InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Offline Dates ❯ Chattin' it Up ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I'll have you all know...that I don't own absolutely anything... *holds out beggar's cup* Ohms for the poor ;.;

I apologize for the screwed up-ness. Enjoy.

CHARACTERS

MagickalMiko - Kagome Higurashi

Dystruction - Inu Yasha Taisho

Innocence - Miroku Takahashi

GuiltyByAssociation - Sango Hibiki




Chapter 1 - Chattin' it Up


The weary teen mercilessly shoved the key into the lock to the house, turning it viciously. Her day was absolute and utter hell. Slender fingers that seemed to be firmly attatched to her arm massaged her pounding temples. Kagome kicked off her sneakers and wandered aimlessly into the livingroom on her way to her bedroom. A weak smile managed to somehow curve her lips when she glanced at her obese cat, currently contenting himself by napping in the warm pools of sunshine on the carpet.

"Silly Bouyo," the adolescent murmured fondly, shaking her head as she resumed her trek up the stairs. Kagome pushed open her door and the first real smile of the day lit up her features when her gaze fell atop her computer. Dropping into the seat, she eagerly logged in, bringing up her favourite chat with a squeal of delight.

***********

<MagickalMiko > Hey guys...I'm home!

<Innocence> Awesome now we can start the party.

* Innocence gropes Miko.

* MagickalMiko slaps Innocence.

< GuiltyByAssociation > Jeeze Inn, keep it in your pants, PLEASE...

<Innocence> But it's so hard...

*** Dystruction has entered the chat.

< Dystruction > Hiya. Got my paycheck today.

* Dystruction kisses money.

<Innocence> Bastards...I get paid next week...

< MagickalMiko > Nyuck nyuck. Hey Dyst, maybe you could take me out with that money XP!

< Dystruction > My pleasure, Miko ~.^

<Innocence> Hmm...I see...

< GuiltyByAssociation > What do you see?

<Innocence> Nuthin'.

< GuiltyByAssociation > VERY un-funny Inn...spill...

<Innocence> It just occured to me that the male of the species who has a form of payment is able to persuade the females into going out with them is all...

< MagickalMiko > Cute, Inn...very cute...

<Innocence> Why thank you, Miko, dear. I'm glad I can amuse you.

< GuiltyByAssociation > Oh yes, Inn, you're a hoot alright.

<Innocence> Does that mean you'll go out with me?

< GuiltyByAssociation > Not a chance in hell, lover-boy.

<Innocence> Damn...

< Dystruction > Burned!

< MagickalMiko > Lol. Once again you have all suceeded in brightening my otherwise fruitful day.

<Innocence> I could make it fruitful for ya...

* Innocence winks suggestively.

< Dystruction > D'you WANT to lose the protruding parts of your body, boy?

<Innocence> Not particularly, no.

< Dystruction > That's what I thought...

* MagickalMiko leaps into Dyst's arms.

< MagickalMiko > Mah hero!

* Dysfuntion blushes and stammers.

< GuiltyByAssociation > Kawaii! You two would be ADORABLE together!

< Dystruction > Just about as adorable as you and Inn together, Guilt.

* GuiltyByAssociation begins vomiting.

<Innocence> That's definetely not a compliment...

< MagickalMiko > Lol. I have to go soon, supper's almost ready...

Kagome blinked as the request for a private chat flickered on her monitor. She canted her head in curiosity of what Dysfuntion had to say and accepted. Typed on the screen were the undeniable words:

< Dystruction > I think Guilt may be right. I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out sometime...

She stared for what seemed like hours, but was probably only two minutes before her mother's voice drifted to her ears, snapping her out of her stupour.

< MagickalMiko > I guess so, but I have to go, my mom's calling me. Later!

< Dystruction > G'bye Miko.

She logged out and frowned slightly at the monitor. Sango, who was Guilt on the chat, knew some kid Shippo who apparently hung around with these guys, so they weren't TOTALLY strangers, right? At once she leapt to her feet, the scent of dinner having wafted into her room. Kagome'd think about it later. Right now it was time to satisfy one of her more basic urges. With that thought, she tore down the stairs as fast as her shapely legs could take her.

Thanks for reading *bows* Please review so I know if I should continue writing. Please withhold the flames. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Aeryn