InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Open Eyes: Sequel to Lightening Assassin ❯ One Eye Open ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or any of it's characters, nor do I make any profit from this so please don't sue.
 
One Eye Open
 
Dewa sono uchi ni: See you later
 
Rin awoke to find herself alone. She sat up and searched the room for Kyoketsu. I know he didn't just get up and leave me! She stood with the blanket wrapped around her body. It would be somewhat ironic that she gave her virginity to a charming ryu who fluttered off in the middle of the night. But then again…not. She walked out into the hall but there still was no sign of him. Rin could feel her heart tearing apart. I don't want to be abandoned again! She moved on until she was standing in front of the house. No one insight, she was utterly alone.
 
Tears fell from her eyes as she slowly made her way to the hot springs. Let him be there, oh Kami let him be there. But sadly upon her arrival she was still alone. Rin thought that with all her youkai senses she would know if he was still in the forest. But his scent was everywhere, and it still lingered on her. She gingerly dropped the blanket and stepped into the hot spring. Sighing she began to bathe.
 
Her mind worked over the details of the night before. What could have happened to him? How could he say he loved me so much, and just leave the next day? He spent months trying to gain my love, why would he just leave? It couldn't be just to… The idea that she had been thoroughly tricked ran her temper to a new high. She began to bathe furiously; she had to get his scent off her. His smell suddenly became sickening to her. His image in her mind bled endlessly, and torture dominated her thoughts.
 
Finally feeling free of Kyoketsu, Rin ran back to the house and dressed. As she slipped into her sparring outfit, she imagined what she would do once she found the traitor. I will break every bone in his filthy conniving body. Then I will give him a proper castration. And when he thinks I'm done with him, I'll cut up that worthless piece of flesh and feed it to him. By the time Rin had perfected the scenario, she was dressed with her katana in hand. It took no longer than a few seconds for her to bolt out of the house and into the forest in search of Kyoketsu's head. Ironically, that's exactly what she found.
 
Rin had journeyed to the far northwest of the forest and smelt his blood. She followed a trail of red; each foot along the trail turned her ruthless thoughts of revenge to worry and sadness. And at the end of the trail, she found his severed head.
 
Tears spilled from her eyes, her katana fell from her hand and landed blade first, sticking out of the ground. Rin went to her knees, too devastated to stand and too afraid to touch his dismembered head. Who could have done this to Kyo-kun? In her moment of despair she caught a familiar scent. It was poisonous, she followed the scent to a tree, and there she found Kyoketsu's body.
 
One of his wings had been ripped off. His clothes were shredded and deep gashes ran all over his body. She couldn't believe what she was gazing upon. It had to be some kind of nightmare. As she examined the body closer, she realized the decapitation was too clean to be done by any other sword than Toukijin. “Sesshoumaru-sama!”
“I've been waiting for you Rin.”
Rin twirled around to find her Lord standing only a few feet away from her. His clothes were also ripped, and his hakama stained with Kyoketsu's blood. Her gaze ran from his clothes to his face. Anger was spread throughout his features which were normally emotionless.
“Why…why are you here? Why did you do this to Kyo-kun?!”
Sesshoumaru moved swiftly toward Rin. Catching her by the throat and pinning her to the tree right next to Kyoketsu's body.
“How dare you.” Sesshoumaru's eyes became icy and yet filled with flames of anger, “You left without my permission and when I finally find you, you've mated with this trash.” Sesshoumaru released Rin and allowed her to sink to her knees
“I left because…I wanted to be free!” She lied as anger spilled from her soul
“Haven't you always been free? I never kept you prisoner.”
“Then why are you so angry?! Why did you kill Kyo-kun?!”
“I could smell you all over him. No one steals from me” Sesshoumaru narrowed his eyes
“I was never yours!!” Rin yelled to his face, “If you wanted me you would have taken me! Or was I so beneath you that all I was good for was a servant?” These words poured from Rin's mouth like venom
Sesshoumaru backed away, “I only wished to keep you safe.”
“Then why did you leave me behind Sesshoumaru-sama.” Tears overflowed from her eyelids onto her cheeks, “And why did it take you so long to find me?”
“Because it took me too long to realize that I needed you.” He took Rin's chin into his hand, “I knew you went to the ningen village. I let you leave because that is what I thought you needed to be happy.” He knelt down to look her in the eyes, “But it only took a few months to realize my mistake. I searched for you and tracked you into the forest.”
“And you met Kyoketsu didn't you?”
“Hai, and I could smell your scent on him…I couldn't bare it.”
“Bring him back, onegai.” Rin's eyes searched through Sesshoumaru's
“Iie”
“Why?”
“Because I will not leave without you, and he will not let you leave as long as he's alive.”
“He said that ne?”
“Hai.”
Rin shook her head, “If you restore him, I'll come back.”
“I don't want to take you by force Rin. I will not cause you anymore anguish.” Sesshoumaru sighed heavily, “I will return your koibito to you.”
Rin shook her head, “I don't love him. But he's the only one that loves me.”
 
Before Rin knew exactly what was happening Sesshoumaru had grabbed her by her shoulders and kissed her fully on the lips. He shook his head, “I have always loved you.” At this point Rin was in a true dilemma. She knew that without a doubt she would go with her Sesshoumaru-sama. But she wanted to restore Kyoketsu. But he would be heartbroken also. She was going to do what she thought he had done to her.
“I don't know if you should revive him. He will be deeply hurt; he may even try to fight you again.”
Sesshoumaru turned his back to her, “It is your choice Rin. Will you let him live in sorrow, or die knowing that he fought for his love?”
“I feel that all this is my fault and… I can't just leave him like this.”
“Very well then.”
 
Sesshoumaru unsheathed Tenseiga, “Retrieve his head.”
Rin nodded and followed the trail of blood back to Kyoketsu's head.
 
Kyoketsu's Home
 
Rin sat before Kyoketsu her head down.
“I don't want you to leave!” He paced back and forth
“But I have to.”
“You're my mate!”
“I belonged to Sesshoumaru-sama first.”
“I saw no marks on you.”
“And you didn't mark me either.”
“But you gave me your virginity!”
Sesshoumaru stood outside of the house listening to the argument inside. Although he knew full well the ryu had the honor of taking Rin first, it burned him to hear the words aloud. But when all was said and done, he also knew that no matter what he was taking Rin back with him.
“Why revive me and then rip out my heart Rin!” Kyoketsu was close to crying
“Because you have to protect this forest.”
“And that was your incentive?”
“That and I feel guilty for your death and your heartache.”
Sesshoumaru entered the house, “It is time to leave Rin.”
“She's not going anywhere!” Kyoketsu yelled with defiance
Sesshoumaru had on his mask of cold death, “Are you so eager to die again.”
“Hai, and I will a thousand times to keep her.”
“Whether you are alive or dead, Rin will be leaving with me. The choice is yours.”
Rin stood in front of Kyoketsu, “I don't want you to get hurt any more than necessary.”
“The pain of watching you leave is more than necessary. Tell this dog that this forest is your home now. At least I won't run you off.”
That comment flared up Sesshoumaru's temper, his eyes glowed the dangerous red that few have seen and lived to tell about.
“Watch what you say ryu, or your head will be mine once again.”
“I don't fear you; the only thing I fear is the absence of this woman's love.”
Sesshoumaru shook his head, “We must be off Rin.”
Rin lowered her head, “Gomen nasai Kyo-san.”
Kyoketsu knew there was no use to fighting. Either he would die again and start the whole scenario over, or if he succeeded in killing Sesshoumaru Rin would be bitter with the loss of her true love. Kyoketsu turned his back on her, “If you must leave, then go. But if this dog treats you less than a queen, you know where you can come.”
Rin nodded and was rewarded with a cold stare from Sesshoumaru.
“Sayonara Kyo-kun.” Rin bowed deeply
“Don't say goodbye Rin, dewa sono uchi ni.”
“Hai.” Rin smiled, but she doubted that Sesshoumaru would ever let her see him again.
 
Rin followed Sesshoumaru out to AhUn and waved to Kyoketsu as they took off. She felt a small part of her fall from her being and to Kyoketsu. Even though she didn't give her love to him, he would always possess a piece of her heart. Maybe one day she would be able to visit. One day when she had pups and he was mated to a beautiful ryu onna with children of his own. She turned to her Sesshoumaru-sama and her reason came back. Kyoketsu would probably never mate another and she wouldn't be allowed to visit him either.
 
As they came upon Sesshoumaru's castle Rin recalled all the happy memories she had. She was happy to be back at home, especially with her Sesshoumaru-sama. She also knew that Jaken-sama and all her friends were there. A piece of her heart had been restored and at that moment she knew she was truly at home, a place where she would be loved. The real fact is, she had always been loved here.
 
“What made you realize that you needed me?” Rin held onto Sesshoumaru
“It was your absence. Without your smile, your laugh, your scent, the castle felt empty.”
“I missed you too Sesshoumaru-sama.” Rin hugged onto him tightly
Sesshoumaru nodded, “Welcome home Rin.”
 
Rin walked the halls toward her old bedroom. Upon entering her old quarters she realized that the room had been stripped bare. She couldn't figure out why her Sesshoumaru-sama would do that. Maybe he was trying to rid himself of the memories of me. She walked out to the balcony that over looked the garden. The image her as a child playing, collecting flowers for her Lord flooded her mind. Sometimes she missed those times deeply. But now that she would be his mate she would make new memories, intimate ones.
 
Turning on her heels she went directly for Sesshoumaru's room. His smell covered the walls of the hall. And suddenly all the things that ever took place there came back to her as if she was in a dream. But those dreams came to a halt as she stood in front of her Lord's sleeping quarters. She opened the door slightly, remembering how she had been scolded many times as a child for just barging in.
 
Once she set foot into the red and white decorated room she immediately noticed her old possessions. I guess he really did miss me. She continued to turn around in a circle taking in everything. The red and white curtains hanging from the window and the bed touched the floor. The velvet red rug that was neatly placed under the bed and the table to the left of it look soft enough to sleep on. Paintings of open fields and snowy tundra lined up on the wall for a reason Rin couldn't put her finger on. The oak chair and table stood next to the balcony that over looked a vast field of green.
 
Rin had entered her Lord's bedroom on several occasions, but it never looked so strange. Her things were placed around the room clashing with the natural serenity of everything inside. Her white kimono with blue flowers was carelessly thrown over the oak chair. Her weapons propped up against the walls under the paintings. Other articles of her clothes lay around the room. And one specific nightgown lay on the bed as if she did indeed set it out there herself. Her mind sang with the idea that maybe her Lord had pleasured himself many a night with the assistance of that very nightgown holding her scent.
 
Suddenly Rin felt Sesshoumaru's presence. She turned and found herself in his arms.
“Why are my things in here?”
Sesshoumaru looked into Rin's eyes feeling as if he was showing some kind of weakness, “At one point I thought I could fool myself into thinking you were still here.”
Rin tried not to giggle, “But if I were still here I doubt I would have all my possessions in your room Sesshoumaru-sama.”
“I think so.” Sesshoumaru firmly took Rin's chin and kissed her passionately
Immediately Rin reacted wrapping her arms around his neck. Her body was pulled close to him; the smell of him drove her lust to a high she never knew existed. Rin slowly felt herself being pushed towards the bed. The back of her legs hit the bed and she broke the kiss. She turned and looked into the eyes of everything she ever desired.
“You're not thinking of…”
Sesshoumaru quickly cut her off by kissing her again, “I will make you mine.”
 
Sesshoumaru raised Rin onto the bed by her waist. She felt a little apprehensive about the whole situation. Although she didn't really belong to Kyoketsu, she felt somewhat guilty for leaving him. But all thoughts of her former lover left her as Sesshoumaru began kissing on her neck. Her moans filled the room as her hands tightened his long beautiful silver hair.
“Ah, Sesshoumaru-sama, ai shiteru.”
Sesshoumaru lifted from the crook of her neck to meet her eyes, “Hai, so desu.”
“Onegai, let me hear you say it.”
“Ai shiteru Rin.”
All the foreplay that initially came with the art of lovemaking wasn't needed. Those words alone put Rin into a heat that could only be doused by the strikingly beautiful youkai in front of her.
“I need you.” She whispered low enough for only him to hear. Sesshoumaru nodded and continued his assault on her neck.
 
Sesshoumaru's hands slowly undid every strap and piece of clothing that kept his eyes from her naked form. He took his time looking her over; her hair cascading down her back touching her flawless skin.
“Let me undress you.” Rin's hands reached for Sesshoumaru's hakama
“Iie, let me bathe first.”
A frown took over Rin's features, “doushite?”
“I have the ryu's blood all over me.”
Rin nodded understanding the situation, “Hai, wakarimasu.”
 
Sesshoumaru backed away slowly drinking in the sight before him, then with the great grace the youkai Lord always had, he turned and left the room. Rin would be lying if she said she wasn't disappointed. But the moment she had been fantasizing about since she was fourteen was ruined by a bath. But in truth he needed it. She wouldn't want Kyoketsu on her mind as they made love and she definitely knew that Sesshoumaru was thinking the same thing. Rin slide back to the top of the bed and put on her nightgown. She crept underneath the silky blanket and laid down taking in his scent. Oh how I love him. She let her eyes slip into sleep holding onto one of his pillows.
 
Something touched her shoulder, something soft and warm. Her name was spoken by a deep voice like water over rocks.
“Mm.” Rin moaned moving her head
“Wake my love.”
Her eyes fluttered open and she was blessed with the sight of her lover. “Sesshoumaru-sama.”
Sesshoumaru quickly took her lips in a hot passionate kiss, “I will take you now.”
Rin pulled from the kiss and focused her eyes. Sesshoumaru was completely naked, no image she had ever conjured upon compared to what she was seeing now. His lovely hair still wet fell like a waterfall of cascading silver down his body. Tight muscles stretched throughout his body. His skin was perfect and smelled of flowers. Her gaze journeyed from his face, to his chest, down the very thing that she wanted inside her. His huge member stood erect and ready for his mate.
“I don't think that…” her cheeks flushed with embarrassed for the remark she was about to make, “it will fit.”
“Don't worry love, it will. I promise to be gently.”
Rin nodded and kissed his lips, her hands wandering all over the body she had always admired. Sesshoumaru savagely pushed her down to the bed ripping off her night wear and began a southern route to her breast. He swept the left nipple in his mouth as fingers pinched the right. Rin tossed her head side to side in ecstasy. You're torturing me aren't you? He then switched from the left nipple to the right doing the same.
“Mm, Sesshoumaru-sama, motto, onegai.”
Sesshoumaru moved to the middle of her breasts and worked down to her stomach. There he placed butterfly kisses on her navel. The kisses made Rin want to moan and giggle at the same time, but her reaction was the arching of her back as her Lord inserting two fingers inside of her.
“You still want more Rin?”
Her voice had left her with the administration of his digits. All she could do was nod and arch her back once more as he replaced his fingers with his mouth. This touch was amazing to Rin, she had many fantasies about this very act, but she would have never thought it would feel this good. Sesshoumaru spread her legs open as he dived in deeper lapping at her juices. The moans of his mate made his hardened manhood throb with the need to be connected to her. He heard a high pitch moan and pulled away from her body not daring to push her any further. Rin looked to her lover through hazy eyes.
“You are trying to torture me.” Rin sighed
“Iie, I want to share your height of ecstasy.”
 
Rin nodded and reached out her hand to touch his chest as he hovered over her. She felt tense, not knowing what to expect. Her thoughts were consumed with the idea that she would be in pain. Sesshoumaru could feel her uneasiness and kissed her sweetly. His lips brushing over hers and probed for access which she happily granted. It didn't take long for Rin to be consumed by the kiss. This gave Sesshoumaru the chance enter her. He lined himself with her entrance and slowly eased into her body. Rin gasped as she felt him enter, her fingernails digging into material underneath her.
 
Finally he has seated deeply within her and kissed her lips ardently. Rin wanted to feel the blistering fury that the movement of their bodies would create. She raised her hips pushing against him. That was all it took for Sesshoumaru to begin thrusting into her with all the relenting ardor he held for her. She was tight and hot, his body screamed for release, but he wanted to find that release with her. I have a goddess underneath me. Rin's thighs tightened around him, her moans became louder and less tamed.
“Deeper.” She moaned
The request almost drove him mad. He didn't want to hurt her, but he wanted to fulfill her wishes. He pushed deeper into her and was rewarded by a moan that resonated off the walls. His thrust became rapid and his lips found hers, he wanted to be as much connected with her as possible. Her fingernails dug into his back drawing blood. She felt as if she was about to burst. Every thrust he delivered sent her higher to the peak of climax.
“Ah…Sesshoumaru…”
Sesshoumaru fisted his hand in her hair, he yanked and exposed her neck. Right at the moment they both found sexual bliss he bit into Rin, marking her as his own. Rin felt him spill his seed into her and hoped that their love would grow prosperously.
 
Their bodies finally cooled off, he slipped beside Rin and wrapped his arm around her.
“Ai shiteru.” Sesshoumaru whispered into her ear
“And I love you as well.” Rin smiled, and then yawned.
The act had left them both tired and they slipped away into slumber as the sun crept behind the mountains outside of the castle.
 
 
Kyoketsu's Home
 
Kyoketsu looked into the black fire he had created. As soon as Rin flown out of sight he knew that he had to have her back. He had rushed into his study where he kept all the spells and curses passed down from his ancestors. He spent most of the afternoon looking through the book till he found something that spiked his interest. It was a spell that guided those who were lost. He leapt into action, collecting all the ingredients for the spell.
 
Now he was staring into the fire.
“Show me Sesshoumaru's greatest enemy.”
The fire swirled and then brought to life an image of a young man with dog ears decked out in red.
“Who is this?”
“This is Sesshoumaru's younger brother Inuyasha.” A deep dark voice answered
“Why would his brother be his greatest enemy?”
“They are rivals.”
“Will Inuyasha help me kill him?”
“I doubt it.”
“Then why did you show this hanyou to me?”
“Because he is the only one who can defeat Sesshoumaru.”
Then something else came to his mind, “Then show me the last being to come close to defeating him.”
The fire roared up and the image of bones lying on a cold dark stone floor came before him.”
“And who might this be?”
“These remains belong to a youkai once known as Kyushin. But he was defeated by Sesshoumaru with the aid of Inuyasha and his mate.”
“Where might I find his remains?”
“In Kyushin's castle near the Black Blood Forest.”
Kyoketsu nodded, “Sesshoumaru isn't the only one who can revive those who are lost to life.”
 
Kyoketsu doused the fire and walked out of his home, “Rin shall be mine once more, and Sesshoumaru, you will die!”
 
To Be Continued
 
A/N: I hope you guys like this update. I know it's been a while and personally I think I didn't do my best on the last chapter. Please forgive any misspelled words, bad grammar, or missing word…I tend to do that. So please R&R.