InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Of Broken Hearts and Renewal ❯ A Date's A Date ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Maybe you guys inspire me. Well like always sad to say I do not own Inuyasha. SRY SRY!!!

A/N: So I have not much news to tell you all. I love my reviews from every one. As normal thanks to all of you. Now there was one reviewer who was quite determined to get me to update quickly and showed me. Emails, reviews, etc. So you all should thank that person or else I would have not posted the chapter until tomorrow. So any ways you know who you are. Well that's mainly it. Now I know you all must really hate me for doing this but please, please do not track me down and burn my to death! I know it was a cliffy but I'm really, really sorry. It's just I wanted to add some good stuff so the ending of the chapter wasn't going to be so gloomy. So now I present you with my final chapter…. well "Final" actually that was for drama. I present you my not final but Inuyasha's and Kagome's date!!! TA DA!!!

Also: Sorry bout the late update. I didn't have much inspiration until later on. So please r/r!!!!

Musing: um….none today.

( Oi! I forgot to mention in my chapters that when they're at school Inuyasha has his human form and his hair braided into as low ponytail. After school he leaves his human black hair down until they reach somewhere nonpublic. When they're not in public he changes into demon form. So when I decided he is to look different like let's say white hair in public then sure, I'll tell yea.)

~Of Broken Hearts and Renewal~

Chapter 11:

Inuyasha walked up to Kagome's house wondering how the hell he got himself into this situation and what type of transportation they were going to use. He had a mental image of him riding on her pink bike in the basket with her pedaling. He shook his head free of that image. It sent shivers down his spine.

He arrived to her door and rang the doorbell. The door opened and Mrs. Higurashi was standing there smiling.

"Why hello Ishizuki! Welcome. I see you've come….right on time!" Greeted Mrs. Higurashi.

" Well I don't want to be late now do I?" Said Inuyasha.

" Well no you don't. Here just sit on the coach and let me get Kagome, dear."

"Thank you, Mrs. Higurashi."

" Oh no problem. Also, call me Ayumi." Said Mrs. Higurashi as she walked upstairs.

Inuyasha came to the coach where he sat down. He noticed something glaring at him from the corner of his eye. He turned his head and glared back. It was that fuzz ball Kagome sometimes mentioned. Um…..Buyo? The cat whose hair got stuck on that girls face wasn't it? He gave a menacing smile at the memory. That idiot got a huge wake up call.

"So, you're the cat who got part of his hair cut off so Kagome could get revenge eh?" Inuyasha asked the cat for who knows why.

"Meow."

"Why are you glaring at me, Furball?"

The cat gave him a dumb innocent look.

" You stupid cat! Stop staring at me. Mother f-"

The cat scratched him on the face.

" OW! I can't believe you did that! You mangy cat! You should be glad I heal fast or right now you couldn't be seeing." Inuyasha scowled at the cat and poked him.

Then a glint of Inuyasha's new necklace got in the cat's eye. The cat cocked his head to the side curiously and began reaching for it, PAWING at it.

" Hey, yea, you! Stop pawing my necklace."

Buyo ignored him. He began climbing on Inuyasha's knee to reach it.

" Yo, stupid. Stop! I'm-"

The cat climbed on to his stomach, which was now lying flat since Inuyasha lay down farther away so the cat couldn't touch his necklace.

" I'm- I'm…ticklish!" Inuyasha said telling the cat who seemed to be ignoring him at the moment except for his necklace. Laughter was heard.

Buyo, who now seemed to have found a nice little flat warm spot to sleep stretched a bit which made Inuyasha laugh harder and found his nice spot to sleep on. It took Buyo 14-in-a-half turns to finally settle. By now Inuyasha was a laughing fit.

^__^

Kagome walked down the stares hearing Inuyasha speaking with someone. She quickly found out it was….Buyo??? She walked down a bit more but it seemed Inuyasha didn't notice her. She walked a bit closer and started laughing. She suppressed her giggles to see what happened.

She kept having little burst during the time Inuyasha was giggling. Ha! Inuyasha giggling. Never thought she'd even think of those two words put in the same sentence. She burst right out laughing when Buyo settled down while Inuyasha gave an annoyed death glare look at the cat.

Inuyasha looked over at the stairs quickly and seethed, "This NEVER happened. Got that?"

To his reply was another set of outbursts.

^__^

Inuyasha had decided to let his hair down for the date. He wore ordinary clothes as any ordinary guy would wear. He had on blue jeans, a red inner shirt, and a unbuttoned checkered read, white, and black shirt in the outside Red always suited him Kagome mused to herself. But what caught her attention was that he had taken off his human form. Except she noticed that his claws weren't as long as his demon form would have been. She could tell that his eyes were amber except his fangs weren't as sharp. This was weird and when she got out of her home, with trouble from her too not forgettable gramps and that funny incident with Buyo, she asked him the same question that was pondering in her mind.

"So…..your hair….."

"Oh, you like it? It's not like you get the chance to see my white hair every now and then. I decided to go unknown to anyone so those….fan girls..-shivers- won't recognize me." Inuyasha said a little too arrogant.

"Yeah, but I can't see your fangs or your claws." Kagome said while matching his pace. Dang he walks too fast………he's probably use to walking alone……..

" Oh I forget to tell you. The sealing spell only seals my demon blood. Except sometimes I can "modify" it so it can hide most of my demon traits." Inuyasha said matter-o-factly.

"Oh I see. So anyways we better start going. The bus is just a block away. Then we'll take the bus. Now what I'm about to tell you Inuyasha…..you rich boy ways will not know what hit you. We're going to WacDonalds. Yes I know. Don't give me that disbelieving look! Hey what's wrong with your eye? Is it twitching? Hey remember you're paying. Hey, why is your eye twitching more? Are you that snotty? Seriously I'm beginning to think you should see a doctor for that. Is that a popping vain?"

" Kagome. I have eaten at McDonalds in America and I'm sure I can eat "WacDonalds. And-"

"Oh good. I was fretting so much." Kagome said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Further more you bribed me into this and you're treating."

" So let's start going." Kagome said completely ignoring him.

She totally is impossible. She's ignoring me! That good for nothing wench!

"So anyways, you good for nothing wench, where do you plan to go?" Inuyasha decided to not ensue the issue at hand. He did not want to deal with her wrath.

"You're going to live a life of what a everyday teen does, jerk"

"Bring it on, wench."

They continued having sarcastic conversations during their trip to the bus stop and during the bus ride. They actually were having a good time even if the refused to admit it.

(DENIAL!!! DENIAL!)

^__^

Ring! Ring!

Ayumi Higurashi laid the plate she was drying and the towel she was drying with down and picked up her cordless phone.

"Hello?"

"Yes, this is she."

" What?! What do you mean?"

"Of course I could hold."

"Souta! Go to your room, please." Ayumi requested her son who was staring at the horror stricken face of his mom. He hurried upstairs.

"Ah yes, I'm still here."

"I don't believe it. I mean how?"

"What do you mean don't panic!"

"Ah yes."

"I don't understand. This is so coming so fast."

"I request to speak to the person in charge."

"Yes, I can hold."

Souta went upstairs into his room. Whatever or whoever was calling really had his mother riled up. What could have happened? He went into his mother's room and picked up the phone. He was going to find out.

(*Snicker * * snicker* you must all hate me.)

^__^

"You. Shall. PAY!" huffed a certain Hanyou stomping away.

"Ha! I beat you at that gun game, the other gun game, that virtual fighting game, and well…………..actually every other game. Now I'll beat you here!"

"If I played Dance Dance Revolution Extreme in America, I can so beat this."

"FYI, dogboy, you're losing!"

"So what if I got an E and an F the first round and you got straight A's. It's not polite to win against a lady. Even a Snobby one at that.*pant**pant* " Inuyasha inefficiently lied to her and himself.

" You're just saying that.!*pant * *pant * I know you too well. I know you too well that I'm sickened!*pant**pant* And in no account would you let ANYONE, ANYONE beat you. *snort* it's a FAT chance."

"DIE!!!! Dammit! DIE!!!"

" I can't DIE as you so evilly said while playing this!" Kagome said getting annoyed.

"Shut up and FALL!"

" No WAY! You little sore losing, crappy playing- HEY!! You tried to take a swing at me!! You little no good- Hey!! You just tried to kick me. You dirty little sore losing-"

"Shut up. We're using hands and feet in this game. So stop making excuses. Besides that guy over there was trying to feel you up."

"Why you sick little-"

"I don't know why he would anyways."

"AARGH!! That's it!!!!"

Inuyasha saw a shadow over him. He was staring too intently at the screen to pay attention. Right. Left. Down. Up. Hold. Left. Up. Down. Right. Right. Left. Left. Down. Down. Up. Down. Left. Right. Left. Down. Up. Left. But a nagging feeling told him to look up to his left.

OH SHIT!!!!!!

Kagome jumped him.

^__^

They had gone to WacDonalds first. Kagome ordered a number one with a coke. Her meal was supersized. Inuyasha had ordered the samething except a chocolate milkshake. They were coming back from the counter, which Kagome took his money from his pocket after much struggling and arguing between each. Inuyasha being the "Cheap bastard" as Kagome muttered so kindly. While Inuyasha argued about the whole thing was her treat and he was bribed into it. It resulted that the cashier girl inched slowly away before they could notice and ran screaming saying that was it. She quitted right then and there. Kagome then eyed his back pocket where his non-too discreet hidden wallet was. She made a struggling snatch and was wrestling with him on the ground to get it. This was quite an odd scene to many passerbys. Some stayed and watched the show. While others ran being traumatized for life.

(Can't you imagine a mom hurrying her boy pass the seen of struggling teens saying "don't look Billy!" while the boy's saying "Are they doing THAT?" He, mistaking it for something else.)

Soon though Kagome snatched the wallet, paid, and they shuffled out deciding not to get too many onlookers looking.

"You're a fat cow. You ordered too much."

"You're an ass. Well let's see. Look at the size of your food too. Um…supersize also? My gash, you are just so slimming!"

" Thanks babe."

"*twitch*I……*twitch*can't believe *twitch* that you, INUYASHA, *twitch* just called me a….a….*twitch* Babe. *twitch*" Kagome twitched many times after.

" Hold up Kagome. It's okay…um……..I didn't mean to call you……...a um…the B word. It just came out okay? Do we need to go to a doctor or something? Huh? Huh?"

" I….I think I'm okay. Dogboy."

The meal ended quickly after that and then came the scene at …….the arcade…..

^__^

"You jumped me!! I can't believe you jumped me!!!!!!" Inuyasha said after recovering himself outside.

"Well you started it." Kagome retaliated….trying to hide her smirk as he blew up on her on a bench as he recovered.

"So many people were there. So many! And…and you jumped me! Look I have a bruise right here!" Inuyasha lifted up his shirt showing her where that certain bruise was.

"Well, you stupid pervert, you cheated!"

"NO! It was a PERVERT!"

" Well I don't know my own strength?"

"You little wench! You hit too hard!"

"*snort* You're such a baby."

"Did you hear the utter silence after you jumped me? Dammit I hit my hand against the machine trying to push you away." Inuyasha remembered as he struggled for freedom and Kagome trying to choke him. Many people were circling them as they fought on the Dance stand. People were cheering THAT THING on while he suffered. Girls stared amazed and in awe as Kagome tried to strangle him while others whooped and men yelled, "What a Babe!"

"Well……" Kagome started.

"And don't you dare start laughing. Don't give me that shocked face. I see the urge of suppressing laughter. See you're smile!"

"Well…..*giggle* you should have seen yourself!!! You're…face!!…*giggle*……striving for freedom! *burst of laughter*"

" Shut. Up."

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"You. Suck."

""y'no?" Kagome smiled gleefully up at him.

"Okay, Kagome can you stop. Theirs a few people coming here….um….they're staring…."

"Okay….okay…I'm…done…..* Another out burst of laughter leaving her out of breath.* Okay that's it. I'm done." She stopped and hooked his arm around hers. Leading him somewhere.

"So where to goddess of evil and destruction who's pent out and life goal in making my life humiliating and horrible."

And evil glint suddenly flashed in Kagome's eyes. Inuyasha panicked like hell. Either that or it was the streetlight. He prayed it was the streetlight. But he knew deep down it was the evil named Kagome.

"Why Inuyasha….It's demon hunting time!"

He hated…..yea outright hated his life.

^__^

" WHAT!!!!!" Inuyasha yelled.

" Are you deaf or something? WE'RE.Going.Demon. That's D-E-M-O-N. Hunting. H-U-N-T-I-N-G."

"I do have ears, dammit! What I'm saying is that you're a psychotic bitch!"

" Inuyasha, STOP IT! You're making me blush."

" Kagome, sometimes I think you have issues." Inuyasha sighed. "It's like you like putting my life on the line"

" Well I did tell you I'd be picking on where we're going and you agreed. So you can't say anything. Plus this will whip me and you into shape when we need to fight any demons."

" Hey, wait a minute! Who said that I even agreed to fight demons?"

"I did."

"You are so impossible."

"Thanks I love you too."

"Who said I loved you?"

"I did."

"This is going to be one heckof a long night." Inuyasha muttered.

^__^

A/N: So that's all. I'm working on the next chapter. It turns out that I had too much for my usual chapters. Yes, I know-

Fuka-ki: Yea, you're a lazy ass bitch.

Furi-ki: And what's sad is she's proud of it.

Ehehehehe……..^_^;; So what if I am! Wanna start something?

Furi-ki: You're a pathetic stupid human with no brain.

Fuka-ki: You're so lazy when you change you still wear your sleeping clothes.

So everyone does that! Don't they? (a wind picks up and a piece of paper flies by.) Ok….^_^;;; ….So I'm a human! There's nothing wrong.

Furi-ki: Like when you….*ahem* Gave Fred's baby up for adoption and took some dirt into a jar and told him it was his baby's incinerated parts? You low life evil woman.

I DON'T KNOW A FRED!

Fuka-ki: That's what she always says.

Inuyasha: Okay while these insignifecant-

The idiotic tri: OMG!!! Inuyasha used a BIG word!!!!

Inuyasha: Humans-

The Idiotic trio- Wait he spelt it wrong! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Inuyasha- (pissed off) Stops bickering I will say good bye and please review MY leading role story.

IT'S ACTUALLY KAGOME!!!!

Inuyasha: SHUDUP!

Please r/r!!!

~Suki`