InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Of Broken Hearts and Renewal ❯ Revenge is oh so sweet ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha so don't sue…cuz wel…..i don't get any money in this….itsa just for fun..and so on and so forth……..

A/N: so these are my author ramblings where I tell you news or just how so on so goes on…so u can skip it but who knows?? I might be telling you sumthing big! Well there hasn't been any cussing much cuz Inuyasha hasn't been in on it…….and so it will start soon like a tiny witty bit here. And then more later on. So anyways I'm so happy I got 2 reviews!!!! I'm relly relly happy and here are my special thanks too………

Aurora thorn : Thanks so much!!! You're the first to review this!!! I'm so happy!! Don't worry I won't stop! I already have it sketchily down so just wait!

lil sesshi: Thanks!!!! I really am glad you reviewed! When I looked at my email I saw your email and I was hella happy!!! And just wait the next chapter is gonna be great!

Well thankz to those people and the people who didn't review…I saw 75 people visited this! So I am really happy! Even if you didn't review but I'm glad some people did!!! And please r/r for this one…I especially love this chapter! ^__^

~Of Broken Hearts and Renewal

Chapter: 3 Revenge is oh so sweet

Kagome didn't puke, no she didn't. All she did was burp. Yea, that's what she did, burp at the toilets. Sango saw Kagome rushed past and followed her quickly while Miroku waited outside after protesting not able to come in. The rest of the time went well and soon it was pretty much over.

"Wait you guys! Just one more time! I just have to get it!"

"Kagome! You've already gotten 6 and you've gotten 5 teddy bears, candy, popcorn, and cotton candy! Don't you think we should move on? I mean there are tons of rides…."Sango trailed off exasperated.

"HA! Got it! See seven is the lucky number. Okay lets see…" Kagome took her prized of her seventh gold fish and looked around. Then that blasted ride caught her eye.

Hmmm…the love boats ride……and it look alright also. And who knew what could happen between her two friends?? Except there was that blasted board….

" Kagome I don't know……"Sango replied worriedly. Kagome was dragging Sango up towards the line while Miroku moved over to the other side.

Little did they know the stranger had just entered also on that side and a flood of girls came by soon pushing and shoving. Everyone was peering through the holes and looking over the board to see whom their guy/girl would be.

The line moved by quickly and Kagome looked over every now and then looking where Miroku was.

Good they're right on track! Kagome squealed in delight to herself. Soon it was Sango and Miroku's turn. When the two turned over to see who would be riding with them their faces turned to white and then to crimson red. They looked over at their giggling friend and gave her an icy glare. Then they were shoved into their boat and moved on.

It was Kagome's turn now. She wasn't paying attention to the guy behind Miroku and so she tried to peer over but a girl shoved her.

"Ouch," Kagome said rubbing her back.

The next boat soon arrived and Kagome got ready. She started to step up and glanced at her partner's face then looked away as she saw him look her way. Wait a minute that was…..

A girl pushed past her and grabbed the guys arm and pulled him to the boat.

"Hey!"

The girl looked at Kagome and stuck her tongue out. O0o0o0o0o…just wait. Kagome was next shoved into boat with another guy who kept on calling her babe and making moves on her.

She pushed him off the boat.

^__^

In her mind she wanted revenge on that girl. That girl blew her chance to see if that guy was him. And oh was revenge sweet. Kagome went and got off the boat and went to get the bucket she saw lying ahead of her.

Gash, no one knew how to clean.

She filled the bucket with water. Then she quickly climbed up to the top of the hallow and waited for the couple to come her way.

The whole time a Kagome was chuckling and having this death glint in her eyes. Do you think she would just use water?? She wasn't that lame. She took out her purse and looked for the hair spray she always packed. Also she looked over and saw those sugar packets she always stole and candy. O0o0o0o0 this girl was gonna pay. She searched in her purse and what???

Hair dye??

Hmm…..oh well she'll just mix this bright green in the water and the sugar…..wonder what's gonna happen.

Souta must have been using her purse again to play with his army soldier toys. And there were also clipped cat hair in a packet………so that's where Buyo's left side flank went to……….and the missing hairs after she gave him hair cuts. Was this girl going to get it…………

She looked below her and saw a couple's boat coming by. After a few moments she saw Sango and Miroku's boat emerging. Kagome gawked. What surprised her was that Sango was blushing a deep deep red and Miroku was looking as if he was in heaven. Kagome laughed.

Then she remembered that the next boat had the girl in it.

She got her hair spray ready. She was chuckling madly.

Then she saw the tip of the boat. Hehehe. And out came a very pissed off looking guy with a kiss mark on his cheek and a very huffy girl crooning over him. Kagome shook the can vigorously and sprayed with all her might.

^__^

"Huh?" The guy looked up noticing some sticky mist like stuff near him except a lot was heading towards that snotty bitched up girl next to him. He moved more closer to the side. If this was suppose to be a fog machine then he did not want to smell like vanilla.

The girl was screaming now. Then some short hair like stuff that had beige and brown and white came flying down on the girl.

"OH MY!!!! IS THIS CAT HAIR!?!?!?" The girl screamed picking at the cat hair.

"Yea," said the guy brushing some off his sleeves. He was kinda of disturbed by what was happening but it was kind of funny with the girl like this. Then candy fell down .

"Why is this happening to me?!" The girl screamed up to the sky.

"Cause you messed with me bitch" Said a voice from above.

The guy and girl both looked up. Hey it was that-

"You?! What the hell bitch? You're just jealous aren't you??" The girl said grabbing the guys arm. Except he pulled away from her. He walked off the boat and onto the ledge.

"Hehehe…. in your dreams. But looks like your prince charming doesn't like you at all…and now to finish my job,"

Kagome dumped the sugar fill water bucket with the bright green hair dye in it down on the girl.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

-SPLASH-

Kagome was on top of the world. She had just emptied the bucket on the now bright green hair dyed girl. She laughed triumphantly. She heard some noise around her and …clapping?? She looked below her. It was the guy and he was grinning widely. The grin was scary but in his eyes it showed mirth. Kagome bowed. Then that's when it happened………………………R 30;……

Kagome fell down.

"Kyaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!"

-Splash-

^__^

"- And that's how I fell into the water,"

" Miss Higurashi you're tale was well explained but hard to believe. Now are you sure you are not lying?" said the security.

"It's the truth and nothing but the truth," Kagome replied defiantly.

"But miss, such a nice girl like you couldn't have devised a plot so…………..…evil,"

"But it's the truth!"

"Please enough of this foolishness, I need to know what really went on,"

Kagome knew this thickheaded security guard was too thick to except the truth. "*sigh* Fine I just jumped off the ledge cause someone spiked the drinks,"

"Someone spiked the drinks!? Ok well…. um you can go on you're way," The security rushed off to investigate.

Great, when she lies he gets away with it and when she tells the truth no one believes her. She sighed again and moved out to get her friends. It was late and they had to get home.

"Kagome there you are! What you did was so hilarious! I feel sorry for that bright green girl now!" Sango said while laughing.

"Kagome, I think it is time to get home now. Your mother wanted us home and it is 11 already is it not?" Miroku said ever being the thoughtful one.

"Yea sure Miroku. Let me just get my….purse…..Hey…where is it??" Kagome looked around frantically.

"Maybe you left it somewhere, like at the ferries wheel? Remember you burst out of the ride to um…you know."

"To burp?? Yea, but I brought it with me. Besides I had it when I was at the…………Oh yea…now I remember! I left it on that ledge where I fell,"

"But they don't want you going there anymore," Miroku pointed out.

"Nah, it's probably closed since all the other rides are closing. Besides after that incident I don't think it is ever going to open again!" Kagome giggled. Then it hit her. This is the perfect excuse for the 2 over there to be alone…………….. "Hey, why won't you guys go ahead, you look so tired! I'll just go back my self and see you tomorrow `Kay?"

"But Kagome I don't feel comf-" Sango was cut off by Kagome.

"Nah! It's okay; I'll just run over there quick and meet you tomorrow! Tons of people are here any ways," Kagome said reassuringly.

"Are you sure Kagome?" Sango said one more time.

"Don't worry, look I'm going right now, `Kay? I'll see you tomorrow! Bye!" With that Kagome left the couple and moved on.

Hey this one was a short one because the other one was pretty long I'd say…so neways. This is it! I loved this chapter the best. It was funny. See I already have a draft about what would happen but itsa kinda sketchy. I made this whole chapter up without before thoughts! So read and review!!! I'm so happy 2 pplz reviewed so far and 75 pplz visited!!!! Thankz!!!

Also: That certain girl there is actually based on a snotty snit shrew bitch…so yea////

~Suki`