InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Of Broken Hearts and Renewal ❯ Jack Fell Down and Jill Came Tumbling After ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: If I were to own Inuyasha I wouldn't be able to think up such god idea's as it's creator. So no I do not own.

A/N: so I just update my second chapter and this * drum roll* is the chapter where……….no just read and you'll see!!!! Well so since so many of you reviewed or read my fic I felt like updating. Also I have these one shot like fics. And I know itsa short but hey I think it's pretty good:

The Cry Of Unrequited Love:

The girl from the future runs away one night. She's hurt emotionally. She finds herself reflecting and lost. She thinks, rethinks, and thinks again. She finds out that she has many bad and good thoughts. She just doesn't know anymore.…..nor does she care..........

A Broken Heart:

Kagome is one step from finishing the quest and finally able to go home. Except, there's one thing, or someone keeping her doubts. But does she really want to go home?? Finish this quest? Free from that dog demon??? With those doubts, the gang encounters Naraku and Inuyasha.... betrays her. He said he loved her, but than goes back on those words and strikes her. Running away, Kagome, hurt emotionally and physically, reflects and present.

Well those are the ones I'm probably going to write as so please r/r and tell if you think I should or shouldn't! and I know they are the same except I'm making it different.

Well here's the chapter you've been waiting for so long!! Well not that long!!

~Of Broken Hearts and Renewal~

Chapter 4: Jack Fell Down and Jill Came Tumbling After

" Dammit…. shit…ouch…Aaargh…stupid wall….."Kagome cursed under her breath. " Stupid school and their overprotected ways."

Kagome was trying to hop over the fence that was protecting the "Love boat" ride. Fuck it. Right about now Kagome was really pissed off…not only did she forget her purse but her shoes also. How do you think she could have climbed up that hallow? She was wearing high-heeled sandals after all. Well after finding the shortest part of the fence to climb over. Thank Kami it didn't have barbed wires. Kagome "hopped over" more like crawled slowly over the fence and landed unskillfully on the ground. She walked as fast as she could over the hallow where she left her sandals and purse. She realized it was quite chilly and rubbed her shoulders.

What a day Kagome thought. First she had to go to school which really sucks for her, then have those meetings with that guy, then barf, then she forgot her prizes because she was so vengeful, and had to fall in the chilly water.

Oh well Kagome sighed.

Right now she really did hope Inuyasha was here. Watching over her like he always did. But some how right now she felt protected. She hadn't felt like that for a long time. She missed it. She saw the hallow and quickly scanned for her shoes and purse. She saw her shoes but now her purse. Darn it, she left it up there. She started to climb the wall. She crouched slowly and started to get a good enough grip to start climbing.

One…..two…..three…

When she was high enough to stand a bit because her back was aching like the seven hells. She looked around while standing up and didn't see her purse.

Humph…. she frowned…where the hell-

"Are you looking for this??" Said a familiar voice holding what looked like the figure of her purse.

She looked over at a figure that was shadowed but she could make out dark black hair and glistening …fangs?! Was this a demon?? She didn't bring the Shikon shards with her but maybe she should have. He, yes this was a masculine voice and figure, could have buddies and they could be attacking her house. I hope Sango and Miroku are there by now and safe.

"I-yes…um…who are you?" Kagome questioned nervously. She couldn't sense any demon in him though. Maybe a sealing spell?

" Who are you?" The figure questioned back.

"No I asked you first!" Kagome said annoyingly.

"You answer me because I don't know you and you asked me who I was! So you obviously don't know me and I don't know you. So who are you?" The figure said more frustrated. His weird logic kind of reminded Kagome of Inuyasha's logic. At each sentence he started to move closer.

" You know that made no sense," Kagome replied back smirking.

" Yes it makes perfect sense! I don't know you, you don't know me so I want to know you so then I know who you are and then I can tell you who I am!" the guy said using his logic again.

"You know you're an imbecile," Kagome stated.

" I know what you are but what am I?" He said in that kid like saying.

"An imbecile," Kagome retorted.

"I know what you are but what am I?" He said again.

" If you know who I am then I get to know who you are now!" Kagome said using his logic against him.

"Dammit, you're such a quirky bitch," The guy said frustrated. "All I wanted to know is who you are because you were that same girl I've been bumping into all the time, and you were the one who nearly threw up on me!" The guy stepped into the moonlight.

What the f- " Inuyasha!" Kagome gaped/gasped.

"Huh?" The guy looked ready to pull the roots of his head and the next he looked utterly confused. How the hell did this girl know his demon name? Did she know me? She was the one who bumped into me… She couldn't have. Isn't she just a human? Well after a good sniff I can smell some spiritual like miko blood. Then again she does look familiar……but I'm not in my demon form….Shit is this crappy sealing spell not working again??

Kagome looked shocked. What the hell? Is this really Inuyasha? Has he really returned? Kagome put her arms out half hesitating between a hug or a running up to him. She felt like running up to him and embracing him and then again she felt uncertain.

"In-Inuyasha…is -is that really you?" Kagome stuttered in a shaky/disbelieving voice. The boy just looked confused.

"I…How ..what….How do you know my nickname? Only so many know my nick name," The boy fought to look for words.

"I…Inuyasha? Don't you remember me? Kagome??" Kagome pleaded. Please remember? Isn't it you? Pease say it's you and you've come back. Tears were glistening down and she didn't realize it. Please be there for me again. I'm lost with out you. Kagome took retreating steps back. She was shaking her head side by side….She couldn't take this. Not to be alone again. To have this promise unbroken again. Don't say you've forgotten. Don't say you don't know me.

"I-I don't understand…I don't know you, though," Inuyasha replied.

That was enough for Kagome. This was all wrong. He was suppose to come back to her. Not a mumbling buffoon. She couldn't take it any more. She ran.

But she forgot they were on a half circle. She tripped over and came sprawling down.

Even by this high up you could crack your head or have a black out if you landed on your head hard. She did have a running start. And if she were to land…. But no ….she did not care any more. She could die. That's all. She just needed to run. Just run away……....forever.

^__^

Except she didn't go tumbling down. The boy caught her wrist before she could land to her doom. She was suddenly dangling while the boy looked down at her.

"My nick name is Inuyasha and my real name is Ishizuki. But you can call me Inuyasha if you like." With that Inuyasha hoisted her up.

He made sure she had a steady grip on the hallow and took out his hand. "Hi my names Ishizuki, aka Inuyasha and I'm and exchange student from America, nice to meet you." Said to this awkward girl who he had a feeling would be by his side…….forever.

Kagome looked at his hand surprisingly and then she shook his hand, "My name's Higurashi Kagome and I'm glad you saved me,"

I guess it doesn't really matter if it was him atleast I made a new friend…even if it was an awkward start. And who knows this might really be him.

^__^

So that's it! Done! How you like it??? Okay I'm kidding itsa not. I'm not that mean. I got more to say. And who know one word: orphanage. And heck if you know what I'm gonna do I'll dedicate this next upcoming chapter for you!

That'll keep yea guessing!

^__^

So that's how we met for the second time.

~~`

Kagome and Inuyasha was walking towards Kagome's house.

"You know you don't have to walk me home,"

"I'm gonna, who knows what a crazy wench like you would do after that suicidal attempt."

"You just like me and want to make sure I go home safe alone." Kagome said.

"Sure if it makes you happy than keep thinking that." Inuyasha said trying to hide his upcoming blush.

"Thanks for helping me hop over that fence. I mean literally never knew a guy could literally hop over a fence that high."

"I didn't want to see your underwear" Inuyasha said trying to evade her questioning look.

"What the hell? You were spying on me the whole time?" Hehehe it worked.

"No I just didn't want to * whistle*"

"Pervert"

"Wench"

"Jerk"

"suicidist"

"That ain't a word"

"Neither is ain't"

"Double negative!"

"Bitch"

"Dogturd"

"Shut up"

" But deep down you love me" Kagome said teasingly.

"Whatever"

"So you doing anything next Friday?" Kagome questioned.

"No, whatsit to yea?"

"Oh nothing, I'm just wandering if you'd like to go somewhere wit me…." Kagome trailed off.

"Where??"

"Say you'll go" Kagome demanded.

"Where?" Inuyasha asked again.

"Say it"

"It"

"Say "you'll go"" Kagome said.

"Where? Go where?"

" You just need to say, "I'll go""

"No, tell me where"

"Truth or dare?"

"What?"

"Truth or dare"

Inuyasha was utterly confused. One moment she wanted him to say I'll go and the next to pick truth or dare. This is one weird girl.

"Dare" Inuyasha said with pride.

"I dare you to say I'll go and go with me tomorrow," Kagome said triumphantly. Deep down she was glowing with happiness and snickering sucker.

"Shit…I always fall for that. Fine all go. So where are we going?"

"Shh. It's a surprise."

"Damn"

The next few minutes were kept in silence. Kagome saw her house and waved to good-bye but Inuyasha was already gone.

What a day.

^__^

The next day Kagome could be found humming and literally skipping around to all the melodies of "The Sound Of Music" (Literally…...this scene is just so….creepy)Not only was she able to get revenge the other day on the prissy snit she was able to find "Inuyasha"

Her mom was quite worried about her when she was humming and actually volunteering to sweep the shrine.

When Kagome excused herself to go and visit her friends her mother was actually thinking about giving that vaccine the school nurse was mentioning about these days to Kagome.

"May Kami save her" Her mother whispered when her daughter disappeared into the well. Maybe she has entered the deep end for moping around Inuyasha……

^__^

"What has gotten you in the most cheeriest moods, Kagome?" Sango questioned puzzled at Kagome's change of moods. Lately this has been her best moods since that….The Incident. Her best friend, Sango, could tell she always covered up her pain. But today it was different.

"Oh nothing" Kagome waved her hand to move on to another subject. "What I want to know is what happened, Sango my dear, dear friend between you and that monk of yours."

Sango blushed at her comments, " Kagome, you know you are a very dear friend of mine but sometimes if you question too far away…I might have to do something about that."

"Jeez Sango, I'm just a friend in need of gossip right now, no need to be so….violent these days," Kagome said raising her hands up in much surrender. "Besides since you're so overprotected over the things that happened over yesterday it must be really good dirt." Kagome said this time in a more mischievous glint in the eyes.

"Oh sometimes I feel sorry for you and sometimes I feel sorry for me,' Sango said mournfully.

"Also I did have some intimate thing going when you guys left….."

"Really?! Then tell me!"

"Well you didn't tell me…"

"Okay I'll tell you mine if you tell me your! No wonder you were so cheerful!"

"Shh…I want this to be kept secret,"

"I do too. Let's go to The Place"

"Yea! Great Idea!"

Stealthily the girls moved to their most private place in that region. The hot springs.

But unknowingly a figure was stalking them behind……..

^__^

"That's what he said?!"

"Yea, I know I can't believe it!"

"No way!"

"Yes way!"

"But what about your guy? I mean by far…"

"Well your guy is just hysterical!"

"I know, but yours sounded so cute by the way you told!"

sigh*

"Yea but nothings as great as being so relaxed right now"

"yea right on."

"Well Kagome do you smell that dirty rat near the bushes over there?"

"Yea Kagome isn't it gonna be dead soon?"

"Yup"

"Let's go get it…"

"Let's"

Right now that figure in the bushes was as scared as hell. Sweat drops could be seen running down. "oh shit, oh shit" It thought slowly. " What are they gonna do to me?!"

He saw the figure of the sadistic angels walking his way in their bathing suit. It could see the devil's glint in their beautiful eyes. They were going to neuter him weren't they? Dammit……..

^__^

A yowl was heard through out the village and forest.

"Aye, it's that lecherous monk again. They found him…." Said Kaede to the person who she was splintering his arm for.

" Doesn't that monk ever learn?" Said the villager while shaking his head disgusted by that houshi.

^__^

After dealing with that monk Kagome decided it was time to go home. The next day was spent in homework, and sleeping. She couldn't wait for Monday.

^__^

"Hey Inuyasha!" Kagome waved towards Inuyasha Who was being mobbed by a group of girls.

"What did you hear her?? She has a pet name for HIM!!" screeched some girls.

"o0o0o0 let's give him one too!"

"Kagome please help!!!!!!" Inuyasha yelled pleadingly.

"HE KNOWS HER NAME!!!!" Screeched some girls.

"Kagome!!!!!" Inuyasha yelled again.

"All right all right. Hey OMG!!!!! THEY'RE GIVING OUT FREE MAKEUP AND MAKEOVERS AT THE SALON DOWN THE STREET!" Kagome hollered.

Nope that did not even work…what about……

"Inuyasha duck!!!"

"WHERE IS HE??" Screeched the girls.

"He went that way! Towards the library labs!" Kagome yelled. Hehehe, those nerds will take care of those girls.

"Come on girls!" The mob raced towards the library.

"I am forever in you debt!" Inuyasha said appearing next to her.

"Heh. No prob" Kagome said breezily.

"Well…. do you have a group of fan boys?"

"Yup and when they come you can help me get rid of them."

"Heh. My pleasure" Inuyasha said cracking his knuckles.

"Knew you'd say that. Well I guess I'm going to be your guide to this school for the week. Well welcome!"

"You have no clue what's the name of this school do you?"

"nope not a clue in the world" Kagome replied still having that grin on.

^__^

So how'd you'll like it??? This is an usual title but hey I likes it! And yes I hav no clue what the schools name is so I'm just gonna make it part of the fic to make it part of a humorous part! So r/r and tell me what you guessed for the guy before and what orphanage will do in this fic!!! Well plz tell me ur fave parts of this chapter!! Well or you could just review!!! Well that's all and tell me if you think I should write those fics!! Those 2 fics!

~Suki`