hand, but Shippou gave him a low warning growl, meant for his ears only. It reminded him where he was and what he was.

Shippou patted his back comfortingly and stated calmly, but in a voice that full of mirth, "gomen, Sesshoumaru."

He looked at the kitsune and scowled at him, he didn't like the kit's teasing face; he lifted one eyebrow, inquiring the meaning of his apology.

"Gomen, Sesshoumaru," he repeated, his eyes were dancing with glee, "for having a beautiful mother." And quickly escaped the demon lord to hug his mother.

"That little rotten-" he muttered under his breath, and stopped when he saw her lifting her eyebrow in question cutely, mimicking his action earlier, he groaned exasperatedly, "like mother like son."

An idea crossed his mind, he was going to make a scene and he didn't care. He walked to her, lifted her body and set it down draping against his body; his hands were gripping her butt and ran down along the back of her thighs, placing them around his hip so that she was straddling him.

She gasped furiously, legs were struggling to be set down, he whispered into her ear, nibbling it in process, "Kagome, you wouldn't want me ravishing you right here and now, would you? Your struggling is making me very hard, love." He slammed his heated loins against her, accentuating his point. She went still and buried her flush face in his neck.

He smirked triumphantly; still holding her, he turned to Shippou, "prolong your stay at the hotel." Shippou sighed; all he wanted was a quiet normal family gathering, but it seemed that every time he got what he wished for, it always led to his castaway. But still he had never felt so happy to be abandoned.

Sesshoumaru carried his sweet burden still as he made his way to his car.

~*~

After two weeks staying at the hotel, Shippou decided he would come home, he was tired eating outside, he missed Kagome's food and her distinctive scent in her dish, and most of all he missed his mother. But he also anticipated their time together like a normal family, an immortal mother and a dog-demon lord father, and a kitsune son, well almost normal anyway.

One night they were watching TV together, it was Kagome's favorite drama series 'Anything for you', (remember from the fourth chapter, Tatsuya and Moeko, in case you forgot, I'll gave a quick review: Tatsuya, a young player, had a very devoted girlfriend, Moeko, whom he loved. When he was about to propose to her on her birthday, she was nowhere to find, she was somewhat suspicious that he was becoming close to a woman who was working with them, and out of jealousy she refused to meet him on her birthday, until the woman explained to her that she only helped Tatsuya to pick an engagement ring for her. So they went on looking for each other on that day, and when they finally found each other, he was crossing the street when a car hit him and he died immediately from the impact. But he didn't want to leave the world yet; he had to help his girlfriend who was trying to kill herself, blaming herself for his death, so he materialized his soul into the body of a coma patient, who happened to be the one who drove the car that killed him.)

It was the last part of the series; Moeko finally realized that Tatsuya's soul was in the body of the man who killed Tatsuya in the car accident. They met in an amusement park, as they were standing apart, facing each other, Moeko grasped the fact that this was the last goodbye, Kagome was at that time sobbing furiously, the two men fidgeted uncomfortably. Tatsuya, on the screen, asked Moeko to turn around, so that she didn't have to see him depart (his soul must go back to heaven, as his task on earth was finished) at first Moeko refused to acquiesce, but he persisted, he wouldn't even hug her. She slowly relented, weeping heartbreakingly all the time, but in the last second she couldn't resist the urge to see him for one last time, but it was already too late, he was already gone.

Kagome, who was crying her eyes out, leaned her head to Sesshoumaru's shoulder; he was patting her back stiffly, trying to comfort her as best he could.

After the departure part followed the scene where Tatsuya was ascending the stairs of heaven (yes, literally, the scene showed how he glowed like an angel all the while) and then he turned around facing the viewer as he said, "Until we meet again."

Kagome was sobbing hysterically when she saw that last scene, but Sesshoumaru was trembling, he couldn't resist anymore. He roared his laughter at her face, following by Shippou. The two men laughed and laughed, holding their stomachs, as Kagome stood up, teary eyes widened and gaped at them.

"How… how could you guys be so insensitive? This is… oh! This is so typical of men, you! Shippou! You at least of all shouldn't laugh like that; you were following the series along with me, for god sake! And Sesshoumaru, oh! How dare you laughed at my face?!" She huffed and stomped out of the room.

"Ooomph, Kaa-san, gwa…ha…ha… come on, don't be mad, …brrst… gwa… ha… ha…, Sesshoumaru, I think, eemph… you should follow her, teh… he… he…"

Sesshoumaru, who was now his controlled self, followed her to the kitchen, she was sniffling and he felt a bit sorry for laughing at her face, it was uncalled for, all the while she was sobbing hysterically, seeking comfort from him. He put his arms around her waist, nuzzled her neck from behind.

"How could you," she sniffled, "and at the farewell part, when he actually ascended into heaven-," she stiffened, Sesshoumaru was trembling again, he was gagging his laughter against her neck.

She quickly shifted away from him but he tightened his hold over her, whispered huskily but still shaking from his laughter, "I'm sorry, Kagome."

She turned around and studied his face, he had to mask his expression promptly, she narrowed her eyes at him, as if saying 'I know that trick', so he bended himself towards her and changed his feature into aloof boyish innocence.

She giggled and kissed his nose, "you're so cute when you do that." He grinned boyishly, and Kagome couldn't resist the temptation to kiss his dimples, he met her lips halfway, catching her irresistible sweet pouting lips, they kissed long and sweetly, until the fever of passion seemed to catch on through the tenderness. Making sweet love with their kisses, sublimating another art of bond, they found that the flame was never dead.

~*~

What was intimacy? Intimacy was a permitting state.

What was intimacy? Intimacy was to step into one's weakness and to dare to gain or lose.

Now let us leave the two lovers in the universal of their intimacy and put out the lights.

*end of chapter*

Dame: no way

AN: yes please do review, be romantic, be melancholic, be sympathetic, be critical, sarcastic, or even choleric, tell me how you feel.

Daniy: *still blushing* another lemonish chapter, but I'm curious about the appearance of Sesshoumaru in your fiction, why? Oh why? Do you have to leave it like that? This is an official threat for you to update, please?????????

Lil_rei_chan: a big thank you.

Mystic Hanyou: actually I wanted to put the mark as a guarantee of extending Kagome's lifespan, I wouldn't want him to understand what's going on inside Kagome's head, for me insecurities and misunderstanding are the wheel of a great romance, yes, I'm a psycho, but I assure you, I'm a nice psycho.

White Tiger Princess: the last sentence from Sess was only a warning for Kagome not to torment him out of fun, because the feelings he has for her is in every way stronger than her feelings for him. And Kagome, well, let just say, she was being difficult (actually I was thinking of a more vulgar description) and that they discussed it was actually an attempt from Kagome to vent her insecurities to Sess (tormenting him actually).

Lady Sessho: where were you?!!! After leaving me for about six chapters, suddenly you made your appearance; you really want to drive me into early retirement, don't you? Don't you? Anyway glad you were back, I was going to track you down through the net, but he…he…, it's illegal I heard, so enjoy…enjoy… this new chapter is for you, who just wrote that inu-sess-kag talk, I'm so glad that you're back, hics…

For the post reviewer in single spark:

Himeno: don't worry, don't worry, I won't torment Sessh anymore, this time Kagome needs a little karate shuto on her head.

Syrinx: there you got me again, I think it was called fixed stare, I mean when one looking at the monitor, reading your review, for hours, grinning, my roommates were really, really scared of me (a victim of an internet sect, they thought), I can't help it, I just feel like fugu (blowfish) after reading it, you are so right for my ego, bad for my social life, now I'm considered as an arrogant ass, I don't care. (A little note: I finally got you to say 'bah, women!' he…he…he… that was a glorious feeling, so much for the nice Kagome, hein?)

Akuma_river: omedetou for the superb analysis, I guess the indecisive Kagome was driving everyone crazy, right? This time I won't gave excuses for her conduct, she tires me as well *sigh*

DemonGodessSlayer: Thank you, I will.

Bob-kun: I guess I made Sess cried too much, ne? Well I wanted to turn him into a feminine lover, but a possessive one, strange, I know, hopefully it'll work out. As for the story, antagonists might appear at the ending chapter and maybe more strangers, but this is a pure romance, so I don't think I put adventures in it.