InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Our Future ❯ Well Problems ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“I don't get why you are so mad! He deserved it!” Inuyasha fumed.
 
“That doesn't mean you had to try and kill him! He has never done anything to us other than be kind. I don't get what you have against Koga, but it is getting very annoying!” Kagome fought back. Koga had just left after Inuyasha tried to fight him. Of course, this meant that there was a sitting involved.
 
“Incase you can't remember, that is the same guy who kidnapped you, put you in harms way with those bird things, and tried to make you his mate. All in the same freaking day!”
 
“That doesn't mean he's not a nice guy. SIT!” Inuyasha crashed into the ground. “I'm going home. I'll be back I three days.” Kagome stormed off in the direction of the well.
 
“What!?! Danm it, Kagome come back! Shippo, stall her until I can get up or I swear I will bop your head so many times, all the kitsunes in the world will feel it!” Shippo ran after Kagome.
 
When Inuyasha found them, Shippo was sniffing the well and Kagome was standing there waiting to jump into the well.
 
“Inuyasha, the well smells strangely!” Shippo exclaimed to the Hanyou.
 
“Alright, alright, I'll investigate. Danm well.” Inuyasha slowly climbed into the well. When he got too close to the bottom, a green light shined brightly, swallowing him completely. Something was wrong. Why was the light a different color?
 
 
“Inuyasha!” Kagome screamed and jumped in after him. Soon the light swallowed her too.
 
~*~*~*~
 
“Taya, come back here! Please!” Sota shouted.
 
“We are back in my era.” Kagome whispered. `Why does Sota sound so strange?'
 
“Hey Kagome?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“Yes?”
 
“You might want to see this.”
 
Kagome looked through the small crack in the well house door to look outside. She gasped. Sota was out there, but he was older. A lot older. Her best guess was 15 years old. “What in the world?” she whispered.
 
“I'm not so sure we are back in your time Kagome.” A little girl started to run toward the well house. “Hide!” Inuyasha grabbed Kagome and they hide on the other side of the well. The little girl went into the building.
 
“He won't find me here!” she giggled. Inuyasha sniffed the air. The little girl smelled heavily of Kagome a little bit of some other demon. According to the scent, she was Kagome's offspring. But who was the father?
 
“There you are Taya! You can't run away from me like that! Kagome would kill me if anything happened to you.”
 
“Uncle stinky Souta head!” she giggled again.
 
“I'm starting to think your daddy might be a bad influence on you. What do you want for lunch Taya?” Souta asked.
“Noodles!” the little girl smiled.
 
“More like your dad everyday.” Souta mumbled to himself. He picked her up and brought her back to the house.
 
“What's going on?” Kagome asked nobody. She got up and walked out of the well house.
 
“Where are you going?”
 
“I'm going to follow them.”
 
“Stupid wench.” Inuyasha grumbled and followed her outside. He found Kagome still with a look of pure shock on her face. Then he saw it. She was a little taller. Her hair was pulled back and a pair of black glasses sat on her face. Her body was (how do I say this…mature? Yeah, that's good) mature. She hugged Mrs. Higurashi and got into a car. It was Kagome.
 
Mrs. Higurashi went into the house and the car pulled out of the driveway. Kagome bolted from the yard and was trying to follow the car.
 
“What the hell are you doing!?” Inuyasha followed.
 
“I want to follow her. She looks like me but…older.”
 
“This is stupid Kagome.”
 
“I don't care!”
 
The two teens came upon a large house with a sold sign in front. The woman got out of the car and called into the house. “I'm home!”
 
Finally, Inuyasha thought to himself I get to see the man that took my Kagome. Wait a second- my? Where the hell did that come from? He saw Kagome's mouth hanging open next to him, so he looked at the front door. It was him! A slightly older looking Inuyasha! And he was dressed in modern clothing! He looked to Kagome. That was when he noticed she wasn't there, but she was a few feet away, looking at a newspaper.
 
“I-Inuyasha…we are…we are 5 years in the future!”