InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ p i dg in ❯ Page 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tiarella_cordifolia

TiarellaCordifolia

[p i dg in]

peace. death. grave.

_________________________________________________________

PG-13 "Inuyasha" Romance (A/U) Nar/Kag

Disclaimer: Characters from Inuyasha do not belong to me. I hold no claim whatsoever to them. Therefore, do not sue moi.

Definition(s):

1. Pidgin- (n) a simplified speech used for communication between people with different languages; [Synonyms: Flawed, Broken]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Urgent AN from me: Does anyone know how to make the bold, italic stuff? And how to like just format it? Cause I try on Microsoft Word, but it doesn't show on ff.net. =( Do we need to pay for that? Cause I don't know. PLEASE HELP! Thanks, and it's for your benefit as well so. Onegai?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It has been nearly a month or so.

Life carried on and the grains of Time continued to flow. Nothing out of the ordinary stepped out of place, or at least nothing worth much remembering.

Kagome sighed. Condensation gathered on the window of which Kagome was currently looking out of. Staring heartlessly outside, nothing but disappointing scenery added to Kagome's already disappointing mood. Again Kagome sighed.

"Will you cut that out?!"

Startled, Kagome jerked up from her slouching position and turned towards the inquirer. She blushed when she sees at least 10 pairs of eyes staring at her. Quickly, she made a humble bow of her head, a sign of respect and submissiveness.

"Gomen-nasai. I am truly sorry for disturbing you."

Blank stares. Then,

"-tsk! Teenagers these days. The way they make their lives seem so terribly hard to bear! What on earth can be so hard for them? They've got all this technology. All these public services. By golly, I can still remember back in my days…"

The ten stares switched their attention towards the lady speaking. Life nowadays, was nothing interesting. It is usually just work, eat, and sleep. A monotonous cycle. And whenever something pops up not within their normal schedule, everyone must know about it. No heed to whether or not it is of importance or whether or not it includes them or not.

However, Kagome was not listening to the narration of the lady's lifetime back when technology was still undergoing its birth. She indeed was resisting the urge to sigh again, this time though, it would be in exasperation. Doing her best to block out the elder's droning voice, Kagome returned to her pointless sightseeing outside the bus window.

Yes, the bus window.

Glancing down at her wristwatch, Kagome noted the time.

She woke up late this morning with a cramp in her neck and her back stiff. She had fallen asleep last nigh on her schoolwork. By the time she was ready to leave for school, she had the options of walking to school and being very late, or taking public transportation in hopes to be on time. She decided to see if Naraku had waited or not to help her decide, but running out with toast in her mouth, books in hand, and a backpack slung over her right shoulder, she tripped. When she got up, and scanned the block, Naraku was no where in sight. And thus, Kagome left for school, alone - riding the bus with its cranky passengers.

Trying to blink back her drowsiness, Kagome frowned suddenly when her chest was hit with a tiny pang. This action has seemed to be happening quite often recently, most likely due to her lack of rest. Her mother, immediately feared for the worst when told of this minor malady and bough the most expensive health vitamins she could find. Really, there was no need. None of them helped anyways. Yet, Kagome reflected, high school really is dragging her health as well as her social life down in a steep spiral. For some unknown reason, she seemed to have the hardest teachers and was already with her hands full of future projects and reports due.

Therefore, Kagome though gratefully, it was a relief she was gradually catching up and learning to cope with the loads of work given to her. In other words, she has begun to have more and more free time. Kagome grinned. Today she will make it up to her friends for the lost time together. And starting today, she will learn how to balance out time so that work does not dominate her life.

Kagome sighed.

Again, though this time in was due to happiness.

But the lady scolded her.

Again, because to her, a sigh is still a sigh. And sighing only has one meaning in her books. Self-pity.

Shaking her head, Kagome leaned back her head, feeling a slight headache coming from the lecture. With her heart set on trying to make her life lighter, she smiled and looked for her CD player.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AN: Thank you to the people who did review. One of these days I might start writing a thank you list, but I sort of hate those cause I found it was usually for authors to "lengthen" their chapters and it wastes my time. But if I find the time, I will, since I am truly grateful for your reviews, but seriously, there is often little need for me to respond to them besides a thank you since no one really asks me anything. Just know I really love you people all right? =) Cause I do.

I am slowly adapting to HS and seem to be able to write some drafts during classes, which I shouldn't be doing, but man, who the hell wants to know that euglena is green and stuff? So yeah, I write when I can. I'm terribly sorry if I don't update fast enough for you people, cause I know myself personally hate it when authors don't update for months and stuff, and when they do it's so damn short. So yeah, this part of (pidgin) was supposed to lead into another scene but I never got around to start it. However, I got these reviews from people and they're just so nice to me that I felt obliged to post *something* up, cause I sort of owe you guys for being so patient with me, so I posted this part up, and the other scene will be another chapter or something.

I wasn't particularly happy with this chapter, I just finished it yesterday in English class. I never got around to really edit it or anything cause I felt sick yesterday, again, so I slept until this morning at 9. It helped since it was a half-day yesterday so I got like tons of sleep. =) But yeah, I thought the ending was kinda cute no? I wanna get a new CD player, well, a CD/Mp3 player in one actually. I saw it in a store, and I'm saving for it. ^-^ And this story sorta adapts to my life, cause me myself am starting to adapt to HS, and gods do I want a senior to be my bf! Anyhow, thank you to all that reviewed, please keep doing so, it's the only and do I mean, only thing that is keeping me in this. I will try my hardest to update faster now, so don't worry!

Again, thank you for your time and patience. I'm happy I got 50 reviews so far. And if it goes up and over 80, I'd be extremely pleased. -HintHint-

ja!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Click the button pour review! Merci!