InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Offline Dates ❯ Warnings ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hello again and welcome to the next installment of Offline Dates! n.n

Wolf_Demon_Ayame, you get no acknowledgement because you're my friend irl XP Wait...damnit >.<

Anywho. to the fic! n.n

Chapter 7 - Warnings

"Kouga, stop it," Kagome hissed, knowing for a fact that the demon could hear her very heartbeat despite all the noise. "let me go right now." The tall boy smirked, fangs glinting an eerie blue from the blacklights above them. He leaned in, lips brushing against her ear.

"Now...do you really want me to let you go, Kagome?" His tongue lightly caressed the rim of her ear, but she didn't react.

"Yes, I really do." It was then that she felt the tell-tale raising of the hairs on the back of her neck. Someone was staring at her. Azure eyes lifted and skimmed the crowds until they fell upon a familiar gilded pair. Her lips broke out in a wide smile to which the wolf demon smirked in return, thinking he initiated the happy grin.

"Inu Yasha!" The girl called out, voice bubbling with joy and relief. The name, however, had a different effect on the cerulean-eyed male. That was most definetely not his name... He stiffened when a lean, silver-haired, dog-eared mongrel sauntered over, tilting his head in a silent greeting.

"'Lo Kagome. I had fun on our date last night."



Inu Yasha knew his words would make the demon seethe. And seethe he did.

"You laid your worthless mitts on my woman?!" The response was from the wolf, earning him a slap to the face. Inu Yasha winced. That sound had made the skin on his face tingle.

Note to self: Don't act like a posessive bastard.

"Don't you ever call me 'your woman', Kouga! I made a huge mistake in dating you and I won't repeat it," Azure eyes widened and the dark-haired boy staggered back as if punched in the stomach. She turned to Inu Yasha and smiled. "Gomen, but please excuse me. I have to visit the restroom." He nodded and she left. It was only a moment later when the cocky wolf broke the relative silence.

"I had Kagome first, Mutt. She's mine. I just have to make her realize that it's only me she wants." That made Inu Yasha laugh. Whirling around to face his enemy (because he now knew they would be enemies until the thick-headed demon left Kagome alone), he simply murmured,

"You forget, flea-bag, it was my name she called out, not yours." Before Kouga could react, the hanyou was lost in the sea of teenagers.



Kagome slid into the washroom and traipsed to one of the stalls, quickly relieving herself. It was only when she was washing her hands did the bitch whom she beat at the races pushed open the door and stalked over to her.

"I saw you with Inu Yasha..."

"And I care...why?" Was Kagome's absent reply to the taller version of herself.

"You should care because if I see you two together again, I will personally make your life a living hell."

"Oh, and why is that?"

"Because my Inu Yasha and I are dating." The emphasis on the posessive word seemed to amuse Kagome greatly.

"Oh really...is that why he and I went out on a date last night?" Kagome giggled as Kikyo was left stupefied. Before she could step around the girl to leave, however, she felt sharply manicured nails rake across the delicate skin of her cheek as she was slapped.

"You will not get away with that you pampered slut." With that Kagome brushed past her and stalked from the room.



Kagome returned to Inu Yasha's side in a foul mood. He frowned and tilted his head, auds twitching. "S'matter Kagome?"

"Nothing." Was the simple, and cold reply. He shivered. That voice reminded him of Kik-

"Shit!" He vaguely recalled hearing the annoying voice at his side as he entered, but absently ignored it. When Kagome raised a brow and turned to look at him, he saw the bloody gashes on her cheek and felt his eyes tinge red.

"The bitch did that to you, didn't she? Fuck!" Her silvered eyes widened at his language and she clucked disapprovingly, placing her hand on his shoulder, feeling his muscles instantly unwind from the contact.

"Now now, Inu Yasha, I don't think I can hang around with guys who swear. Mother wouldn't approve." A light flush crept over his cheeks and pale auds folded backwards as he glanced at her appealingly.

"Gomen, Kagome...I got a bit carried away..." She simply smiled and leaned forward, giving him a quick peck on his blushing cheek, only helping in making the colouring become darker.

"You're forgiven Inu Yasha...if you buy me a soda." He grinned and straightened so he could bow properly.

"Anything for you, m'lady."

Aeryn