InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Of Broken Hearts and Renewal ❯ By the By ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: So I decided to write more because I'm in a writing spree!! And so!! You should be happy!! And now I do not own INUYASHA!!!

A/N: So I've decided to write more. Also this might be my last chapter for the next few weeks…since it's thankgiving and all so plz r/r!!! I'll try to squeeze in atleast one chapter that's why I was updating so many chapters this week. So give a girl her most cherished prize and click the button and review!!!! Please?? I'm just so happy I reviews that's why I worked so fast so…….please?? okay well anyways heres sumtin: While I was in the middle of writing the chapter before this I got a bit happy because Aurora thorn reviewed!!!!! I checked out her 2 fics…well not read them yet but they sound really good so I'm making myself a note to read the fic when I can because school and so on and so forth. So I would like everyone to give a hand for Aurora thorn because she has been reviewing so far on every chapter first! So

……*CLAP* * CLAP* * CLAP* !!!!!!!! and confetti and so on and so forth. So now on enough ramblings and I'll see if I should write any more. And sorry for not reviewing everyone's review but hey I just started writing this after chapter 3 so yeah!!! I've saved every review and mail I got from all of you so please review!!! And read!!! Doesn't matter if you aren't a author ur self even anonymous…you can see I love reviews…….well plz n thankies!

Also: When Kagome and Sango were gossiping about their love life Kagome didn't tell Sango about her suspicions about him being Inuyasha. So no one knows except Kagome but who knows? it might not even be him.

(Note: this is one chapter I'm trying to be more decisive and colorful so it might be longer and more decisive so please r/r and tell me if you think I should keep it up!)

~Of Broken Hearts and Renewal~

Chapter5: By the By

"So after I got rid -crack knuckles- of those fan boys of yours, what now?"

"Let me see your schedule," Kagome demanded from Inuyasha. They were in the white halls and grey lockers of section b with the plainest tile floors. This was also the floor with windows. "Hmm…looks like we only have 2 subjects together. We have first and fifth. History and Math……Hey Inuyasha are you good in math?"

" Yea, my best subject," Inuyasha said ignorantly. He was wearing his hair in a long braid with the school uniform. Hmmmm if he had glasses on he would still look cute but more sophisticated………Kagome mused.

"Great then you can help me study!" Kagome said taking his hand and pulling him along into room 309.

"Wait a minute I never agreed-"Inuyasha whined but was cutoff by Kagome.

" I'll help you in history!" Kagome countered back knowing that they were studying the feudal era this year.

"Feh. I never told you I suck at History."

"Hmmm……you sound just like him," Kagome sighed under her breath as they walked to a slower pace.

"Him? Who's him?" Inuyasha questioned kind of in an overprotected way.

"Aww…. nothing. It's just the past y'no? So let's get to class!"

With that the two quickly entered the room.

"Kagome I think we should have a long talk, I don't want you to have any secre-" DING

Inuyasha was cutoff by the bell.

^__^

Silence except the noise of running water and washing dishes were heard until…………

- Slam-

A slam of the door of the Higurashi shrine house could be heard and a scuffling of feet stomping up the stair way could be heard. No "Hi mom I'm home!" was heard. No, just angry mad footsteps. Cursing under the breath could be heard going in this order: "damn, stupid Dogturd, doesn't know shit bout anything, fucker, fuckface, ……."and so on and so forth. Ayumi Higurashi knew, yes she knew Her daughter down right pissed. Maybe she didn't need that vaccine after all……….or maybe she should…changes of moods weren't actually healthy.

Kagome was downright peeved. That no good stupid Dogturd. Never in her years has she cussed this much! And that stupid boy did!!

"Eeeeeerergh!" Kagome screamed in her blue pillow.

She had rushed in her room dropped her backpack, plopped herself face don on her bed and screamed, kick, and punched her bed.

"What a stupid boy!!!! He isn't Inuyasha!!! He can't be!"

Kagome couldn't stop her fuming anger. She had to get away or else she didn't know what she was capable of. Since Sango and Miroku were on their shard hunt again and Kagome did help them last week she thought of seeing lady Kaede and help her with some things. With that she took her usual yellow bag and stuffed some extra things she might need. Her mom knew that sometimes she just had to get away and her mom was use to her going away a lot. So she packed just enough and went to well. "Bye mom!" Kagome said before slamming the door.

"Huh, her daughter was quite different," Ayumi, thought to her self.

^__^

"- And then I came stomping away, came home, and decided to come here," Kagome explained to old lady Kaede while putting some herbs in some jars.

"Aye, child, ye should just forgive and forget, It sounds to me it's just an accident outburst," Kaede said wisely. Her hut was the same as always, creaking wooden floors, that bothersome herbal smell, and the wonderful cooking smells.

"But Kaede, it was really his fault! So he should say sorry,"

"Listen child, ye must be careful. Don't let anger ruin a blossoming friendship. From the sound of it you might have found him again," Kaede said while stirring her herbal tea.

"But Kaede!" Kagome whined. Stopping her filing and crushing those herbs to death.

"No buts child, now listen to me. Now go back and say sorry to the poor fellow. He must be worried sick about what you're going to do," Kaede said sagely again.

"Aww…. alright, but I'm not promising anything good will come out of it. I'm beginning to doubt if he'll even come now Kaede," Kagome said. "Well I guess I'll go now. Bye and gomen!"

"Good bye, Kagome, and make sure you bring some of these tea packets again next time. It's so much easier than preparing from scratch."

"Okay, bye!" Kagome left waving. She looked outside and saw that she did stay there for quite awhile. The sun had already set.

^__^

"Mom! I'm home!"

"Oh, Kagome! Looks like you're better this evening," Her mom said from the kitchen. " Would you like something to eat or had you've eaten at Kaede's?"

"Nah, I ate there already. I think I'm going to go up and leave study. We've got a big math test tomorrow."

"Okay dear."

Kagome raced up the stairs, went into her room, and plopped back on her bed.

So she lied, she wasn't going to study for that test tomorrow.

Kagome put on her headphones and turned on the CD. Boy, was it stuffy in here.

Kagome walked over to her windowsill and raised it up.

That's when she felt the demon presence.

"C-come out! Who ever you are!" Kagome removed her headphones forgetting to turn it off.

-Silence-

It was quiet…too quiet……no crickets, no birds, nothing.

"I know you're out there, show your self!" Kagome shouted out her window. She was going to protect this shrine and everything in it. If this demon was after the shards than she'll protect it with her life.

Kagome looked at the tree near her room. It was the tree where she first met Inuyasha. And the presence she sensed was just like his. She wished he were here to protect her now. Knowing that he always was perched on that tree to protect her even if he didn't tell she knew. She felt protected…and suddenly she felt it now. But she was wary.

" Show your self!" Kagome shouted again. She heard a rustling in the tree. Her hand began to fell around for her arrows.

Suddenly an image came to sight. Up-side-down on her windowsill.

"Aaaah!"

"Shit!"

"Inuyasha?"

"Kagome…don't scare me like that wench!"

"ME? You're the one perching upside down on my windowsill! On my property!!! Don't scare me like that again!"

" Actually the government owns everything, all that's happening is that they're just letting everyone live on their land for a price."

"There you go with your idiocy logic again."

" Shut up, it's common logic."

"Yea, in your head……ever heard……if it makes you sleep at night then just dream on?"

"No"

"Yup spoken like a true idiot"

"Shut up, all I came here was to tell you I'm sorry. I came earlier but you were entering that well house over there and then you didn't come out like forever."

"Are you saying you're sorry?"

"Yea…"

"Sorry for what??"

"For scaring you and you know the thing before……"

"Okay you're for-"

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

"In-Inuyasha??? Was that…. you? Oh please tell me it was you…"

"Stop toying with me wench….if you don't forgive me just say it."

"No, I'm telling the truth…someone just cried out a bloodcurdling scream…and it wasn't me….."

"No, I thought it was you….if it wasn't me ….and it wasn't you…….." The two teens eyes widened with fear. One teen leaning against the windowsill and the other upside down.

"MY THUMB! MY THUMB!!!!!"

"AAAHHHH!" The two teens screamed.

"In-Inuyasha….I kind of remember a tale my gramps once told me….about this shrine being haunted by a killer ghost demon….he was human once…and his master lived on this land….The master was very cruel…..and made the slave do many wrong things and many chores.……then one day the slave misplaced the his masters most favorite possession…..and then the master ordered his thumb cut off. For the slave misplaced his favorite thumb ring. Then the slave was so angered knowing that it will take him twice as much time and strength to do everything of his masters bidding again and looked for demons to help. So he sold his soul and body to demons in return for revenge on his former master. Except the demons double crossed him also………..and he died with out his revenge. And you know ghost are from people who had unfinished business."

"Girl, you better not be joking with me!" Inuyasha said hoarsely.

"I'LL GET MY REVENGE ON YOU!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!"

"OMG!!!! IT"S THE GHOST KILLER!!"

"KAGOME…….DON"T BE TOYI-"

"AYUMI GET THE FIRE READY!!! I'M GONNA BURN THIS HAMMER AND NAILS!"

"AAHHHHHH!"

"okay dad….but you don't have to be so overly dramatic!"

"But my thumb! Look at what they did to my thumb! It's throbbing!"

"Dad, who was holding the hammer and nails?"

"I- hey, but-"

" No but's dad, it was your fault and those are the good nails and hammer."

Right then the two teen's faces were faltered and then were on the grown. Inuyasha some how managed to get into Kagome's rooms. Before they were in an embracing -scared-as-hell hug and then the next they had sweat drops. The were both crying floods down their cheeks and you could barely see their eyes. They also had that cross on their heads.

"Kagome…..you know you really scared me"

"I scared myself"

"Mind if I kill that gramps of yours?"

"I'll go get the hatchet."

"Where should we burry him??"

"Far…Far…..away."

"Good idea."

^__^

"Bye Inuyasha!"

"Bye Kagome"

The two looked a bit dirty form digging up the-ahem- grave but their clothes were a bit scruffy from being held back from killing gramps.

"See you tomorrow! Oh and I forgive you!"

"Okay. Bye! Also bye Souta, and bye Mrs. H. Also bye gramps!"

Gramps was cowering behind his daughter and his grandson and was staying clearly away from his granddaughter and her crazy friend.

"He's a demon I tell you. And he's possessed Kagome!"

"Dad, he's such a sweet boy…he kind of reminds me of someone but I can't put my finger on it……But he seems to make Kagome happier……wonder what my grandchildren will look like…They'd be so adorable!" Ayumi mused to herself.

By then Inuyasha was out of sight and their 9:00 crisis was soon forgotten and in dreams….but what really did Inuyasha do to make Kagome so downright pissed???

^__^

And that folks is the chapter!!! So please read and review!!! Please!!!! Cuz this maybe quite awhile before I get to type another chapter…probably next week because school and vacation…Thanksgiving! so please!! Give an authoresses most prized reward!!! Review!!! I've been typing like hell for all you so many chapters in 3 days!!! So please!!! And thankz!!!!! So I'll try to squeeze in some time and also if you could give me some more ideas I'd be happy to write it down...so far…my brains gonna fry and I won't mind any comments about what I should do! And if yea want me to type down what he did or you have your own ideas of what e did tell me!! I like to keep yea guessing!! So if yea want me to tell you what he did!!!!!!!!r/.r!!!!

And no, no one has guessed anything right so far…I'm just happy Aurora thorn reviewed!!!!

~Suki`