InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Of Broken Hearts and Renewal ❯ It's Me ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha so please don't sue me!!!!

A/N: So I was able to write a fic!!!!! So I want atleast 5 reviews before I start again!!! So now it can't be from the same person! So please 5 reviews!!!! And then I'll post!!! It might be a cliffy!!!!! So hehehehehe!!!!!!

~Of Broken Hearts and Renewal~

Chapter 6: It's Me

Kagome woke up to the noises of her cat scratching her window. Hmm…funny her cat usually did that right before she left………Then Kagome's eyes shot out wide. Wait but her alarm didn't ring yet…probably Buyo was just picking up habits but just incase……..Kagome raised one eyelid to look over at her clock. Oh it was just 7:50. Class would start in 10 minutes……….

10 MINUTES!

"Shoot!" Kagome cursed under her breath sprawling over to the bathroom. " MOM! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP!"

"Dear, well you looked so peaceful-"

"Mom! This is a school day!"

"Yea, well here I'll get your lunch and toast ready."

"Thanks Mom!" Kagome said while brushing her teeth and struggling with her clothes.

^__^

Meanwhile

^__^

A butler, with a gruff of graying brown hair, quickly scuttled over to a mahogany brown door, which had the sign:

KEEP OUT! NO ONE IS ALLOWED! MAIDS INCLUDED! AND THAT MEANS YOU!

The butler sighed. He knocked twice on the door then stopped and knocked three more times.

"5 more minutes" could be heard mumbling through the door.

"But master, it's time for school."

"Go screw your self"

"Master, I advise you to go to school to get a proper education."

"Dammit, I don't need anymore crap!"

"Master, it's your normal time to wake up!"

"No it isn't. Don't try that trick on me again. Like in 5 more minutes is the time"

"Actually 3 minutes and 23 seconds master."

"Shut up"

"I'll get your bath ready sir"

"Feh"

Why do I get myself into these things? Thought the servant woefully.

This was every typical day at the mansion.

^__^

"Oh shoot, oh shoot! I'm late! I'm late!" Kagome's mind rushed.

She has 3 more blocks till she was at school. Just three more blocks…….yea three more friggin blocks….

Kagome rounded a corner and rushed faster. She could see a figure sluggishly walking breezily ahead. It was no other than Inuyasha.

"Hey! Inuyasha! Wait up"

"Huh?" Inuyasha said while turning his head behind him. Great, it was no other than Kagome.

" What's got you all fired up?" Inuyasha asked noticing her sweat matted forehead and flushed cheeks.

"Oh just woke up late" While matching his breezy pace.

"Keh, school…. who needs an education I say when in the end you're gonna die and be reborn again and learn again."

" Well it's good to know things…..Right now if you didn't have any education you'd be doing baby gurgling noises"

"Feh. Well you're the one who's late." Inuyasha said trying to change the subject that Kagome just won.

"Hah! Well look at you! You're in the same boat as me!" Kagome retorted smirking.

"Nah, I have my ways of getting there before school starts."

"Yea and I'm gonna ride on your back and think that you're superman running in lightning fast speed. " Kagome said sarcastically.

"Really?? You wanna bet?" Inuyasha smirked.

"Yea, sure," Then she saw his evil grin and knew she was dead.

In a flash Inuyasha picked her up in a piggyback ride and ran as fast as lightning…literally.

"Inuyasha!!!!!! Let me off!" Just then he hopped off on a roof. "Nevermind!"

"Tell me!"

"Tell you what?!"

"I'm superman!"

"Inuyasha! That question just came out weird y'no?"

"Say it!"

"IT!"

"COME ON!" Right then he picked up more speed.

"OKAY OKAY!!! You're superman!"

Just then Inuyasha stopped. Kagome looked around where she was. In front of room 309.

"Remind me to kill you."

"You're welcome."

Then the bell rung.

^__^

Kagome sighed. After that ride….nothing seemed so exciting…..Yes she was petrified at first but….it kinda reminded her of the times Inuyasha let her on his back. She walked out of the school building. She had just finished 4th period and now she was going to lunch. She was deciding to go to WacDonalds. Then she saw him on the tree. Hmmm.

^__^

Inuyasha sat on a tree. He looked out before him. Heh. That Kagome girl was an interesting person. She seemed so familiar……but he could have sworn he'd never seen her in his life.

Then he heard that noise.

It was aimed for his head but the handler had bad aiming and it came to his mid back instead. Obviously he caught it swiftly. He looked at the object.

A….A….SHOE??

Inuyasha looked down at Kagome.

"Wench! Why'd you do that for?"

"Who me?? I didn't do anything. I'm innocent. Gash, Inuyasha, don't go blaming other people! The guy who did that just left!"

Inuyasha cocked up his eyebrow and said plainly " This is your shoe."

"Nuh-huh!"

"Oh, Kagome sweetie……….where's your left shoe??"

"Damn," Kagome snapped her fingers.

^__^

"Damn" Kagome snapped her fingers. She failed her Math test. She had gotten it after 6th period because he needs to have a "talk" with her. She had just gotten it back form the teacher, but he was going to be nice to her and let her make it up on this following week. Depending on when she was ready. But how on earth was she going to pass? She needed a miracle if she were to pass it. She need a fucking miracle…she needed….Inuyasha!

Kagome walked out of the school doors and there he was. Perched on that tree again. Kagome walked stealthily over to the tree. She was sure he hadn't heard anything…. and now maybe she can fool him once more….. well try again.

Kagome slowly moved her hand towards her shoes.

Slowly….slowly…….slowly……..

"You know, I know you're there wench…ever heard of the saying: fools me once shame on you…. fool me twice shame on me?"

"I don't get it."

"Me neither," Inuyasha shrugged. "So what do you want?"

"Tutor!"

"No, I never agreed…"

"Pwease?"

"No"

"Pretty pwease?"

"No"

"Truth or dare?"

"Ain't falling for it this time!"

"I'm gonna cry!"

"No!"

"WAH!!!!!!!" Kagome cried while turning her face a way from him and adding some sprinkles of water to her face.

"Look. He made her cry!"

"Boo!!!"

"Shame on you!"

"OKAY, OKAY! I'll tutor you," Inuyasha said nervously around the crowd of people suddenly under him.

"And on more thing"

"What?"

"Give me a ride home?"

"SHIT…"

^__^

"WEEEEH!!!!!" Kagome yelled in happiness on the back of Inuyasha.

"Kagome I advise you not to do that……"

"WEEEHHHH!!!"

"What have I've done to deserve this???" Inuyasha yelled up to the sky. (HEHEHEHEHE!!! Pissed off Kagome so many times!! You double crosser cheating no good puppy!!! But we all still love you!!!! *crowds of those LCHDIT girls scream in the background)

"WEEEEEHH!!!!!!"

^__^

"Kagome I've given you this ride like 20 times already can I just drop you off at the Shrine."

"Okay fine! Hey would you like something to drink? You're sweating like a dog"

Only if you knew how true.

Kagome entered her house with a panting sweating Inuyasha trailing behind. " MOM! I'm home and I brought a friend!"

"I'm in the kitchen dear!"

Kagome and Inuyasha Walked into the kitchen and saw her mother baking cookies again.

"Mom we're just going to rest for a while. He's tutoring me for math."

"Oh…..you're just in time for my cookies. Oh and I see you brought your friend from last night. I keep wondering how her got into your room the way Inuyasha use to….." Ayumi trailed off seeing her daughters crestfallen face and Her friends kind of angered/questioning/over-protective look.

"Well Ish……"

"Ishizuki"

"Ishizuki would you like some cookies. Here why won't you two go up and start studying while I get your snacks ready."

"Okay, Mom. Come on Ishizuki" Kagome mumbled.

Inuyasha noticed that it was her first time using his real name. Somehow it felt ……..wrong.

^__^

Kagome sat on her bed and laid down, curled up in a tight ball. She forgot all about her guest.

Inuyasha looked at her. Why was she so damn emotional? He could smell the salty tears swelling up her eyes. And he did not need to deal with this. Besides who was that Inuyasha guy? So that's why she looked so happy when she was around him and She knew his name. Maybe he kind of reminded her of him. But who was this Inuyasha guy? A past boyfriend? Did he hurt her? And why the hell did her come through her damn window?

(little did he know he was talking about himself and getting overprotective over himself.

He poked her shoulder. "So who is this Inuyasha guy I keep hearing about? That's the reason you knew my name huh?"

Kagome's buried head nodded yes.

"Kagome I need to know…..tell me how I remind you of him? Why are you always sad around me while you're still happy? I need to know? What did he do?" He shook her shoulder a bit more.

Kagome lifted up her head. Surprisingly there were no tear trails or marks. Just her face was red.

Maybe she cried so much already that she can't cry with tears anymore.

Kagome reached down under her bed and gave him a box. She then reached over her lamp stand and took out 2 frames. One with many pictures in it and another with just two figures.

Inuyasha looked in the box first. There he saw a book that looked like a journal. And with tons of pictures below it. He saw a woman with a large boomerang, an old lady, a monk like character, a kitsune kit, a cat like demon, Kagome and him…….

But I'm in my demon form. My Hanyou form….and there's only a few pictures of me as human. But how-

The whole box was filled with tons of different pictures. He scanned through them quickly and saw so many. But only a few pictures had him in it and he wasn't looking at the camera. Then Inuyasha looked at the journal. He skimmed through the pages. Here and there it wrote incredible tales of adventure, betrayal, and love. Then he saw the the last page. The only page with little written. There wasn't a date or anything. It wrote:

Dear OJ,

Today Inuyasha died today.

If he looked at the back of the book he could see a letter written there. It was Kagome's handwriting. It wrote:

Sorry. I just couldn't write everything there. It's just going to ruin my good memories. Well today Inuyasha died…and I'm hurting. I'm not sure he's gone yet. It seemed as if he just disappeared into a ball. But the ball disappeared with him. He promised me he'd come back. I don't know what I'll do now. Probably mope around. I don't think I can go shard hunting anymore. It'd bring back memories. Maybe if I can just point out the direction for them. Or just go every once in a while. Shippou left y'no. He left right after. Poor, kit, he's probably heartbroken because the last thing was that he and Inuyasha argued to the very end saying "If you die in that cave I wouldn't care at all!" Everyone's sad. I think they can't get over it that Inuyasha really died. I wish I could have told him. I wish I really could have told him the truth. I regret it. This is going to be the last time I write in here. Sorry.

Kagome

Inuyasha looked over at Kagome. She was tracing her finger over her picture frame. He looked at the other. It had different pictures in it. All with the same people he saw in the shoe box.

"That's Sango. That Miroku. That's Shippou. That's Lady Kaede. That's Kirara. That's Me and That's Inuyasha.

"I-I don't understand"

"Neither do I."

"He's wearing a costume right?"

"Yea….whatever."

Kagome was focused on her picture frame again. The one he was holding had the biggest picture was the whole group. Sango (left) was red-faced while Miroku was feeling her up. Lady Kaede (middle) was staring at the corner of her eye While Kirara was sleeping on her head. Shippou was on Kagome's arm while Inuyasha was looking arrogantly away while staring at the corner of his eye at Shippou. While Kagome was smiling.

Another one had Kagome and Inuyasha arms around each other smiling widely with each holding the peace sign.

All of the pictures had everyone from the gang in it. Then Inuyasha looked over at the picture Kagome was looking at. It was a picture of Kagome waving while Inuyasha smirked with his arm around her waist and a big sword resting against his shoulder as he held it.

They look so happy together………..

"When I first saw you I thought he fulfilled his promise. That he was back with me. But then you didn't remember anything. Then I thought maybe you just needed to get to remember more. But I guess you're not him……"

"Kagome…….I-I'm sorry but-"

"No need to be sorry…it's not your fault. It's mine for believing in something so stupid…" Kagome spat out.

Inuyasha couldn't stand seeing Kagome so…. sad……Maybe he could help her. Maybe he was this Inuyasha guy. There had to be a way.

"Hey, Kagome…..Maybe if I saw some things familiar to me…………"

Kagome's head shot up. Yea…maybe……maybe…. "Yea…that's right…I still have some of his stuff." Kagome jumped up to her feet. Hope renewing her. She Went into her closet and began throwing some clothes out. After a while she made a triumphant sound.

She came out with a rusted sword, an old fire rat kimono, a bottle of jewels, and a necklace of rosary beads. She set it on her bed and stood aside letting Inuyasha inspect it. He moved towards the fire rat clothing…..nothing. He looked over to the sword. "Who would wield this piece of crap?"

"You did." Kagome replied taking that picture of the gigantic sword.

"Oh…." He looked at the rest of the things but no memory came back.

"Would you like to see where we first met?"

"Yea…sure…." Inuyasha said…kinda jealous.

^__^

"This is where we met" Kagome said showing the well.

"Hmmm…..looks familiar…..it's- " Suddenly Inuyasha looked down at the well. He started to growl.

Kagome looked over at him worriedly and then looks down the well herself. Then she sensed it….a demon…….and it had a sacred jewel shard imbedded in it.

"What is it??" Kagome said cautiously.

How can I tell her it's a demon? Am I suppose to tell her it's a demon and we dance around with pixies and their pixy dust? She'd go hysterical. No, She'll run away screaming. I can't tell her.

"Give me the jewel. Give them to me…. Give me the jewel shards or die." Hissed a demon. It was still in the darkest parts of the well but Kagome could sense it was a demon.

"You killed my sister now I will exact me revenge and become more powerful"

"Not again……" Kagome murmured. "Come and get them then!" Kagome shouted.

Inuyasha looked over at Kagome. He was shocked. Why wasn't she Peeing her pants?

"Give them to me!" Hissed the demon. They could tell it was a male voice.

"Come out and get `em! Or are you too scared from lil o me?"

"Fine"

"Shoot…didn't think she'd actually do that…..ALRIGHT!"

I hope Inuyasha will be alright on his own. Kagome got her bow and arrows that were hidden in the corner of the well house.

The demon burst out of the well. "Where are you, stupid human"?

"Right here" Inuyasha replied. He slowly turns into a Hanyou. Kagome looks at him shocked. No….it can't b-

Inuyasha raises his claws.

"Wait! This is my fault. I'm the protector of these shards. You have no right in any of this." Kagome interrupted Inuyasha before he could kill the demon. Kagome whispers a incantation that makes her arrows glow a dark blue and lets it fly right through where the sacred jewel was.

"A miko! No!"

"Bye"

"Khhhhh…..no……curse you child….curse yo-" The demon was purified.

"H-how did you do that?? And why aren't you running away?"

"I-Uh…. it's along story…You see…. I've seen demons…battled them…so on and well Inuyasha was a Hanyou. And I'm the reincarnation of a priestess from the feudal era-"

suddenly a wind picked up …a very strong wind….as if that demon just a while ago pushed them into the well.

"Not again!!!"

"What dah h- ?"

^__^

And that is the end!! So I want 5 reviews!!! Atleast!!! And this I tell you I have great plans!!! So please review!!!!! And tell me what yea think!!!!So that's it!!! So u better review!!!! 5!!!! And so then I well write you more…and it will get so much better!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!

~Suki`