InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Of Broken Hearts and Renewal ❯ Learning New Discoveries ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: That's right I'm back from my little break. Seriously. So I deserve 5 reviews atleast!!! Well as you know all my disclaimers…I don't own Inuyasha. It's not my fault I'm not Rumiko Takahashi.

A/N: So as you've seen/heard I'm finally back!! YAY!!! Aren't you all just happy you can finally read my next chapter??? Well you should read my other new fic also. A Love That Was Meant To Be. It's pretty good I guess. I'm going to work on it soon. So I feel like ranting suddenly because I've finally gotten my muse back and inspiration and my ass of the bed and eating bon bons. Also I've had a lot of school also. Besides it's the season and I'll be gone soon anyways. So I'm planning to atleast get you to Kagome and Inuyasha's date!!! Don't forget about that! Remember?? Gash you people are so absent minded. Well if you'd like just read over a few chapters ago and you'll see the date on Friday. Remember its Wednesday this chapter. Inuyasha transferred on a Friday. School started Monday involving that Revengeful demon ghost. Then Inuyasha reveals his demon form and he gets the incantation back! So now it's Wednesday and the Thursday chapter will probably be skipped or worked on meaning that I will try to fit in more chapters. Well anyways after my long review…it's time for shout outs then the fic!! Also please check out my other fic!

Shout outs:

Kym: Yay! Another anonymous reviewer! Well don't worry I won't forget about this fic! As always thanks for your review! Hope to see more from you!

Kuroki: Hey thanks so much! I like your review! I'm so happy I got a 10/10!!! I'm glad you read my fic!

Fireash: Hey! Yea I get lazy sometimes too so mainly when I review it's on anonymous. So anyways I'm happy I'm on your favorites list! I'm glad my fic is going out great!

I already reviewed to the other people on the other an note but I deleted that so…oops? Well I hope you saw my shout out!

Also: Okay so I lied. I'm making another A/N note. So anyways. I'm sorry but Furi-ki and Fuka-ki won't be seen very much on this fic. Yes they won't because-

*POUND POUND*

They are very shy-

Please help us!!!!! She's trapped us in the closet! Please we'll be nice to you!! and actually let you off easy from taking over the world!

Oh ignore that1 it's just my psychotic neighbors!

No the bitch fucking locked us in the fucking closet so she wouldn't have us embarrass her! And we know what you did to Fred's baby now! Those weren't the babies' ashes! It was dirt! You gave it up to a group of nuns!

Liars! They're all liars! I did no such thing! Now while I go put the gags back on the *uhum * little mouse weasels I will be letting you finish reading the rest of my oh so wonderful fic! Well actually it's probably sum shitty fic but hey. I'm happy I get reviews! Remember! 5 reviews!

~Of Broken Hearts and Renewal~

Chapter 8: Learning New Discoveries

"Looks like he's return with her. I'm surprised they met so soon."

"Don't worry. I think it's really cute. They were always made for each other right?"

"Oh you and your love struck self" Another voice interrupted in. Three figures stood staring out of the window. One a figure of a female, another a child, and the other of a man.

"*sigh * I just hope nothing like last time would happen this time. I'm afraid that girl will have her heart broken," Said the tall male.

" Well. I was sure that demon paid for it. Besides look he has that sword again," said the child.

" Ah…yes...that sword. It's been ages since I've thought of it…"

"And you don't have to think of it any more because you have me!" Said the female.

"Unfotunately…"

"What????"

^__^

Loud shouting and breaking of things could be heard from Inuyasha's house many ways away. Inuyasha heard the shouting first and sighed. They're at it again ………..I thought lovers don't fight. About 10 more minutes passed before Kagome could hear the racket. She wondered where it was coming from. Strange….. Kagome mused to herself. Before she could ask if Inuyasha knew what it was they had approached Inuyasha's house. What she saw there struck her with such awe…she did what anyone else would do. Gape.

^__^

Inuyasha had picked Kagome up from her house a while ago. She had stood outside of the shrine waiting for him with something behind her back. He approached cautiously, wary that she might try to put something else more repulsing as that necklace he just got the other day. But what got him most caught off guard was that stupid, useless, rusted excuse for a sword. Hadn't' this sword meant a lot for her? Well he asked her anyways and she just replied with a shrug and " Since you seem to not be able to control your demon blood I thought that you could use this." Well he was stunned. So they spent the rest of the time getting to his house in quiet while he just said when to turn and where to go towards his house. So here they were…at his house and he was embarrassed as ever…why?? He had no clue.

Kagome looked at the…mansion. Well what else could she call it?? It was a beautiful house with an amazing front yard. It was quite a big front yard actually with a pond and if Kagome were to look there were goldfishes in them. The mansion had all type of different flowers along the rim of the lawn and there were so many flowerbeds. Then there was the house. It was white on white. Well it was like the white house. It was a two-story big ass house.

"Well I guess we should go in," Inuyasha said moving towards the door and opening it while Kagome followed after looking around in awe. If Kagome were to listen instead of gawking and staring she could here the devastation upstairs.

They were greeted with a butler in a suit. "Oh hello"

"Welcome back sir. I see we have a guest today. Shall I help you with anything or shall I go and inform the others?"

"Oh don't do any of that. I would like you to keep quiet though. Knowing them right now doing what ever they are doing up there, I fear for you and us all."

"Very well master. If you or your lady friend need anything just ring." With that the butler disappeared into a door on the side.

"Hmm…he seems nice. What's his name"?

"Don't know" Inuyasha replied making his way up the red carpeted stairs in the center of the gigantic room.

"Wait…let me get this straight. You don't even know your personal servants name? Geez, you rich people are really arrogant and self center," Kagome said following behind.

"You're here aren't you?" Inuyasha said smirking but still arrogantly.

"Shut up"

After turning a few corridors and making a few rights and lefts they reached to an abrupt stop. Kagome just stopped a few inches before just crashing into that Hanyou. She looked at where they stopped. A mahogany door was in front of her with the sign saying:

KEEP OUT! NO ONE IS ALLOWED! MAIDS INCLUDED! AND THAT MEANS YOU!

" Oh so now you're degrading me down to a maid?" Kagome said after reading the sign.

"It's not my fault that maids tend to get into my privacy."

"Privacy my ass….." Kagome muttered.

"Shut up."

"What do you mean shut up? I did not say anything Inubaby."

"Right….."

"Why are you acting as if you don't believe me??"

"Shut up"

^__^

Once they got into Inuyasha's room Kagome was literally speechless.

"Oh Kami! I must have died and gone to heaven! Look at this! Wait a minute -pinches herself- Ow…. that hurt. So I'm not dreaming and I'm sure I'm not dead. You're here and so I'm probably not dead. I'm too good of a person…..Wait now I know. Who are you and what have you done to Inuyasha!"

"Dammit Kagome. Don't you dare go sarcastic on me!"

"But look at this! Dammit look! What the hell happened to you??"

"Shut up...so I like my room clean…It isn't my fault I'm not like you"

"Hey! My room is so clean"

"Then how come I saw your underwear on the ground, huh?"

"Wait I so did not leave any- hey wait a minute! You pervert! You looked at it!"

"I um…no what I said was……ugly hair?"

"Inuyasha…. let's just get back to what we came here for."

"Right!" Inuyasha said enthusiastically. He knew that what he said while ago was quite wrong to say to a girl. A certain girl. Kagome. They moved over to his bed. This time Kagome took a good look. His walls were white, his bed was black, his dresser was cherry brown, his ceiling had a lamp, the carpet was light beige, and his desk was black. All in all it was a quite a plain normal room with a TV, video games, VCR, DVD, play station 2, a computer, and well what surprised her was the icebox. Kagome made a mental note to ask him about that later. She plopped herself down on his bed and he got his swirley chair from his desk and plopped it near her. He sat like every other guy sat trying to act cool.

"Okay I'm ready. Now let's get down to business." Inuyasha said." So tell me about this stupid ass sword you gave me?"

"Okay now Inuyasha , the one I knew before, had this sword to seal his demon blood. Now you could use this sword and make it into this really big sword if you protect someone."

"I see."

"Okay my turn. I want to ask you about your whole life and what has happened to you recently `til the part where I met you. First are you a foster child?"

"Yes. As you know I'm a Hanyou. I live with two guardians. As of now as you can hear his girl is pummeling him. Now anyways all I remember is that my 2 guardians have been taking care of me since I was born. I have many childhood memories. Many bad and many good. I don't even recall having any memories of Inuyasha. I lived in America before, as you know. Then my two guardians decided to move to Japan for some business affair for a few weeks and I was invited. Since I usually don't get to go anywhere I decided to go. SO soon the found out business here was far better than America and so we moved here. So far that's all I know unless you want to hear my life's story."

"No I don't need to know. But Inuyasha?"

"Yea?"

Kagome hesitated before asking. "Have you've had any dreams or any kind of snips of memories?"

"Well…..after you mentioned it. Yes I remember I have. Yea I've had dreams it's just never that when I try to remember it, it seems to fade away."

"I see…..I've read it somewhere before…a book mentioned something about it except I didn't really pay attention. I did drop out of that class……hey-"

Just then heavy running footsteps were heard from above. Followed by more harder thumping foot prints and a soft paced stride was followed after. Then Inuyasha's door quickly burst open and in came a very sweaty and nervous person.

"Master! Th-there's something amiss….." the servant rushed on but Inuyasha cut him off.

"Let me guess. Sesshoumaru has somehow remarkably once again made the girl of his dreams pissed off and now he's running for his life."

"Yes, master and one more thing. He-"

"Shippou won't help him and you need me come to the rescue."

"Yes, and-"

"I know I know. Same as place as always."

Kagome looked at Inuyasha impressed. She tended to forget a moment that our dear little Hanyou had said two quite familiar names. Naming the Demon Lord and that orphan kitsune child. "Dang Inuyasha. You sure know your stuff."

"Trust me Kagome. When you've lived here all your life there's nothing scarier than couples fighting. You tend to learn. Like right now Sesshoumaru is running up a tree where he knows Rin can't climb since it's not very um…..gripable"

"Dear, Dear dog-boy. My poor, poor guy." Kagome patted his shoulder while talking and continued, " I know one day you will learn how to say and spell the right words. Nevertheless pronounce it right."

"Let's go. Sesshoumaru is probably swiping Rin's hands away but carefully not pushing the ladder she got."

"Hey that reminds me I need to ask you about your so called guardians. As a matter of fact-"

"Come on Kagome the sooner we get Sesshoumaru free the sooner we can get back to what we were doing. Also we've got that that thing to study for…what subject again?"

"Math but back to-"

"Come on!" Inuyasha grabbed her hand in his and pulled her towards where this so called "tree" is. He didn't notice the faint blush on Kagome's face and her heart pounding a bit more to a faster pace. His sensitive ears couldn't even catch the hitch in her breath when he grabbed her arm in surprise.

All thoughts stopped in her mind even the puzzle of finding out if she was about to meet two people she hadn't seen since Inuyasha's death. All she could think was one simple thing but a maze to a mind and a key to the heart.

Could I really be falling once again to him once more? Even if this was a reincarnation?

Am I to put my heart in the line once more without knowing if fate and destiny will take him away from me once more?

Somehow Kagome felt as if she was cheating on Inuyasha. The real Inuyasha not his reincarnation. Except how did Shippou or Sesshoumaru have a hold of him? Except her opened wounds that were so secretly healed but not mended was reopening again. Those feelings she buried so deep in her for so long. The feelings of hurt and sorrow she buried so deep and making her feel numb was melting into feeling. Was she really falling in love with Inuyasha, once again?

A/N: how was it? It was quite short but sorry. By now some of your answers should be answered but if I didn't answer any of them tell me in your reviews and I'll go and post them next chapter but be warned I may not. Also my chapters takes about 2-3 days to actually finish one or else it means I'm on a role for writing chapters. So sometimes if you review I forget to give you shout outs so I'm really sorry but I usually give them next time then. So because I have a life other than writing my fics sometimes I take some breaks in between writing and such. So anyways Aurora thorn has reviewed lately and here is her shout out:

What are you sorry for? You don't need to be sorry for not reviewing every chapter. I mean it's great to have a review every chapter but I'm not that demanding and evil. So don't feel so guilty. I'm just happy you're still reading my fic and it probably means I'm pretty good at writing. So thanks for the review and now that the twins has somehow locked me in the closet this time and I'm shouting out for them what to write for you and my A/N note. Now here are the twins.

Fuka-ki: That fucking bitch deserved it. Oh Fuki-ti. Nice plan. Why didn't we think of that idea?? Well you have an absolutely wonderful mind.

Furi-ki: I know. Yeah. That idea of making the person giving you reasons and begging is quite a wonderful indeed. You are quite devious.

Fuka-ki: Yes…..would you care for a partnership in taking over the world? We don't mind if you don't want to. In the end one of us are going to take over the world. It's just a matter in time……

Furi-ki: Well anyways…..let's go feed the prisoner our um…."food' and "water"

Fuka-ki: lets.

O…. m…. g…. I feel threatened. Please help me!

5 reviews please!

~Suki` (help me!)