InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Open Eyes: Sequel to Lightening Assassin ❯ 20 x 20 Vision ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

20 x 20 Vision
 
Rin awoke warm, a hot chest against her bare back. She yawned and looked over her should to find a beautiful creature nuzzled up to the back of her neck. She smiled gleefully as if she were a child again. Thisishow I've always pictured it. She turned allowing her hands to play with the silvery silk that adorned Sesshoumaru's head. She kissed his forehead and then his lips. Sesshoumaru's eyes slowly opened to view his mate.
 
“Ohayou.” Rin whispered
“Ohayou. Are you hungry?
“Hai, what shall we eat this morning?”
“Whatever you like, I will call for Jaken.”
 
Kyushin's Castle
 
Kyoketsu arrived at the castle; it was old, dark, and dingy. The typical evil villain's castle deep in a forbidden area with the aura of torture around it. His eyes scanned over the black bricks as he made his way to the entrance. He stopped at the doors wondering if this was the right thing to do. He thought of Rin and her happiness, almost turning back. But the thought of Sesshoumaru touching her as he had gave him the initiative to open the doors and enter.
 
He journeyed through the castle till he came to a dungeon. The setting was of a spell gone terribly wrong. Bones on the ground and dusty magical objects lay discarded. He once again called forth his helper.
“How may I serve you?” A black smoke whispered
“I want to resurrect Kyushin, bring his remains to a standing form.”
“Hai.”
The black smoke encircled a set of bones with long black hair. And as if alive the bones jumped up standing proud.”
Kyoketsu cut his hand and held it above its head. The black blood dripped down on the forehead and reached the mouth. Kyoketsu took a breath and transformed into his true form. Sucking in a huge breath he blew black fire onto the skeleton.
 
At first it seemed as if it seemed as if nothing was happening, but then the blood began to multiply and cover the bones. The blood soon changed into organs, muscle tissue, and finally skin. Kyoketsu looked over the naked body not quite believing that this was the man who almost defeated Sesshoumaru. He recalled his battle with the inuyoukai.
 
Kyoketsu walked through his forest. He was more than content. He finally had the love of the woman that was dearest to him. Soon she would bear him children, strange children, but children none the less. And then they would leave to find the breeding grounds. He knew in his heart his family would love her as much as he does. Suddenly his nose caught something. He looked up to the sky. On a cloud stood a silver haired inuyoukai, immediately Kyoketsu's territorial instincts kicked in.
 
“How dare you trespass!” Kyoketsu's red eyes glowed
And how dare you defile what's mine!
“Excuse…”
Before Kyoketsu could finish Sesshoumaru used his lightening speed to come down on him with the Toukijin. Kyoketsu let out black fire and dodged to the left. Sesshoumaru landed hitting nothing but unscathed by the fire.
“What are you talking about?” Kyoketsu hissed
“Rin, she is mine.”
That made Kyoketsu's blood boil, Rin belonged to no one but him.
“So you're the arrogant bastard that drove her away?” Kyoketsu hissed
“Die.”
Kyoketsu quickly transformed and rushed at Sesshoumaru. Sesshoumaru jumped into the air sending a wave of powerful energy from Toukijin. Kyoketsu flew back a couple of feet but was standing. Immediately Sesshoumaru attacked with his whip slashing off one of Kyoketsu's wings.
 
Pain rushed through Kyoketsu body forcing him to return to his more human form.
“You will pay for that.” He sneered touching what was left of his wing.
Sesshoumaru smirked, “I'd like to see you try.”
Kyoketsu leaped into the air and with fire on his claws, but sadly finding nothing but empty space where Sesshoumaru once was.
“Bastard!” Kyoketsu whispered
As soon as the word left his mouth a slash ran through his back. Kyoketsu let out a cry that was stifled by the acidic whip around his neck burning even his skin! Sesshoumaru pulled on the whip sending Kyoketsu to the ground at the bottom of a tree. Kyoketsu looked around; I didn't even see him move! How could he be so strong?
 
Sesshoumaru stood before Kyoketsu wielding the Toukijin.
“Now you will die.”
Kyoketsu laughed, “It must be painful knowing Rin chose someone like me instead of a powerful youkai like yourself.”
Sesshoumaru's eyes turned the deadly red as he snarled. In one swift movement he decapitated Kyoketsu, and his last thoughts were of the sleeping beauty in his home, how he loved her, and how he would have made her so happy.
 
But now Kyoketsu was very much alive even though that life was given to him by his enemy. But this wasn't about revenge for his death, but revenge for the theft of the only female he had ever loved.
“Now, breathe the black smoke of life.” Kyoketsu blew out the smoke that swirled around the body and swarmed into the eyes, nose, and mouth of the body that now was Kyushin.
The dark eyes flew open and immediately and took in Kyoketsu's form.
“Who are you?” Kyushin frowned
“You're ningen?!” Kyoketsu gasped, the demonic power was suppose to return with the soul
“As of yet, yes. Tell me, why have you brought me back?”
“To help me kill Sesshoumaru.”
Kyushin smiled, “The best words to hear when you've just awaken.”
Kyoketsu nodded, “But why are you a ningen as of `yet'?” Kyoketsu arched an eyebrow changing back.
“Sesshoumaru's cursed girl stole the power of my assassin and me.”
“Rin?”
“You know the troublesome little brat.”
“She was to be my mate.” Kyoketsu said threw clenched teeth
“Really now?” Now it was Kyushin's turn to arch an eyebrow
“Sesshoumaru stole her from me.”
Kyushin rubbed his forehead, “Hai, he seems to be good at that. How long have I been gone?”
“I'm not sure, but Rin is a grown woman now.”
“Then it's been too long.” Kyushin began to walk out of the room.
“What shall we do now?”
Kyushin turned to exit the room, “First I will cloth myself; I feel a draft in here.”
 
Western Lands Castle
 
Sesshoumaru held Rin close to him in a tight hold kissing her neck. The steam of the bath only added to the heat of the passion that they were both experiencing.
“Oh Kami!” Rin threw her head back in ecstasy
“Ai shiteru.”
“Ai Shiteru.” Rin whispered to him
Sesshoumaru took hold of the back of Rin's head and pulled her into a searing kiss, “You will give me many beautiful pups one day.”
Rin nodded and smiled, “Hai, one day soon I hope.”
Sesshoumaru smiled, a rare site, and kissed Rin gingerly as she laid her head on his shoulder.
“Sesshoumaru?” Rin sighed
“What is it Rin?”
“What will we do from now on?”
“What do you mean?”
“It seems as if everything is just perfect. And since things can never be as they were what will we do now?”
“We'll be happy Rin, that's all we have to do.”
Rin nodded, “Let's take a walk in the garden.”
“Hai.”
Sesshoumaru stood with Rin in his arms, both dripping wet and smelling of sakura blossoms. Rin wrapped her legs tightly around his waist and kissed him sweetly.
 
It took a lot of control, but both Rin and Sesshoumaru were finally dressed and walking in the garden.
“There's something I've been meaning to ask you Rin.” Sesshoumaru said in a deep low voice
“What is it?”
“When you were with the ryu…did he make you happy?”
Rin sighed and looked into the night sky, “Not exactly.” She let out another breath and ran hands through her hair, “He was my friend and he made me happy in that way.”
“But you never loved him?”
“Only with a friend's love and love was all I was looking for.”
“Then why did you not come back?”
“I didn't think you loved me.”
“I have loved you always. When you were a small girl I loved you as any guardian would love their child. But as you got older and transformed into a woman, that love changed. I just couldn't admit it to you.”
“Why not?”
Sesshoumaru smirked copying her words, “I didn't think you loved me.”
Rin smiled and took Sesshoumaru's hand. “That's funny, because I've always loved you too.”
 
Back at Kyushin's Castle
 
Kyoketsu sat on a black pillow in front of a fire in Kyushin's bed chambers. He didn't think that anything in this castle would be soft or comfortable. Kyushin walked in front him dressed in black. He gave Kyoketsu a curious glance and sat down.
“So what do you propose we do?” Kyoketsu sighed
Kyushin put his hand to his chin, “Well, without my youkai power I'm utterly useless.”
“And how do we retrieve your power.”
“Sesshoumaru's girl has it.”
“I don't want to hurt her.” Kyoketsu's tone became serious
“And I don't plan to. My original plan was to drain Sesshoumaru of his power. But without my assassins and relics that is no longer possible.”
“Assassins?”
“Hai, I had three.”
“And I take that Sesshoumaru killed them.”
With aid of his brother Inuyasha and that annoying Miko.”
“Inuyasha huh?”
“Is that a plan I hear you concocting in your mind?”
“Very much so. My spirit flame told me that Inuyasha is Sesshoumaru's greatest enemy.”
“It seemed like they got along just fine to me.”
“Well things might have changed while you were…away.”
“I see. So you plan to pit them against each other.”
“Yes and no, it could work either way.”
“Please do tell.”
 
Sesshoumaru's Castle
 
Rin sat happily next to her lord and love eating rice. She smiled at him touching his hand gently.
“When we have children…” Rin giggled, “pups, what shall we name them?”
“I'm not sure, what do you have in mind.”
“I like you father's name, Inutaisho for our son. And…well, I don't know what we would call our daughter.”
“Miyuki.”
“It's pretty, what made you think of it?”
“I'm not quite sure, it just sounds right.”
“I like it too, Miyuki it shall be.”
Sesshoumaru nodded, “And what of the others.”
“Others? We'll have more than two?”
“Of course.” Sesshoumaru had a smile in his eyes, “So we should get started.”
Rin blushed and looked away, had there been anyone else in the room she would have run. But of course Sesshoumaru wouldn't have said such a thing had someone be around anyway.
 
Kyushin's Bed Chamber
 
“We will get the aid of the Miko.” Kyoketsu smiled triumphantly
And how are we going to do that?” Kyushin sneered almost laughing at the absurd idea
“I believe you are a master of sorcery.”
“Yes but how is that supposed to help us.”
“We will have the miko save a young child that you will be disguised as.”
Kyushin laughed, “And how do you purpose we keep Inuyasha away.”
Kyoketsu scratched his head, “Um, I was going to leave that to you.”
“Oh Kami.” Kyushin sighed, “Why do we need the Miko anyway.”
“To bring Inuyasha into the fight. If Inuyasha were to think that Sesshoumaru had her, he would come for her without a doubt.”
“We have to be reasonable, why would Sesshoumaru have the Miko.”
“From what I hear, Inuyasha isn't very reasonable anyway. Better idea, you can use your power to disguise me as Sesshoumaru. I will coax out the Miko, telling her I need her assistance with Rin. Then take her before she can alert Inuyasha in any way.”
“But if Inuyasha doesn't see you…”
“I'll make sure someone sees me.”
“Then he will come after Sesshoumaru in a blind rage.” Kyushin laughed
“Of course and all the dirty work will be done for us.”
“And what do I get out of this.” Kyushin crossed his arms, “Seeing Sesshoumaru die at the hands of his brother is a nice treat, but I don't fancy spending the rest of my life as a human.”
“And you won't. You will take Sesshoumaru's power.”
“And how do you supposed I do that, tickle him till he pisses it out.” Kyushin sneered
Kyoketsu turned his red eyes to him angrily, “No, my people have many arts of witchery. One such spell, is the switching of souls. But he has to be at the very instance of death. I'm forming a plan where as I am still with the Miko while you lead Rin away in my guise.”
“And she would follow you, well me as you?”
Kyoketsu smiled viciously, “I'm her best friend. You will lead her to where I'll be bringing the Miko, preferably in the Woods of Insanity.”
At that very moment Kyushin's jaw dropped to the floor, “I believe you've already visited the damned place.”
“I am impervious to the affects of the woods. You will just lead her there; I will show up as Sesshoumaru and proceed to “take her away”
“I like where this is going.”
“But I will leave her with you sensing something in the forest. From there I will take the Miko to Sesshoumaru's castle just in time for Inuyasha to arrive and find her unconscious. Then I will change back to myself. You will bring Rin back and leave to change into yourself. All of this will happen just in time for Rin to “save” Sesshoumaru at his moment of death. She will definitely kill Inuyasha and I will switch your souls and heal you in his body.”
“A brilliant plan.”
“But I will need you to set a few traps to keep Inuyasha from arriving too early. And after this is all said and done, you will give Rin to me.”
“And the Miko?”
“Kill her if you wish I don't care.”
“I believe we have an alliance.” Kyushin smiled devilishly
“Hai.”