InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Offline Dates ❯ Meetin' the Boys ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hello, I'm back again and regret to inform you that The Hanyou Who Loved Me won't be progressing any further, seeing as it's been kicked off the site. Anywho, on to this story.

Chapter 2- Meeting the Boys

Inu Yasha stared at his screen, unable to take his eyes off the typeset words that glowed behind the thick glass.

She accepted...

Holy SHIT! She accepted!

He leapt out of his seat to do a rather unorthidox victory dance, only, he caught his foot on his computer chair and tumbled to the floor with a loud thump. The door to his room leisurely slid open, revealing the stoic face of his older half-brother. He rolled a set of golden eyes and growled lowly.

"You would do well to try and contain your unbalance, little brother."

Inu Yasha snorted and gave him the finger before scrambling to a crouch, similar golden eyes glinting mischeivously. Sesshoumaru's frown deepend at the look, unable to decipher the meaning behind the look before 180 pounds of half-demon literally slammed into his chest, knocking them both over into the hallway. Inu Yasha was the first to detangle himself and dashed down the stairs like the fires of hell were burning his bare feet. The sound of his elder brother's deafening roar only feuled his adrenaline, skidding to a stop only inches from crashing into the table that was neatly set for dinner.

Mrs. Taisho smiled at her son and sent him a highly amused glance.

"Have you been annoying Sesshoumaru again, sweetie?"

He sent her an angelic glance, but somehow managed to manouver himself to stand behind her frame, trying unsuccesfully to block himself from sight. Sesshoumaru came striding icily into the room, gilded orbs flashing fire. He glared darkly at his little brother as he dropped into one of the chairs.

"Oh, mom, I invited Miroku over for dinner today, is that alright?"

"Of course dear."

"Thanks mom."

At that moment the musical gong of the doorbell sounded throughout the halls of the large house, making the hanyou bound out of the room. Hell, he was in a good mood today. Once again, his clutziness took over, allowing him to sucessfully run into the front door. When he managed to stand up and open the door, Miroku was standing on the steps laughing.

"That one sounded like it hurt, my friend."

Inu Yasha grinned and rubbed at his forehead which had connected the hardest with the wood. He motioned his best friend into the large home and began leading him to the dining room. On the way, he seemed to have misplaced his friend. He backtracked and found Miroku kneeling infront of one of the maids, clasping her hands in his. He sighed and heaved his friend away by the back of his violet shirt, practically dragging him to dinner.

Once again, a new chappie! Go me! O.o;

Aeryn