InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Of Broken Hearts and Renewal ❯ It's Back ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: So mediaminer.org is kinda giving me headaches. And no I don't own Inuyasha.

A/N: Like I promise I'm working this the same day and some how my chapters are getting kinda weird…suddenly…….So ignore the *Sniffs * *Sniffs * Chapter because it seems to be following every chapter and it's meant to be before chapter 6. So anyways Furi-ki and Fuka-ki and Inuyasha re taking nice naps after I gave them the knock out gas. So probably in the end of this chapter Inuyasha and them will have a rude awakening. So anyways here's my chapter. And yes please r/r and I want 5 reviews!!!

Shout outs:

I've decided to stop with the friggin shout outs because when I write I get new reviews and it's just plain hard. All I'll do is do 4 for this one.

LottaLuvGurl: Hi thanks! I'm really happy you reviewed for the first time!!

Resq188: Well it does say why. If you read they are defending the village from the demon. The demons either going for the Shikon shards but learning they don't have any Shikon shards decides to kill the villagers for spite. Thanks for reviewing!!

Cursed_jax: If the twins weren't asleep now I think they'd be quite spiteful….very spiteful…..well you should be glad that I'm here! Well let's see please do not tell they need any work on their plan!! There are many defaults but when they find out….who knows what's going to happen. Well anyways thanks for the review and beware...the twins may find out and who knows what will happen to you!!

Water_Goddess125: Hi. Wow I can't believe people actually like this fic! Well thankz for your review!!!

Okay so not exactly 5 people review only four but hey I got some threatening emails about leaving a cliffhanger. So I'm scared for my life and so I just have decided to start with only 4 reviews..BUT I DEMAND 5 NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

~Of Broken Hearts and Renewal~

Chapter7:

Y'no? When I was small my mom use to tell me these wonderful amazing stories. They were great. I use to go to sleep every night pretending I was the heroine. Now it's funny you see? That at the point of where I was about to be killed I would remember this particular story. I don't know, it always stuck out of all the other ones. It wasn't as popular as the others ones about mermaids, beasts, wolves, dwarves, princesses, and princes. This story didn't have anything much to do about princesses. Somehow I just liked this story. See, it was about this peasant girl….

There once was a peasant girl. Her name was Kea. She was alone all of her life. Her father left her. Her mother and brother died. Her village was burnt down. She was alone. But there was stories of great deeds she did for everyone. Stories of adventures, heroism, and betrayal. But there was a story about when she found her end and her first love. When she was just 15 years of age she met someone she loved. Now this peasant girl was quite well known. Kea helped everyone she could. She had special powers. Powers for good. But she fell in love finally with…a Hanyou. He was the most handsome person she had ever seen. Though that was where it stopped. His personality was just plain rude. He acted rude, arrogant, mean, ignorant, and was a bad person. But Kea saw something special in him that she loved. He was just like her. Alone. Lonely. Kea wanted to be with him, but the only way was to change into a Hanyou herself. So she went to the evil miko and asked for her to become Hanyou. In return Kea had to give her most prized and only possession. Her powers. But Kea gladly gave it up to be with her Hanyou with her new self she went away searching for her Hanyou. You see, the Hanyou also took notice of the girl also and learned to love that cocky witty girl. So he wanted to become human. But in return he had to give up his demon powers. So he left looking for Kea but when they each met each other…chaos came. The village had thought that the new demon Kea had killed the human Kea and taken her form and powers. The humans, afraid killed her. The Hanyou found his beloved killed on the spot but was too late to finally tell her how much he loved her. Before she left to the Beyond she smiled a smile for him. A sad smile full of all her feeling she ever felt. A smile that told of the beginning of what never was. The smile broke his heart and he too died. But it was said that the two would one day be reunited. To finally be together. Forever.

There were other stories about Kea before she met the Hanyou. Stories about falling in love with a prince and in the end the prince married another girl and she left broken hearted. Or the story about how she saved Japan without them knowing it. But this Story appealed to me the most. Maybe because it was sort of true to me also. I lost my Hanyou along time ago. And now I was about to die broken hearted. After maybe just finding him again. But it's okay because I learned to let go. Heh. I am about to die right now, aren't I?

^__^

To die in honor or to live in shame? This was the thought I was thinking when I was fighting the demon and when Kagome was pushed aside. So which one would I pick? Either you'd die right. To die in honor means that you'd die but ….in honor? And to live in shame meaning that you were just a coward and everyone will forsake you knowing you for whom you are? You'd die in the end thinking what if she lived? Questions would be unanswered? I don't know. It was too late to think anyways. I saw myself like from a TV screen I guess in another form. I had the weirdest look though. My eyes were blood red with the tiniest of violet. I had a stripe on each cheek. It was weird and while I was watching myself I kept hearing this distant voice saying Kill Kill Kill. I don't know. I thought it was just like me having a weird dream. Lately I've been having these dreams. It kept showing me in third person and I'd see Kagome and my Hanyou form fighting monsters or sharing fights. Sometimes I would see us actual seem as if we're in a relationship. I guess I sometimes feel jealous. I just don't know anymore. This is so complicating. I'm living my day as a normal teen well as I can with hiding my other self and all of a suddenly I get whooshed into this blizzard of a broken past. My past…. My other form as I see is finishing the demon. Before I would just fight blindingly. Now suddenly I'm sticking my hands through the demon. That's just cold blooded. Now I think my demon form is about to rip it apart…….I can hear the screams of mercy and pity. It's sickening. I hope I wake up soon. But why do I have this feeling as if I can't wake up. Ever. For a very long time. But this is a dream, isn't it?

^__^

Kagome saw Inuyasha slaughter the demon…..in his full demon form. Right when the demon was about to dealt her her final blow Inuyasha came through except it had to be in his demon form. But Kagome couldn't focus on the ending battle. Oh no her head was starting to come back to life and she could feel this big headache coming. Damn.

Inuyasha finished the demon quickly. Somehow he couldn't get his feeling right. He wanted to suddenly kill everything in sight but then another voice told him not too. Screw the latter voice. He was going to kill and enjoy it. Now where was that girl who had the Shikon shards? Mmmm. Getting stronger wasn't such a bad idea either.

^__^

Kagome looked lazily up at Inuyasha. Good grief. He was approaching her in that Predator meets Prey look. Well all she had to do was say sit right?? Right? Now if she could just find the strength to get feeling back on her mouth. Oh there it goes now the pain is moving to her chest now. Great……Then she had to fucking remember. This Inuyasha didn't have the fucking rosary beads.

"Shit" Kagome cursed under her breath.

"Tsk, Tsk. Little Kagome shouldn't be saying such foul words under her breath now should she?" Inuyasha tsk menacingly.

"Shut up Inuyasha. I don't need abuse from you right now. If you think about my situation it's not pretty either. Being killed about 20 times every month in Japan and every day in Feudal Japan ain't the best thing in the fucking world. Fist of all I was just about to be killed by that demon. None other than you rescued me but as you see you're about to kill me and take my shards. Also there was that horrid pain shooting from my head down. I was paralyzed but seeing that feelings coming back and bloody pains replacing it I guess that's all. Did I mention that I was almost killed and about to be killed?"

"Shut up with the British words."

"Surprised you know that it's British."

Inuyasha inched slowly towards Kagome. His eyes suddenly drastically changed. Now it held….oh for the love of…..It held lust and killer instincts. Great. Dammit of all the fucking days the world decides to go against me…..fuck it. Kagome cursed to herself. Now she was going to be his girl toy for a while and then killed mercilessly. Of all the days……

But did you think Kagome would really die that soon? She didn't talk that much but she had to up there. She talked for a reason. She saw the figure hunching scuttle by. She knew it was no other than a wonderful angel. Well a wonderful old wrinkly angel. But the angel still needed time to finish the chant. And oh did Kagome feel the pain in her feet now. Shit… Well this was her life right? To live or die? She remember having this decision the first time she met Inuyasha. Oh well. Kagome began to make a steady crawl Inuyasha watched her in an amused way .He began chuckling. I'm not going to die yet. Kagome moved into a quicker pace and after the pain began to become a dull throb she moved quickly onto her knees and bolted away. She ran as quickly as possible. No way in hell was she going to die when she got this far. No way in fucking hell. She quickly moved. She need ed to run faster. Inuyasha had given her a head start. Typical. It was like the Hunter and the Hunted. Him being the Hunter and she being the Hunted. This was all a game to him. This game she plan to win. Time to put a good name in the Hunted and bad name for the Hunter. Kagome licked her lips and made into a steady jog. Then she made it into a sprint. She quikly went to where instinct was to her. She made it to the Tree. Now why did I go he- Kagome was pushed roughly aside onto the Tree. (obviously this Tree is the goshinkuboku tree. Did I even spell that right?) Kagome let out a gruff sigh of pain.

Inuyasha saw Kagome trying to run away. He let her have that little start. It wasn't bad. In fact it was a little game to him. This would be fun….He quickly moved forward to get her. Except she was moving faster than he thought she would. Heh. Figures. She was running for her life after all. Inuyasha walked a steady jog. Now all he had to do was let her think she was safe and then…….POW. He hit her square on the shoulder but it was quite strong making her pushed to the side. He walked up to her. Making it as slow and menacing as it was. Except she was having that stupid stubborn look. Shouldn't she be quaking in fear? This was not fun. Not fun at all. He lived for the fun of that terror in their eyes. The fear of death and then he would give them that fear of death. This girl was just too, too much. He gave her a grin but it could be mistaken as a sneer. He watched her eyes. They were focused somewhere else. Well he might was well kill this girl she was such a nuisance. She kept bringing these thoughts and memories back which he thought he had purged himself of. He quickly raised his claws to her final demise. He was about to make a swift clean cut. Wait maybe he could have a little fun first right? No chance ruining such a beauty on such a good opportunity. Then white light came towards him. Beads of lights.

Then Beadlike shapes of lights came by shooting past Kagome and onto Inuyasha's neck. His lusting hand stopped right above Kagome. His hands quickly shot up to the beads when the lights disappeared. What the hell?

"Child, the final-"

"I know I know. We've been through this before. SIT!!!"

"Gwah! Bitch!! Why the hell!" Nope he still was a demon and oh did Kagome love her new control and oh did she miss this.

"Sit!"

"Shit!! You fucking-"

"SIT!"

"Bitch! Knows nothing-"

"SIT!"

"STOP STOP-"

"SIT!"

"Ah Kagome child, he's returned normal now after your 3rd sit."

"Sit! Oh really well I guess I got a little carried away."Kagome said. Realizing her mistake.

"I really. Really hate you Kagome" Said the figure buried in the waist high ground.

"I love you too!" Came the cheery voice form above.

^__^

"So Kaede how did you get the beads so fast in under such circumstances and time?" Kagome asked while they dragged Inuyasha's "Poor abused body" he put in his own terms back to the village. Luckily the village wasn't badly burnt. But many huts needed repairing.

"Oh it just relied on a transporting spell and the same incantation and I had to be at least 15 meters away from him."

"Oh…..I see…But transportation?"

"I got it from your room."

"My-my room?" Kagome said having a bit of a twitch on her left eyebrow. Talk about invading privacy. "Isn't that drastic? And when have I've showed you to my room?"

"Oh remember that incident where Inuyasha got um…hit with that thing you called a bb gun? And he thought he was dying and you kept him in your room? Well you see your mother showed me your room." The old lady's face broke out into a crinkly grin.

Mom, jeez, how could you??

(I have no clue why I add this part…but thought it'd be fun to let the old beads be with it's normal victim….^_^)

^__^

After the tending of the wounded Kagome decided that that was enough action for her Hanyou friend and they moved out to go home. Once outside the well Inuyasha still had some questions unanswered but out dear friend Kagome decided to say that tomorrow would be study day! Yay! So they were to meet at Kagome's house and from their walk to Inuyasha's house. Where they will finally get their facts straightened out and their studying done. (obviously Inuyasha put the sealing spell back on gears.)

So the teens said their goodbyes, where Kagome's grandpa stood outside his door holding the same hatchet Kagome was talking about from later chapters ago. Glaring at Inuyasha and Kagome evilly. Looking if there would be any demons interaction. After they said their goodbyes and Kagome knowing Inuyasha's real face she went to sleep letting her gramp's eyeing slide this time.

^__^

At the mansion……..

Inuyasha walked in his room and laid flat down. Boy was this the weirdest day he had ever had. Battling giant demons, turning into a full demon, and getting this stupid collar that smelt like Kagome's room and his scent on was just great. Wasn't it though? Then a thought hit him…..

"SHE DIDN'T SAY HOW CUTER I LOOKED WHEN I'M IN MY DEMON FORM!" Inuyasha yelled.

(but he was lucky she didn't run away screaming like hell)

^__^

Inuyasha: Ha! This fic sucks!

Suki- Shut up! It was pretty good. You're just mad because you got sat in this chapter and the incantation is back!!!By the way you woke us up!! From the sleeping gas!! Gash you landed on us too!!!! You really should stop having wet dreams also………

Furi-ki: Hehehehe. Suki is so evil….to Inuyasha and us…but not as nearly as evil as us!!

Suki- *nods head * Uh-huh.

Fuka-ki: Inuyasha is just sad because his ass is kicked in this one…by Kagome when he's in his demon form!! Ehehe!

Inuyasha: Shut up stupid idiotic pipsqueaks.

Suki: Who's the idiot? You can't choose between a dead girl made of blood, bones, and a clay body or a LIVING, breathing, pretty, nice, cool, girl.* snort* Dumbass.

Furi-ki: Look who's talking who has 3 boyfriends-ish. 2 you forgot their names and now you forgot all about them and they don't know you're cheating on all of them. And they probably have forgotten you also.

Fuka-ki: And the other one Rick who was never really your boyfriend but you liked him anyways-ish….and then now the poor sop thinks you're on your death bed after *mysteriously disappearing * After school.

Suki- *blush * I thought you guys were asleep when I told that to Raiel…….Also…YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE STICKING UP FOR ME!!!!!!

Furi-ki: As you see my little sister is correct.

Fuka-ki: I ain't your little sister. I was born first!

Furi-ki: No I was.

Fuka-ki: Nuh-huh.

Furi-ki: Yea-huh.

Fuka-ki: I was born first, end of discussion.

Furi-ki: No, I was.

Inuyasha- it doesn't matter who was born first. You're all annoying. I'm going.

Fuka-ki and Furi-ki: like we care?!

Inuyasha: You should! I'm the main character!!

Fuka-ki and Furi-ki: No Kagome is! She's always nice to us and gives us dove bars and coke everytime Suki lets us visit her.

Inuyasha: She saw you guys behind my back?!

Suki- Duh they're so cute. Besides Kagome and Shippou love them.

All three: STAY OUT OF THIS!

Suki: Well while the 3 nimrods over there finish their rude bitching. Dumbasses. Childish fools. Bitchin' bastards……Okay well now. Let me just move on while they finally learn how to know what "TWINS" mean! Here I'll get the dictionary or the dictionary in my head…..: Twins: 2 organisms nurtured in the same whom and born at the same fucking time! Okay well let see….. and let's look up Dumbasses, Childish fools, Bitchin' bastards: Inuyasha, Furi-ki, and Fuka-ki.

Well anyways ….(Also if you could tell me in the review what twins are said in the dictionary maybe the pea brains will know also)

A/N: This chapter was a little shorter than usual. Well I wanted to lay the idea fresh with Inuyasha's new prayer bead necklace. So the next chapter might probably be longer because of some questions being answered. Not much about school next chapter so just bare with me. Seriously how am I suppose to get school scenes every chapter?? There are 6 classes or 7. Well please review and I need 5. Yes 5 reviews before I start another chapter. So please!!! Make me a happy author! The wonderfullest gift a author could have!!!!!! Well thanks!! Y'no I'm suppose to demand more reviews from you guys but hey….I'm too nice. Heh! So next chapter gonna answer some questions you all want but I don't know about what Inuyasha really did to Kagome a few chapters ago will be answered this time!!! I'll keep yea all guessing!

~Suki`